A Demon's Kiss (Michaeng)

By vividhopes14

Myoui Mina is known for being the most elegant and sophisticated student in Morning Star School of Fine Arts... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lucifer's Daughter
Chapter 2: Good Vs Evil
Chapter 3: The First Encounter
Chapter 4: Ex-Lover
Character Introduction
Chapter 5: Girls Like Girls
Chapter 6: First Date?
Chapter 7: Truth Be Told
Chapter 8: Gays Night Out
Chapter 9: Dahyun's Place
Chapter 10: First Kiss
Chapter 11: Good in Something Bad
Chapter 12: Double Date
Chapter 13: Double Date Part 2
Chapter 14: Face-Off
Chapter 15: Shorty and Yoda
Chapter 16: Forgiveness and Revelation
Chapter 17: A Demon's Contract
Chapter 18: Realizations
Chapter 19: Close Encounter
Chapter 20: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21: The Runaway Vampire and The Werewolf Princess
Chapter 22: Feelings Unlocked
Chapter 23: Surprise Attack
Chapter 24: Too Many Revelations
Chapter 25: Dreams and Kisses
Chapter 26: Let's Make Love
Chapter 27: All About Love
Chapter 28: Okinawa Part 1
Chapter 29: Okinawa Part 2
Chapter 31: Popcorn Kiss
Chapter 32: Knowing the Truth
Chapter 33: Unexpected Help and Comfort
Chapter 34: Asmo and Luce
Chapter 35: Lucifer and Heejin
Chapter 36: How It All Started
Chapter 37: Formed Alliance
Chapter 38: Dating A Demon
Chapter 39: Her Disappearance
Chapter 40: Finding Chaeyoung
Chapter 41: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 42: Caught in the Act
Chapter 43: The Awakening
Chapter 44: The Mad Demon
Chapter 45: Kissing A Demon
Chapter 46: Back to Normal?
Epilogue

Chapter 30: Trust and Doubt

3K 152 91
By vividhopes14

Sana's POV

"You haven't told them about the old woman in Okinawa." Tzuyu said as she put a popcorn to her mouth. We're positioned comfortably on the couch while watching the Netflix series Sweet Home. I snaked my arms around her waist and placed my chin above her shoulder then sniffed her hair.

"Yeah. There was no time to talk to them about it. Most of them are quite busy with other stuff." Three days have already passed after the trip and I haven't gotten the chance to discuss with them that weird encounter. There's no perfect timing since Mina is always with Chaeyoung, and I don't want to tell it to some of them then repeat the story again for the others. I'd rather talk over them about it in one go. "Aah." I opened my mouth gesturing my girlfriend to feed me.

"How about you just create a group chat?" She suggested as she shoved a handful of popcorn to my mouth. I sat up straight and cupped my hands to catch the popcorns that fell from my mouth. "Yah! Just feed me a piece of it." I blurted out as soon as I finished munching. She just giggled and continued watching as if nothing happened.

"Your suggestion is great. I'll just create a group chat then." I scooted then reached for my phone on the center table. I'm going to chat Mina first to ask if Chaeyoung's with her.

"Are you with Chaeyoung now?"

"She just left home. Why?" She responded a few seconds later. I did not reply and immediately created the group chat.

You named the group Supernatural Gays

Sana: Zup gays

Mina: ?

Nayeon: What's this?

Sana: I have something important to tell you.

Dahyun: What is it?

Momo: Better be more important than food

coz I'm eating Dahyun now

**eating with Dahyun now

Sana: 😏😏

Jeongyeon: 😏😏

Sana: Let's talk about Momo's food
While waiting for the others

Jeongyeon: Enjoy eating

Nayeon: Shut up pervs

Momo: Yah! I'm eating jokbal

Nayeon: I think we're complete now

God Jihyo is sitting beside me.

I'm sure Tzuyu is with Sana

Sana: Let's do a video call

I'm too lazy to type. LOL

=======================

"What's with the long face Jihyo unnie?" I asked as soon as all of them joined the group call.

Jeongyeon: Coz she's the only single in this call.

Jihyo: Yoo Jeongyeon!

Jihyo unnie suddenly appeared on Nayeon unnie's screen as she smacks Jeongyeon unnie.

Mina: Don't worry, unnie. I don't have Chaeyoung with me now. You're not alone.

Jeongyeon: Yes, she's not alone because she's with us third-wheeling.

Nayeon: Stop it, ostrich or you'll sleep on the couch tonight.

Nayeon unnie glared at her girlfriend while Jihyo unnie stuck her tongue out.

Momo: Alright, let's cut to the chase. What's that something important you want to tell us?

"Ah, yeah. Something weird happened when I was with Chaeyoung in Okinawa." I started.

Jeongyeon: OMG. Snake! Don't tell me you did something to Chaeyoung?"

Momo: Gosh, Sana. What did you do? Our poor Chaeyoungie.

Nayeon: Our innocent cub.

"Innocent who?" Tzuyu suddenly butted in with a smirk.

"Yah! These green-minded gays, really. I'm serious here. Look at Mina's reaction. I don't want to be killed by a demon penguin in no time." I chuckled.

Jihyo: Girls, let's be serious now. Please continue Sana.

"Yes, it happened on our second day in Okinawa. An old woman selling flowers approached us and shouted at me. She knew I'm a demon. She also told Chaeyoung to stay away from me because she will be in danger. What's more surprising was when she also said that Chaeyoung's lover is possessed by a demon. Then the old woman ran away and left the flowers. Fortunately, our cub could not understand Japanese. I told her that the old woman congratulated us for the free flowers." I straightly said without a pause.

All of them gasped except Tzuyu who said, "I still can't believe she bought your lame reasoning."

"But it still worked." I retorted.

Mina: I see. Chaeng told me about the free flowers but did not mention the old woman shouting.

Jihyo: Why didn't you tell us sooner?

"I didn't want to worry you that time since we were there to enjoy and relax. I told Tzuyu about it after the trip. I didn't get the chance to tell it to you either these past few days since Chaeyoung is always with Mina." I responded as I hugged Tzuyu from behind.

Nayeon: You could have just told us first then tell Mina afterward.

"This Shiba is too lazy to repeat the story so, she waited for the right timing and inform you in one go. I just told her to create a group chat for this." Tzuyu butted in.

Jeongyeon: Aish. What a lazy bum.

Momo: So, how did that old lady know? Is she also a demon or a fortune-teller, or something supernatural?

"I don't think so. She looked like a normal human being." I responded. "What do you think Mina? Can you ask Sharon? Maybe she has an idea."

Mina: Sharon told me it's possible that the old woman was controlled or hypnotized by another demon.

"What?!" We blurted out in unison.

Mina: That demon could be just playing on us. The old woman warned Chaeng about Sana and I being demons but she could not understand Japanese, right? That demon could have changed the old woman's language into Korean since devils can speak any language. That's what Sharon told me.

Dahyun: Scaaaarrryy.

Jihyo: I see. It is possible. Maybe that demon is sending us a signal.

"What kind of signal could that be?" I asked confusedly.

Mina: That devil just simply wants us to be aware that he knows about Sana and me. Sharon is also not sure about the demon's motive.

Jihyo: Can you ask Sharon if she knows that demon?

Mina: Actually, I have also something to tell you.

Mina's expression became more serious. All of us fell silent as we wait for what she's about to say.

Mina: During our last night in Okinawa, Sharon sensed another demon's presence but she was not able to confirm who was it. But she has two demons in mind; Satan or Mammon.

=====================

Chaeyoung's POV

I immediately messaged Mina as soon as I got home. Eomma was washing the dishes when I sat down on the couch. "Have you eaten dinner, baby?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, Eomma. I already ate at Mina's house." I answered as I turned on the TV looking for something to watch. I kept on checking my phone hoping to see if Mina responded to my chat.

"Why is she not replying?" I sighed then leaned lazily on the couch with my feet on top of the center table.

A few more minutes later, I could not take it anymore so, I called her but got disappointed when I found out she's on another call.

"What's with the long face?" I didn't notice Eomma joined me already while I was sulking.

"Nothing." I smiled at her.

"Hmm. How's Mina?" She asked as she scooted closer to me and hugged me.

"She's fine," I responded shortly.

She eyed me for a few seconds before saying something. "Lover's quarrel?"

My eyes widened, "NO!"

Eomma giggled and released from the hug. "Then why are you sulking like a baby?"

I let out a deep sigh before responding, "That's not it, Eomma. It's just that...It has been almost 20 minutes and she has not replied on my chat yet." I pouted.

"Aaww. My baby." She hugged me again but she's laughing. "Maybe she's just doing something.

"I tried to call her but she's in another call." Maybe Sana or Momo unnie called her. "Anyway, you still owe me the love story of grandma and her first love," I said changing the topic.

"Yeah, right. Let's go to your room." She said as she stood up. We went upstairs then entered my bedroom.

Eomma plopped into my bed, "Let's sleep together, baby. I missed sleeping with you."

I forgot when was the last time we slept together. Of course, I'm already a grown-up, and sleeping with my mother is not cool. Maybe just for tonight since I also missed sleeping beside her.

She sat up and scooted until her back completely leaned on the headboard. She gestured me to join her which I gladly complied.

"By the way, Eomma. Remember the short message written at the back of grandma's first love's photo?" I asked as soon as I positioned myself comfortably beside her.

"Yes," She replied shortly.

"It means Let's meet again. Sana unnie translated it for me."

"Oh, really? Hmm. I remember Eomma told me a creepy story about that picture." She said in a serious tone which made me gulp. My heart pounded for an unknown reason. Why do I feel scared all of a sudden?

"Her first love did not give that photo directly to her. She's already married to your grandfather when she found that photo one morning under her pillow." She continued. I gasped wondering how did that happen?

"Was grandmother sure that she didn't have that picture before her marriage?" I asked while frowning.

"She was sure about it. It's still a mystery how that photo ended up under her pillow without her knowing it. She just told me that it was magic. I know she was just teasing me back then but who knows? It could be true. Gosh, it still gives me goosebumps until now." She said as I felt her body shivered.

"Anyway, so it all started when Eomma and my grandparents went to Japan for a two-week vacation a month before the arranged marriage." She started her story.

"Wait, grandmother was set up for arranged marriage?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, I felt bad for her when I found out about it. She did not end up with the person she really loved. I'm not saying that she did not love your grandfather. She learned to love your grandpa through the years and they were really happy. Also, if you think about it, we wouldn't be here if Eomma ended up with his first love, L. I still wonder what's his full name."

I also wonder about it. The initial L is also written at the back of that picture.

"Anyway, let me continue the story now. It was in the year 1962, the first week of November when they went to Japan for the two-week vacation...

===========================

Dahyun's POV

"I'm scared. I feel like something bad will happen." I said as I snuggled more into the crook of Momo's neck. I felt her gentle hand rubbing my arm which made me relax a bit.

"Don't think like that. Nothing will happen, okay?" She said as she planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Let's go to sleep now."

I just nodded lightly.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"Eh?" Both of us were startled. "At this hour?" Momo asked. It's already past 12 midnight. Who could it be? Then suddenly, I remembered what Sana and Mina unnie told us during our video call earlier.

"What if that's the demon?" I blurted out as I tightened the embrace.

The doorbell rang once again. Momo sat up then removed my arms around her. "I'll check. You stay here, okay?" She was about to get off the bed when I sensed a familiar aura. I pulled her by the wrist, "Wait, it's a vampire." I'm sure about it but who could it be? Tzuyu? But she'd probably inform us beforehand if she's planning to visit us.

"I'll come with you," I said as I stood up. We walked outside while holding hands until opening the gate revealing a familiar vampire. It was Somi.

"What are you doing here?" Momo hissed.

I looked at my cousin who's looking down with a sad expression on her face. What happened to her? Momo started to growl as I noticed she's on the verge of transforming into her beast form. Her eyes burning with anger. I also feel angry after what Somi did to Chaeyoung but I kept myself calm as I sensed something in her.

I tightened my grip on Momo's hand, signaling her that it's fine. She relaxed a bit but her eyes are still throwing a sharp glare at Somi.

"What do you want, Somi?" I asked.

She looked up to meet my gaze, "First of all, I want to apologize for everything that I've done in the past." She started. I was surprised to see the sincerity in her eyes. What's gotten into her?

"I mean no harm now. I just came here to tell you something important." She continued.

"What is it?" Momo butted in. Impatience was evident in her tone.

"Can we talk inside?" Somi whispered, "It's not safe here. We wouldn't know if someone's watching us."

Momo raised a brow at her, "I won't allow a horrible monster like you to set foot in my house." She said gritting her teeth.

"Momo. I think she's right. Remember when Sharon sensed another demon's presence when we were in Okinawa?" I whispered in her ear carefully making sure that Somi would not hear it.

She looked me in the eye for a few seconds. She let out a sigh before responding, "Alright. Let's go." She said as she let go of my hand. "But we won't accept your apology." She turned to Somi.

"I know. What I did in the past was unforgivable but I still want to apologize." Somi responded as she followed behind us.

We sat on the couch in the living room and listened to my cousin.

"I came here to tell you that the vampires and werewolves formed an alliance against your demon friend." What she said made the both of us gasped.

"They are planning a surprise attack to get Lucifer's daughter and the tall vampire." She continued.

"Mina and Tzuyu." Momo murmured.

"How do we know if you're telling the truth?" I asked. Though I could sense her sincerity, I couldn't help myself but doubt the information she just said. What's her real motive? Is this another scheme of hers?

"I know you couldn't trust me yet and feel doubtful about this and it's understandable after all those things I've done before." She answered still looking directly into my eyes which gives the feeling she's telling the truth.

"If I know, this is just another scheme of yours." Momo snorted the glared at her once again.

"I wouldn't waste my time and effort here telling you all of these. It's up to you if you believe me or not. I just want to warn you about it as early as now." She then stood up getting ready to leave. "I would have also attacked you by now if I'm planning something else. I'm leaving now."

"Wait," I said before she could even take a step. "Why so sudden? The last time I checked, you were our enemy. What made you switch on the other side?" I asked.

Once again, she looked up to me straight in the eye. I try to read her mind but all I can sense is sadness and regret.

"I just want to live normally and correct my mistakes." She responded, "My father already disowned me after that failed mission I did recently. I have nowhere to go now." She lowered her head but my eyes did not miss the lone tear that escaped from her eye. I felt bad for her since I know how cruel her father is towards her. Somi has a younger sister; her name's Evelyn and their father always takes the latter's side. He's treating Somi like she's not his daughter.

"I got it now. If you're hoping to live with us since you have nowhere to go, the answer is a big NO!" Momo blurted out.

Somi suddenly burst out laughing which I joined after realizing why it made her laugh.

"What's funny?" My cute girlfriend asked confusedly.

"Your girlfriend is funny, Dahyunie." Somi said in between laughs which earned another sharp glare from the fox beside me. "I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I can handle myself. I like your humor." She looked at Momo then smiled at her for the first time.

"Don't smile at me! We're not friends!" Momo blurted out.

"I know. I know. I suddenly felt more guilty of my bad deeds before. I regret attacking you and your friends." She said as she scratched her nape.

"You should be." Momo hissed.

"Alright, I got to go now." She said but I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Dahyunie, and I'm sorry."

"Yah! Don't hug her!" Momo smacked Somi.

"I didn't know your girlfriend gets jealous that easily." She chuckled as she took a step back. "We're cousins. Don't worry." She then winked at Momo.

My girlfriend just threw a disgusted look at her. "Alright, shoo. Go away now." She said to Somi gesturing her to leave.

Somi just shook her head then waved goodbye before disappearing in front of us.

"I just wonder, why did she have to use the doorbell when she could just appear and disappear in front of us? Vampires can teleport, right?" Momo asked.

I shrugged. I also don't know why she rang the doorbell. "We can teleport but just a short distance and only the Royal blooded vampires can do that," I responded.

"Eh? So, you and Somi are royal blooded vampires?"

I nodded, "My father and her mother are siblings. Our grandfather is the king of vampires."

"Wow. I didn't know you're royal-blooded. So, you're a vampire princess."

"No. Haha. But my father is a candidate to be the next king."

"You'll be a princess then if he becomes the king." She said with her eyes sparkling in excitement.

I just chuckled at her then ruffled her hair. "Alright, let's sleep now. Let's inform the others about the vampire-werewolf alliance tomorrow." I said as I yawned.

Somi. Is she really telling the truth? Is she really on our side now?

=====================

Author's Note: Happy almost 10k reads! 😁

I hope you continue reading this story until the end. I'm always thankful for the support. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 182 2
A pair of Black Almond Eyes, a Small Nose, Pink lips, Chubby cheeks, Wearing a beautiful dress with her earrings on and her ear is covered with earpo...
22K 3.6K 12
{ڪۆتایی هاتـووە}✓ ڪورتە چـیرۆڪ "گـوڵەڪان لـە ئـیشقـدا دەڕوێـن!" جیۆن جـونگڪووڪ لیل بردنـی ئەم کتێبە بێکەسایەتـی خۆت دەرئەخات!!
7.4K 256 7
For many, the coronavirus disrupted the structures of their lives and placed them in new, often isolating positions. For Alexia Rey, a confident thou...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...