Mikaelson Twin

By Katerinasgirl

Serenity Adira Mikaelson is the older twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and the daughter of Klaus and Hayley Mika... More

Character Introduction:
Part 1:The Beginning
Part 3:Day 1
Part 2:Home
Part 4:Day 2
Part 7:Hope
Part 8:This Is Your Fault
Part 5:Day 3
Part 9:Saving Hayley
Part 6:Day 4
New Cast:
Part 10:My Life Is Perfect
Part 11:Let's Play
Part 14:I'm Special
Part 15:Caroline
Part 16: Pure
Part 12:That Was Easy
Part 21:Miss Mystic Falls
Part 13:High School
Part 22:A Normal Day
Chapter 23:Soul mate
Part 18: Dinner
Part 19:School
Part 20: Road Trip

Part 17: At Home

3.8K 78 15
By Katerinasgirl

Serenity's pov:

I spent the last week at home with my parents, aunts, uncle and brother. I know that dad hasn't talked to Hayley or Hope and he's very angry but she's his daughter too. I know she probably misses him but I don't regret telling him. In these 2 years that he found out, he hasn't raised his voice at me and I know that he would never hurt me. Dad always talks quietly not to startle me since I told him about my PTSD that I had since that incident.

Hope saved the hobbit from death by his own mother. She also saved the school from a dream monster but has returned home. I know all this because I have invisible spies keeping watch on the entire school and notifies me when things happen. I somehow need to convince dad to talk to Hope, no matter how much I hate her or her mother.

Ren:"Dad"

Klaus:"Yes, Rose"

Seren:"You need to talk. You have been avoiding Hope for 2 years. She is your youngest daughter and you have to talk to her."

Klaus:"She and Hayley hurt you, my little Rose. I can't even look at them without feeling angry and guilty that I wasn't there"

Seren:"I can't ever forgive either of them, no matter how much I try but she is your daughter as am I. I can't be the reason for a father not to talk to his daughter. And it's not your fault what they did, it's their's. Try and talk to Hope because I'm inviting the entire family to dinner, including them"

Klaus:"Why would you do that?"

Seren:"Because you are the best father I could ask for, no matter what you think. I have no regard for Hope, Hayley or Elijah but you love Hope. No matter how angry you are, she is your youngest daughter. I can't forget or be happy around her, but just try and talk"

Klaus:"Okay, when is this dinner?"

Seren:"In a few hours"

Klaus:"And you're only telling me this now. I need to get ready"

The food was prepared, the table is set as there should be 13 people but 14 seats. I plan on resurrecting my grandad, Mikael who I've spoken to for 12 years and I love him. The house was cleaned by maids and then I set up 5 guests bedrooms because even though I hate 3 people I won't let them drive at night especially since I know it's going to storm. My emotions will sky rocket and the weather will change drastically. We got ready and waited downstairs.

They finally arrived and when the maid opened the door, Davina, Kol, Marcel and Rebecca sped in. Marcel ran to give a hug and I really missed him. Hesitantly, Elijah, Hayley and Hope stepped in then came Freya and Keelin and baby, Nikolas. I felt dad tense up behind me with mom calming him down.

Seren:"Evening everyone, if you would please follow me into the dinner room. If you have coats, leave them by the coat hangers to your right and left."

I whispered to my father so no one could hear. I told it's gonna be okay and that I'm here to calm him down. I told him about Elijah that hit me too so I assume that his trying not to dagger him and keep him inside a coffin for eternity.

We sat down with dad and mum at the heads, me next to dad and the rest next to their respective partners. We kept Nikolas with a hired nanny in a spare room.

Klaus:"I'm pleased that my siblings and their respective partners could join us this evening for dinner."

Kol:"I'm surprised you invited them"

Belle:"It was Ren's idea. She wanted to try and break some ice"

Rebecca:"Try is the keyword"

Ren:"Yes, I'd like to try and have a dinner with my beautiful family along with Hayley, Hope and Elijah."

Hayley:"Uhm"

Ren:"So along with dinner, I got juice for Hope because she's 17. And for us, I got bourbon, wine and blood because there's way we're doing this sober"

Elijah:"Aren't you 17 too"

Seren:"Am I? And according to my father, I'm allowed to drink since I won't get drunk"

The dinner was where everyone other than my parents, Hayley, Elijah and Hope talked. The tension is so thick that I could choke on it.

Ren:"Dad, do you have anything you want to say?"

Dad:"Yes, Hope would you like to spent the day with Serenity and I?"

Hope:"Uh sure. But I have a question?"

Klaus:"Ask away"

Hope:"What attracts people to Serenity? I mean, people instantly like her and I know that she's everyone's favorite"

Marcel:"Well that's easy, right?"

Hope:"How"

Kol:"She has this smile that warms a heart and makes others smile. She's kind, considerate and caring but funny, artistic and powerful."

Rebecca:"She's fashionable and yet so strong and fierce but innocent"

Hope:"But she's a wolf. And that doesn't explain how she's favored"

Seren:"I became a wolf without killing anyone and I only feed on vampire blood or I don't kill people"

Klaus:"And she's my favorite daughter because she accepts everyone. She knew as a little girl that I'm a psychotic hybrid but she still loved me and fed along side me"

Marcel:"When your father lost faith in me, Ren helped me prove him wrong. And now he treats me like his oldest child, his son."

Davina:"When I became a heratic, she helped me control my bloodlust and tought me to balance my magic and being a vampire"

Kol:"She gave me a week where I could do magic again. Even for only a week it was amazing that I could do that again"

Rebecca:"When I was feeling alone, she talked with me about my feelings for Marcel. That's how I knew I loved him"

Freya:"When Ren was a baby, I struggled with the spell but she gave me power to complete it. That spell made me see my brother Finn for a while, it made me happy"

Keelin:"She helped me make peace with my Wolf. Now every full moon, it doesn't hurt to change"

Hayley:"So a kid, brought happiness to your lives"

Klaus:"Not some kid, my darling Rose"

Serenity:"Since I was child, I've always wanted to see the people I love happy. So with every opportunity I had, I did what I could. Only 2 people broke me but there is someone who I need here"

Klaus:"Who?"

Ren:"Inadu, she's been here through every meltdown, every panic attack and all of my trauma. She's my main mother figure then came mum after her. Inadu, come out!"

Inadu:"Already here"

Oh, how I missed Inadu. I just need to her to hold me tight and rock me to sleep. I need her, and I love her. I jumped up and hugged her as she held me tightly. The people are watching me and I can feel it. I turned to see my family staring at me.

Kol:"That's the hollow, the powerful, evil witch who possesses powerful beings and steals their powers?"

Ren:"Yeah this is Inadu, and she doesn't take my power. She adds to it so I'm practically a super witch, original vampire and alpha werewolf. Talk about powerful"

Klaus:"That you are Rose. Sit down Inadu, we have family drama going on and Hope wants to know why we love Ren more"

Inadu:"Thanks and that's easy. Hope's a stuck-up, 2-faced bitch who bullies their twin sister and allows their mother to abuse their kid. Her only friend at school is Alaric Saltzman and the hobbit Kirby and she abuses the surname Mikaelson at school. She even bullies the kids at school and tells them that Klaus will kill them if they tell anyone. And then every afternoon she sneaks into Ren's dorm to steal her clothes. Pathetic if you ask me"

Everyone but me was shocked by what Inadu said. I knew what she does but I won't talk about it, I just leave it.

Hope:"How do you know all that?"

Ren:"While I'm busy being a student, Inadu become invisible and walks around the school, hangs in my dorm or follows you around for fun. And you owe 2 million dollars for all my designer clothes you've been stealing for 5 months. Does Hayley know about this?"

Klaus:"My daughter invited the people she hates for dinner so that I can talk to youngest daughter. But instead, Hope has been hurting people, stealing, lying and using my name to get away with all of that. For my daughter's sake I wanted to try and talk to you but for your actions, I can't even look at you. Hayley and Elijah, what have you tought this girl?"

Hayley:"This girl is your daughter and you're too focused on your one daughter to even look at the other. Elijah and I had to raise her, while you started an empire with your family."

Klaus:"It was a mistake to allow you 2 to raise her. My daughter has never done any of those things and made a name for herself without me. And I left with my daughter because she feared you as a child, she feared getting hurt and I made sure that she's safe from you."

Rebecca:"Wait, getting hurt and feared Hayley?"

Klaus:"I didn't wanna tell any of you, knowing that you would treat Hope differently but I don't care now. When we were away for 5 years, Hayley and Hope abused Serenity physically and emotionally. She was scared so I decided to take Kol, Davina and Marcel to London with us where she would feel safe."

Davina:"I knew something was wrong but abuse. I should have taken you from there. Every night you phoned me with a soft voice and you said you were fine"

Marcel:"I should've kept my sister from you 2 monsters. No wonder she wanted to stay in London when Hayley was kidnapped"

Rebecca:"I thought someone who's parents died would love their child but now I understand that your fit to take care of a child let alone 2"

Kol:"When did you find out, Nik?"

Klaus:"2 years ago Serenity tried to convince Hope not to bind her wolf side. Until Ren let it slip, she didn't want to tell me but it came out. About how Hayley beat her senseless and Hope watched with her smile on her face. When Serenity hugged me, I accidentally saw all the things Hayley did. And asked Hope to cover it up with spells. It broke me and I could never look at Hope from that day. We saved Hayley but Serenity wanted to stay with the Saltzman twins."

Seren:"I stayed because I love Lizzie and Josie. They didn't treat me differently than a normal kid even after telling them every single thing about me. They even helped with my PTSD and nightmares. It's like they're my soul mates."

Freya:"So you telling me, that I stayed with Hope out of pity when she helped abuse my niece?"

Rebecca:"I stayed because I wanted to help knowing that Klaus was in London. I considered Hayley my best friend but not after this. Elijah did you know?"

Klaus:"That's the thing, sister. Elijah too hit my daughter after being told something by Hayley"

Kol:"Elijah was supposed to be the best of us. Not even Nik would harm him child in any way. I can't even consider you my brother any more"

Rebecca:"Me neither"

Freya:"This is not the brother I know. This is not my brother"

Marcel:"You're not the man who said family is always and forever"

Klaus:"Why Elijah?"

Elijah:"Hayley said that we could be a family if Serenity was out the way, I didn't think straight and did as told"

Klaus:"So you hit my daughter. You're no better than Mikael."

Davina:"Mikael loved Serenity, actually"

Klaus:"What"

Davina:"When Serenity was 6, I wanted to ask Mikael questions when Seren teleported. Mikael saw her and smiled softly even after she said who her father was. I've never seen Mikael like that. He was talking to her and telling her stories until I didn't have enough magic and it stopped. Every day after that Serenity told me how she talked to Mikeal inside her room. She can actually bring him back to life"

Ren:"Yeah, I miss grandpa already. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. And I've already planned to bring him back"

Nik:"Even Mikael loves my daughter when her own mother couldn't. That says alot"

"to be continued..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.1K 57
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
73.1K 929 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
99.2K 1.9K 22
Brittany Abigail Bennett is Bonnie Bennett's twin sister, Brittany was engaged to Klaus Mikaelson a few weeks before their wedding she found out she...
25.1K 611 25
What if Klaus and Caroline found the secret to get rid of the hollow? Now Klaus and Caroline can finally start their forever. Until a little bundle...