Part 10:My Life Is Perfect

This is the part where you run:

Serenity's pov -

My life hasn't been easy but I wouldn't change it for the world. I try my best to avoid the people I hate but it's difficult when they're your twin, mother and uncle but I try. I can't forgive or forget the pain they caused but It makes me stronger. Right now, I'm with Ric and Hope to fetch a new werewolf at the old church in Mystic Falls.

Alaric:"Okay, so we tie the wolf up. He should be in the middle of his transformation"

Hope:"Landon"

Landon:"Hope and oh my God, Serenity Mikaelson. Hi"

Serenity:"Hello there"

Alaric:"You 2 know each other?"

Hope:"Long story"

Alaric:"Girls, the door"

I opened the door with magic and heard Hope telling the boy to stay outside. Of course he didn't listen. Alaric, Hope and I tied the boy up as his bones were breaking. A few minutes later, he was a dark Grey wolf almost black like my fur and big like an alpha but not bigger than me obviously.

The drive back was silent that is until Alaric spoke up. He must have seen the way the boy looked at us.

Alaric:"So how do you 2 know each other?"

Hope:"He used to serve me milkshakes at the grill"

Landon:"Yeah but now your hear with a famous supermodel Millionaire"

Serenity:"Well, we will explain everything once we get back to school"

Landon:"School?"

Hope:"Salvatore boarding school for the Young and Gifted or known as the supernatural."

We finally arrived at school after a driving all night. I'm really hungry and in my luck, Ric gives me human blood although I drink from my stash of vampire blood and allows me to feed on humans and vampires in town. I've waited the entire day to see my twins. Some people think I'm dating them which is absurd. I also drive my own cars but I drove with Alaric today.

Alaric:"Rafael, Landon these are my daughters. Girls, this is Rafael a werewolf an Landon his brother."

Twins:"Ren!"

Alaric:"Sorry girls, she's coming with me"

Serenity:"I'll see you two in class"

We walked off after I gave the twins a kiss on the cheek. Ric and Hope were talking about what the school does and about supernatural creatures. I'm just here to compel the poor bastard. After they finished, I sat on Alaric's desk until it was my turn. I compelled him to forget the school, his brother and go home but it didn't work.

Serenity:"His on vervain"

I made him unconscious with a spell and put him in a transitioning spell. Then I left to go to my classes. Everyone's used to me in school but some still stare at me. I'm not uncomfortable it's just a little weird. When classes were over, we did our homework and got ready for the party tonight.

 When classes were over, we did our homework and got ready for the party tonight

Ren was with Josie hanging out. They summoned Landon then went to their dorm and watch movies. Meanwhile, Hope was with Landon in their library talking.

Hope:"My father, Niklaus Mikaelson is known as the great evil but to Serenity he's the best father anyone could ask for"

Landon:"Wait, Mikaelson. You're siblings to Serenity."

Hope:"Fraternal twin actually but we don't talk. My dad and brother don't even wanna look at me but it's my fault."

Landon:"His your father, he has to forgive you"

Hope:"He won't. He took Serenity and moved to London 10 years ago. When he returned 2 years ago, he found something out that made him not even talk to me"

The next day, Landon was compelled but kissed Hope before he left. Turns out he wasn't really compelled and he stole a knife. He's an idiot if thinks he'll get away. Alaric asked Serenity to do a locator spell and found in him. He burned down a bus with people inside.

"The game"