Part 19:School

Serenity's pov:

It's been a week and not many things happened since the dinner. I stayed home with grandad while Hope and dad went out. It didn't go so well as they don't really understand each other like dad and I do. They don't really bond and everyone went back to what they were doing.

Freya, Keelin, Marcel, Rebecca, Elijah, Hope and Hayley went to New Orleans, Kol and Davina are traveling again while mum and dad continue to run their companies from home. I however am going back to school where I can't wait to physically see my twins. We faced timed and called each other but it's not the same. I want to hug, kiss and hold my twins again. Now I get the chance as they're arriving from the airport while I'm on my home in my black ferrari and outfit.

I finally pulled up at school after driving for about an hour because dad's house is further into Mystic Falls where there's more large mansions but not many people

I finally pulled up at school after driving for about an hour because dad's house is further into Mystic Falls where there's more large mansions but not many people. My first thought was to get my dorm so I walked into school seeing students returning from their 2 week vacation. I entered my dorm and saw the girls talking about some talent show.

Ren:"A talent show? What talent does the Walmart hobbit have?"

They turned and ran to Hug me almost knocking me down. We held onto each other until we let go. I wrapped my arm around lizzie's should while she plays with my fingers.

Lizzie:"I completely agree. That thriftstore garden knome as no talents ands he's apparently a Phoenix"

Ren:"He's literally a pile of burning trash now. The bitch tribrid and mophead Phoenix, bloody great isn't it"

Josie:"How do come up with so many nicknames for one person?"

Ren:"It's a gift really. Some people have the power of extreme sarcasm which turns to snark and I'm proud of myself"

Lizzie:"As am I. But for now, we should get ready for the talent show"

Ren:"And I'll be at the stands watching everyone. I'd rather keep my reputation as a model"

Josie:"Okay so each fraction will compete. Witches, wolves and vamps"

Lizzie and Josie were talking about the witches doing a group dance and they're going to practice on the stage in the theater hall. Normally I wouldn't go inside but I would like to see my twins performing. While they were busy, I sat with a group of witches chatting about what the other students would do. I easily became friends with all fractions.

Josie:"Hey, I need help finding the canes for Lizzie or she'll siphon me into oblivion"

Ren:"Let's hurry then because I'd like to keep you around"

Josie:"Let's check the storeroom"

We found the canes thankfully because Lizzie does not joke about these things. We hurried and in our luck Lizzie took the things while witches the witches were practicing. I sat across from them sketching Lizzie again. I love Josie but it's rare to see Lizzie smiling around people because of her facade.

They were done practicing and finished my sketch. The girls are used to me drawing them. We spent the day in our room as they were practicing. I was listening music and painting my sketch of Lizzie that I drew. I used colors to describe her emotions and attitude which is similar to mine.

Ren:"Did you hear that the bitch tribrid and fire chicken are doing an act together?"

Lizzie:"I'm certain that flaming mophead can barely do anything along with that wannabe tribrid"

Josie:"Every time you call Landon a different name. It's like your a computer of insults"

Ren:"Everyone has a nickname and I have more than one for almost everyone"

Lizzie:"Almost. And Landon happens to be many things"

The talent show begun and everyone was in the crouds. Hope and Landon backed out, bloody pathetic. I watched the show and soon my dearest Jojo sang oh so beautifully, my heart actually stopped. People were clapping and cheering from the audience making me happy.

All least we had one normal day of school where we didn't have to use magic, train or learn compulsion. We could sing, dance and do the things that we can as humanly possible. And as talented as I am, I'm spending my night cuddling with my best friends and simping over TV characters like Lena Luther from supergirl.

We drifted off and mentally prepared ourselves for tomorrow since it's back to being supernatural teenagers.