💕💕💕

By kirstenhemmings15

This book will have sexual content so if u don't like it don't read it . This is NOT a larry book. More

Wtf are u doing here?
Still a virgin?!
Date?
Lesson #1
Ive missed u
Cuddle?
Relapsing

Welcome back home harry !

898 4 0
By kirstenhemmings15

Harry has been one of my friends since the 2nd grade. When I moved in next door to him . We would always go play in the tree house that's in his backyard. He is really sweet and now famous like really famous and I'm just a girl straight out of uni where I studied to be a dancer/cosmatolagist. I love dancing and music and also makeup. I have very little friends and of course I'm 20 and still a virgin. No I'm not saving myself for marriage I've just been busy not dateing anyone. And being a single loner. Lately I've been sort of depressed because harry has stopped talking to me Ik he's famous but it's been two weeks come on u have to have one second to ur self to at least say hi. Anne told me to come by today because she has a surprise for me I wonder what it is. Ik it's my birthday but she didn't have to get me anything.(yes I just turned 20 today on Dec the 1st) I'm walking over there now. I ring the doorbell bell and I am greeted by Anne and Gemma.
"Hey sweetheart happy birthday."
"Aww thanks girls."
"We got u something so close ur eyes."
"You girls didn't have to get me anything. A simple hug and happy birthday would do."
"Well we got you something anyways so suck it up buttercup. And close your eyes."
"OK." I closed my eyes as I was lead out side "Where are we going?"
"In the backyard now shush and open ur eyes" I opened my eyes and looked there was nothing there "What am I supposed to be looking at again? " Anne tilted my head up. and my jaw dropped. "OMG HARRY!"
"Happy Birthday,kirsten"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...