The Orphaned Spider

By Little_Songbird_

"Do you really care? " Peter Parker lost everything. His parents, his aunt and uncle, and to put the cherry o... More

Info!!
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
Love Interest
New Cover
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
Christmas Special
•Chapter 7•
Easter Special
•Chapter 9•
New Book Previews
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
Dear readers...

•Chapter 8•

1.2K 39 57
By Little_Songbird_

Ok. This interesting thing happened to me. Both Bruce Banners and Thor followed me on Wattpad! I was like (O_O). So yah... Also, thank you for 2.4k reads! I'm so grateful. I love writing and seeing so many people love what I write makes me so ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ! I'm gonna cry... Well, get on to the story before you see the author ugly-sob!

Peter's pov

I stare at the masked man. rage boiling in the pit of my stomach. This scene was very familiar.

Uncle Ben. . .
UNCLE BEN!

Blood, his lifeless body.

Her lifeless body.

I shake my head. 'Get it together, Spidey. Now's not the time for recalling the past. '

Tears start to form, but I blink them back. Now's not the time for tears either.

The mercenary who killed the man was no other than Deadpool. I had seen him online and in the newspaper.

My fists clench and unclench.
Swiftly, I grab Deadpool by the collar and shove him against the wall.

"WHY?!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL HIM!?! " I shout.

I use my body to half-pin him to the wall as he struggles. Damn, this man's tall.

Through his mask, Deadpool seemed to start smiling. Why is he-

"Kinky"

EH!?! Hold up...

Deadpool slides his arms out in my surprise and...

🖐🍑

I think you get the point.
.
.
.
After multiple cries of protest and a lot of webs...

"Congratulations, you were the first person to sexually assault and harass me on the job. " I grumble, facing the burrito-wrapped Merc.

"Can you untie me? I think my Chimichangas are getting smushed." Deadpool begged.

"Nu-uh. Now to the nearest police station. . . " I murmur quietly.

"Please don't! " He struggles in his binds to no avail. "I was helping! He was trying to rape a teenage girl. He deserved it. "

Deadpool looked proud that he 'saved' someone.

"Nobody deserves death! That's not being a hero, it's being a self-arrogant fool. " I pause to catch my breath. I hate these kinds of people-

"So teach me. "

"Pardon? "

He sighs. "You said that's not a hero. So teach me how to be one. "

What? Me?

" I-I can't. I'm not- I can't-" I stutter.

He cocks his head to the side. "Why? "

"I, um-" Wait, why not? Why not teach him. Then he'll never take a life again.Plus if I were to ever die... there would still be a hero so keep New York safe.

"Ok." I sigh.  "I'll teach you. On one condition. You will never ki-"

"Unalive." He interrupted.

I groan in frustration.
"Fine, you will never 'unalive' someone. No matter what they've done. And new rule. Don't interrupt me. "

He agreed to my conditions a little too easily. "Alright." I look around at the buildings. One caught my eye. A small cafe on the corner painted a soft blue tone.

I point over towards the quaint establishment. "Meet me on the roof of Sleepy Puppies at. . . " I pause. Tomorrow will be Monday so I have school. "8 p.m. tomorrow. "

He grins. "Got it Spidey! Uhh, can you untie me now? I need to take a pee. "

I smile sheepishly. "Hehehe. . . 'bout that. . . " I scratch the back of my neck. "  Kinda...Can't. Don't worry, it will dissolve in 2-3 hours. But, hey, now you can reflect on what you've done. See you tomorrow! "

As I web away, I can hear his shouting. "Wait! I really need to peeeeee!! "

I really need to make a dissolving solution soon.

I chuckle lightly. Deadpool's not that bad. I might actually enjoy this.

______________Timeskip_______________

"Peter, if you don't leave in ten minutes you will be late for school. "

I bolt upright in surprise. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.
Hold up, school?

I throw the sheets back and stumble onto my feet. " Gah! I'm gonna be late!" The moment my feet hit the floor, a wave of dizziness hit me.

"Are you alright, Peter? " Friday asked.

"I'm fine, just stood up too fast. " I mumble. I focused on my breathing.

In.
Out.
In.
Out.

Finally feeling better, I enter the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, etc, I race to the elevator.

The elevator descended to the kitchen/common area.

I rush in and spot Tony and Steve.

"I'm off to school. " I stop to catch my breath.

"Take a toast before you go, Pete. " Steve insisted, handing the buttery bread to me.
My stomach churns at the thought of food but I take it anyways.

"Have a great day at school, kid. Do you need a ride? " Tony asked.

"No, I'm good. " I say but I'm pretty sure it sounded like, "Nph, hamph gfod."  That's why you don't speak with food in your mouth.

Rushing back to the elevator, I hit the ground floor button. I race out the front doors(which are huge! Why do they need that huge of doors?)

I manage to make it to Midtown High-School with 7 minutes to spare. Thank the super strength.

I spot Ned a little ways ahead of me talking to MJ.

MJ parted ways with Ned before I could reach them. Oh well. Guess I'll see her at lunch.

"Hey, Ned!"

"Yo, dude. I was kinda hoping your cool new parents would drop you off so I could totally fanboy! You have to let me come over sometime! " Ned squeals as we do our handshake.

"Wow, nice to know you want to see me, not my new family. " I fake feeling betrayed, clutching my chest dramatically.

We laugh as I open up my locker to get my books.

But before I could reach for my English book, a hand grabbed me and pinned me to a locker.

" What's up puny Parker? " Flash Thompson sneered.

Heyyy! Ok, sorry for the late update. But I've got some fun news! I've decided to add one of the readers (could be you) to my book! If you want to be in this book, keep listening.

In the comments, you are going to put down a number from 1 to 20.

Please comment here. ➡
Edit: Somebody already guessed it, guys! Better luck next time.

If I reply to you, that means you won! The first person to guess the number will win.
I will ask you to give me a name for your character, a gender, and a small explanation of the personality. If I need anything else I will ask you.

But... If you do not respond in 3 DAYS, I will choose another person.

I will also give the winner a shoutout!
Be aware that you will only be a side character. If I decide to add you into major parts, I will.

If you have any comments, questions, critique, or ideas then feel free to tell me. 

This will last until the next chapter. (So chapter 9)

Well, that sums it up.

Songbird out~

Edit: please vote... It's been almost a week😭 I need to make the next chapter but I can't do it without you.

Please!

Vote!

A number! 1-20!

Please...

I'm gonna cry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
11.2K 197 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
38.4K 957 40
i can't write full books so here's my brain dump peter parker one shots where most of them are sad asf and we have our dead guy to come comfort him b...
57.7K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...