The Tutor || D.M.

By Rainbowcandy37

{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you ar... More

A/N
1 - The First Day of Hogwarts
2-The First Tutor Session
3 - The Weekend
4 - The Kiss
5 - I'm Sorry
6- S-Stop
7- Wait, It's My Birthday?
8-The Yule Ball
9-The Malfoy Manner
10-Holiday Break part 2
11-The Second Task
12-IDK What It Should Be Named
13-The Third Task
14-5th Year And We're Back
15 - The Room of Requirement
16-Thanksgiving break/1
17-Thanksgiving/2
18 - The Rules
19-Make up?
20-The Department Of Mysteries
21-Umbridge Is Gone!
22 - Slughorn's Prize
23-The Train Ride
24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood
25-Kursed Katie
26-A Pig for Slaughter
27-The Dinner Party
28-Can We Follow Them?
29 - Don't Go To The Burrow
30 - Their Home Is Gone
31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak
32 - Sectumsempura
33 - WON WON!
34 - He- He's Dead
35 - Obliviate
36 - They're Coming
37 - GET THE NECKLACE
38 - Captured At The Malfoy's
39 - Dobby!
41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps
42 - The End Of The Road
43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

40 - Aberforth Dumbledore

591 10 2
By Rainbowcandy37

As soon as you transported, waves crashed onto your feet. A- A beach safehouse. What happened to- to- to-

"Dobby!"

---

You went over to Harry who held Dobby in his arms. He was bleeding out. 

"No! We- We can still save him, Harry, right? R- Right?" Tears were starting to come to your eyes. 

"I'm afraid not. We don't have our wands-"

"I do. H- here. Come on." You pulled out your wand and tried to save Dobby, but it wasn't working. "Why won't it work!!! Merlin! Why! Won't! It! Bloody! Work!" Tears were definitely starting to flow down your face, as Dobby said his last words. 

"Dobby is honoured to be with who he loves, Harry Potter. . .and friends." He dropped dead. 

"Dobby!" Harry started sobbing. He closed Dobby's eyes in respect. 

"We should bury him." You suggested, wiping your tears. 

"Without any magic." 

---

After everyone finished digging the grave and putting him in, his gravestone was just finished. 

Here lies Dobby,
a free elf. 

---

"Sorry, Harry." You pat his shoulder, while he ended up going in for a hug. Shocked, you hugged him back. 

"We can't let him die in vain. I swear I'll kill them, Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Malfoy-"

"Which one? Remember, there are three?"

"All of them." Narcissa and Draco weren't that bad, it was just Lucius Malfoy who was. . .horrid. 

"Harry. . .Draco's not that bad-"

"What are you even talking about? Are you blinded by love?" You couldn't believe he said that- of course, he was just trying to be rational, but still!

"No, I might like him but he's forced to be a death eater. Besides, he actually was talking to me and Luna when everyone else was asleep. Also, I think he the one who brought Dobby. Plus, he was able to bring me my purse and wand."

"But then Dobby wouldn't've died if he didn't bring him there-"

"But then I would've become a death eater in the morning and you would be dead, and we would all be stuck there." 

"What are you talking about?"

"I tried to escape last night and ended up getting caught. . ." You admitted. 

"Well, what happened?"

"Practically nothing, but I wasn't able to use my powers." You pulled away from the hug and shrugged.

"Oh. . ." He cut himself off. "We should figure out if Bellatrix's wand is safe to use. How do we do that?"

"Ollivander. We've to go to Ollivander." You replied. 

---

Once you went to Ollivander, the wand is safe to use. You just have to be careful. How hard could that be? For some reason, Mione had Bellatrix's hair, and you cast her clothes, while she made a polyjuice potion. After making the polyjuice, she looked terrible, at least now everyone knows that she is Bellatrix Lestrange. You for some reason had two wands because of some snatchers you grabbed it off of. You gave them the wands and Harry used his invisibility cloak to hide, you, and the goblin. He made a deal with the goblin, where the goblin would get the Sword Of Gryffindor if he got you all inside the vaults of Gringotts. Harry was sure there was a Horcrux there. 

Going there, Harry did the Imperiatus curse on one of the goblins. You felt weird about him doing that. It's an unforgivable curse. There was a dragon, and their messed up ways to tame them was to ring some sort of bell. Apparently, at the sound, it was to have the dragon expect inflicted pain when they heard that noise. 

Inside the vault, Harry took the goblet and tried to destroy it. The objects in the room multiplied until you were almost swallowed in the crossfire. With the goblet, Harry's hand slipped and the goblin grabbed the goblet. (Quite the alliteration) 

"The sword for the goblet."

"But-" Harry tried to argue, but you cut him off. 

"Just give it to him, Harry!" 

"Fine." They both exchanged the stuff. 

"Mind if you help us up?" Harry looked at the goblin. 

"I said I'd get you in. I never said anything about getting you out." He took the other goblin and imprinted his hand onto the vault, opening it. You all got out and apparently had to focus on the scary dragon, now. Nope! That's not it. People started firing. 

"Well, come on! Follow me, okay!" Mione went out in the open for a second and jumped on the dragon. You followed, by Ron, then Harry. You took off the chains, as the dragon started to fly. 

"Hang on!" You yelled. The dragon flew out of Diagon Alley and he/she was going to a mountain of some sort. That's when you realized you had to jump off now, in the water. "JUMP!!!" You and Mione yelled at the same time. 

"What?" Really, Ron? You just have to say that-

"I said jump, Ronald!" Mione yelled as you jumped. Everyone else also dropped into the water. Clothes soaking wet, you went out of the water, handing them some dry clothes and dried them off with a spell. You put on a towel and slid off your hoodie. You realized you could wear the same thing, just had to dry yourself off. You dried yourself off and put back on your hoodie. Harry had a shard of glass that he always carried around, for some reason. It looked like someone else was watching him from the glass. But who?

With them, you knew you had to go to Hogwarts. How? You summoned a radio for Ron since that's the only thing that keeps him at bay. 

After dodging all of the planes, and staying out of sight, you went to Diagon Alley. Apparently, they knew you were there, but someone helped you and let you inside their home. He looked almost exactly like Dumbledore. Apparently, he was the one who was watching Harry and his Name was Aberforth Dumbledore, brother of Albus Dumbledore. There was a lady in a painting that went somewhere. She came back with someone, and the painting opened. Neville. He came here, how come didn't use one of the 7 secret entrances? What happened to them? 

"Hey, Aberforth!" He looked like he was beaten up. Things in Hogwarts probably changed, a lot.

"Got something for ya."

"Don't say it's your cooking. It's uneditable, I think everyone else thinks that too-" He trailed off when he saw the four of you. "You guys are back!" He hugged the four of you.

"Good luck." Aberforth muttered to the quad and Neville. You went to the tunnel. 

"Neville, what happened? T- To your face, if you don't mind me asking." You looked at him, while he was holding a flashlight leading the way. 

"Things in Hogwarts've changed a lot. They were trying to do the Cruciatus Curse on first years, and I refused. The people who are in charge of discipline. . .well they gave me this." You felt bad for Neville. He was just doing the right thing, and deserves to be punished for that?

The painting opened on the other side, revealing everyone else except for the Slytherin's in one large room, with only hammocks as beds. 

"If it's more of Aberforth's cooking I swear-" Seamus cut off when he saw the four of you. Everyone started crowding the quad- mostly Harry. 

(A/N: Bear with me, I haven't seen this in like a few months or so, so I don't have the dialogue or whatever and other things, so it might just be a BIT off)

All of the students were called to the great hall. To be honest, Harry's plan was either remarkable or stupid. Most likely both! Basically, since the four of you were spotted in Hogsmeade, that's why they called the meeting, about the whereabouts of Harry Potter. You got the rest of the Order to come to Hogwarts without being seen. What happened was that Harry dressed up in Gryffindor robes, then he revealed himself as Harry Potter. 

You and the Order came out, as McGonnagal fought Snape. He didn't fight back, no, he was a coward, and just blocked the spells. 

"Coward!" McGonnagal yelled.

"Coward! Tell them how it happened! Tell them how you killed Dumbledore after he begged you not to! Tell them!" Harry guilted him, as a result, he fled the Great Hall, leaving shards of glass upon his exit. People started cheering, yet you felt as though it was too easy to scare him away. What would come next?

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!" Filch and his cat came in. 

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you dimwit!" McGonagall kept up her tone.

"Oh. . .okay." Looks like someone can actually scare Filch.

 Someone started screaming. It looked like one of the Patil twins- then another person started screaming. Voldemort started speaking to 'give himself up' or else war would come.

"Well, you heard him! Give yourself up, Scarface!" Pansy Parkinson, or as the quad liked to call her- no almost everyone likes to call her 'pug face'. You thought it was mean, but she deserved it.

"That will not be happening. Mr Filch, please escort Ms Parkinson- actually the entire Slytherins to the dungeons." Slytherins aren't all that bad, they may be sly, but they're loyal. It only depends on who it is.  You noticed three people missing from the pack, the three who stuck together, Blaise Zabinni, Greggory Goyle, and the one and only, Draco Malfoy. Whatever happened to Vincent Crabbe? Did he transfer or die? Or what? 

Hey, loves! I'm so so so sorry for not posting for these past few days, I've just been unmotivated and I'm not really in the best mental state right now. . .Erm- also so sorry for the short chapter, but we'll hopefully be finished by the end of the month (The book)

Anyways, when I'm posting this, it's 6/02/21 and Valentine's Day is on the 14th, so love is in the air! Even though we're in quarantine, I'm sure you can like drop something off at their house, zoom with them, or even talk to them (Just make sure to wear a mask, have hand sanitiser, and stay 6 feet apart at all times!)

Some good news: I got a few new things that I really love. Ya'll probably don't know this, but I love Nightmare Before Christmas, so I got a Jack Skellington and Sally wallet- erm my cousin let us take his Ps4 since he only uses PC now, so I've been playing Overwatch and more. . . Oh! And I got a Hogwarts Castle Lego set!!! I've been building it for a few days now, and I'm halfway done! Once I finish it, I'll be sure to post the final product. 

I've also been starting another book (And reading a ton) and it's an Avengers book! I'm not sure if I'll make it a fanfiction one, but hopefully, it'll be interesting. If you want a bit of smut, I have my other book on my page: To Love You Or Hate You. So far, there's only one smut chapter (It's really slow building) and that is Chapter Twelve!

I got like 2 A-'s so hopefully my mum doesn't yell at me for that, so wish me luck! Erm- also that you guys for 5k reads, that's a lot of reads. Hopefully, I'll post more, and happy reading loves!

---

Comment
Vote
Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 12.7K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...
113K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
49K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...