Mafia's Princess|TK

By ilovespriteu

Taehyung believed entering a stranger's car would save him from an arranged marriage. He never thought the ow... More

β€’π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›β€’
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one [M]
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two [M]
fourty three

thirty six

29.1K 1.6K 666
By ilovespriteu

36| dead end

snowflakes fell, settling on the already white powdered ground, the evenness of the soft pillow getting destroyed by taehyung's firm foot prints the he planted while walking.

he always loved the snow, as a kid he always used to go outside, built snowmen, even if he was alone and disappointing his mother by doing that.

presently, he is outside, but rather then wanting to do snow angels and build a snowman, he felt numb and couldn't see himself doing that.

he thought walking through the snow would distract his thoughts about the night prior, but no, his mind loved torturing him.

so with a heavy heart, he kept himself up, dreadfully walking through the park, looking down. usually, he'd stop to take a photo of the beautiful winter landscape, or the frozen lake, but not even that passionate hobby was looking like fun today.

taehyung hadn't talked to anyone yet, though he promised jimin he would tell him what's wrong, he sneaked out of yoongi's and his bedroom before he could ask taehyung. he went to jeongguk's bedroom and checked his fever, growing worried when it was too high. so he got medicine, set everything ready for the morning and left.

blame him for not talking to anyone when he should, but sometimes talking is the hardest thing.

taehyung was scared of the reactions— he knew they all would tell him things like; jaehee is gone, you are with jeongguk, he loves you... and shit.

jaehee was indeed not here anymore, but jeongguk's love and longing for her was strong.

taehyung took a deep breath when he sat down on a bench, not caring that the back of his coat will get soaked by the snow.

he flinched when his phone ringed again ans started chewing on his bottom lip, desperately hoping for the caller not to be jeongguk. he didn't want to talk to him right now.

he took the device out of his pocket, looking at it, surprised and slightly relieved when he read the caller id. he quickly picked up.

"hello?"

"hey tae, it's me aro."

taehyung smiled lightly, but also frowned a little since he doesn't know why his sister would call him.

"why are you calling noona?"

she suddenly hung up and taehyung frowned, before he got hugged around his neck from the back.

"aro?" he questioned, a smile forming onto his lips when he turned around and saw his sister. "hey, babybro. nice hair colour."

the girl walked around the bench and took the place next to her brother. she looked happy— for other people, because taehyung saw the sadness in her glassy eyes. he ignored it though.

"since when do you go outside?" he questioned.

"it's snowing. i love building snowmen." she whispered, fiddling with her gloved fingers.

taehyung frowned. "you never build them before."

she smiled sadly. "whenever you... whenever you were outside playing with snow, i wanted to join. i wanted to play with you, like the kids in the tv, but mom was always disappointed when you were outside and i was scared she would be disappointed in me too." taehyung was beyond confused, he had never heard his sister be so sentimental.

"what's wrong noona?"

"i-i didn't know i missed you so much." taehyung's eyes widened when she hugged him really tight and cried against his chest. taehyung hesitantly and warily wrapped his arms around her too. "it's okay."

taehyung was so confused to see his sister show so many emotions towards him. moreover was he shocked that the tears she had in her eyes were caused by his absence.
"t-tae..?"

"hm?"

"let's build a snowman, like we were supposed to." aro smiled sweetly, she came over like a complete different person.

taehyung nodded, but before he got up, he panicked, looking around. "you are alone, right? here aren't any guards?"

aro shook her head. "i sneaked out, mom and dad don't know i'm outside..."

taehyung's eyes widened. "what?"

"i-i'm so sorry, tae... i didn't know what you had to go through."

taehyung turned his gaze to the frozen lake in front of them. "what makes you think you know what i had gone through?" taehyung hated hearing her apologies, he can't estimate her, he remembers the aro from before he left his wedding, but this aro is the complete opposite.

the old one would never run away from home to play in the snow, while the new aro did exactly that. his old sister never disagreed with their parents and did something against their wills, but again, she did exactly that.

the girl chewed on her lip. "when one month passed and the police gave up once, they decided to marry me off to bogum." she mumbled quietly, looking down. taehyung's eyes widened. "they what?"

"they need their family's support. you were the one supposed to marry him, you were gone, another child was left and they engaged me with him. i... don't want that, tae. getting married to someone i don't love. i feel what you most probably felt this whole last year over."

snowflakes settled onto aro's dark hair, the soft white contrasting to her raven black.

taehyung was clenching his fists in furry. "they fucking did what?"

"i'm so sorry tae, i always tried to support our parents... i didn't think about your feelings."
she cried. again. and taehyung's anger intensified.

"you won't go back." he said sternly, making aro look up confused. "what do you mean— i need to."

taehyung gritted his teeth, he was so angry. he never thought his parents would so simply replace him and then make his sister suffer the way he did.

"no, aro, i won't let you go back. bogum
is disgusting, i never lied when i told you he touches me against my consent. i never lied when i told you what a disgusting tongue he has. the words he spoke hurt me to the core... i hate him. i'll never let you get married to someone like him."

aro blinked rapidly as she looks at her younger brother. "b-but where will i stay? with you? i don't want to bother you again. you are happy there with your friends—

"both of you won't go anywhere." it felt.... it felt like knife had been rammed into taehyung's heart, like thousands of needles pierced through him. he felt like gagging hearing that voice.

"bogum?"

"missed me babyboy?" the man came closer and taehyung started trembling under his stare, he would run, but he was like rooted on the spot. aro looked at bogum just as frightened and then quickly got up. "run!" she grabbed taehyung's hand, the male snapping out of the frozen state, running after her, as they could already hear bogum shouting behind them again.

taehyung was faster than aro, so he ran forward, pulling her with him, the snow making it harder for them to run fast, but the same condition also counted for bogum.

"where should we go?" taehyung asked breathlessly, nonetheless he kept running, aro following suit. "t-tae call someone."

jeongguk

his first thought was this name, but he shook his head. jeongguk had fever and taehyung still didn't want to talk to him.

they kept running, by now they were out of the park, running through streets with houses, taking every possible turn in order to escape bogum.

but they failed, when they reached a dead end. there were walls in front and next to them, they could've run back behind them, but bogum was there. and so were three of their parents' guards.

"fuck." taehyung breathed out, tightening his hold on aro's hand.

author

don't we all love a little angst?:)

THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 100K AND JEHSWB ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.9K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
49.9K 4.3K 46
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…πŸ“• π™Έπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒... π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš•πš’ πššπšžπš’πšŽπš... 𝙰 πš πšŽπš’πš›πš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—οΏ½...
53.2K 2.2K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
80.2K 2.7K 41
❝ 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐀𝐞? ❞ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ α΄„α΄α΄˜ΚΚ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Β© 2021 ʙʏ α΄ α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄Ι’Κœ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...