Imperfectly Perfect (A WeiLan...

By Poly007

The perfect human being Zhao Yunlan falls for the perfect human being, Shen Yezun but ends up getting married... More

Prologue and Character Intro
1. Mr Perfect Meets Mr Perfect
2. Miserable Mr Imperfect
3. Lost My Heart
4. Do Not Fall For Me
5. Pronounce You Husband and Husband
6. Wei, Not Ye Zun
7. Troubled Mr Imperfect
9. Upside Down
10. Ride to Hell
11. Fallen Angel
12. No Breather
13. Bow Wow
14. Chaos Chaos Everywhere
15. Chaos Chaos Everywhere - II
16. Hey, Husband
17. Black and Blue in Love
18. Realisations
19. Making Amends
20. Love Is All You Need
21. Teas and Traumas
22. Jealousy and Wars
23. Jealous Husbands
24. Love or Obsession
25. Love and Dark Pasts
26. Desperations and Drunken Shenanigans
27. A Lot Like Love and Love
28. Love Me
29. Fates and Destinies
30. His Karma
31. In The End - I
32. In The End - II

8. Stuck With Him

755 54 57
By Poly007

Yunlan was walking away with his cigarette between his lips, not paying any attention to the muffled screams of Shen Wei.

"Ye Zun!"

Yunlan squeezed his eyes in annoyance and quickly turned to see Lin Jing swaying with his index finger pointed at the abductors and abductee.

"Ye Zun, Yunlan. I found Ye Zun!" Lin Jing squealed, slurring his words out.

"That is not Ye Zun, Lin Jing, you idiot. Move aside!" Yunlan gritted teeth.

The moment Shen Wei realised that the person in front of him could save him, he started struggling more, screaming more with all the energy into the palm.

"Yunlan, this is Ye Zun... Leave him, you two!" Lin Jing clumsily walked towards the three, Shen Wei screamed louder, "Yunlan. See, they have him that is why he couldn't come to the church."

Yunlan rolled his eyes, "Lin Jing, you  moron, come here this second!"

But it seemed like Lin Jing could not hear him, he grabbed one of the men by his arm.

Lin Jing was tall and well built. A sober Lin Jing was fully capable of knocking both out but in his drunken state, he was as vulnerable as a weak Shen Wei. The man grabbed Lin Jing by his arm and yanked him too inside the room.

Yunlan's eyes swelled, he quickly ran towards the room but the door was closed on his face. He threw his cigarette and banged the door.

"Hey, you have my friend!" Yunlan yelled as he banged the door, "keep the other one, give the drunken one back!"

The men threw Shen Wei and Lin Jing on the floor. Shen Wei tried to get up but was pinned down by one of the men while Lin Jing had already passed out.

"NO!" Shen Wei screamed as he struggled under the man, "Noo!"

Shen Wei was first scared but he was disgusted when the man shoved his hand under his shirt and started touching his skin.

Suddenly the door was swung open.

"You do not mess with rich people," Yunlan swung the keycard with a smirk on his face.

And within seconds, the men were punched black and blue. Yunlan gritted teeth as he watched them running and stumbling down the hallway.

He turned around and could not help roll eyes to see Shen Wei shivering and trying to steady his hands to use the inhaler. Yunlan's gaze darted towards Lin Jing who slept on the floor as if it was his bed. He mentally cursed Lin Jing because of whom he was forced to save Shen Wei.

"What were you even doing here?" Yunlan snapped at Wei, who jumped in fright.

Shen Wei was sitting on the ground, traumatised. He could still feel those calloused palms on him, molesting him. He felt his stomach rumble, "H-h-h-I..."

Yunlan breathed out in frustration, "Don't. I don't have the entire night. Just pick him and follow."

Wei was humiliated. Ye Zun used to make fun of his speech but he knew he never meant. But he knew Yunlan hated him, his mockery pinched him. He remained quiet and took it, he could see no other choice.

He saw Yunlan walking out. Hesitantly, Wei got up and went to an unconscious Lin Jing.

"H-h-I-I'm going to h-h-touch you now, just to h-h-help you up," he spoke and tried pulling him by his arm, only to fall on him in the attempt. He realised Lin Jing was heavy.

Yunlan walked when he heard soft groans behind him. He turned to see Shen Wei struggling to balance Lin Jing on his shoulder, his eyes swelled.

He again turned around, "I'm surrounded by idiots," he mumbled.

Shen Wei took extremely slow and cautious steps while trying to steady Lin Jing on his shoulder.

THUD!

Yunlan turned around to see Shen Wei lying on his tummy with Lin Jing on top of him. Even in the condition, Shen Wei first fixed his glasses.

Yunlan's eyes instantly become small in confusion.

"H-h-help," Shen Wei squeaked, crushed under the weight of Lin Jing, a man double his height and weight.

Yunlan looked up and glared the almighty, "out of all people, you got me THIS!" he pointed at Shen Wei.

With a frown, he paced towards them. He picked Lin Jing up and next picked Shen Wei by the back of his collar like a little puppy, forcing him in standing position.

Though Shen Wei disliked being manhandled like that, he did need a hand to stand up. He could see that Yunlan was beyond annoyed.

He again decided to remain quiet as both helped Lin Jing to the car.

Even when Yunlan wasn't looking at Wei, he couldn't help notice that the person was paler with sweat constantly dripping down his forehead. After throwing Lin Jing into the backseat, Yunlan got into the driver's seat.

"Where do you think you are going?" Yunlan quickly spoke when saw Shen Wei walking away.

"Hm-hm-my scooter," Shen Wei nervously pointed in a direction.

"Listen, don't make me get down," Yunlan gritted his teeth.

And it did not take Shen Wei another second to get into the car. He quickly sat and fastened the seat belt, scared of Yunlan's rage. He kept his eyes on his lap as he fixed his glasses nervously.

The drive was quiet.

"Umm, any luck with Ye Zun?" Yunlan broke the silence and he hated the fact that he was so desperate to get his hands on Ye Zun, to kill him or to jump in his arms, Yunlan wasn't sure.

Shen Wei slowly shook his head while he dabbed his neatly folded handkerchief on his forehead and rest of the face. He was not able to get past what just happened with him, he felt slightly nauseated. He could even feel a certain discomfort rising in his tummy.

Yunlan slapped his palm on the steering wheel in frustration on Wei's response. He took out his cigarette and placed it between his lips.

Shen Wei quickly looked at him, slightly nervous now.

Yunlan looked back at him, "What?"

Wei looked back at Yunlan with nervousness. He wasn't sure how to ask Yunlan not to light a cigarette in the car.

Suddenly a smirk made its way to Yunlan's lips, "you have asthma, right?"

Shen Wei looked back at him, blinking at him cluelessly.

"Would you die if I smoke here... with you in the car?"

And with that Yunlan locked the car while continuing smirking at a nervous Shen Wei.

"H-h-h-I... I..." Shen Wei was trying to say something but trailed off when Yunlan lit his cigarette.

"Yunlan, H-h-h-I... I don't... I..." Wei covered his mouth with one hand while swatting away the smoke with the other.

Yunlan chuckled to see Wei getting annoyed by the smoke.

"I hope you have your inhaler on you." Yunlan amusedly watched as Shen Wei started coughing now.

Shen Wei tapped the car window, pleading with his eyes to open it. He could feel the unease rising in his gut, it wasn't just asthma now.

"What? Why don't you remove your hand and tell me what you want," Yunlan smirked, enjoying the torture he was subjecting Shen Wei to.

"Ah, Ye Zun shouldn't have messed with me," Yunlan felt victorious.

While Shen Wei's condition was worsening. He gagged himself, tightening his palm over mouth. His face was now completely white and smudged in sweat, he not at all felt right. Even his eyes were drooping.

He could no more take it, he puked... in the car.

Silence. Dense Silence

Shen Wei felt slightly better, he now rested his head on the headrest.

Yunlan went on a complete mute mode, his eyes swelled, the cigarette slipped from his lips.

Very slowly, little by little, he gazed down at his hand that was on the gear stick when Shen Wei puked.

Just a soft cry left his mouth when he found his hand covered in Shen Wei's puke.

"You..." Yunlan meowed, his face as if he would start crying any time now.

Before Yunlan could complete, Shen Wei puked again... on his already puke-covered hand. A gasp left Yunlan's lips.

Shen Wei again rested his head back on the headrest. With his eyes closed, he was now feeling much better.

A tear trailed down Yunlan's cheek as he remained looking at his hand, his lips slightly parted in shock.

Helloooo All.

I will try and give another update by tomorrow EOD but after that, I will have to wait until next Thursday to update. Cousin is getting married, Yay!!

I hope you all are enjoying the work.

I know a lot of people are scared to read my work, hehe, after The Protector and Sinners, but let me tell you, there are no character deaths in this one and no sad endings. On the contrary, this book will be a light-hearted comedy with specks of sadness here and there which I think is important.

Hehehe, I'm trying to tone down my cruelty. I'm again very sorry for making you all cry with my previous work. Hope I make up with this one.

Love you all!!

And apologies for any typos, wrote this one the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.6K 31
FOR WEILAN LOVERS THIS IS A PURE GUARDIAN STORY OF OUR BELOVED COUPLE. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED PRIEST, BUT THE...
7.2K 692 21
The omega Zhao Yunlan is just graduating at college and have planned his goal in life. When the inevitable thing happened. He was already engage a...
21.6K 1K 25
What if a son like his dad in a romantic way not as a son and dad way. My favorite character shen and Zhao yunlan.
8K 653 20
Shen Wei is having a hard time in being an omega in the world of Alpha. Being weak sometimes his being bully and abuse by them. But what if one day...