~one day at a time~

By snowball4life11

You know the drill , just another wholesome ChrisxKarl story :) *cringe warning* I'm so sorry, it's so cringy... More

A New Story
Close To You
The Big Win
Its about time!
A New Begining
Omg
I love you
Soooo...What's for dinner?
What are we?
I know everyones gonna skip this chapter but...
"Karl will you-"
Guyyyssssss
Sapnap
Don't you dare
So.......
This is so random but...
οΏΌ suggestionsοΏΌ?
Wow I updated who would of thought?!
You gotta be kidding me!
Sorry....
More suggestions

I woke up next to you

1.6K 38 7
By snowball4life11

Still Karl's POV

When I woke up I saw Chris laying next to me. I turned around, snuggled into him and then just stared at him with loving eyes. Gosh I wanted to kiss him so bad. Then all the sudden he said "Karl is that you?". I jumped a little and then I "yes?". I got no reply. Was he dreaming about me? The thought made me blush a little.
I got snapped out of my trance when he suddenly said" Karl I have been wanting tell you something since the day I met you.. The truth is... I love you Karl.. I really do..."

"OMG" Karl whisper yelled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...