The Wolf and The Hedgehog

By nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... More

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
~OVERHAUL~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~The Pussycats!~

589 18 6
By nagisa_1422

Y/N'S POV:

I had woken up early with excitement, it was the day of the training camp. I had packed all the necessary stuff including some casual clothes and even my swimsuit and rushed down to see my Dad waiting for me. 

"Let's go!" I said as we got into the car and started playing songs and I started jamming and singing. Suddenly In My feelings started playing, and we both looked at each other.

"This song again, Dad. I keep hearing it on Instagram. I am tired of this song, though there is one thing," I said as the main chorus started and I started singing and dancing.

"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you never ever leave from beside me cause I want you and I need you- LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO! KB, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me. 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya. Oh, wait this is the best part!" I said and started rocking my head to the beat, fully forgetting my surroundings, when suddenly Dad stopped the car and the music.

"What's happening to you?" He laughed as I sat straight looking at him in disbelief, as he started driving again.

"Doing the Shiggy challenge"                                                                                                                           

"What do you mean" 

"Don't you know the Shiggy challenge?"

 "No"

 "The kiki song? Kiki, do you love me~" 

"No" 

"Come on, dad. I know you know it!"

 "I don't know"  "You know it!"  "I don't know" "You know it!" "I don't know" 

"Play it!" "Alright I know it," He said stopping the car again as we had reached the school. He started playing the song and danced with me.

We got out of the car and took our stuff, still singing the song as we walked towards the bus and my classmates, as Dad sang one last line.

"Emi, do you love me? Are you riding?" He stopped when I stopped looking at him with an amused face, our classmates now watching us from far.

"What?" He asked laughing a bit as I walked beside him.

"That's your ex-girlfriend!" I said and we both started laughing hard as we reached the bus.

"That was fun and refreshing Kiddo!" He said ruffling my hair.

"I recorded it!" I said running off to my friends.

"Don't you dare show it to them!" He said as I laughed and got on the bus.

(This is what happened! Damn I love these two!!)

~TIME SKIP~

I was sitting with Katsuki who was continuously asking me about my morning scene with Dad.
"Fine, but keep it between us for now," I said handing him my phone with my earphones. He was trying his best not to laugh but after watching the end, he laughed so loudly that the whole class was shocked.
"DID HE JUST-" Katsuki started shouting at them to shut up. I took my phone back before Katsu could accidentally blast me, and plugged in my earphones listening to Meghan Trainor. All about the bass started playing and I started humming with my feet moving on their own tapping the beats. Suddenly my left earbud was snatched and I looked at Katsuki who had plugged it into his ear, nodding his head to the beats. We kept listening to her songs, slowly humming as we reached a stop. 

I stretched my muscles as I got down the bus which had stopped at a turn overlooking a huge forest.

"Finally a break huh?" Kaminari said. "I GOTTA PEEE!!" Mineta screamed running around in circles.

"Huh, this doesn't look like a parking area," Kiri said.

"Huh? Where's Class-B?" Kyoka asked. "B-b-b-b-bathroom!!"Mineta said standing in front of Dad.

"There's no point stopping without a reason." He said as a black car stopped near us.

"Yo Eraser!" A very familiar voice greeted Dad, and I turned to see...

"Wild Wild Pussycats!" Two of my favorite aunts said forming a stance with Kota standing beside them. I was about to run to them when I heard Dad say

"These are the pro heroes that will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats!" He said.

"They are a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency!" Zuku said fanboying," They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues!" He said making them feel old.

"This year will be their twelfth-" He was knocked by Aunt Pixie who pawed him on the face.

"I am 18 at heart!" She yelled. She had an amazing glare on her face.

"At heart...?" She asked a terrified still attacked Zuku who replied immediately, "Y-you're 18!" Katsuki and I just laughed as the rest of the class looked in fear.

"Greet them, everyone!" Dad said. "Nice to meet you!!" Everyone greeted them.

"We own this whole stretch of mountains, and you will be camping at the foot of the mountain!" Aunt Mandalay said pointing at the foot. I had a bad feeling about this...

"Huh? So why did we stop here?" Ochako asked. "Could this mean..."Tsu said.

"No way!" Sato said "Why don't we get back to the bus," Sero laughed nervously. I had a bad feeling about what was gonna happen next so I turned into my Earth Wolf form and immediately heard vibrations. 

Everyone saw the look on my face and understood what was gonna happen next.

"It's 9:30 am right now. If you're fast...maybe around noon?" Aunt Mandalay said in a devilish way.

"No way...guys!!" Kiri said, "Get back to the bus!!" They all screamed running back to the bus while I jumped off the ledge landing down so as to get saved by the attack.

"Kitties who don't make it by noon, won't get any lunch." I heard her saying.

"Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but the training camp has already begun," dad said as Aunt Pixie jumped and threw the whole class off the ledge!

I jumped and caught Katsu and Zuku before they could hit the ground, while others hit the ground.

"Hey! Since it is private land you guys can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet. After getting through the Beast's forest" Aunt Mandalay said from the top.

"The beast's forest?" Zuku asked. "Its name sounds like it came right out of Dragon quest," Kiri exclaimed.

Mineta rushed behind a tree mostly to pee, when I picked up some vibrations. It was a beast made out of the mud. It had stopped right in front of Mineta. Zuku rescued him and I  rushed in. If it's made out of the mud, then I can control it. I stood in front of it and glowed while using my quirk as I broke the beast into a muddy puddle.

"Come on! These things are made out of the mud, we guys can do this!" I yelled turning back into my human form. We all spent hours crossing this forest and finally arrived at the camp in the evening. we all fell to the ground, my nose bleeding and on the verge of fainting. 

"What do you mean, three hours?" Kiri shouted.

"That's the time it would have taken us! Sorry," Aunt Mandalay said laughing a bit.

"But I thought it would have taken much longer! You guys didn't have such a hard time as I had thought you would," Aunt Pixie said, "You guys are great...Especially you five!" She said pointing to me, Katsuki, Zuku, Sho, and Iida. 

"Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She said licking her lips. Suddenly she pounced at us saying, "I can't wait to put dibs on you boys in near future!" I stood in front of Katsuki and stopping Aunt from pouncing as she did on the other three.

"Sorry Aunt Pixie, but this one is already taken...by me," I said glaring at her.  Katsuki chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist putting his head on my shoulder. (Put your head on my shoulder~ Sorry had to do this)

"Mandalay...was she always like this?" Dad asked pointing at Aunt Pixie.

"She's a little desperate, cause she has reached the suitable age for, you know..." Aunt Mandalay explained.

"Speaking of suitable age..." Zuku said again getting pawed by Aunt Pixie.

"What about it?" She asked glaring at him.

"I-it's been bothering me for a while... Whose child is that?" He said pointing at Kota.

"Oh no, not ours. He is my cousin's kid. Kota, greet everyone," Aunt Mandalay said.

Zuku walked up to him introducing himself but was punched in the balls by Kota.

"What a punk!" Katsuki said smirking. "Kinda like you," Sho said earning an earful from Katsuki. Iida rushed to Zuku's aid as Kota began to walk away.

"You brute of a child! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?" He asked holding Zuku.

"I don't intend to hang out with people who want to be heroes," He said glaring at Iida.

"Oh come on, you know that's not true Kota. You love hanging out with me," I said walking up and sitting down to his level.

"Y-Y/N?!" He exclaimed taking a few steps back looking at me with a shocked face.

"Live in person!" I said laughing opening my arms as he gave me a tight hug. I hugged him tightly. Then I pulled his ear and drew him in front of the class.

"Now, you listen to me. I know you don't like heroes much, but this class is my family, especially these two," I said pointing at Katsuki and Zuku," So if you don't behave, you will lose your favorite sister, who is also trying to become a hero. Understood?" I said threatening him. He nodded quickly and apologized to Zuku.

"Enough with this charade! Get your stuff from the bus. Once you've put your things in your rooms, we will have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you will bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow. Now, move quickly," dad said earning a groan from the whole class. 

Wonder what's in store for us in this training camp... I hope there are no more surprises in store for us.

 All right that's a long chapter. Loving the comments and support. Love you guys so much!! Peace out!✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.1K 72
Using his quirk on the top of a mountain, where his father also trained, he received new burns. He could handle it though... he wanted this. He wante...
566K 17K 45
Your best friend drags you to her favorite club and the second you step inside Music Room 3, you hate it. But you find yourself in a situation that y...
9.9K 491 18
Life had never been easy for you, your parents were killed by villains when you were young, you were raised in the mountains. One day, a group of peo...
971 55 5
(Sanji x reader) Two people run into each other on the street one day and fate chooses for their paths to cross once again. All is sweet, but things...