Ateez Ships BoyxBoy Oneshots

By _cocoabean

Just some Ateez boyxboy flufferization ✨ There's some angst and might be some smutty shenanigans soooo 👀. Th... More

Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 1
Woosan (fluff,slight angst) ~All I asked~ pt. 2
Yungi (fluff) ~Do this for me~
Jongjoong (angst with fluff at the end) ~I need you for me~ pt.1
Jongjoong (angst with fluff at the end) ~I need you for me~ pt.2
Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.1
Seongjoong (fluff) ~Alluring~ pt.2
Minsang (fluff) ~Candy bag~ pt.1
Minsang (fluff) ~Candy Bag~ pt.2
Minhwa (fluff, gets a tad bit steamy 👀 but no smut) ~Enough~
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.1
133 reads? 👁👄👁
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.2
Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.3
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.1
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.2
Woosan (angst, smut, fluff) ~Avoiding~ pt.3
428 reads ✨✨✨
Jonghwa (fluff) ~Melting Pot~
Minjoong (fluff, steamy) ~Dummy~
Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.1
Woosan (fluff) ~Layered~ pt.2
Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.1
Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.2
Jongjoong (slight angst, fluff) ~Embarrased~
Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.1
How tf 🥲
Minhwa (angst, fluff, smut) ~Jealous~ pt.2
Jongsang (slight angst, fluff) ~Just Hold Me~
Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.1
Yungi (fluff, smut) ~Dance With Me~ pt.2
Surprise: new oneshot book coming soon 👀
Seongjoong (angst, fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.1
Seongjoong (angst,fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.2
Seongjoong (angst, fluff) ~Burglar~ pt.3
Just a Little Update 👄
Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.1
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.1
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember ~ pt.2
Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.3
Jonghwa (fluff) ~Cold~
I Can't Believe It 😭
Yungi (fluff) ~It's a Wrap~

Jongsang (fluff) ~Roadside Doll~ pt.2

2.2K 68 44
By _cocoabean

It was the next day, after Yeosang left from work. He was driving home, listening to music per usual to keep him calm. Even though the traffic was still as bad as before, it was tolerable since luckily for him, his car wasn't being a complete ass.

It wasn't too long before he made it to his house, slipping out of his shoes and setting his bag on the hook next to the door. He did his usual routine as always whenever he got off of work: have a small snack, take a bath to rid himself of the tiresome day, and sit on the couch watching dramas. Presently, he was on the 'watching dramas' part. This one was a pretty good one, not as good as the last one he watched, though.

He picked up his phone that was sitting next to him on the couch, checking the time like he did every so often. It was then that he remembered the man he had met yesterday. Jongho. Yeosang smiled at the thought of the male. For some reason, Jongho just seemed to have that sort of effect on him. Yeosang won't give him that much credit though. But, it was the thought of the black-haired man that made Yeosang's recall something.

"Shit, the money." The male had completely forgotten that he said that he would give Jongho the money for helping him with his car, even though the other tried to convince him of otherwise.

The light haired male went to his contacts to get in touch with the other.
_______________________________
                                Jongho

                                                  Hey Jongho, it's
                                                                Yeosang.
                                       I was wondering when
                                             I should come over
                                       to give you the money?
                                                             Delivered
_______________________________

It didn't take long before Yeosang got a reply back.
_______________________________
                              Jongho

                                                 Hey Jongho, it's
                                                              Yeosang.
                                      I was wondering when
                                             I should come over
                                       to give you the money?
                                                           Read 5:00
Hey Yeosang.
I get off of work kinda
late today so could you come
by at like 6? Here's my address.
(use your imagination folks)
Read 5:02
                                              Sure, I could come
                                                                  by then.
                                                     See you soon. 😊
                                                                Read 5:04
See you soon doll.
Read 5:04
_______________________________

Yeosang could swear that this man wanted to get beaten up. Why in the hell does he keep calling me 'doll'? Yeosang thought to himself. He just sighed. He couldn't do anything over the phone about it, not that he wanted to anyways. He was too lazy at the moment for that.

He set his phone down and and kept watching the tv in front of him. He figured he had enough time before he had to leave so he just decided to lounge around until the time came. He wasn't going to lie, he was kind of nervous to meet Jongho. He never thought it through until he realized that he was going to practically a stranger's house. But Yeosang watched enough crime shows to know that if Jongho was some crazy serial killer, he would've been trying to persuade Yeosang to come home to him; instead, he was insisting that he didn't come. You never know though, maybe he has a pile of dead bodies in his closet, but that was a risk he was willing to take.

~
About half an hour later, Yeosang looked at the time and supposed that it was time for him to get ready so he could go.

He went into his bedroom and went up to his large closet. He looked inside, examining the vast majority of clothes. Yeosang mostly wore formal work clothes since he always worked and never really found the need to go anywhere. For some reason though, he had so many clothes that weren't even work related.

After a few minutes of searching through his many options, he settled on a purple and white striped sweater with white jeans.

He looked at himself in the mirror next to the closet. Pulling around at the fabric so it fit him just right.

"Damn. I lowkey look good in this" he said smiling and fixing his hair a little bit.

Yeosang didn't really know why he was putting so much effort into his outfit when he was only meeting a man he had just met yesterday. But he is always here to look his best. He put on a pair of earrings and some cologne, and made his way back out into the living room. He checked his phone again.

5:45

Jongho's address was about 20 minutes away so if Yeosang left now, he would arrive at a pretty decent time. He put his white shoes on, lacing them up, and grabbed his wallet (putting cash in it), keys and phone. He took one last look inside his house to make sure he didn't forget anything, before he exited the front door and walked over to his car. He got inside his vehicle while entering Jongho's address into the GPS system on his phone. He started up the car and drove out of the drive way.

~
Yeosang was sat in his car outside of Jongho's house. He looked in the rear view mirror, checking to make sure every last strand of his hair was in its proper place. He retrieved some chapstick form the cup holder, and applied some to his lips before rubbing it in to lather them. Seriously, why am I freaking out this much? It's unnatural at this point, he thought to himself while running a hand in his hair.

The man let out a hesitant sigh before he got out of the car, also grabbing the necessities before he closed the door and locked the car. He looked at the house, quite impressed with the look of it. He then approached the front door, staring at it for a good minute. Finally working up enough boldness, the silver-haired knocked on the big dark blue door.

The door opened to reveal the man that Yeosang had met yesterday, standing behind it. The man beamed a bright smile.

"Hey Yeosang" he greeted cheerfully.

Yeosang's brain utterly malfunctioned. The black t shirt that Jongho was literally having a war against his arms and it was quite the sight to see. Not to mention, the male had one of the most attractive faces, his black hair framing it perfectly, and his smile was truly adorable.

Why is this man so hot?!, Yeosang yelled in his head.

"H-Hey Jongho. I have the money for you." Yeosang manages to gain the rest of his brain left to grab the $100 in cash he set aside for the other. He handed the money to Jongho.

Jongho gently took the money out of his hands. "You know I really don't want the money" he said with a chuckle.

"You've expressed that many times and I'm still not accepting no for an answer" the shorter countered with his arms crossed.

Jongho just laughed again. His eyes just so happened to examine the other male before him, and he thought he looked exceptional. He didn't understand how someone could look that angelic. It was honestly insane, and he felt like he would go insane as well. He tried his best to play it cool.

"You're really living up to the name huh?" he teased.

Yeosang gave him a slight confused look. "What do you mean?"

"You got all dolled up today. You look really good."

The older felt his heart leap out of chest at those comments. He really didn't want to be a flustered mess right now, but he couldn't help it.

"Well..thank you Jongho. You look okay too I suppose" he said as he was looking down at the ground while fiddling with the fabric of his sweater.

"I'm only wearing a t-shirt and jeans but thank you" he laughed out. "Anyways, where you going looking that gorgeous? Out with your girlfriend?"

Yeosang looked at the other with wide eyes. "Um absolutely not. I don't need to tell you anything anyways, but if you want to know so badly, I'm not going anywhere special. And plus, I don't have a girlfriend."

"I don't believe that for a minute. With that face, I'm surprised somebody hasn't claimed you yet" he said while analyzing the other for a second time.

"I'm not the passenger seat in a car of a family of 8, I am not to be 'claimed'." He put up his hands and used finger quotes for extra emphasis. "Any who, I'll be leaving now. Enjoy the rest of your day Jongho" Yeosang announced before he turned and started to walk away, that is, until a hand grabbed on to his wrist. He turned right back around to see the man the hand was attached to.

"Hey, you came all this way to just leave?" Jongho asked with a smile, hand still gently grabbing onto the other.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to stay, or you even wanting me to" the shorter answered honestly.

"Did you ask me?" Jongho said, the same smile still plastered on his face.

Yeosang released his wrist out of the other's grasp. He didn't know if he wanted to spend the rest of his day with Jongho. He didn't know the guy very well, but from what he noticed, being around him felt new, but a good kind of new. He could definitely be home right now watching a k-drama, but maybe he'll try something different for a change. Plus, going home now would be a complete waste of a cute outfit.

He let out a sigh and looked at the man in front of him. "Move your ass before I change my mind."

The smile that previously left Jongho's face, came back when the other had said those words. He moved out of the doorway to make room for the older male to enter. Yeosang then stepped inside the house, clutching onto his wallet as some sort of mechanism for him being nervous. Once he entered the house fully, Jongho closed the door behind them.

Yeosang took in the feeling of the home. The decor was surprisingly decent; a good amount of a variety of browns that ranged from brunette to umber in contrast to the beige walls. It was definitely a comfortable vibe. While taking it all in, his nose got a whiff a very pleasant aroma.

"You really like the house I see" the younger had said, interrupting the other's thoughts.

"Yeah, but I like the smell coming from the kitchen more."

"I was about to eat before you came. Do you want some?" He walked over into the kitchen, motioning the other to come join him as well.

Yeosang walked over to the other, both of them making their way into the kitchen. "Depends on what it is" he said with his hands on his hips.

Jongho approached the stove top where the food resided. "Fried chicken and rice." He looked from the direction of the food, to over his shoulder to see the other with an interesting face. A face that looked like he was about to burst from the inside out. Jongho was about to question him before the other said something first.

"Are you trying to make me marry you Jongho?" Yeosang asked absentmindedly with big eyes.

Jongho chose not to take those words even halfway serious. He just laughed at the shorter's cute reaction instead. "I take it you like chicken then" the younger said while grabbing two plates out of one of the cabinets.

Yeosang quickly took a seat on one of the chairs at the dinner table. "You can bet your ass I do. Now fix me a plate" he demanded.

Jongho thought it was cute how the other would boss him around but he decided to tease him a little. He set the plates down on the counter and crossed his arms, looking at Yeosang with an expectant look.

"Please~" the older responded while making cute puppy dog eyes.

The black haired man just shook his head and smiled, turning around again to fix up their plates with food.

~
It was currently around 8 p.m. Yeosang was still over at Jongho's place, but the pair was now sitting on the living room floor with their backs against the couch. They were sipping from the wine in their cups, making conversation with each other. They had been talking to each other for about an hour at the moment, and they were really enjoying each other's company.

After the two had finished dinner, Yeosang helped out with the dishes and overall mess that came from the cooking. For some reason, Yeosang really didn't want to leave. The dinner was a quiet time except for when he was practically moaning over how good the food was, but he just seemed to like being around the younger. He just wasn't ready to go yet.

So that's how the two males ended up halfway drunk and spilling a whole bunch of facts about themselves to each other. 

As much as Yeosang liked the other's company, Jongho seemed to like Yeosang's company a whole lot more. He loved the older male's sarcastic and funny personality, but he also liked how genuine he was. He liked how straight forward the shorter was, while also being mindful. It was a nice feeling for Jongho.

"I still can't understand why you don't have a girlfriend" Jongho said as he laughed out at something Yeosang had said previously.

The smile that was on Yeosang's face was immediately wiped away. He put his wine glass in his lap, looking down at it as well. He didn't want to mention to the other that he was gay. He felt that maybe it would ruin the friendship that had seemed to blossom in this short amount of time. Of course, Jongho would make his cute little flirty remarks, but Yeosang has dealt with men like that all the time who then claimed to not "swing that way." It could get really frustrating from time to time because Yeosang actually did want somebody, despite all the things he would say, but it was what it was. He had this big inner conflict within him whether he was going to say it or not.

"Well, that ship has sailed a long time ago...I'm not into women." He was still looking at his lap, not being able to face the other. Yeosang wasn't closeted, but he didn't want to deal with the judgment he would possibly face from him.

Meanwhile, Jongho was trying to process those words. 'I'm not into women'. He didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't that. Maybe his crush on the other wouldn't be as hopeless as he thought it would be. He was starting to think it was by the way Yeosang acted, but as he got to know him more, he realized that it was just his personality. And Yeosang saying he was gay, secured things for him even more. Maybe there was a chance. Jongho was doing mental cartwheels of happiness, until he saw how the other was. He had his head held low and was completely silent, which was quite unusual for him. Jongho didn't understand what was wrong, but then he had some clue as to what was the matter.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed about being gay Yeosang."Jongho set his glass of wine down and his hand went for the other's knee, rubbing it soothingly.

Yeosang looked up from his lap at the sudden touch on him. "I-I'm not embarrassed about it..I just didn't know how you would react." He didn't look into the other's eyes except for the last part, hoping to make his words stick and have the question, that he necessarily didn't ask, answered.

"How did you think I would react?" Jongho asked as he scooted closer to the other male.

Yeosang just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I guess I'm just always prepared for the worst possible outcome."

The taller let out a sigh. He didn't quite know how to approach that answer. He scooted even closer to the other, putting an arm around his shoulders which cause for Yeosang to look up at him in confusion.

"Yeosang, do you know why I call you 'doll'?"

The silver haired male let out a slight chuckle of surprise, not understanding why Jongho would ask that question out of nowhere.

"No I don't, but I've always been curious though."

"I call you doll because, as I said before, you remind me of one. Those big glassy eyes." He swiped under the other's eyes with the pad of his thumbs. "Your milky looking skin...that cute button nose." His thumb traveled from the shorter's under eye, down to his cheek, and back up to the top of his nose. "And..your perfect lips" he said a bit more breathy. Jongho journeyed his thumb from the other's nose, to his lips, leaving it there.

The two were looking into each other's eyes, as if they were the only ones in the world. They both felt time stop as they were staring into the eyes before them. Their breaths starting getting heavier and heavier, both of them inching their heads closer. Jongho removed his thumb from Yeosang's lips and placed his hand on the side of the other's head, some of his fingers grasping a bit at his hair. Their faces came closer and closer together, tilting their heads to the side, until their lips finally met in the middle.

At first, the two were a bit hesitant because they would have to get used to the new feeling of the other. But once they did, it felt like heaven. Yeosang could feel the butterflies and his stomach and the sparks from his chest, erupting from his body. Nothing else was running through his mind other than the man that was in front of him, the lips that were kissing his. It all felt like a dream, a dream he didn't want to wake up from.

Once he noticed that Jongho was completely trapped within the kiss, Yeosang slowly climbed his way onto his lap, putting his hands on the sides of the other's face to keep their lips connected. Clearly Jongho was aware that he had done that, but he's didn't seem to care, as he set his hands on Yeosang's hips to help get him up in his lap. He kept them their, locking the shorter in his place as they kept kissing passionately.

A mixture of heavy breaths and grunts were leaving both males' mouths as they were kissing, running their hands over one another's bodies. Yeosang traveled one of his hands down Jongho's chest, until it reached the hem of his shirt. He tried to lift the shirt but didn't manage to get that far before the taller grabbed his hand and pulled away from the kiss.

"You don't know how much I want to do this with you, but we're not all the way sober right now" he admitted as he looked up at the man in his lap.

Yeosang let go of the other and crossed his arms together as he pouted and looked away from him.

"Yeosang" Jongho said as he was trying to grasp the older's attention again. Yeosang wasn't having it though, as he continued to look away.

This resulted in the taller to set is hands on Yeosang's thighs, rubbing them up and down. His eyes never left the other male's face.

"Doll..."

The silver haired male's stomach filled back up with butterflies again at the name. He knew he couldn't ignore them or Jongho. He slowly and hesitantly trailed his eyes back over to the ones that were looking at him.

"It'll happen eventually. Just give it time okay?" Jongho was still rubbing the smaller's thighs as compassionately as he could.

Yeosang thought for a few seconds before he understandingly nodded his head. "Okay." Maybe they should wait more. It's better than just jumping into it straight away. They have time.

The older looked over to his side and decided to grab his phone, checking the time.

"It's getting late, I should go now" he sighed out. He got up from the other and grabbed his wallet that was next to where his phone had been.

However, Jongho took this the wrong way, thinking that he had made things worse and that the latter wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

"Yeosang I'm sorry" he said, getting up, as he watched the older collect his things.

Yeosang looked over to Jongho. "No no, don't be sorry. You're right..we should wait."

"Sooo, I didn't..mess things up..between us?" he asked, slightly confused.

The shorter slowly approached the other male, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You should really stop overthinking things Jongho. You didn't ruin anything okay? Plus, if you want me to, I'll come back tomorrow" he reassured while giving a smile.

Jongho felt a sense of relief flash through his body. At least he didn't screw things up with Yeosang. He thought his luck had just ran out before he heard those words.

"I would really like it if you came over again tomorrow" he smiled back. "But do you really think you should be driving home?"

"It'll be fine, I already ordered an uber" the older giggled.

Jongho just hummed and nodded. "Well alright then" he said with a smile. "Can I have the honor of walking you to the car" Jongho said goofily as he bowed down a little.

Yeosang shook his head and rolled his eyes at the other as he walked past him and went out the front door. Jongho jerked himself up from his bowing position.

"Wait for me!" he screamed out in the other's direction as he ran out the front door as well.

The two were outside, standing by the uber.

"I guess I'll go now" Yeosang uttered.

"Awe~ No goodbye kiss?" Jongho asked with a dramatic pout.

The older chuckled at the other's actions. "You're so dumb." He then grabbed Jongho's face gently as he connected their lips in a brief, yet meaningful kiss. He quickly pecked the taller's lips again before completely pulling away.

"I gotta go now."

"Okay. Get home safe doll" he said as he stepped away from the car.

"I'll text you when I get home." Yeosang then opened the back seat door of the car, getting inside.

The two shared one last look and wave through the glass of the window, before the driver started the car and drove off. Jongho smiled to himself as he walked backed into his house, not believing he met that beautiful doll on the side of the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.7K 27
[REQUESTS: CLOSED❌] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for...
21.3K 715 45
proncess: fuck no im outta here ---- Just a bunch of overly immature (homo) dudes texting each other. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. jongsang\seongj...
275K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
102K 1.7K 28
ateez mpreg oneshots Includes the following: Fluff Angst Smut Requests are open! Please note that this DOES NOT tie around with the actual ateez...