Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

Від meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... Більше

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

A magic of love!!

6.5K 771 58
Від meera_sengupta

Check out the new fiction....

Ch - 29

Sidharth's come out of his state by heard her winced. Sana sitting by holding her head which is paining badly because of cut, drop of blood also start falling out from there. His breath sucked by seeing her on the floor in the condition which is happened only because of him. His face, eyes are still wet, hairs messed. Keep cursing himself for harming her, which is never want to.

Shrugging away any other thoughts he going to move towards her but fall from the bed due to the wounded leg and winced in pain. She shock to see him and rushed by forgetting about her own pain. Holding his arms she try to made him sit on the bed but he jerk her hand and look into the blood on her wound. She look into his olive eyes which turns red and wet, which shock her to no end. Is the monster crying?

He brushed his fingers on her forehead near the wound and says, "This is the reason i doesn't want you to....be with me at night...but...why you are so stubborn? For... once listen to me, it's only....for your...bloody....sake. Be so close to...me is....always causing this." His breaking words made her mind blank, the shivering hands, wet eyes, and words cause her heart sinked.

Which causing her extreme pain, the wound is paining no more by seeing him like this. She always hate him but for the first time come to know that she never really hate him, all was, just her anger. But... This is not the time to think about all this, why he is behaving like this? And what about the nightmare for? Taking a breath she again hold his hand and says, "Get up sidharth, your wound must be hurting."

Cleaning jaw he yells, "Stop this doctor drama of yours and go away from this room right now. I...i can't able to get up,.... Just leave naaz.." Grabbing his arm she again try to pull him up but he hit his fractured hand on the bed and says, "I said funking leave me alone, ...can't you heard that." "No i can't, i am deaf.. Now please lay on the bed first than shout as much as you want." Said sana.

He look at her eyes when saw the blood drop falling from her wound and yells again, "Naaz leave... Or else i will harm myself.. Just go.... Fuck...... Go..... " Said he continuously hit his fractured hand on the bed. Sana gasped to see his reaction, water also start forming on her eyes. Holding head she move away from him and says, "Ohk...fine...fine..I am going but please don't harm yourself...."

She glance at him at last and leave the room. Sidharth's tears drop start falling from his eyes, he bend his head on knees and start sobbing like a child. All the memories he want to flash off come in front of his eyes, as a form of nightmares from years. This is the sole reason he don't want her to be close at nights, never want anyone to witness his vulnerable side.

Till now no one have a single idea about the nightmares, not even aadi. Because of them he start waking up at nights or consuming all those drugs but nothing can calm the volcano inside him. And now he also hate himself for harming his naaz. He never want to see a single scratch on her, don't know why but it's hurt him to core by seeing her like this.

He knows that himself the one who give her pain, snatched all happiness from her just because of proving a damn point that money can buy anything. But himself don't know when getting obsessed with her presence around him, not only her scent he is addicted to her everything, even that smile. No matter how much he want to keep her away from him or his mind, but now it's not possible for him to leave her.

But living with him will only pushed her to the darkness more and more, snatch that pretty smile from her. He already caused so much with her life, by make her captive in his hell. This is the second time she have to face all the pain because of him, first cell than today's incident. Why he is not able to let her go when knows clearly that he is only capable to ruin her.

But now is not possible practically also, because everyone knows that she is his wife and anyone can easily harm for taking revenge from him which he never let happen. He can't let her go but now also don't want to give her this life, don't want to ruin a pure innocent sole by his dark shadow.

Groaning he try to find his drinks on the drawer next to bed but find none. He pulled his hair in anger because wants his addiction for forgetting all this, coming out from this state. "Aaaghhhhhhhhhhjhhh"... He shouts.... Sana standing just outside the room, so many different type of thoughts are coming in her mind.

She is scared by seeing the way he try to harm himself, what if he try again. Her state not like thinking anything right now, she don't want to know why the hell is she care. Taking a long breath she open the door slowly and see him try to find his bottles on the drawer. Her mind recall the words of doctor, that he need to divert his addiction from the drugs.

Only one thought come in her mind that she needs to divert him, closing eyes she prepare herself when he look at her and shout, "Why the hell you came here again naaz? Go... Please... I am not in my state of mi.... " Before he complete his sentence his mouth his shut by a pair of warm lips. Everything stop behind him, only can heard of his increasing rate of heartbeats.

The restlessness that he try to calm since years is stop by only her touch. All crave for those drugs go far away from him, he only can feel the one thing that is she. She just place her lips to him, never want to do this but that exact moment she can't able to think any other thing which can divert his mind. And she feel that her idea works, he is not fighting for anything nor try to protest.

Suddenly reality hit her hard that she just kissed him, that too herself. Before she pulled away he grab her waist from the left and start sucking her lips with a passion and intensity, the kiss is not soft it's ruff. He seems to have some urgency, like his whole life depends on the kiss. He will die if loosing contact with her warm lips.

She feels like a soft delicate petal, sweetest than the sweet. He never feel the satisfaction, calmness in his life. Her lips on him is the best thing happen in that complete worst day. He continuously sucking and nibbling on her lips. She not for a once try to push him or stop, her heart is throbbing inside chest, goosebumps causing all over the body.

His kissing her is not making uncomfortable  for a second, rather she feels complete. Like finding some lost piece of her own, his kiss making her feel alive, her soul alive. She can't able to think anything else in the moment, just lost completely under his touch. Not know when start reciprocating the kiss, by trying to match the intensity of him but fail under his dominance.

Biting her lips he enter inside her mouth and start devouring every single corner of her, their tongues fluttered against each other. A slightest moan escape from her mouth when his lips licking the slides of her lips and bit in a corner. She also moving her tongue and bit him hard, which make him groan. None of them caring about any logic or nothing just melt under the magic.

The magic of love that sprinkled between them but none is aware of it untill now. No one knows that this is the kiss which uniting two souls for forever which are intended to be each others. Shehnaaz is intended to be his sidharth and sidharth is intended to be his Shehnaaz.

Both broke the kiss because of loss of breath otherwise none is ready to break the moment. She is turns all beetroot red, not able to understand what to tell him, why she kissed him? In nervousness she bit her lips when he rubbed his finger on her swelled lips and says in a husky voice, "You don't have to do this honour baby, i already give you a cut." She look at him in a jerk, cursing herself for choosing this way and says,

"Now get up and sleep." He look at her wound and says, "First bandaged yourself because i can't.." She frowns and says, "Fine." Grabbing a medical box she clean it and winced when he look at her with a guilty face and says, "I...i..i was not...i never wanted to push you. It's just...happened in mistakenly.. I..am.. I just don't... Ufff... You know right what i want to say."

Controlling her smile she says, "No, i don't. What?" He raise his brows and says, "Don't try to be over smart muffin, i can't say that word... It's just never come from my mouth but i want a apology." She bandaged and says, "People ask for apology by saying i am sorry not demand like this."

"Yrr, i can't say i am sorry naaz.. Its... Shit." Sidharth close his eyes when unknowingly the words come from his mouth. Sana giggled and says by holding his arms, "See, i am smart..its not that tuff." She made him lay on the bed, when he hold her hand and says, "Listen, don't say aadi anything about the dreamm.. Its just...just a normal nightmare."

Her doubt is clear now that aadi didn't know anything about his health, but why he is lying because its clearl that the nightmare is not a normal one. But she don't want to ask anything directly, "Ohk, i will not but try to sleep now it's needed for your health." Said sana. He sighs, "You go and sleep, i am not feeling like."

Taking a breath she sit besides him, and says by caresses his hair, "Try.. I am a doctor i know its help. Just close your eyes." After Looking at her for some seconds he finally close his eyes. Sana keep caresses his hair and patted slightly, he don't realize when fall into deep slumber. Smiling Sana going to move but he hold her hand in sleep and pulled into him. Snuggling tightly her into him he sleep like this, she try to come out but nothing helps. Sighing she sleep on his arms.
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9M 59.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
802K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
572K 33.8K 50
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...