𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧│𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚�...

By FallenAngels_FA

Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she... More

>>Intro<<
>>1<<
>>2<<
>>3<<
>>5<<
>>6<<
>>7<<
>>8<<
>>9<<
>>10<<
>>11<<
>>12<<
>>13<<
>>14<<
>>15<<
>>16<<
>>17<<
>>18<<
>>19<<
>>20<<
>>21<<
>>22<<
READ!!!

>>4<<

2.9K 73 3
By FallenAngels_FA

Eva woke up by the sound of the loud annoying alarm. Her hand slid out of the blanket and touched the
alarm to make it stop, which it did immediately. Slowly, she sat up and her eyes opened. The first thing that flew through her head like a rocket, was the party today. The memory of her and Eli yesterday made a big smile appear on her face. After taking a few moments thinking about it, she got butterflies in her stomach. The excitement made her jump outside the bed. She ran towards the bathroom excitedly to get ready for today's big day. When Eva was all ready with the clothes and makeup, she grabbed her things quickly and quickly went downstairs to get some breakfast. She didn't see Demetri, and thought that he probably left early today for school. She made a toast and sipped a glass of juice, before rushing outside the door.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Eva arrived, she made it to her locker. She opened her bag to put some books inside, and that was when her eyes caught the trio standing on the other side of the hallways talking about something. Once she was done with the locker, she smacked it and joined the three boys.
"Hey guys!" She surprised them, with a smile on her face. "Hey" Miguel and Eli answered at the same time, making her giggle. "So, what were you guys talking about?" Miguel looked up at the curious girl "Nothing we were just talking about-" Before letting Miguel complete the sentence, he got interrupted by Demetri. "Sam. Yeah we were talking about Sam". Eva looked at Demetri with disbelief. She knew her brother better than anyone. And also the fact that he was a terrible liar.

When Eva was about to continue the conversation, she got interrupted by the loud bell. "Well, uhm I'll see you guys later then '' Eva said to the boys with disappointment. Why would they keep something from her? And that was when Eli noticed that she wasn't in the best mood, so he smiled at her to just boost her mood a little bit. She returned a light smile before walking back to her classroom.

She took her seat with a sigh. And just in that moment, the tall brown haired took a seat beside her. But the thought of him keeping something from her made her not pay attention to him. She either looked at him or talked to him. Eva tells Miguel everything, and that even made her more disappointed.

"Hey Eva" Miguel smiled at the girl like nothing even happened. Eva greeted back without looking at him."Hey" She said while her eyes were on the teacher who just walked in, with a bunch of papers in her hand "Everybody take your seats" The teacher commanded and everybody did as they were told. During the rest of the lesson, Miguel and Eva didn't communicate with each other.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eva grabbed her tray and looked around for a place to sit. She didn't want to sit next to the boys, as they kept lying to her. But then her eyes caught the three boys staring at her, and she let out a sigh before walking towards the table. Afterall she didn't really have a choice.

She took a seat beside Demetri, and there was just an awkward silence between everyone. Eva looked at her food while the boys couldn't take their eyes off her. As she looked up, she caught them staring at her. "What?" She asked them rudely. It was annoying that they kept looking at her like a bunch of freaks. "N-Nothing," Miguel stuttered and snapped his look at his food. Eva rolled eyes at the boys who were acting so weird.

"Seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys? Why can't you tell me what's wrong?" She said, almost yelling at them. Eva was starting to get enough now.

The boys looked up at her "I'm not going to the halloween party" Miguel spoke up, not making eye contact with her. His expression was disappointing and sad.

"What? Why?" Eva asked him, confused. He looked up at her "It's just Kyler and his friends" He sighed before looking down at his tray again.

Eva put her hand on his, and tried to be more supportive "Hey, don't think about those jerks. The point is to have fun at the party alright? Tonight is going to be the best night ever. I promise. Besides, what's the point of going to that party if my best friend isn't there?" She softly smiled at him, and he returned a big smile. Miguel was really lucky to have Eva. She was everything that made him happy. Well....her and cobra kai.

But as Eli saw her skin touching his, a burning feeling appeared in his whole body this time. To control the feeling, he chose to look away from the two "lovebirds". His blood was boiling for some reason. And this was the first time he ever got that feeling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As Eva got home she took a quick shower. Miguel and Eva agreed to meet at the dojo, so that they could get ready together.
Once Eva got out of the shower she put on a light purple hoodie and some black joggings. But her hair was still really wet. She quickly grabbed the blow dryer and dried her hair.
When she was done with drying her hair, she put her hair in a bun.

Eva flinched as she heard her loud ringtone. That ringtone always makes her flinch. She grabbed her phone and caught a cute picture of Miguel. A smile automatically appeared on her face, and she answered the call "Hey there" Eva was very excited. "Hey, I'm heading to the dojo right now. Hurry up, we have a party to rock" He said playfully making Eva chuckle. "Alright, bye" She quickly hung up, not giving Miguel the chance to answer her back. She quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her bag with the costume. Demetri had already left for the party.

She quickly grabbed her things and stormed downstairs, but something stopped her immediately. She saw Adam kissing her mom, who was sitting on the counter. They were making out in the fricking kitchen. Unbelievable. Her blood started boiling as she saw his hands around her mom. They caught Eva glaring at them. "Oh uhm, Honey when are you gonna be back? Do you want me to pick you up?" Eva's mom quickly pushed away Adam and got off the counter in a rush. Eva sighed disappointedly. "No, uhm, I'm actually going with a friend. But i'll see you guys later" She said with a sad expression and walked out of the door. They totally ruined her mood.

When Eva was heading to the dojo, she saw the opened lights, and made herself believe that Miguel or Johnny were in there. She opened the door and the bell rang. The first thing that caught her attention was Miguel standing next to Johnny, with a ridiculous costume on. Both of them looked at the girl who was standing in front of the door, wide-eyed. "Hey" Miguel said with a disappointing sigh.

"Okay what in god's name are you wearing?" She asked him, completely. She let out a chuckle. Eva just couldn't hold in her laugh. Miguel rolled eyes at her. "Yeah, what the hell is that?" Johnny looked at Miguel confusely. "This is my halloween costume" Eva covered her mouth with her hand, so that she wouldn't laugh like a total idiot. It was so hard not to laugh "My yaya made it. Started off as deadpool, then i think it was spiderman and then it just kinda became some genetic superhero" Miguel said while struggling to put on the costume.

Eva couldn't hold her laugh in. "Yeah a poor one at that. You're poor man" Johnny chuckled, causing Eva to join him. "Well I can't let you go out like that. We have a reputation to uphold" Miguel looked at Johnny with a questioning face. "What do you suggest?" Instead of returning an answer, Johnny returned a smirk. "Wait here" Miguel was confused. Johnny walked toward his office to get something, "So what are you going as?" Miguel walked towards Eva who was leaning against the wall and smiling at the stupid cute boy. "A ninja" Miguel raised his eyebrow. "Must be badass" He told her with a smirk. "It is" They both smiled at each other and got interrupted by Johnny who walked towards them with a costume in his hand.

"Here. It's time for you to wear it" Johnny said proudly while handing the costume to Miguel. Eva looked at the costume and she was quite surprised. She knew it would look good on Miguel. "I'll go in and change" Miguel walked towards the bathroom with the costume in his hand.

Johnny looked at Eva who was smiling at him. "So, where did you learn karate?" He asked her quietly. "I used to do karate with my dad since I was little, so" She said with her eyes of her feet. Eva really missed her dad. "What do you mean he used to?" Johnny asked her curiously. "Oh uhm...he died when I was 14" And just in that, Johnny's smile slowly faded away. "I'm sorry to hear that '' Johnny tried his best to be supportive. He wasn't always the best person to be "supportive", but at least he tried this time.

"Doesn't this look badass?!" Miguel came out of the bathroom with a proud and exciting energy. "Look at you," Eva let out a chuckle. "That's my boy. Now get out there and show the girls that you're the man." Johnny said proudly while looking at Miguel. Eva raised a brow, after hearing their little "man talk".

"I'm gonna change quickly. You look good Miguel" Eva commented and rushed into the bathroom. Miguel smiled at the girl until she was finally out of his sight.

"You know, you make it pretty obvious when you like someone" Johnny crossed his arms. And just in that, Miguel snapped his look at Johnny. "W-What do you mean?" Miguel itched the back of his head and pretended not to notice. "Yeah I think you know what I mean. Dude, you gotta make a move" Johnny tried to boost his confidence, but on the other hand it just made him even more nervous. "B-But-" Miguel's face was bloody red. "Tonight. Tonight is the best opportunity. It's now or never" Johnny clapped his shoulder and surprisingly that kind of boosted his confidence a little.

Suddenly Eva got out of the bathroom with the costume on. Once she stepped on the mat, the first thing she did was to look at herself in the big mirror. "How do I look?" She asked both of them with her eyes on the mirror. Miguel's jaw dropped as he saw her in that costume. Johnny looked at her with a smirk while he took a sip of his beer. Eva looked at Miguel who was speechless. She chuckled. "W-Wow you look...amazing" Miguel said, making Eva blush. Both of the teens smiled at each other. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.7K 36
--------------------------------------------- Everything was going downhill. A karate rivalry was raging on. Friends ripped apart. Everything was cha...
61.7K 1.2K 61
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...
109K 2.5K 80
"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦�...
41.2K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) • • • 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...