Marriage without Consent

Por MlleThe

|| author's note: i was looking for some explicit and mature islamic books but it seems like there are none... Más

One
Two

Three

138 10 1
Por MlleThe

After a verryyyyyy long time I decided to write a new chapter for COAOT

I hope you like it!

Love

Abella.

******************************************************

"ahh excuse you?" I said with a look of disgust. "I was here first and I have a right to be where ever I want and whenever I want."

"Then why are you sitting near my friends?" he said. He looked angry

"You might want to ask your friends that, they joined us" I said pointing to Humayra and me.

"ughamm" Humayra cleared her throat. "Do you guys know each other" she said

"this was the jerk that bumped into me earlier" I replied

"ME bump into you? You bumped into me!" he said angrily sitting next to his friends.

"Stop acting so childish both of you" said humayra annoyed. She extended her hand towards 'Razeenl' and said, "Hi, my name is Humayra and you must be... Razeen?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand.

"well, this is Sam.....mmmmf" Humayra was cut short after I covered her mouth. He doesn't need to know my name.

"Please excuse us, we have to go" I say as I dragged Humayra out of Mcdonalds. I was sad because I had to leave my food.

"that was rude Sam." Humayra said with a frown.

"well what was rude is that they joined us without permission, you know how I don't like that" I said annoyed.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Do you want to continue shopping or nah?" she said perking up

"Nah. I'm not feeling it anymore" I said sadly

"okay then let's go home! Can I drive back... please" she said with puppy dog eyes.

Can't give in. can't give in.....

"okay, fine! You can" I said laughing. She always lifted my spirits when I was down

We walked into the parking lot where I had parked my car and I checked my messages while I was walking.

Sameer: Mum says get home now.

Me: why

Sameer: I don't know, bt you have to come now.

Me: ok. Stall for me?

Sameer: you owe me

Me: fine, give me 10 minutes

I pushed the send button for the last message a I put my phone back into my bag.

I cast my glance over to a car a few feet away from mine, it was beautiful. It was a Porsche mission E. The sight of it made my drool.

"Uh.. Sam, you not going like this" Humayra said as we approached my car.

I looked. And looked, and looked again. SOMEONE DID NOT.

My car had a been crashed. The side of the door was completely destroyed. Who gave the person who bumped my car his license?!

My mood changed once again into anger, then worry. What am I going to tell dad? Think Sameera, think.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a low whistle besides Humayra.

"Humayra your car looks in bad shape, it's completely demolished, what happened?" said a familiar voice. It was that Razeen guy.

"Oh salaams Razeen, it's not my car it's uh...." She looked at me with caution, eyeing me as if to ask if she should tell him my name.

"mine... it's my car" I said looking at him. He was avoiding my gaze.

"you should get that fixed, wouldn't want the beauty to stay like this for too long" he said looking down at me. Gosh, he was really tall. A few inches taller than me at least.

"Do you remember me asking for your opinion? Yeah, me neither" I said. Ok, maybe that as rude and so uncalled for. But I already said it. This is one of those times I wish I didn't have a big mouth.

He looked hurt, but the emotion quickly faded away as fast as it came.

"How long did it take you to come up with that?" He said with a smirk.

Ok. Ouch maybe I deserved it for acting so rude and abrupt.

"look I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood an =d my day just went from 100-0 really quick right now" I said. Did I really just apologise to him?

"Did you just apologise?" he asked as if reading my mind. He looked shocked and taken aback.

"yeah I did, now if you'll excuse me I have to call Sameer." I replied.

"Sameer? Is that your boyfriend or something" He asked. Was my mind playing tricks on my or did he look jealous?

It must have been my mind because when me and Humi started laughing that look disappeared.

"hahaha...yea...h... haha... he's my....boy...friend.." I tried to get out words while I laughed.

He looked disappointed but said, "Okay then, I hope you get your car fixed, I have to get going"

He walked away and took out his keys pressing the unlock button of his car, which caught me by surprise, was the Porsche I was eyeing earlier. Well, what do you know. That was his car.

I sighed and phoned my brother.

"Yo Sam, where are you? Mum is getting worried" I heard him say when he answered the phone.

"I'm in a bit of a problem bro. Can you pick me up?" I said

"you didn't do anything to your car did you? Dad is going to be mad" he said

"I guess I'm going to be getting a lecture when I get home then, come pick me up please?"

"You owe me double time sis, I'll be right there" he said hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away.

"Mickey is going to be here just now" I told Humayra who was texting on her phone

She nodded and laughed, "you still call Sameer mickey?"

"Yeah, he still doesn't like it though" I said smiling

After Sameer had pulled up in the parking lot and pick me and Humayra up, we had dropped Humi off at her home and we got home about 10 minutes after that.

And I was right, as soon as we pulled up by the house and Sameer parked his car when I entered the house I heard mums voice, "Sameera! You are so late."

"Sorry mum, I had a bit of a hold up." I said walking into the office where my mum and dad were.

"what happened dear?" my dad asked. It's now or never Sameera... it's now or never.

"someone bumped into my car." I said and held back waiting for the response.

"WHAT?!" my dad said. "again? Sameera why do you have to be so irresponsible?"

"I'm really sorry Dad, but it wasn't my fault!" I said sadly. "someone had bumped it while we were shopping"

"Right now we don't have time for this argument, we have some guest coming over in a few hours" my dad sighed.

"That's why I wanted you to come home Sam, to get ready and help with the table, but ammi already did it" my mum added.

"Oh, who's coming over dad? "I asked

"One of my business partners and his family, were are going to discuss a business deal" he replied going back to his work on his laptop. He looks so tired and worn out, he must have been working all day.

"Now go hurry and get dressed Sameera, your brothers and sister are all done" my mum said.

"and what about my car?" I asked

"I'll get someone to take care of it honey, don't worry" my dad said without lifting his head up from the screen.

"Okay, Jazakallah. I'll go get dressed now" I said as I walked out and into the kitchen to drink and eat something.

"Hey Maria" I said as I entered the kitchen and saw Maria bending to take something out of the oven.

Maria was the chef, although mum cooked occasionally, she sometimes didn't have time.

"Hey sweety, I just baked your favourite brownies. want some?" she asked putting the tray of chocolate goodness on the breakfast nook where I was sitting.

"Well, if you insist "I said taking a slice and putting it in my mouth as Maria poured me a glass of milk.

Just as I was about to put my second slice in my mouth. Someone grabbed and eat it.

"What is wrong with you?" I said turning to Ahmed.

"shouldn't you be getting ready?" he asked smirk. He knows how much I love my brownies.

"yeah. I'm going" I said taking a slip of milk and walking up the gruesome stairs... seriously my idea is brilliant and still stands.

Now I have to decide on what to wear... I think as I walk into my room.

Maybe something black to match my mood today.

*****************************************************************************

There you go teabags :P (I've decided on a cute name. what'd you think?)

I hope you like this long awaited chapter... by long I mean it's been a year!

I've been procrastinating a lot I guess...

But I finally updated and wrote the third chapter!

Maybe if this chapter gets 10 votes I'll write the fourth one?

It's not a lot to ask... WE CAN DO IT!

Love

Abella ♥ MT

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...