With All My Spark → Transform...

By primuskat

*This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first... More

Introduction
Babysitting
Work
Meeting the Boss
Base Day
Visiting Sam
Just the Messenger
Simmons vs. O'Reilly
Alien Confab
The Pillars
Back to NEST
True Identity
Goodbyes
The Fight Will Be Your Own
Chicago
The Rescue
Seeker's End
Finally Over
Back Home
Don't Leave Me
Numb
Tears & Thoughts
Hectic Morning
I Love You
Funeral Frenemies
Pleasurable Dinner
Surprises
Burning Love
Bahamas
Pranks & Pursuits
Home Sweet Home
I'm What?
Reassurance
We Need To Talk
Whole
I'll Protect You
Protection Detail
Family Visit
Baby Shower
Breaking Water
Long Process
Best Thing In My Life
I Won't Let Go
Forever
Meeting Everyone
All I Need
Epilogue
*Author's Note*

Sentinel Prime

2.3K 87 6
By primuskat

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

"What is with you?" Carly exclaimed rather annoyed.

Right now the three of us, along with Brains and Wheelie, were in Sam's small car. When I had arrived at my apartment after the whole Decepticon bird ordeal, Sam showed up about five minutes later. He showed up at my door and just grabbed me, shoving me into the car with Carly and truthfully, I had no clue why. He had left us without any kind of explanation at all. He was just in a state of frantics and I was too, I was just doing a much better job at concealing it.

"This is the real deal, Carly. I need you to stay composed. This is real life and I'll explain it to you later," Sam babbled.

He pulled up to the familiar gates and I groaned. He just needed to calm down. The men I noticed that were guarding the gates were not at all familiar to me. I had never seen them in my life. They must've been the night time guards, so it made sense to me; the only time I ever really came here was during the day. The odds of them knowing me was pretty slim as well. They walked up to the car and eyed Sam suspiciously, their weapons raised.

"We've got an emergency. You've got to get Colonel Lennox out here right now. I'm reporting the Decepticons, the Decepticons are back and you have to open that gate right now," Sam spoke.

"Easy sir. This is health and human services," one man said. I scoffed.

"Right. Packing M4's? What are you protecting? Colostomy bags, bed pans, throat lozenges? Where'd you get that hat from? Nursing school? So you're nurses and foot powder protectors? Fantastic," Sam babbled again, causing me to snicker.

"Babe," Carly warned.

"Yes?"

"I don't think we're in the right place," she said. It had slipped my mind that she had never once been to the base before.

"We are in the right place. We are in the right place and I'm going to talk to Optimus right now," Sam countered.

"Sir, you've got the wrong building. I don't know what you're talking about," another man said.

I groaned. "Just fucking let us in, damn it. You guys are so fucking stupid. What other human being do you know that can just show up and recite the name of the Autobot leader? Not many! Like what part of 'Decepticons are back' do you not understand?" I exclaimed.

The man on Carly's side of the car hit the roof and looked at me. "Hey, you being a smart ass?" he baited. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat.

"Do not hit my car! It's a collector's item!" Sam exclaimed. Carly looked completely done with her life. The thing that shocked me most was when Sam put the car in gear and drove off towards the gate. My eyes widened.

"Sam!"

"You're crazy!"

An alarm sounded and all of a sudden the car stopped. I held on to the back of Carly's seat as the back end of the small vehicle raised into the air. The only sound that could be heard were Sam's very angry screams. It didn't take long for the soldiers to come running back up to us. The back door opened and I was yanked out of the car and onto the ground. I groaned and stood back up. Sam and Carly were now out of the car, but Sam being Sam had decided it was smart to wrestle with one of the guards.

"Sam they've got guns!" Carly shouted as Sam and one of the guards rolled down the hood of the car and onto the wet ground below.

I yanked myself away from the guard and walked over to stand beside Carly. I made an attempt to help Sam after the guard slammed him down on the ground, but before I could make a single move, an officer pulled me back, holding me closely to his body as I struggled.

"Bee! Is Bee in there?" Sam called.

The guards restricted Sam's arms behind his back before they picked him up off the ground. By this point, Carly was the only one who wasn't being held tightly in the grasp of the officers. I was beginning to get angry though. If only Steve had been here, he would have let us in without a single problem.

"How's your car now?" one officer baited.

The sound of a familiar engine caught my attention and the next thing I knew, Bumblebee was jumping over the security fence, landing directly in front of us. The soldiers immediately backed away from Sam and after Bumblebee shot the guard holding me a warning look, I was released too. I walked over to a surprised Carly without another word.

"That's my car," Sam retorted as Bee knelt down. He began to walk away. "Come here." Bumblebee whirred. "Come here," Sam demanded.

"Come on! Sam," Bumblebee exclaimed through the radio as he stood up and began walking towards him.

"What is your deal, huh? I know your black ops stuff is important to you and I'm not trying to diminish it or guilt trip you or anything, it's just that I never see you anymore. You can't come to the garage just to hang out for one night?" Sam started.

"Sam, that makes me feel bad."

"Well, I hope you feel bad. You should feel bad. Look at the jalopy I'm driving right now. I feel bad every single day," Sam countered as he walked over to Carly and I.

"Yo, let's go. All three of you. Lennox wants to see you."

Bumblebee mumbled a whatever before turning and walking away. I sighed and went on ahead inside the building, stopping as I saw the metal detectors. There was no way I was going through these things.

"Oh! Metal detectors. How wonderful," I heard Sam grumble.

I just laughed and stepped around them only to be pushed back by a guard whom I quickly reprimanded. "I suggest you not touch me unless you want to deal with my father," I warned.

He only laughed. "You think that I'm afraid of your father?"

I smirked when I noticed my dad walking down the hall, an unreadable expression on his face. "I don't know. You turn around and tell me."

He turned around to see my dad walking and he immediately released me. I just pushed past him and watched as Sam was being searched.

"Raise your hand if you had a flying psycho ninja cop try to kill you today? Where's my brass knuckles? That's my ankling. Do I have to take it off too? And my toe ring?"

I rolled my eyes. Sam was way too much to handle sometimes.

My dad approached us and his eyes immediately shot to me. "Why are you here?" he asked me.

"Sam forced me to come here," I answered.

The four of us began walking down the long corridor.

"I had a plausible reason to do so though. We were attacked by a Decepticon today. It almost killed us," Sam exclaimed. We walked through a double door and entered the Autobot hangar, a loud voice sounding overhead. Bumblebee was now in front of us in his alternate mode.

"Seriously?" my dad asked.

"Yes," I answered again.

"Yeah. This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you. He was talking about the dark side of the moon and then they killed him," Sam spoke as we walked through the hangar.

"Wait, he mentioned the moon?" my dad inquired.

"Yeah. Dark side of the moon," Sam answered as he patted Ironhide's hood. I hit his side and proceeded on to pat Ratchet's hood.

"Wait, but why would Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought their war was with the Autobots," Carly spoke.

"It is, but they're wicked. They'll do anything and they'll harm anyone or any bot to get what they want," I told her.

"It just doesn't make sense though. What is it that they want?" she asked as we climbed up the stairs to the second hangar level.

"I have no clue what they're after this time. I just hope Starscream has gotten over himself as of lately," I responded quietly.

"I highly doubt it, Lea," Sam stated. I scoffed and Carly shot me a look.

"What are you two talking about?" she questioned.

I just shook my head at her and continued on through the upper level door. "I'll talk to you about it later," I told her.

Sam and my dad stopped and the two of us walked over to them. Sam took out his papers from earlier and handed them to my dad. My dad took them and curiously eyed the sheets. Sam barely got a word out before a loud, annoying voice rang through the air.

"Excuse me! Colonel Lennox," Mearing huffed.

My dad turned to face her. "Director Mearing, this is Sam Witwicky," my dad started.

"I know who he is Colonel. I want to know who gave him clearance," she chided.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime when he touched down in Suburbia looking for my house," Sam shot back. I let out a snicker and my dad elbowed me in the arm.

"This is the National Intelligence Director. In case you didn't know," my dad informed Sam.

He immediately perked up, realizing his mistake. "Hi."

Mearing just gave him a look. "Disrespecting the federal officer. Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who are they?" she asked, motioning towards me and Carly. I raised a brow. Did she have memory problems? I was almost certain that the two of us met a while back. How else would I have known about her shitty personality.

"Carly. She's my girlfriend and you've met Azalea before. She Colonel Lennox's daughter," Sam answered.

"Ah. So what is this? Is it like a date? Is it a family gathering or something?"

Carly's smile dropped and I just rolled my eyes again.

"They know all about the Autobots, okay? Carly knows Bumblebee and Ironhide, and Azalea is Ironhide's mate. Carly comes from a military family and obviously so does Azalea. I can vouch for them," my dad said.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about we get back to the important topics here, like the fact that Azalea and I almost had our faces cut off by a Decepticon," Sam grumbled.

"Alright. Okay. Listen. One of the software engineers in Sam's office was murdered today. He was involved in NASA's lunar mapping program," my dad said. He handed the bundle of papers to Mearing who took them quickly. She glanced at the first page before handing them off to a woman.

"Here's the thing Colonel Lennox. We can not entrust national security to teenagers. Unless I missed a policy paper, are we doing that now? No. Good."

I scoffed. "Excuse me. We're not teenagers."

She turned to us. "I don't care what you are. If you breathe a word of what you see in here, you will do time for treason. Do you understand me?" she threatened.

Sam squinted his eyes at her. "I'll take my orders from the Autobots. I know them, I don't know you," he said. I smirked at his response. Sassy Sam was definitely my favorite Sam.

"Oh you will," Mearing responded. She walked off and my dad took off with her, leaving the three of us alone.

"I really don't like her," Sam grumbled.

I chuckled. "Not many people do. She's an evil wench."

Carly laughed. "I agree with the both of you."

I just smiled. Sam started walking back out the door and Carly and I followed. We were nearly halfway down the stairs when a loud voice echoed through the building. I stopped and looked to see Optimus waving the matrix in his hand. He was walking towards an Autobot who lay in state on an enormous platform. I had never seen this one before. He looked fairly old, his red alloy was faded.

"Have you seen him before, Sam?" He only shook his head; he was way to focused on what was happening in front of us.

"This is incredible," Carly breathed. She truly hadn't seen anything yet.

"Sentinel Prime, we bid you return," Optimus spoke as he shoved the matrix into, I assume, Sentinel's chest. There was a bright blue light emitting from Sentinel and it was followed by a sudden jerk which only shifted into several as Sentinel came online. A grunt escaped Sentinel's mouth and before I knew it, he was tackling Optimus to the ground as if to protect himself. I gasped as Sentinel took out a sword and held it to the Prime's head. The guards immediately pulled us up the stairs and onto another railing to keep us clear of the danger that could ensue.

"Sentinel! Stop! It is I, Optimus Prime. It is alright. You are safe," Optimus said as he tried to calm the very confused Autobot; the other Autobots had now appeared as well.

"There's nothing to fear," Ratchet assured him.

"We are here. You are home, Sentinel," Optimus followed.

Sentinel stood up and looked around, taking in his surroundings. The confused expression never left his face. "The war, the war," Sentinel said frantically.

Optimus grabbed the matrix and stood up. "The war was lost. Cybertron is now but a barren wasteland. We have taken refuge here on Earth, its human race as our ally."

"My ship. We came under fire. The pillars...where are the pillars?" Sentinel inquired.

"You saved five of them, including the control pillar," Optimus told him.

"Only five? We once had hundreds."

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Mearing's voice sound. I focused my attention on her. "May I ask what is this technology you're looking for?"

Sentinel turned to face her. "It is the ability to reshape the universe. Together the pillars form a space-bridge. I designed, and I alone can control it. It defies your laws of physics to transport matter through time and space."

I raised my eyebrows, oddly impressed by his words.

"You're talking about a teleportation device aren't you?" Mearing asked.

"Yes. For resources, for refugees," Optimus said to her.

She scoffed. "Refugees or troops of soldiers, weapons, maybe bombs. A means of an instant strike, that's its military function, isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes. Why did she have to turn this into something bad? Why did she feel the need to question the Autobots' intentions or their morality? It really pissed me off.

"It is our technology and it must be returned," Sentinel countered.

Mearing was still locked and loaded.

"If humans say so. You can't just bring weapons of mass destruction into our atmosphere. You kind of have to clear customs first. A little formality called paper work is what separates us from the animals," she responded rather rudely.

I couldn't help it anymore. I had to say something to her. There was a very strong possibility that I could get in trouble for it, but I didn't particularly care. I was just getting so sick of these federal officers.

"Really?" I called from my banister, earning several looks from the many people inside the hangar, including the Autobots. "Do you always have to be such a bitch to the Autobots? They don't have to protect you, but they choose to because they're nice. I don't know why, though, considering you're possibly one of the most repulsive human beings on the planet--next to Theodore Galloway, of course. I'd just leave you in the streets to be shot. I couldn't care less about ya'."

I heard a very pained "oh my gosh" come from my dad, but he couldn't exactly say anything to me. I was legal now.

"You are a welcomed guest here, Miss Lennox," Mearing started. She didn't seem phased by my words at all, but why would she be? She was a snake, an evil one. "I suggest you close your mouth before I have you removed from the premises. The Autobots are not your business."

I let out a little laugh. "But they are, and they have been since before anyone knew of your existence."

"Miss Lennox," Mearing seethed.

I smiled at her and was more than ready to open my mouth to speak again, but wasn't given the chance to. A hand clamped over my mouth and in seconds I was being pulled up the stairs, much to my despair. Before long I was back inside the room I was in when Sam, Carly, and I first arrived here at base, and it was only then that I was released. When I turned around I saw my dad staring at me with a scowl on his face. I guess he didn't care if I was legal or not. He was probably still going to yell at me.

"Hi, daddy," I said sweetly. He stepped forward, and, to my surprise, smacked me in the back of the head. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Are you out of your mind, Azalea? Have me and your mother taught you anything about respect?" he exclaimed.

"You have, but she shows no respect to anyone, so why should anyone show respect to her? I'm definitely not going to," I replied. He opened his mouth to speak again, but I cut him off. "It's fine. It's not like they can arrest me."

He only rolled his eyes and walked away from me, which meant that I was now free to go. I headed back out the door we came in and proceeded down the stairs, only to stop at the sound of Sentinel's voice. He and Mearing must have been going at it while my dad was yelling at me, so I missed quite a bit.

"I will overlook your condescending tone if you heed the gravity of mine. The Decepticons must never know the space bridge is here. For in their hands, it would mean the end of your world," Sentinel spoke, leaving me confused. Without another word, the Autobot walked away and I was left to ponder over his words. I didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about, but I didn't have a good feeling about it at all.

*Please vote and comment. It'd mean so much to me. I wanna know what you guys think.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 683 13
A Experiment escapes from Hoover Dam, two years later, Sam buys a car with his adopted younger sister, Matsuri. After he bought the car, weird things...
137K 5.7K 47
*This is the second installment in the Uncover series. Please do not read this story until you have read Uncover. Thank you.* Two years have passed s...
6.2K 160 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...
71.9K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...