Our Forever💥Bakugo X Reader💥

By littleslutfor2Dmen

Y/n L/n is finally catching her dreams and is going to U.A. but with her not to great quirk and her terrible... More

I don't know?? just things you should know okay :))
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
every happy thing has to end

chapter 27

53 2 0
By littleslutfor2Dmen

March 6th

(i wanted to do something where you fight todoroki but i didn't know how to but i think i got an idea!)

Today was the fighting contest or the battle royale, which you fought one person to person until hitting the finals... where you will be crowned Victorian. You were nervous knowing that so many pro heroes were going to be there, judging you. You didn't care if you won or lost, you cared if Bakugo was going to be acknowledged. You wanted his dreams to come true! You wanted to see him succeed, see him smile, the jubilation on his face when he finds out he will be the best hero he always wanted to be.

You went down stairs and started breakfast, even though it was only 6am. But you knew you would probably fuck something up, you placed out everything you needed, planing to make French toast and bacon. You got a bowl and the ingredients, eggs, cinnamon, and milk. After mixing together, you buttered up the pan and turned on the stove. Dipping the bread in the mix and putting it on the pan, soon getting out the bacon and cooking it. You were half way done and surprisingly everything is going great. You looked at the look '7am, okay let's start the hot coco.' you heard Bakugo's alarm clock, you tried the food and it tasted delicious. "Fuck yes!" you whispered to yourself before making a plate. You got the hot cocoa putting the littlest of instant coffee. "Good morning dumbass." he said, hugging you from behind. "Good morning, your breakfast and hot coco is on the table." you said, making Mitsuki's and Masaru's plate, before turning everything off. He kissed your head and grabbed his food, placing it on the counter. "I want to be closer to you." his tired voice made your heart drop. "Okay baby." you whispered, smiling. "What happened to coffee?" he asked, taking another sip. "Today is the Fighting festival and coffee is bad for you!" you asked, pouring Masaru's cup with actual coffee. "That's not far," he said. "Hush and eat your food." you said. "Good morning." Mitsuki said, Masaru soon walked in.

"Good morning!" you said, handing them their plates and coffee. "Awe thank you." Mitsuki said, hugging you. "That's very generous of you y/n, thank you." Masaru said, sitting next to his wife. "Of course." you said, smiling. You grabbed your plate and ate next to Katsuki, "imma go get ready okay." he said, kissing your head one last time. "Okay." you said, nodding. You soon got done and went straight to the dishes, Mitsuki was saying goodbye to Masaru. When done she walked over to you and took over. "It's okay, go get ready for school." She said, shoeing you away. You nodded and went upstairs.

7:45am

Katsuki was waiting for you by the door, you grabbed your bag and walked out, waving bye to Mitsuki. "Are you going to win?" he asked, his expression was plain. Like he thought you could really answer that, "I can try but it's Todoroki." you said, looking down. "Give them your all." he said, looking up from the ground. The eye contact was intercede, you could tell he was serious. "I will." you said. "Okay." he replied, putting his fingers between mine.

When arriving at school you saw everyone outside. "Hey guys." you said, trying not show fear. "y/n-chan!" Deku said, running up to you. "Midoriya, good morning may i have a moment." he asked, walking away. You and Katsuki looked at each other, soon following them...

"Your power..it reminded me of someone." Todoroki said. "Uhh you think?" Deku said, his face was a nervous wreck. "It was like All Might's." ... "I don't quite understand. You and Katsuki looked at each other Listening closer. "I- I guess i'm trying to ask.. Are you All Might's secret love child?" Todoroki said. You quickly covered your mouth. "Shh dumbass." Katsuki whispered. "Am...Trying." you said, biting your lip. "W-what no! I mean I understand if you don't believe me but I'm telling the truth." Deku said, waving his arms around. "If you were I would have to beat you. I will win this without using my left side. You know my dad Endeavor, he bought my mom's parents' approval. Just so he could make the 'best' hero. He is a very stubborn, horrible man. Even my mom couldn't stand me, pouring boiling water on my face." He said, showing more of his scare. "Todoroki I'm not going to lose!" Deku said, walking away. Katsuki nodded his head and left. "Are you coming?" he whispered. "Just go without me, i need to tie my shoe." you said, he left, you bent down tying your shoe. "y/n?" you heard, jumping. "Uhh Todoroki..W-what a surprise." you said, looking around. He looked at you with anger, the first time you've ever seen that. "y/n." his voice softened. His angry look went away. "I'm so sorry Todoroki I didn't mean to eavesdrop." you said, flittering with your fingers. He walked closer to you, your blood ran cold. He stood in front of you, you could barely feel his breath. "y/n." He said, putting his hand on your shoulder. "Y-yes." you looked at the ground, before he tightened his grip, pulling you into a hug. "I don't want to hurt you but I will win." he said, squeezing you. You slowly untensed your body, relaxing in his arms. "I understand Shoto but it's not going to be easy." you said, trying to comfort him. "Good, Just don't give me nightmares." he chucked, this was the first time you heard that. You tighten your hug and slowly bend his stance, playing with his hair. "I promise." you said, giggling before letting go. "y/n, I'm sorry but can you do that just more time?" he asked, hiding his blush. You giggled while standing on your tippy toes, you began playing with his hair. "Thank you." he said, as you nodded and walked off.

"What took you so long?" Katsuki asked. "I got caught." you said, smiling. "Did that icy hot hurt you?" he said, making small explosions from his hand. "No, clam down." you said, jumping up and hitting his head. "DUMBASS!" he yelled, throwing you over his shoulder. Mr. Aizawa walked in, "everyone listen!" Iida said, pointing at him. "Everyone get ready, that's all." he said, walking away. You opened the door to see a crowd of people, everyone was yelling. Bakugo just grabbed your hand and started to walk, you soon grabbed Mina's hand, helping her. "Hey you're that girl who punched me in the face!" he yelled. You looked down, not making eye contact. "Don't ignore me!"

Mina slowly lost your grip, getting lost in the crowd, you looked in front of you to see Katsuki gone. "Shit." you said, before walking faster. You kept trying to push everyone away but they just kept pushing back, you started to panic, hearing Katsuki yell your name. Your heart started racing as you tried to look around, everything getting blurry. You ran into someone, hearing Katsuki's voice get closer, you thought that was him. You hugged the person, soon hearing your name but in another voice. You looked up to see Shinsou, "oh I'm Sorry." you said, "Shinsou? Right?" you asked. He nodded and took your hand, shoving passed the crowd. "Here you go." he said, smiling a little. "Thank you! And thank you for helping me at the store the other day." you said, smiling. "Oi dumbass!" you heard. "I gotta go, thank you so much though." you said, running into Katsuki's arms. "Are you okay, i'm so sorry." he said, kissing your forehead. "PDA!" Iida yelled, while sending the crowd away. "Sorry!" you said, walking to the waiting room for everyone to be called out.

"Hello! I'm your host! Present Mic and..."

"No."

"Okay.. and Eraserhead! And welcome to the fighting festival! Now to explain everything, the best, the gorgeous, Mrs. Midnight."

"Today two people will be going head to head, the winner moves onto the next fighter, up until the finals!" she jumped, making all the other boys drool. You rolled your eyes. "She probably shouldn't be wearing that." Jirou said, elbowing you. "You think." you said. "Now a few words from Bakugo, Katsuki!" she said, as he went up to the mic. "I'm going to win." he said, walking off, making everyone boo at him. "Damn it." Kirishima said, looking at you. You ran up there and giggled into the mic. "I'm so sorry for our angry Pomeranian. Everyone do your best! Make the best one win!" you said, clapping. You could see everyones' faces change as they slowly clapped along with you. "What did you call me!" you ran as you heard Katsuki yell out your name. "Shit I'm dead." you said, hiding behind Kirishima. "Oi stop hiding!" he yelled, trying to grab you. You ran again but hid behind Tokoyami instead. "Please don't, I don't want to be a part of your fights." he looked at you with those blank eyes. "S- I'm sorry." you said, running Denki. "Oh hell no!" he said, pushing into Bakugo. "Hey dumbass." his smirk scared you even more. "Shit." you said, looking around. You gave him your innocent smile and walked away, quickly.

"Uh thank you bakugo and y/n. Now the first runner ups!" she said pointing to the screen, you looked to see kaminari vs shiozaki

Kirishima vs tetsutetsu tetsutetsu

Tokoyami vs Momo

Midoriya vs Shinsou

Bakugo vs Uraraka

Iida vs hatsume

Aoyama vs Mina

...Todoroki vs L/n...

Seeing that name showed a little fear out of you, as you looked up to Endeavor's grin. The both of you made eye contact. You looked away and went to the waiting room. You could hear Todoroki talking to his father, "I will win only using mom's side." you saw him walk towards you, as you speed up to him, meeting him in the middle of the hallway, Endeavor just stood there watching. "Good luck Todoroki!" you said, hugging him out of nowhere. "Thank you y/n." he said, you walked away, passing Endeavor. "Hey!" you said, smiling at him, soon walking away. He looked at Todoroki, they both were pretty shocked. "I don't like her." He said, walking away. You walked in the waiting room, getting ready. "First Midoriya vs Shinsou." you thought to yourself. You looked around and thought about Shinsou quirk. "I wonder what it is." you thought to yourself, walking to the watching area. You walked to the very front seat, you were too tense to sit down. "Dumbass." Katsuki said, you looked at the empty seat. "Nope, i need to see Shinsou quirk." you said, waiting for them to walk out. "Who's that?" he asked, standing next to you. "The purple haired guy." you said. "The eye bags." he said, as you punched his arm. "Ow!" he said. "Don't be rude." you said, looking back as they walked out. You could see Shinsou trying to talk to him but Midoriya wouldn't open his mouth. "Your friend is pathetic." Shinsou said, mading Midoriya yell. You heard a faint "I win." as your eyes widened. Midoriya stood there, eyes white. "Damn it." you looked at Ojiro. "He can brainwash people." he said, your eyes liten up. You yelled at the top of your lungs. "SHINSOU THAT'S AN AMAZING QUIRK!" He looked up at you, a faint smile but you still smiled back. "Y/n!" you head from your class. "S- sorry." you said. "It is a good quirk, she isn't wrong. Good for hero work." Iida said, probably taking notes in his head. Your face was in shock, as you saw Midoriya slowly walk towards the white line. "Oh no." Uraraka said. You looked at Katsuki, his face was plain. "Not a surprise." you thought to yourself. Midoriya was so close as he used his finger and flicked it, waking himself up. Shinsou tried to make him talk again but it didn't work. He started pushing Shinsou out of the ring, He punched him. You cringed but were still watching closely. Midoriya flipped Shinsou, making him go out of bounce. You screamed as he won, whipping away the blood off his nose. You saw Shinsou walk away but he was stopped by his classmates. "Shinsou, you did great! Just listen to them." the heroes were talking about how that quirk would be so easy to check villains with, you could see Shinsou smiling. You looked at Katsuki. "What?" he asked, you smiled and looked away. He covered his face, mumbling the famous words Dumbass, which make you laugh a little. You turned around, ready to face Todoroki. "Good luck, dumbass." he said, you smiled and nodded, waving at everyone else. You were standing there stretching "Y/n." you heard as you look behind you, "Yes." you said, looking away. "I don't need you going soft on Todoroki, is that clear." Endeavor said, getting close to you. "Don't plan on it." you said, walking out. You walked up, smiling that innocent grin. "Don't expect me to go easy." he said. "Then don't, I love a good fight." you said, as he shot out his ice, you jumped. Sliding down it, putting all the black mist you had and punch him in the stomach. "Sorry I don't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours." you said, running behind him, kicking him down. "It's already ruined." he said, hitting you with his ice. "Why do you always let your childhood trauma take over, you are your own person." you said, kicking him with your shin, which where the ice was. "I do not." he said, punching your face. You whipped away the blood from your mouth. "But you are." you said, punching him back. "And what if i am." he said, grabbing your punch and pulling you close but not too close. "Then they're going to win, your worst you turn into a villain." you said, as he bends your arm the opposite way. "And what if you're right." he said, as you punch with your other hand. "Then listen to me idiot, become your own person." you said, running up to him. His eyes widened and froze your feet to the ground. "Todoroki wins!" he walked up to you, unfreezing your feet. "Thank you y/n, I will." he said, soon walking away. You walked up to Kirishima, panting. "My heart beat it crazy." you said. "Really." Kirishima asked, placing his hand on her chest. "Damn, y/n. You need some water?" he asked, removing his hand and handing you his water bottle. "K-kirishima! I'm so jealous!" Mineta said. "What why?" he asked, seeing your blushed face. "Uh bro you touched my boob." you said, taking another sip. "Oh my god! y/n I'm so sorry, truly." he said, panicking. "Sweet, can i have a turn." Denki asked, reaching out. "Oi!" Katuki yelled, grabbing Denki by the collar. "Sorry! Sorry!" Kirishima kept saying. "I'll kill both of you." Katsuki said, dropping Denki and picking you up. "Mine, got that!" he said. "Y-yes." Kirishima said. "Come one man! Don't hog her." Denki said. Katsuki growled, shooting tiny explosions from his free hand. "May I please be put down?" you asked. "No." Katsuki said. "Denki slapped my butt." you lied. Katsuki dropped you, yelling at Denki. You ran for it, getting away from the scene.

....

You were walking with Midoriya, to see Endeavor walking towards you. "Todoroki will be the #1 hero." he said, passing us. "Is that what Todoroki wants or you." you said, stopping. He turned, staring at you dumbfounded. "Midoriya, your power. It's very close to All Might's." he said, ignoring you. "Huh?" he raised an eyebrow. "Todoroki will beat you." he said, "he just needs to use all his power." you could see the fire in Midoriya's eyes, he turned before saying. "I'm not All Might and Todoroki isn't you." he said, walking away. "I'm sorry for bothering you then." Endeavor said, walking away. "Midoriya I-" you said, "I'm going to tell you something because I trust you y/n." you looked at him and nodded. "No one knows about these and we need to keep that way." ... "Okay midoriya, I promise. Not even Katsuki will know." you said. "All might have me his power, One for All." you stood there in disbelief. "I had to eat his hair, but I need to make him proud y/n." he said, tears running down his cheeks. You whipped away his tears and smiled. "Midoriya you will become an amazing hero!" you said, soon walking away. "Hey dumbass." you ran in Bakugo's arms. "Hey!" you said, putting you down. "You did a good job out there." he said, you started him with a faint smile. "What?" he asked, as you kissed him passionately, feeling the time froze only for a second. "Win this for me." you said, kissing him again. "I will Teddy Bear." he said.

......

You were shocked seeing Todoroki use his fire quirk, kinda badass. "YES SHOTO FINIAL YOU WILL BE THE BEST HERO! NOW YOU WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Endeavor yelled, walking down the aisle. "Uh and some um encouraging words?" Present Mic said, unsurely. After Midoriya and Shoto was stopped, after hurting each other and Deku's broken arms and legs. Todoroki walked off.  you could see his father and him talking, Endeavor looked dumbfounded. "what was.." Denki said, "yeah." you replied.

(That's the best way I could explain it...Also I didn't know what these were called and I spent two hours no joke looking for these! nvbvenbfb...Also sorry if this was bad...)

"Heeey, dinner party at my house." Denki said. "I'm down." you said, looking at Katsuki. "If you're going I'm going." he said. "Okay I'll text the address!" he said, walking away. Katsuki and you walked home talking about the festival. "I can't believe Deku had to get surgery, did you see his hand?" i asked, "no." he said. "It was kinda crooked and scared up." you said, opening the door, heading straight to your bedroom. You slowly took off your shirt, feeling eyes watching you. Katsuki walked close to you, locking the door behind him. He started kissing down your neck, making sure he left a mark or two. "Katuski, we need to get going." you said, taking off your skirt. He spun you around, picking you up. "We have time." he said, kissing you. "Katsuki, I'm serious we don't have time." you said, lightly pulling his hair. "Then I'll make it quick." he said, slowly removing your undergarment. He slowly put two fingers in, at a steady pace. "If you want me to stop then Okay," he close to your ear. "But your Body is telling me something different Teddy Bear." you looked into his red, dreamy eyes. He slowly stopped. "K-keep going, Don't stop." you said, as he kissed you again. No hesitating he slams into you, covering your mouth so you don't scream. He started off fast but slowing down one bit, you could feel that knot forming inside, as he groaned. He started getting sloppy but going even faster this time, the sound of your skin slamming together echoed the room. You dipped your nails into his back as he went faster, "Katsuki I'm going to- Ah.. Go faster." you managed to say. As he went faster you finally came as he pulled out cuming into your stomach. The both of you panting as looked at the time. "S-shit we're 3 minutes late." you said, getting us and grabbing your robe. The two got in the shower, Katsuki trying makeout while you hurried up and got out. "Dumbass. Not even a kiss." he said, as you go out. "Get dressed." you said, walking away.

"Hey y/n!" Denki said, letting you and Katsuki in. You looked around, loving the decor. "I love your house." you said, walking to the kitchen. "Thank you, it's just my mom's thing I guess." he said. "Your mom is so cool." midoriya said, showing us a video. "Woah Denki!" you said, looking back at him. Everyone talked and laughed, and it was just a really great time. "Hey y/n, I have a question." Mina asked. "Yeah?" you said, looking up at her. "Why didn't you use all your quirk." she asked, "yeah, why didn't you give Todoroki nightmares?" Sero asked. "I only use that when necessary." you said, eating your salad. "You quirk it's pretty scary." Midoriya said. "I agree." Todoroki said. You giggled "exactly." you said, taking a sip of your water. "Can someone pass me the salt." Denki asked, Bakugo soon repling. "Can you pass your classes?" Denki looked dead at him. "That's too much salt." he said, Katsuki handed him the salt. You bit your lip trying hard not to laugh. You loved this, you never dreamed of meeting these people nor being a future hero. This makes you smile, how you never want this to go away. You looked at Bakugo. "I love you." you said, smiling. He whipped the ranch from the side of your mouth. "How did i get so lucky." he sadi, smiling at you. "Holy cow he's smiling!" Midoriya yelled. "Awwe y/n look what you did!" Mina said elbowing Iida. "you should smile more." todoroki said. "Bakubro!" kirishima said, showing a thumbs up, everyone thumbs. "S-shut up." Katsuki said, looking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 392 18
this is a reader insert :) it uses they them pronouns too so anyone can really read it there is a slight set image and last name for the main charact...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 4.6K 35
What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she has been randomly transported in the an...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...