her. - vinnie hacker fan fic

By mayapapayaa3

another hopeless romance More

intro <3
first day :) 1.
Jealously at its finest 3.
heather 4.
i wish i were hearher 5.
conflict :0 6.
party part one 7.
Party part two 8.
Comfort :) 9.
if i was your man. 10
i will always be here 11.
you will be my girl 12.
goodbye 13.
Heartbreak anniversary 14.
big changes 15.
you are perfect 16.
Shifting 17.
new love or jealousy? 18.
Bestfriends forever 19.
prom pt 1. 20
Prom pt 2. 21
love my way 22.
k. 23
delilah 24.
I love you? 25.
betrayal 26. 

new friends? 2.

10.6K 134 79
By mayapapayaa3

A/n
If this is a little sad I'm listening to Heather slowed with rain while writing this :p

Y/n's pov : It's literally only the middle of the day I'm im tired as hell. As I'm walking in to my 4th period class i bump into this girl. She had perfect red hair, a nice body uh she was perfect. I was to scared to look up and face her. " hey are you ok? Sorry I didn't see where I was going" i finally look up " sorry about that " I smile in embarrassment " hi I'm maddy " " I'm y/n ". " that's such a nice name " " thank you " I smile " we both walk into the class and take a seat next to each other. She takes her books out while I'm looking for vinnie. He's nowhere to be found. I forget about it and started talking to maddy. " so y/n are you new here ?" " yeah I'm new " " that's so cool we barely get new people here " . We talk for the whole class until vinnie walks in right when the class was about to end.

Vinnies pov : I'm kinda scared to walk into my 4th period class. I told y/n I would be here. I walk in and everyone stares right at me. " Mr hacker your late. You missed the whole class. Got an excuse". Right when the teacher said do I have an excuse I look directly at y/n in guilt. I stay silent for a moment zoning out but then the bell rings. My teacher looks at me with a annoyed face. " your excused. Don't be late again understand?" " I understand ". I walk out standing by the lockers waiting for y/n to walk out. She walks out with a confused face. " listen y/n I'm sorry I wasn't there-" I was stopped by a red haired girl talking for y/n. " she's good. She doesn't need the apology". Y/n then walks away with the girl. She looks back at me and doesn't say anything.

Y/n's pov : I feel bad for walking away from vinnie but he didn't even show up to 4th period so i kinda don't feel bad at the same time. Maddy and I walk to the cafeteria to see a whole bunch of people eating, laughing even crying. Maddy holds my hand as she walks to her table to a group of boys. " so y/n this is kio, Jordan, and Troy ". They all say hi in a welcoming tone witch makes me smile. " hi " I say nervously. I sit down and open my bag to see the lunch my mom packed me. I remember this morning vinnie put something in my bag. It was a post it that says " together forever". I automatically feel guilt run across my whole body. "y/n you ok?" Maddy says. " yeah I'm good uh I'm just gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back". I say running off before they can say anything. I walk to the bathroom to see vinnie. He walks up to me. " y/n can we talk?" " sure". He pulls me to the side. " listen I'm really sorry I wasn't there. I was actually helping this girl in my 3rd period class". " VINNIE HELPING SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME!". we both laugh " apology accepted" I say as I smile. " vin wanna sit with me and maddy ?". " who's that?" " the red hair girl". " sure ig ". We walk back to the cafeteria and to maddys table. Maddy introduced everyone and now we're all just talking. In the middle of talking a beautiful girl walks over to our table. She has beautiful eyes, beautiful skin, she was a angel. Maddys starts talking " hey 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 what's up?" " hi! Can I take vinnie for a second he was helping me with something " " sure " vinnie says as he blushes.
I'm get this feeling in my gut ... Is it Jealousy?

A/n
TYYY FOR ALL THE READS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 612 30
COMPLETED!! title describes everything😙✌
314K 2.8K 24
~ imagines
30.5K 211 10
Just a wholesome Y/n x Vinnie fanfic :)
371K 8.6K 52
𝙰 𝙹𝙾𝚂𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 -"𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙" ~ 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂 𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽...