𝐺𝑂𝐷 | 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙪 - �...

By MIOISDEADD

"God?" he questioned softly, his big adorable emerald eyes looking up at the taller male in front of him. He... More

000
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039

002

10.4K 298 70
By MIOISDEADD

𝐼𝑍𝑈𝐾𝑈 𝑀𝐼𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑌𝐴

"it hurts."

"it hurts."

"it hurts."

"God? if you are out there. please, please. "

"Kill me. i'm tired, i'm sick and i'm burning. "

"Can't you see it, my heart—burning?"

Endless tears began to fall down his face, emerald eyes filled with no hint of hope as he laid down on the floor, watching in distance how his mother was being dragged by the hair, through the floor, beaten up and dead.

"fuck"

he murmured as he eventually passed out.

If somebody asked him how did it get to this point. He would have no idea how to respond. He would be completely speechless.

You see, abuse always starts first in subtle ways, if you're a weak minded person, shy or rarely speak what's on your mind is most likely you will not pay attention to the 'subtle ways' and will let them fly by as just a one time thing.

But no. If someone even once slightly raises their voice at you say something about it if you're uncomfortable. Don't keep quiet or the cycle will continue and it'll get worse.

Like in Izuku's case.

                                         __

The man came back to the house after disposing of his wife's corpse.

Opened the small refrigerator, it's color being pure dirt and the door hanging almost broken. He grabbed a beer, bringing it to his crooked teeth to open it and chug it a little before entering the room where Izuku laid unconscious.

He saw him on the floor, and just stood there. Watching the kid intently while he finished the rest of his beer.

Throwing the empty bottle at Izuku's back, the bottle smashing from how hard it hit. Izuku's eyes immediately shot up open, not moving an inch.

It's not like it was the first time and he already knew who the person standing beside him was, and what not to do if he wanted to live.

"you and your mother are such useless pieces of shit, she wouldn't stop crying unless i put my hands on her, fucking slut had to die on me" the man was now walking to the corner of the room, sitting down on the floor as he took a cigarette and lighter from his pocket.

"you are the useless one" Izuku murmured.

Not expecting to be heard. But the room was so cold and quiet, even breathing made noise.

As the man smoked he faintly heard his son's words, he immediately stopped any movement, his eyes wide open slowly looking up at Izuku. Who was getting up from the floor still unaware his words were heard.

It didn't take long before, he realized he was.

It only took a split second for his eyes to meet his father's. All his hairs immediately standing up, fear and anxiety crawling up, pure terror as he screamed, tears already streaming down his face as his father placed burning marks on his already bruised skin with his cigar.

Izuku's screams were blood-curdling. As his father maniacally laughed.

His father's pheromones were now oozing out of him rapidly, completely revolting filling Izuku up with fright making him stay pressed against the floor face up, like a pathetic helpless dog.

"useless? me?" his father tossed the cigarette away, his left hand wrapping around izuku's throat immediately, gripping it tightly choking him.

Izuku gasped trying to breathe, his eyes went wide and tears prickled the corner of them, his face going red.

"you are not worth a single fuck. All your mediocre life will end here. In this shitty house and by my hands. And you'll be tossed on the same trash as your worthless piece of shit of a mother was" he whispered-yelled through gritted teeth and with that brought a rapid punch to izuku's face.

Punch after punch he kept loosing consciousness, his father kept punching him as though he was just a worthless sack of sand. Izuku's blood now decorated the wooden's floor color.

Not only were his father's pheromones disgusting they were strong enough to hold him there unable to lift a finger.

If Izuku was a healthy normal omega he should be able to resist the pheromone's of low class alphas like his dad, but because not only physically but mentally and emotionally he was fucked up, he couldn't fight them nor naturally prevent them from surrendering him. He was weak.

It was just for a moment.

But it happened.

His father got tired, after all he had just killed his wife and dragged her corpse till he found where to throw it. He was using his pheromones at an rapid pace and his diet wasn't the best in my opinion, when all you eat is beer and cigarettes.

The moment was short. But it was enough.

As his father's pheromones got weaker, and his hand that was wrapped around izuku's throat loosened, his punches became slower till he stopped and in that moment all Izuku could think about was to get out of that hell of a place.

With all the strength he had left and could muster he punched his father in the face. His punch wasn't the strongest but it was enough to make him fall back and hold his head enough so that Izuku could run away.

And he did. Immediately getting up on his feet, the aching pain from everywhere in his body, specially his head instantly hitting him, but the wish to survive bigger as he ran past the door and outside into the sunrise. Seeing hope in the light.

His father of course tried to go after him, but as he tried to run he stumbled upon the glass shards of the bottle he had broken on his son's back. Cutting his feet as he fell down groaning in pain and cursing the hell out of his good for nothing son.

And so Izuku ran. As fast as he could without looking back. Never ever would he look back again.

                                       __

He ran so much he didn't know where he was. Scared and helpless, thinking about how pathetic he looked, how easy it would be for any stupid perverted Alpha to come and use him.

To make matters worse he was in a dark alley where he managed to stop after running so much the air in his lungs felt hard to breathe in.

All bad memories clouded his mind. His mother was dead, he had nothing. Nobody left. He felt worthless, why did he have to run away? there was nothing he had to run to. He would've been better off letting that monster take his miserable life away.

And so there he was sobbing his heart out, sitting down as he hugged his knees closer to his chest and his head rested on them.

Izuku's distress pheromones began to pour out, the scent would quickly make its way to any alpha's hungry nose.

Unlike other omega's, who's distress pheromones smelled different than their usual one's when they are okay and content, Izuku's stayed the same.

A vanilla-cinnamon like scent that had a certain dominant Alpha lurking around to find its owner.

The sound of steps could be faintly heard approaching the small sobbing omega.

As they got closer, the omega felt it. The pheromones. The intensity. The smell. The power. The presence of this person was godly.

That's what it told him. Just a swift smell could render him incapable.

And that person was now standing in front of him.

Was it even a person ?

No, it couldn't be.

And with that in mind the omega lifted his head up. Emerald puffy red eyes from too much crying meeting for the first time the pair of the other.

Eyes that he would later come to never forget for the rest of his mortal life.

to be continued ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 47
Izuku Midoriya, your average 19 year old Omega, finds himself hunted by royalty. The alpha heir to the throne of Nagasaki (idk bare with me), Katsuki...
667K 21.1K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...
138K 2.9K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...
144K 3K 25
Omega's are hard to find. Male are more than females, so when a male omega is found it usually ends with them being sold off to alphas to use them th...