The savior of worlds

By CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 49

359 10 4
By CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

3rd P.O.V

Adam was standing in front of his former apprentice who was looking at him in fury while he had a blank face.

"Why?" Adam asked.

"You got a family and support. You don't deserve it after killing innocent people." Blake said with venom.

Adam inhaled deeply. "Are you serious? I honestly can't tell if you are or not. I paid for my sins by dying more than the people I killed. Yet you killed innocent people as well. What's your excuse? What penance have you paid?"

"They could not see the light. The salvation true huntresses offered It was their fault." Blake said sickly.

Adam growled. "So this is what I would have become had the master not found me? How repulsive. It seems I must destroy what I have made."

He drew his new blades. After his old ones were destroyed Sekiro gave him the mortal blade.

"I no longer have a use for it. I've pretty much become a father to two kids." Adam remembered Sekiro say to him. Afterwards he had melted down the blade with the most potent fire dust he could find and had made the best chokuto blades the world had ever seen.

"Come." Adam said emotionlessly. His former student rushed him with a clone in front. Adam slashed the clone and it exploded in a plume of smoke.

Adam could smell Blake and deftly sidestepped her stab.

"You lack finesse" Adam said before slashing her stomach. Her aura took the hit but she still was sent back.

"You won't get another hit like that again." She growled.

"Please. You're hardly the worst I've faced." Adam said as he held his blades at his waist. He had his chin high and his guard was relaxed. Blake was furious at this. How was he so damn confident?!? She had been training her new power for nearly half a year!

She released her power and charged at Adam with the power of the Summer maiden she had acquired.

 She slashed both her blades down and watched as Adam's form was absorbed by the energy from the slashes.

"Can you not hit a single target?" Adam taunted from behind her and slashed her back.

Blake had lost it at this point and charged at Adam with all of her power and aura focused into offence.

Ten feet.

Five feet.

A flash of red light was made and Adam was behind Blake.

"Your spirit is strong." Adam said flicking blood off of his blade. "But your flesh is weak."

Blake screamed as her arms fell off. Adam walked over and lifted her chin to meet his gaze with the flat of his blade. "I am the fastest of the master's students. Few can even keep up with me. In these past few months I have become faster than the eye could see. And not only that but I know every weakpoint of the living body."

He brought up his other blade. "You could have gone home. To your parents. Instead you will go to the beyond."

He swiped his sword and Blakes head was turned into ribbons.

He walked away from the fresh corpse and sat down at the edge of building to watch the ongoing fights.

With Whitley and Weiss

The siblings in blood alone stared each other. 

"Let's go." Whitley said before disappearing into icy mist.

"Too much of a coward to face me yourself?" Weiss taunted. She didn't even draw her weapon. "I would expect nothing less of my weak little brother."

She felt the force of a truck  hit her in the side and she got sent to the side. As she skidded to a stop she saw that there was a...knight made of rock?

"The hell?" Weiss said before dodging a greatsword swipe and jumped away from a massive skeleton.

"What kind of shit is this?" Weiss said.

"Would you like to know something sister?" Whitley said before reappearing in front of her and shooting a blast of light dust at her and blinding her.

"I recently discovered the difference between the men and women of the Schnee bloodline." Whitley said as he slashed her across the chest. "The women have a great access to a more varied amount of glyphs. But the men have more potential with summons." Whitley said. "But if one has a great understanding of their summon they can practically bring back the dead."

"So?" Weiss said as she got up.

Whitley smiled evilly before making a summon portal and a man with medieval armor, a red cape, and a broadsword walked out.

"Hello Weiss." The man said with a disappointed tone.

"Who the hell are you?" Weiss said mockingly.

"You don't recognize me Weiss? Your own grandfather?" The man said disappointed.

"G-grandfather?!?" Weiss said obviously losing her composure.

Nicholas then looked at Whitley. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you my boy."

Whitley waved him off. "It matters not. You know what she's done right?"

Nicholas nodded before facing Weiss. "I will do what I must."

"Grandfather why are you helping him of all people?!? He is not worthy! I am the true heir to the Schnee bloodline!" Weiss said arrogantly.

Nicholas shook his head. "No you are not. Weiss Schnee you are now disowned."

Weiss growled. "Like hell I am."

Nicholas raised his sword. He was then joined by Whitley, Havel, Nito, Quela, and several other warriors.

"YOU'LL ALL DIE!" Weiss screamed as she made several glyphs and shot elements out of them and infused it with the power of a maiden. Whitley and the summoned sorcerers summoned spells of their own to combat the onslaught.

Havel began to walk through the onslaught undisturbed. "Really? Even Pricilla was better than this when she started out." He taunted.

Weiss became livid and focused all her attacks on Havel who used his iron flash and great magic barrier to block the attacks. "Get her!" Havel yelled.

Whitley and Nicholas dashed forward and slashed Weiss. She broke her concentration on her glyphs and turned to attack the two men but the summoned mages took the opportunity to hit her with a stream of magma. Weiss turned to the mages but was hit in the face by Havel and Nito's respective weapons and she hit the ground painfully. As she attempted to get up Whitley  kicked her across the face.

Weiss looked at her brother with fury before releasing a blast of maiden energy at him but he summoned Kalameet to combat the beam. As the dragon blasted at Weiss and engulfed her in fire the Pyromancers launched lava and then Whitley rapidly cooled it so that Weiss was trapped.

Weiss realized that she was trapped and attempted to break the magma but then she had a horrible realization.

She was out of aura. She looked up at Whitley in pure terror. Her brother looked down on her calmly. He then back hand slapped her.

"You shall feel humiliation before death." Whitley said before he began to pummel his sister to the point where her face was rearranged to look like a Picasso classic.

(For reference)

As Whitley took a step back he snapped a photo of his sister's face.

"Damn I forgot how good that feels." Whitley said as he drew a gun.

"Wait-"

"No." Whitley said with a smile before popping a cap between his sister's eyes.

He holstered the gun and walked away whistling a merry tune.

With Jaune

Jaune pressed his boot down on Ruby's head who was on the ground trembling in fear from Jaune's semblance.

"Before I kill you what was the reason YOU did this? I can understand some of the others except you. So why do this?" Jaune asked in a bored tone.

"Because we deserved the glory. Not you." Ruby spat out.

"Envy is it? I see." Jaune said with a sigh. He then pressed down and heard a sickening Crunch.

He walked away from the corpse of his former friend and walked to reconvene with the other four men.

RWBY is no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 67 11
Hello! this is my first story so please don't criticize me and instead give me tips on how to be a better writer! anyways. (WARNING!: DISCONTINUED) Y...
333 16 16
(This story contains some characters that I've created from the other stories I wrote and this takes place after those stories. Not only it has stori...
20K 673 55
Violets adventures are the most wonderful thing in the world. All of time and space was hers to explore. Nothing could stop her from achieving the be...
7.3K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...