I'll be there for you~ Vinnie...

By user542158

‼️‼️‼️DISCONTINUED‼️‼️‼️ Vinnie and sienna got into an argument that caused them to not talk to one another... More

Back ground🥨
4th grade
8th grade
Now
Pinky promise🙂
It dont hurt as bad as it used to-JW
Gradution BABY
Not how i planned 😕
Sorry isnt enough
What did i get myself into
Girls night well kinda
Part two😏
Emily
Sway house
The picture
u messed up again
mental breakdown
Panda express
Christmas bitches
Christmas what you got
Not an update
Sleep over gone wrong
New years eve
your moving?
Please read
Baby making (im so sorry)
SURPRISE SHAWTTTYYY🥳🥳🥳
whats in the box
THANK YOU🥳🥳🥳
21ST CENTURY TAMPON😈😈
LOL
Gender suprise
THANK YOU
sorry

Brother?

456 4 0
By user542158

5-12-23
3:21 pm

The dark haired girl was scrambling around the house cleaning up the mess that their friends made the night before. Last night they decided to invite Jordan, Maddie, Mason, Troy, Jeffery, Bryce, Addi, Dixie, Noah, Charli, Chase, Nick and Alex over. They told them all that Sienna was pregnant. The boys had the great idea to part after. So now the girl was having to clean up after them. Vinnie was at work so he couldn't help either.

~after cleaning~

Sienna's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram liking my friends and going through reels. A notification popped up on my screen from an unknown number. I pressed on it and looked at it with confusion.

                  403-123-4567

???
Hi...is this sienna Gomez?

Sienna
Why? Who is this

???
Oh right😂 I'm Corbin Gomez....I'm how do you say this, I'm your brother😗👍

Sienna
How? I don't have any siblings

Corbin
Ya I found out yesterday. I can show you my birth certificate or some?

Sienna
How are you tho

Corbin
Your dad cheated on your mom when you were I think 3 and I was the outcome. I don't know my dad well our dad but I don't care. I found my some files about me and I saw the dads name and looked him up. I found out I was your half brother. And then I texted some people and they gave me your number.

Sienna
Omg-do you want to come over to my house so we can talk. I can't really go out right now.

Corbin
Do you live in LA? If so then sure

Sienna
Yep. Here's the addy. ****** street. My boyfriend might show up sometime just so you know👍

Corbin
Boyfriend? Is he nice to you? Does he hurt you?

Sienna
Already taking on that over protective brother role are you know?😂. Yes he's very nice and he treats me very well. We have been dating for a couple years.

Corbin
No ring?

Sienna
I wish but right now is probably not the right time. I'll tell you more when you get here. I have to go bye see you soon

Corbin
Bye see you soon

"I have a brother?" I said aloud. I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I got dressed. I put on a pair of sweat shorts and a white tank top crop top. I put my hair in two French braids and brushed and washed my face. To be honest I think that that when people say your face gets clearer when your pregnant its true. For makeup I did highlighter, blush, mascara and some clear lip gloss. 

~Narrator

The boy who was so called her brother showed up about 45 minutes later. His palms were sweaty. The Latino girl was also nervous. She opened the door for him and lead him inside. She sat down on the couch and the boy did as well. 

C-this is weird im sorry

S-What did we expect, we know nothing about each other

C-your right, what do you want to talk about?

S-here introduce yourself, tell me your favorite things or something and ill do the same.

C-Ok,  my full name is Corbin Gomez, I don't have a middle. I'm 19 my birthday is September 18th. I'm going to school to be a nurse. I have a 13 year old sister well half. I like to paint. I wrote a book. I like to skate, anime, fashion, shoes, reading, drawing, makeup and doja cat. 

S-do you have boyfriend? 

C-I- how tf did you know?

S-idk but do you

C-were talking but we haven't made it official yet. My mom is very homophobic so I cant tell her. You and my sister are the only ones who know.

I pulled him into a hug. 

C-ok your turn tell me about you and your bf

S- My name is Sienna Mae Gomez, I'm  24 my birthday is (your birthday). I have my own business as an artist. I like to paint, skate, food, anime, Phineas and Ferb.  My boyfriends anime is Vinnie has 24 as well, we have been best friends since 4th grade but in 8thgrade we stopped talking to  each other because I liked him and he liked me. 

C- Wow we are really similar. oh and are you gaining weight?

S-omg hahaa i mean ya i am. I probably should of told you I'm pregnant.

C-omg yessss. Do you think ill be able to be in its life.

S-yes, it will now have two uncles 

C-ill be the favorite.

S-can you tell me more about how you found out my dad was yours like have you asked your mom and stuff about it?

C-Well Like I said I never knew my dad. A couple days ago I was going through some of my files because I needed them for collage. My mom wasn't home. I found my birth certificate and read through it. I found out that my dads name was Alejandro Gomez. I decided to look him up, and found out he had a daughter, witch was you. I then researched you, found out you were tiktok famous. I'm guessing your dating Vinnie hacker. I then realized the boy I'm talking to is good friends with Noah beck I think his name is and he gave me your number.  

S-wow. I wonder where our dad is now.

C-oh you don't know him?

S-no I do well kinda, he walked out on me and my mom in 5th grade. 

C-oh so its just you and your mom

S-well it was not its just me. My mom passed away 3 years ago 

c-oh im so sorry.

He got up and wrapped me in a hug. He kissed my cheek and said sorry. I heard the front door open and saw Vinnie walk in. Vinnie looked at me then Corbin. "are you cheating on me?" he said with tears forming in his eyes." 

S-omg vinnie it isnt what it looks like

V-really how

C-oh shit im sorry, this is my fault 

S-vinnie come sit down i need to tell you something, cobrin can I tell him?

C-yep

V-what do you need to tell me, that youve been cheating on me.

C-ugh bitch take a seat and listen to your baby momma.

Vinnie sat down and looked down at his hands. Which he was playing with.

S- vinnie this is my brother Corbin. He-

V-lies you dont have a brother

S-he texted me today. Looks like my dad was screwing around with his mother when i was three and I asked him over. Ok. Vinnie do you actually think I would cheat on you? Im carrying your fucking baby.

v-oh shit im sorry...

C-and for the records im 100% into men

V-oh, im so sorry cc and sorry Corbin

S- its fine.

Sorry for how long this took to make ive been really busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 16.1K 32
𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑭𝑰𝑪 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 they drive each other crazy but will always be down for each other. 𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑬...
994K 16.4K 47
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨... 𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚�...
79.8K 787 78
Y/n is Reggie's best friend she is 17 Reggie's 17 and Vinnie is 18 Vinnie doesn't likes his little brothers best friend he never meant to fall for he...
197K 3.5K 53
in which vinnie juggles being a single dad and finding love again.