๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“

By hoodieboysnjboys

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š”๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š˜, ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
1-
2-
4-
5-
6-
!NO UPDATE pls read!
7-
8-

3-

431 23 1
By hoodieboysnjboys

I HAD WOKEN UP to my alarm for class. I grabbed my phone stopping the alarm. I got out my bed groaning as the sun shined on my face. I looked at my phone seeing 3 miss calls from Avani and one message from the unknown person.

I grabbed my phone off the charger going to messages. This person made me feel loved, Avani does but this person makes me feel like someone actually wants to date me.

|𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰𝐧|

Hello Princess, good morning

Hello m

Call me tia, ok baby?
Oh and I'm a boy as you should tell

Okay tia
😚

!You changed contact to Tia💖!

You will see what I look like tonight,but you
have to send pics of your beautiful body.
I know your insecure baby, but this will help
you, I promise.

'Should I do this?'

'Yes do it'

'I'm gonna do it'

Ok

Talk to you later babe
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇

I smiled to myself actually loving that I had a stalker, he was sweet, and very caring about me. I guess he's not bad, but it's still creepy how he watches my every move.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

I heard 3 knocks on my door making me grab my bag and my phone. "Hey Avani!" I said happily making her smile. "What's got you all hyper this morning" I showed her the texts making her smirk at me.

"My baby grew up so fast" she said pouting abs wiping a fake tear off her face. "Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. We then headed out the door without realizing I was still in my pajamas.

"Wait-" I looked her confused "what?" She looked at me up and down. "Ohhh, yeah hold up" I said running back to my dorm. I heard her giggle making me giggle to.

............

We had walked into class seeing a two boys staring at me. One had dimples and the other one was my height. "Hey, I think there knew?" I said looking at Avani. We walked over to the new boys smiling. "Hi I'm Kairi, and this is my only best friend Avani" I said trying to make conversation.

"I'm Alvaro and this is my boyfriend Alejandro" he said smiling back at me. "Nice to meet you guys, wanna hang tonight?" I asked the boys. "Yeah sure, what dorm"

"12" I said looking at the two. There eyes went wide, and they started whispering to each other. "Is something wrong?" I said a little concerned.
"Uh- n-no, will see y-y'all t-tonight" I nodded walking with Avani to our seats.

"That was weird" I said looking at Avani "it was" she said back looking at me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
71.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...