Serial Lover

Por FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 48

4.6K 86 25
Por FrankieMarie__

~24/7~

LANI POV

It was Labor Day Weekend. Our last weekend in America. We have to go to Italy because Kilo has Mafia business. This would be my first time visiting the mafia and seeing how everything works. We haven't been to Italy in a while and I'm excited. I also get to see his wonderful grandmother.

Today we would meet up with everyone. They were all downstairs as I got dressed.

I saw Francis with a girl I had met in Chicago the one that worked at the liquor store. They were talking to Kilo. She had her arm around Francis.

"Frankie," I say walking up to her and hugging her.

They all look at me confused. "Why did you call her Frankie?" Francis asks. Frankie looks at me basically asking me to lie.

"When I was on the run we all had fake names, I was drunk and we called her Frankie," I said lying straight through my teeth. Yea I'm a pretty good liar but I'm really confused. How did they know each other?

"Sorry..." I pause not knowing her real or fake name.

"Ella," she says with a smile. "Your wife is a good kisser," she says to Kilo shocking everyone. I forgot I kissed her. I wasn't too drunk so I remember exactly what happened

That night...

We had all went back to the liquor store for more snacks and drinks.

"You say, Angel, I mean London you like girls," Madison says sarcastically "Go kiss Ms at the register"

She looked scared and shy.

"Don't try to make her go kiss that girl" I say to Madison trying to defend Angel.

"Fine you go do it ALEXIS," Madison says.

"FINE" I yell.

I walk over to the register and put my items on the counter.

"Your back love," she says chewing her gum loudly.

"yes, I am... Umm," I said drunk not knowing her name.

"Frankie," she said sending me a smile.

She turns my way and I grab her shirt. Pulling her in I kissed her like she was my wife. She kissed my back and it lasted for a while. The kiss was deep and strange for a couple of strangers. I could taste her chapstick and her bubblegum.

I could hear Madison laughing as I pull away from her. She sends me a seductive smile and I pay for my things. "I'm at the motel if you wanna hang... Love" I say walking out

I told them what happened and they were all shocked

"It was a pleasure, Mrs.Valentino," she says to me flirting.

"The pleasure is all mine," I say flirting back. A pregnant woman got's to have her fun.

The rest of the party was nice. Kilo wasn't as mean as usual and I actually enjoyed myself.

The Next Day...

I woke up in pain. My stomach hurt like hell. I felt like I was having cramps but ten times worse. Kilo wasn't in bed and I couldn't get up. He was probably finishing packing. I try to get up and end up falling on the floor. Hitting my back.

"Kehlani," I hear Kilo say as he runs into the room.

He runs up to me and tries to help me up. I was groaning and moaning in pain. What the hell is happening?

I feel wetness in my pants like I just peed myself. I look down and it was blood. Kilo grabs his phone and calls the ambulance.

I take deep breaths trying to stay calm but I end up falling asleep.

"Are you ok?" I hear Camilla say as she stands over me.

"Yea what happened?" I ask as the last thing I remember is bleeding.

"You- You" she sighs.

"I what?" I asked annoyed I want to know what the hell happened.

"I'm sorry Lani but you had a miscarriage," she says with a sad voice.

I look around to see if I could spot Kilo. "What is she talking about?" I say to Madison. There's no way I could have a miscarriage I'm perfectly healthy. I have been taking care of myself and eating right. How the hell could this happen? Tears started to form in my eyes and my breath was getting short. No no, this cant be. I cannot have lost my first child.

"Where is Kilo?" I ask while sobbing. I wanted to know what happened. there has to be a reason for this. Right?

"He is yelling at the doctor," Madison said.

I can't move my body hurts. My heart and head hurt. I can't believe this happened. How could I feel so empty and cry so much for a person that didn't exist yet? For a baby, we didn't know the gender of. Me and Kilo had our hopes high. We have been thinking of names and our future together. I felt so empty. Like my world has been torn apart.

How could I feel so heartbroken? Crying my eyes out and desperate for my husband comfort

Kilo storms in the room pissed. He sees me crying and walks up to me. "Are you feeling ok?" he asks concerned.

"No, I just want to get out of here," I say hugging him.

"Ok baby let's go," he said.

I get out of the hospital and we head straight to the airport. The whole drive there he didn't say a word. His face held no expression. He was a whole different person. It's like he was dead inside. He was also grieving and shook that we lost our baby. I wasn't in much pain anymore after taking the pain relievers. I wanted to get out of America. So we made our way to Italy.

We arrived in Italy. Last time we were here I got married. Gosh, we hated each other. I went to the room and went straight to sleep.

I wake up still feeling empty. it hurt so bad. Losing my child. Kilo was still laying in bed. He was asleep. I never wake up first. Ever. He must be hurting badly.

I get up and take a hot shower. By the time I get out Kilo was up.

"You ready to meet everyone today?" he asks.

"Yea I guess," I say a little excited.

I know he was putting on a face. I could tell he was hurt. He was just trying hard to hide it.

"I might have to fly to Paris," he says.

"What? Why?" I said not wanting him to leave.

"My people are in trouble," he said sighing.

"Will you be ok?" I ask concerned.

"Of course," he says walking up to me and hugging me.

"Promise," I say making him promise to be safe.

"I Promise,"

We get ready and head to his Mafia building or hideout. It looked like a regular house but when you stepped inside it was a whole different story.

It was a dark and scary place. There were men and women everywhere dressed in black. Guns on everyone's side.

Newspapers of stories hanging on the wall. Smoke in the air. The place smelled like marijuana.

Kilo was also smoking. He only does it when he's stressed. I didn't want to say anything.

We walk into an office and I sit down. There were two men and Candace standing in his office.

"As you know Riccardo is the underboss," he says to me and I shake my head. Gosh, that makes Madison apart of the mafia. The shit I done put her through this year.

"Candace, Stefano, and Luca are the Capos," he said.

"Stefano and Luca?" I questioned not knowing who they were.

"Bianca's kids," Candace said and I shake my head.

I didn't know she had children. She hates me anyway. Literally. I don't know what the hell her problem is with me. Her sons looked a lot like her. But they both looked a little older than Kilo.

Kilos's phone rings and he picks it up. He yells in Italian. "Fuck" he says.

I was now getting scared he looked like something horrible just happened.

"We need to leave now," he said talking to the Capos

"What?" I say getting up confused.

He hugged me and said "Baby I need to go," he kisses me and grabs his things.

"Candace stay here and watch her," he says and she shakes her head.

"I'll see you later," he says leaving without saying a proper goodbye.

"What is happening?" I asked Candace confused and scared.

"They have to go to Paris, its a dangerous mission but they will be ok," she says as we walk out of the office.

I have such a bad feeling about this. It seems so serious and he just left.

She shows me around. Gosh, this house was scary. There were guns and explosives everywhere. Men and women of all ethnicities talking and smoking. But as she was explaining who these people are and what they do all I could think of was Kilo. How he just left. How I feel like something will go wrong. I want him to come back. He shouldn't even be working. I know hes working trying to get over the baby. But he hurting. His head isn't in the game.

I go back to his office and want to take a nap. He has a couch and since I wasn't pregnant anymore I have no problem sleeping on it.

I wake up to Madison screaming. "Wake up Kehlani now WAKE UP"

"Gosh I'm awake damn calm down," I say getting up. When the fuck did she get here?

She was crying and her face was cherry red.

"What's wrong?" I say concerned and fully getting up.

"The plane," she says sobbing. "The plane crashed."

"What plane?" I ask

"Babe Kilo's plane"

"What," I say jumping up.

"What the hell do you mean his plane crashed?" I say not understanding

"The the pilot had a stroke and-" she said but I stopped her.

"Where is he?" I ask hoping he's ok.

"He didn't make it," I hear Riccardo say.

I fall on the couch. He didn't make it. He didn't make it. He didn't make it. But he promised me he would be safe.

I take a deep breath while trying to hold my tears in. I could hear everyone talking but I didn't understand what they were saying. They have to be playing right? How could the plane crash? How could this happen? I had a bad feeling about this.

I was frozen. I couldn't move or speak. I just lost my husband and my baby.

"They can't find the plane" I heard Candace say.

I get up "He's not dead until I see a body"

"Kehlani," I hear Riccardo call my name.

"I said until I see a fucking body hes not dead" I yelled. But deep down inside I had a feeling he didn't make it. I was just angry and trying to block out my feelings. "Now everyone out" I yell and I go sit at his desk.

There was a picture of us. The first picture we took. When he took me to that restaurant and I had an allergic reaction.

That's when I broke down. I start crying like a baby. My husband is dead. I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye and tell him how much I love him before he left. I haven't said I love you since he told me he loves me. I have been trying to avoid the topic since it was so hard to believe.

As I'm crying a see a paper with my name on it. I pick it up and read.

"God no," I say out loud. This paper explains what would happen if Kilo died. I would become the don. I would take control over the Mafia. I have no experience in this. I was even listening when Candace was explaining it to me earlier.

"RICCARDO" I yelled his name.

This has to be a joke right. They cant expect a broken woman who just lost her husband and baby in the same week to be the don of The Fucking Italian Mafia. Right? I mean cmon who makes the fucking rules around here.

All my tears and sadness were now gone. I was pissed. And scared. This is crazy. I know Kilo would not approve of it.

"What the hell is this?" I say handing Riccardo the paper.

He reads it "It's the rules Kehlani," he says giving me back the paper.

"Are you fucking with me, Riccardo?" I yell while getting up "I just had a miscarriage and apparently lost my husband. Do I look fit to be the fucking don?" I say with a broken voice.

"Nothing is happening until I see a body," I say in denial. "If I'm the 'don' I want all units searching for Kilo," I say. He stood there staring at me. "NOW" I yell and he walks out

I sit down frustrated. Gosh, this can't be happening. But if he's dead where the body. I mean he promised he would be ok. And doesn't he know how to fly? Don't they teach you? He could have jumped. Right?

Candace walks in and I look up. She was also crying. "What's up?" I ask.

"It's chaos out there," she says and I get up.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

78.3K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
139K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
287K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...