My best friends mind

By Little_Girl326

After an accident at school, Olivia wakes up with the ability to read minds. What happens when she reads her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

19 1 0
By Little_Girl326

Olivia's POV

I ran out of Starbucks and after Evelyn and tried to catch up to her.  We ran down I think 6 blocks. Then she turned a corner so quickly, I turned that same corner and realized it was a dead end. She was breathing really hard and her eyes were closed. When she opened her eyes, her breathing picked up. I came closer and she backed away. I stopped and looked at her with confusion. "Olivia..just go away..I don't want to make you think I'm bisexual or a lesbian because I'm not! I'm sorry but we need time away from eachother." My heart broke into a million pieces. Before I could say anything she just ran away.  I went back to Starbucks and got my car and drove home. I tried calling her and texting her a million times, but she never answered. I felt horrible, I went inside my house took a shower and put my pajamas on. 'she hates me now' I thought. I tried calling her and texting her one more time and I still never got an answer. I just put my phone away and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...