Chapter 9

Evelyn's POV

I have to hurry and get out of here so I can see Olivia. I make up a fake lie so I can go home. "Miss..I'm not feeling to well.. can I leave?" I asked her. "Just go to the nurse's office and see what she says if she says she can then it's okay with me." I nod my head and sprint up there.

The nurse says it's okay with her for me to go home. I got my things and drove to the hospital where olivia was. I went up to the front desk and talked to the lady. "excuse me man do you know where Olivia Jones room is?" "Yes sweetie it's room 102." She smiled. "Thank you so much." I told her.

I knocked on the door and heard Olivia's voice. "Come on in." She sounded so sad. I opened the door slowly and saw Olivia laying there her head was wrapped up and her back was facing me. She turned around and looked at me. "Evelyn? What are you doing here?" I didn't waste any time, I ran up and hugged her. I could tell she was shocked because it took her a minute to hug me back. "Oh my God olivia I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have  never left you.. this is all my fault I'm so so so sorry!" At this point I was crying hysterically. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Hey hey hey shhhh shhh shhhh it's okay it's not your fault it was minee."

I wiped my tears and my nose. "W-what happend?" I asked her. "Well you see that day at Starbucks.. after you told me we needed time away from each other I went and got my car. I drove home took a shower and tried to go to sleep but then I couldn't so I got up late at night and took a midnight drive. But then there was some car that wasn't looking where they were going and hit me.. and then I just blacked out." She sighed. "So none of it's my fault?" I asked. "No of course not. It was the other car's fault." "Ohhh thank God your alive!" She giggled.

Maybe now's the right time to tell her how I feel. "Listen.. Olivia.. I'm so sorry that I ran off like that.. y'know that day at Starbucks..I really do like y- well.. Love you.. way more then a best friend.. and I was wondering if..you would um gosh how do I say this..um like if you maybe wanted..to b- I was cut off by her lips pressed on mine. We moved perfectly in sync. After what felt like hours we finally pulled away  And looked at each other. Then she finally said something. "Yes Evelyn..I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled and layed there with her for a while.