๐‘ฐ๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†, ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By samfendersgf

"๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฐ, ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ" IN THE MAKING <3... More

x cast x
S1๏ธโƒฃA PRETTY FACE
PARKOUR OUT OF THE WINDOW
IV'E GOT YOU, BROTHER
GOOD TIMES DON'T LAST FOREVER
HAPPY NEW HOME
DO YOU THINK SHES ALIVE?
WHO DOSEN'T SLEEP IN ISOLATION?
DRUNK GIRLS, EVER THE MYSTERY
I WANTED YOU TO BE THE DAD
WE CAN MAKE THIS BETTER
ARE YOU COMPLAINING, NOWAZ?
DRUNK BUT HAPPY THIS TIME
S2๏ธโƒฃHIGHWAY TO HELL
YOU LOOK DASHING, LANA
HE'S JUST A KID
CAUGHT RED HANDED
CHASING LAMAS
NO ANGEL LIKE RIZ NOWAZ
COME, SAVE MY NIGHT
HE DID INFACT SAVE THE NIGHT
WISHING HIM GOOD LUCK
TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF THE ACKLEY BRIDGE RUGBY TEAM
MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER
NO UPMOST ACTION, MR NOWAZ
I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH SAM MURGATROYD
CRYING IN THE CLUB
please read <3
YOUR PERSONAL TICKET TO ALYA NOWAZ'S DOWNFALL
MRS NOWAZ PROBABLY MAKES THE BEST FOOD
AND ITS HURTIN' ME
SHE SAYS SHES HAPPY BUT SHES NOT
S3๏ธโƒฃIN ANOTHER LIFE, MY FRIEND
OUR REAL GOODBYE
I'D LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS CEREMONY
YOU CANT TELL ME SHE DOSENT LOOK LIKE A WHORE
SO THAT PRACTICALLY MEANS YOUR ALONE HERE
LOSING HERSELF
FORGIVE YOU, FORGIVE ME
BANG AND THE BITCH IS GONE
<3
CHECK IT OUT
CHECK IT OUT 2

I'D RATHER BE DRUNK THAN SAD

7.8K 92 17
By samfendersgf

"Lana that's not the nucleus"

"Yes it is" Lana insisted, glancing over the image in front of them once more.

"No, it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"Lana that's not the nucleus that's the mitochondria"

"I think you'll find it fucking is Riz"

"Will you two just shut up?" Amin sighed as he slammed his pen down on the table and gave the two an annoyed glare.

Lana smirked, leaning back in her chair knowing full well she'd won the argument, despite the fact it was the mitochondria.

The pair sat awkwardly under the annoyed stares coming from the people around them.

"What?" Lana asked, looking around.

Everyone immediately looked down and carried on with their work, the two not aware of how loud they had been talking.

"Quite finished?" Miss barked rudely.

"Mhm, yep" the two muttered looking down, hidden smirks on both their faces.

"Good i'm glad, because if your not i'm sure we can find a lovely seat for you in detention how does that sound? it is the mitochondria by the way"

A smug smile spread across Riz's face as he nudged Lana roughly, causing her to nearly fall of her seat.

"Douche bag"

A moment of silence occurred until Riz spoke,

"What are you doing tonight?" Riz questioned the girl, glancing at Cory to check he wasn't looking.

Lana's heart dropped. Was he implying what she thought he was implying.

"Not much" the girl choked out, barely even audible.

"Do you wanna go out with me, down the rec or something?"

"Me? really?" Lana questioned, completely taken back by his offer.

"It's okay if you don't-"

"No Riz, i'd love too" The girl smiled warmly, not breaking eye contact.

"Great, i'll meet you there at 6?"

"Yeah" the girl stuttered, her cheeks red with nervousness, but excitement.

Lana looked across the room until her eyes met Missy's, obviously noticing the interaction between the two.

"We're gonna make you. so. blimmin. hot" Missy mouthed to Lana, causing her to nod frantically.

"God Missy, which one?"

"Well i like the blue one, but the red one is more your colour"

The two girls had been sat for about half an hour stuck between which top Lana should wear to see Riz.

"Yeah but isn't the red one too showy?"

"No, if you've got em, you may aswell flaunt em" Missy laughed.

Lana decided on the red bodysuit that ruched together in the middle, with some skinny blue jeans and a belt. Her makeup was glam, more than she did for school and Missy straightened her hair. Overall, she looked incredible.

"Omg, so hot!" Missy gushed as Lana came out of the bathroom as she pulled her into a hug.

"Are you sure?" Lana asked, starting to re-think her choice.

Placing both hands on the girls shoulders, "Your going, and that's that."

                                              ❥

The air was cold as Lana waited outside the rec. The bus journey had been short yet she'd felt weirdly uncomfortable since she'd left Missy's house.

Lana had arrived at 17:59 and there was no sight of Riz yet. She leant back against the wall of the rec and watched the world go by around her.

18:05

18:12

18:15

18:20

Lana was checking her phone constantly, her mind beginning to think the worst.

Had Riz stood her up? Would Riz stand her up? Surely not.

18:29.

With that, Lana left back towards the bus station, tears brimming her eyes. But what she didn't know was as soon as she'd got on the bus back home, Riz arrived at the rec, ready to apologise and explain to Lana why he was late. Yet she wasn't there anymore. He'd blown it.

As Lana got off the bus, she headed straight for Missy's house. She didn't want to go home as Cory was certainly not the right person to go to about problems with other boys, and she needed some girl support.

However, as Lana turned the road and began walking down the path to Missy's, she was distracted by two female voices yelling and shouting, before she saw Missy pretty much fully body slam Simone into the fence.

"Missy what the fuck?" Lana yelled as she rushed over, grabbing Missy's arms and holding them behind her back as she continued shrieking at her Mother.

"Stay away from us!"

"Your selfish," Simone began, "She were my mum, now where am i gonna go?" she slurred, clearly not sober.

"I only every wanted what was best for you girls" and with that, Simone walked jaggedly away, Haley following behind her.

Flipping Missy around to face her, Lana looked her dead in the eye, "Ill ask again, what the fuck is going on?" the anger from the situation with Riz still radiating through her body.

"W w why are you here?" Missy sobbed lightly, "what about Riz?"

"He stood me up"

                                                ❥

Missy and Lana were drunk.
Real drunk.

After Lana had explained the situation with Riz, Missy had managed to persuade the girl to go out and get pissed with her, seeing as she hadn't had the best day either.

Lana never went out and drank. Normally she'd turn anyone down instantly if they tried to bribe her into drinking, she was terrified of becoming like her mother so she did everything in her power to not.
She never ever went out with Missy and Nas to the sofa on the skip and get drunk. However, today she felt so fed up that it didn't take much to persuade her. She barely ever touched alcohol, so it didn't take much to get Lana drunk at all.

The pair were sat on the swings at the local park, not far from the Wilson's house where Lana had been staying.

"You know what, fuck boys" Missy screamed, holding up the bottle of spirits in her hand.

"Fuck boys" Lana repeated even louder, taking another sip of her pink gin, feeling the world spin around her faster and faster by the sip.

"I'm so done with my mom" Missy slurred.

Lana had no idea what to do. She wanted to help Missy but didn't want to say the wrong thing in the state she was in. She simply got up and wrapped her arm around the blonde girl, telling her everything was gonna be alright.

"Missy," Lana began, "I don't feel too good"

And with that, everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 404 65
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ," ... [๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ - ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 251 8
ยฉ๏ธ - ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š , 2024
118K 2.6K 56
๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž & ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšเณƒโ€โžท ๐‘‹๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž...