Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~19~

146 15 11
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola Amikles, so how ya doing? Exams done but then, the club works began again *sigh*. Do support my other works as well peeps.

***°***

I reached early like usual to see Taehyung nowhere. He always comes early. What happened to him today? I looked at my watch and sat down at the bench waiting for him. He must have woken up late today. I feel so guilty when he was risking everything and I could do nothing in return. I told him that it's okay if arrives late but he whined that he wanted to make most of the time with me which didn't give my heart a chance to say no.

Lately, he is being so much adorable to me. He even sneaked into my house at night. For the first time, I was so scared if he would be caught. Like seriously, I think no one must ever try that stunt in my colony. But he managed it so well.

I must appreciate his two followers, Jimin and Jungkook helped him all the time. I appreciate their friendship a lot. The risk they are taking for Taehyung is something unimaginable. They made sure everything is perfect and that they are not caught. They even found out the blind spots on the very first day. They fear for nothing.

I remember the moments I have been spending with him lately. He made sure I was always with him, in his arms. It made me feel so loved, pampered, and protected, the feelings I have been longing for days. He sure has charms in his personality. He can make me smile with whatever he does and his smile is enough to make my day.

He taught me how to like someone despite the contrast you share, he taught me how to express emotions with fear, he taught me how to hug, how to kiss, and even how to cuddle. He is one of a kind which I met by pure luck, pure dumb luck. I still wonder how our relationship progressed from the hatred we shared in the initial days.

My heart started to teach me what makes me happy, my breath told me he is the right person. And when my whole body responds to him a way too different from any other person, how could I stop myself from falling for him? I fell for him so hard that it might take a lifetime to pick me up. Sometimes, I find myself cringing at how all of this sounds but I don't want to deny it, for it is my major source of happiness.

I am drowning in your magic Taehyung. Everything about you entices my whole soul, your scent, your smile, your breath, the whole Kim Taehyung can drive me crazy like nothing. This sky-rocketing sensation of exhilaration is all because of you, Taehyung.

"What are you thinking?", I heard his voice and my lips curled into a smile. He finally came. I turned to see him beaming at me and sat down beside me.

"Why are you late today? Huh?", I asked him and he chuckled.

"Aww! Is my girl missing me too much?", he smirked and I slapped him slightly on the arm. He let out a small laugh and placed his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I was waiting for you", I spoke and he smiled. Though we spent all the time we got with each other, I could never get enough of him. Sometimes, the fear of losing him makes me crave his presence even more. What do I do? I was born in a family where I couldn't ignore and shrug away my fears of loving a guy who doesn't belong to the same religion.

"I need to tell you something", he spoke and I raised my head from his shoulder, looking at him with concern. He seemed serious and I couldn't stop myself from being worried. Did something wrong happen?

"Is everything okay? Did you fight with any of the members?", I asked him and he shook his head in negation. Thank God! I had a hunch and I am glad it wasn't true.

"Taehyung ah, we are getting late", Jimin shouted from one side and we both got up on finding him from a distance. What must have happened?

"I will talk about it while we have lunch, okay?", Taehyung patted my head and I nodded. We walked to our blocks and I greeted the members with a nod. All of them just smiled but I sensed the air unusually serious. They seemed quite disturbed and I felt something was off. Did they fight?

I waved my hand at them and walked to my block with unsettling thoughts. The last few days have been the most memorable in my life. I never thought I would be so happy without Ammi and Baba. It felt like being released from jail after so many years. I could do whatever I wanted to and go wherever I wanted to.

But I made sure to return to my home by 7 in the evening as I need to do my evening prayer. Taehyung made sure to remind me about my prayers after lunch and even in the evening. I love this part of him, the way he respects me. I got a guy who values my culture and habits.

My mind started to drift away to the guys who seemed so uneasy and edgy. I thought of the possibilities of what might have happened between them. Not able to infer any sensible situation, I shrugged away all those thoughts as I don't know them as a whole.

• • •

It was lunchtime and I paced my steps quickly to the cafeteria. I smiled when I found him already waiting for me. I lowered my scarf down to the chin and showed him my teeth. I remember him telling me once that he always wants me to smile with all the teeth though I know I look uglier than a clown when I do that.

"I want to eat black bean noodles today", I spoke and paid for both of us before he could speak anything. I have been doing this for two days since he doesn't listen to me anyway. He never listened to me when I wanted to split the bill during the mini-dates we had every evening. 

"Yah! You paid for me even the day before", he mouthed and I put the bowl in his hands.

"You are the one who said that it doesn't matter who pays as we both are equal. I am just following your words", I stated with a proud smile, keeping the bowl on the table while he just sat down beside me, scrunching his nose. I pinched his nose and he let out a playful scoff.

"You know how to play with words, huh?", he snapped at me with a teasing tone and I smiled cheekily.

"You are my teacher in that subject", I retorted and he let out a chuckle.

"So, you are being a good student, huh? Then I have a lot more to teach you", he pecked my lips suddenly and I was shocked at his sudden action. I looked around to check if anyone was seeing us. Gladly, no one noticed. I shot a glare at him and he winked, making me forget the little anger inside me.

"You are so mischievous", I slapped his arm playfully.

"You need to learn that, my dear good student", he patted my head and I shoved his hand away. No one could play with words better than him.

"You said you need to say something important", I remembered about the talk we had in the morning and his expression changed into a serious one.

"We were caught", he revealed and I choked over my favorite noodles. I, kind of anticipated this one before but it didn't come across my mind when I thought about the possible situations. When he revealed that the other members don't know about it, I was afraid if they would get caught.

"And?", I asked him to continue.

"We were grounded", he spoke, making me befuddled.

"But you are a major now. You can't be grounded", I spoke as a matter of fact and he shook his head in negation.

"We know. We even argued about that. But Jin hyung warned me that he would complain about us to our manager if we don't listen to him", he took a sigh and I placed my hand on his. Jin must have been concerned or else he wouldn't be so hard on them.

"I don't know why he did that. But I guess he is worried about you. To be honest, no one dared to sneak into our colony and if they did that, they are beaten to death and are made to shut their mouths. The owner of the colony is the head of trade, so he is powerful", I told him and he nodded.

"I didn't know about that. I know you have full security and that your colony has strict rules. But I didn't know about the other half", he spoke with a tone of disappointment and I smiled. He is just too fond of me and I am finding it so endearing.

"It's okay, Taehyung. Let's spend the fullest of the time we are together, okay? And we can even talk on the phone, right?", I tried to cheer him up and he let out a faint smile. I know he is not satisfied but we don't have another option.

"Don't sulk now, okay?" I spoke and he nodded like an obedient child. We ate our lunch and I talked about the stalls we have to try this evening for some time, trying to divert him. As we finished our food, he reminded me about the prayer and I bid him bye. 

While on the way, I saw Jin walking in the corridor. I don't want to meddle in their issues but I feel the need to talk to him as Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin got involved in trouble because of me.

"Jin", I called him and he turned towards me with a smile.

"Oh Nazeera, hi", he greeted me and I smiled back.

"Could I talk to you about something?", I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure! Is it about Taehyung?", he asked me and I nodded in positive.

"I am sorry for not stopping them from coming to my house though it was a risky task. I promise I won't let him do that from today. But don't you think grounding is too much for them?" I asked him and he thought for a while.

"I know I have no right to ground them as they were adults. Honestly, I wasn't even sure if they would listen to me. I know the risk of sneaking into a house of your colony. I was very much worried for them, so I did that. I had no option", he admitted and I smiled. He is a responsible brother.

"I know you have the right to worry about them but please don't ground them. I feel guilty that they are grounded because of me. I promise they won't come to my house again. Please don't be strict on them", I pleaded and he smiled.

"I was just scared, Nazeera. Now that you are requesting me, I will let it slide this time. Also, it is wrong to ground them when they are adults. But I don't want them to be in trouble next time", he spoke and I nodded with a wide smile.

"I am glad that you listened to my words, Jin. Thanks a lot", I thanked him and his face beamed with a smile.

"And I am glad that Taehyung got such an understanding girlfriend", he spoke and I blushed. It always feels so nice when his members regard me as Taehyung's girlfriend. I waved him a quick bye as I need to go to do my prayer

• • •

The day got over and tomorrow is a holiday since it was Chuseok. I heard that it is a Korean harvest festival. Whatever, it being a holiday excites me more than anything else. A holiday implies more time with Taehyung. I smiled at the thought of spending the whole day with Taehyung

"What shall we do tomorrow then?", he popped in front of me and I took a gasp at his sudden appearance. Is he some genie or what?

"Allah! You scared me", I hit him lightly and he showed his boxy grin.

"Tell me about this festival first? What do you guys do?", I asked with curiosity and he nodded. We held our hands as we started to trail our steps ahead.

"We do it nicely in our hometown. All the family members gather in one place. We present gifts to our close ones and we also receive gifts. We also make traditional rice cakes with the new rice. We spend the time with our family", he spoke and I nodded.

"Then aren't you going to your hometown", I asked him

"Why? Don't you want to spend time with me?" he asked me and I shook my head in negation.

"No, it is not the case. You must spend time with your family too", I spoke and he pulled my cheeks, singing out an Aww.

"You look so cute, you know? And regarding that, I wanted to go to my grandmother but Eomma and Appa are busy, so they can't come along. And I don't think we can skip the practice", he spoke and I nodded. I remember him mentioning how much he loves his grandma a lot. I feel sad that he couldn't go there.

"You guys are training really hard", I pressed his arm and he smiled. We both kept talking and walked around the streets of the city. I tasted so many Korean street foods till now and today, we had odeng and hotteok. Some people recognized him and we stopped holding hands in such places. He didn't want to involve us in any mess, so he started wearing the mask.

We finally reached the spot where we bid our byes to each other. I was about to kiss his cheeks and he suddenly turned his face, causing me to peck his lips. He chuckled, looking at my face. I guess it is peach red by now. I hate that my face always drowns me in a pool of embarrassment. I waved my hand at him and tied my scarf around my face. 

• • •

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Wait! What is the time? It is 6'o clock in the morning. I slept just three hours ago after talking all night with him, why the hell would someone knock on my door? Wait! Who would knock on my door at this time? Ammi clearly told me that they will be arriving in Seoul by next week.

What if the person is a robber or it could even be a murderer? Is there someone to visit me? What if that person is a kidnapper? The doorbell rang again and I prayed to Allah that it isn't anyone evil. I held the broomstick just in case and opened the door.

Who are you?

***°***

Taehyung talking to you casually

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
23.2K 1.2K 36
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
98.9K 9K 155
in which jeon jungkook believes that lee jieun has fallen for him, when she is actually just doing her job as an undercover news reporter. what happe...