Eternity Of Sinn

By Chloe_Roissere

**Warning: Erotica, Slow Burn Style** Ion Sinn is a dominant type of vampire. Violet is a spirited human/Fae... More

1.) ⚠Please Read!!!⚠
Chapter 2: A Light Snack
Chapter 3: Husband-To-Be
Chapter 4: Violet Daydreams
Chapter 5: First Meeting
Chapter 6: Lizzy
Chapter 7: Null & Void
Chapter 8: Getting It Straight
Chapter 9: Meet The Greystone's
Chapter 10: Small Scuffle
Chapter 11: Strange Partners
Chapter 12: First Times
Chapter 13: Learning The Hard Way
Chapter 14: War Over An Obsession?
Chapter 15: Kidnapped!
Chapter 16: Well, Fuck me...
17.) A Character Aesthetic
Chapter 18: Phone Tag
Chapter 20: Small Confrontation
Chapter 21: To Sinn Estate We Go
Chapter 22: Memories Of You
Chapter 23: Fuck All!
Chapter 24: Sinns Pt.1
Chapter 25: Sinns Pt. 2
Chapter 26: Change Of Pace?
Chapter 27: Back In Business
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Violet vs. Lucifer
Chapter 30: Deal Gone Awry
❤❤IMPORTANT!❤❤

Chapter 19: Let's do it...

83 10 57
By Chloe_Roissere

Jonas Sinn POV

Where we were going, I had no idea. It was more than a little awkward sitting across the seat from Kent who was hugging Alannah into his side. When the car stopped and the door opened, I was more than just relieved to get the hell out, even though I had to wait for them to step outside first.

A cool breeze caught at my hair and the moist skin of my neck. Standing there, I looked around, I didn't recognize the place we were at, though it looked familiar. "Get in the house, Jonas. We don't have all night." Kent said with some irritation, as he pushed Alannah toward the door.

"Wait... Wait a second... Why am I here? This is Greystone Estate, isn't it?" Kent advanced on me before I could back away too far. When my hand shot out to stop him, he grabbed it and spun me around, pushing me over the trunk of the car to grab my other wrist also, behind my back. Lifting both in the air I almost squealed like a girl, the pain was so intense.

Moving me around the back of the car, he pushed me inside the estate, guiding me with pressure on my arms. We walked down a dimly lit hallway to the right of the foyer until we reached a simple white door. After he opened it, he pushed me inside. We were at the top of a stone staircase. "Move." He said when I hesitated. Walking down the steps was slow going, since every time I had to take a step my arms were brought up higher causing excessive pain.

I waited for him to step down to the landing with me. As I did, I looked around. There was a long stone walkway, and on either side, there were prison-like cells with silver enchanted bars. "I told your brother I would keep you here until we could figure out what to do about you. He should be along soon. He's out looking for his human girl, Violet." My skin was itching like there was a fire beneath the flesh, I had to get outta this room! Squirming hard to the right, Kent lost his grip, and I tackled him to the floor grabbing handfuls of his hair and slamming his head on the stone floor again and again. As I got up, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down to where he was. Pushing my head back against the bars of a cell, I started screaming, feeling like I was being branded with a hot iron. "Shut the fuck up!!!" Again and again, he punched me in the face until the world around me turned to nothing but shadows and dust.

________________________

Karrack Sinn's POV
(Synning Estate, Sub-basement)

With my cock buried deep down her throat, my hand tightened in her hair as I face fucked Violet's sweet little mouth, while she played with my balls using her right hand. Raising my arm again, I brought down the cane switch against the soles of her feet. The vibration of her screams had me slamming my cock into her throat as my body shuddered hard. My hot cum shot down her gulping throat in long spurts. God, she is incredible! Pushing her head back, I laid down on the straw mattress. As she wiped her mouth off she too did the same. Glancing downward, there was already a lavender glow around her feet. "Karrack, when will you let me go?" Violet asked me with a sweet curiosity.

"Never my dear, you and that sweet cunt of yours belong to me, now," I replied, not wanting to hear about it again.

Her brow furrowed in a slight frown "But Ion-..." I cut her off mid-sentence.

Enraged at the sound of his name, I growled "Stop!" Then did something I swore to myself I'd never do to her. I gave her permanent commands. "You will forget all about Ion! You will forget Ion ever existed! I am yours and you will be mine and mine alone!" Her eyes grew confused but once I realized what I'd said and done, it was too late. The commands had taken root, there was no going back now. Then again...

Spreading her thighs with my hand by raising her knee, I reached between her legs and played with the soft, silken flesh there, cupping her bare mound with my palm. "Will, you ever take these manacles off? Seriously, where am I gonna go? I have nowhere."

Suddenly, this gave me an idea. Getting up from the straw mattress where we have been fucking for hours, I walked to the fuck benches and picked one out about her size then attached it to the floor via special metal brackets made for this purpose. Picking out several more items to torture her with, I walked to the pine cabinet and pulled out a simple leather collar. "This will be yours, instead of that hard metal one as long as you stop fighting me." I smiled at her while taking in that luscious form of hers'.

"What do you mean? I haven't been fighting you, Karrack." Placing the collar on the counter. I walked toward her and unhooked the chain that held her wrists to the wall.

"By lying. You are just barely hypnotized if at all and have been following my commands just to 'survive' this ordeal. Correct?" Her hands flew to her red cheeks to hide her deep red blush. "Stop fighting me. In time, you will come to love the pleasure and the pain that I can give you." Looking me right in the eyes, she nodded. Oh shit! She nodded! I knew it! It's the Fae in her blood, making her impervious to commands! Well, most. Holy Shit! The money I could make!

Removing the chain from her collar, I stood and lightly pulled on the chain attached to her wrists getting her to stand. We moved to the bench where I had her straddle it and lay on her belly. Which she did so willingly. Walking around the end where her head was, I attached her wrists to either side of the legs. Then I hooked the hard collar around her neck to the bench, to help stabilize her.

"Are you okay, Violet?" I asked as I placed cuffs around her ankles.

"Okay, your safe word is 'heart,' I told her as I raised her feet off the floor setting the ankle chain over the bench. Then lastly settled a foam wedge under her hips. Her beautiful little pink pussy was fully bared to my gaze. Slapping her hard on the ass, she cried out due to many ass spankings recently. So, she healed on top of the skin. Yet, still, the nerves are healing. Hmm... Interesting.

"Okay. Sorry, I didn't answer, Sir," She replied quietly.

This time I leaned forward and watched Violet's little entrance contract when I smacked her beautifully rounded ass hard again, and again. Seeing the moisture build, my suspicions were confirmed, she really likes it. So I figured I'd try something different. Raising my hand, I smacked her sweet cunt really hard. Crying out, Violet's body shivered and I knew it wasn't from a chill. Desire and need. After several more smacks to her pussy, Violet was glistening wetly in the torchlight. Sitting down on the bench, I ran my fingertips through the wetness of her folds. "Tell me if you like some of the things I do to you. If you do, I just might do it for you again." Circling my index finger around her clit, I flicked it making her suck in her breath. Without warning, I plunged two long thick fingers deep into her soft wet cunt and thrusted them back and forth along her walls, over and over, faster and faster. Curling my fingers inside her tunnel to hit her G-spot, I rubbed the slick skin roughly. Violet moaned loudly, then her body quivered and I stopped. "Ohhh...that's so unfair!" She grumbled.

Quickly I reached out to the counter and wrapped the fingers of my other hand around a cane switch and slapped it across both ass cheeks hard. Screaming, her sheath clenched hard around my fingers. "Don't you get an attitude with me, Violet." I gently rubbed the smooth skin of her beautiful round ass to help soothe the harsh sting.

She must not have been thinking clearly as she replied softly. "No, Karrack. Fuck you." And I saw red.

"Fuck me, you little twat? Fuck me?" My voice raised as did the cane switch in my hand. My fingers moved inside of Violet's tight wet cunt brutally now as I whipped her back, forcing her to near-orgasm before stopping. "No baby, FUCK YOU!" I waited a few minutes and repeated the process, making her so wet that her juices dripped down on the bench a drop at a time.

"Please Karrack, please let me come, I can't take this!" She tried to wriggle and move but found she couldn't. Whipping her again and again, I watched the blood flow from the criss-cross stripes I gave her; every scream making me harder and harder. Straddling the bench, I leaned my cock in between her striped ass cheeks where it came to rest against her hot wet cunt. My legs pressed against the backs of her striped and bloodied thighs.

Roughly, I fingered her again, as I leaned over her body and licked at the blood on her back as she hissed and cried out in pain. Her body quivered after only a few minutes, so I stopped. Pulling my fingers away, I rubbed up against her wetness as I sucked her juices up off of one finger. God, she tasted like heaven... Too good to be true, for a vampire. The index finger I presented to her, and she was hesitant to suck her own juices off the finger but did. Violet's lips curled around it, her tongue swirling making me moan as I bit down hard into her neck, blood gushing down my throat as I swiftly entered her tight cunt with my rock-hard cock from behind. My body rose and fell as I drained more of her liquid ambrosia, while brutally fucking her. Reaching around her thigh, I found and rubbed her little bundle of nerves fast, while she screamed at me to stop. Screaming and crying during her orgasm, her body arched as she started to cum hard. Her sweet cunt squeezed tightly around my pounding cock so hard, I could barely move inside of her wet walls. Hammering her tight cunt violently, I bit into her artery deeper. I want more of her, all of her, God, I'm so obsessed with the taste of her hot ruby red blood. Having lost control, I pulled my fangs from her neck but reached up and smoothed my hands through the blood on her back, smearing it down and over her ass cheeks. I was so close now. Her continued screams, her fear, tears, and her blood were all taking me to new heights. Grabbing Violet by the hips, I hammered her cervix hard forcing her cum again. Forcing her body to respond like this to pleasure and pain. Her walls closed around my cock and squeezed me hard as she cried. My cock twitched and in seconds, it was spray painting her sheath with streams of my hot cum. Pounding into her still, I felt her tight cunt pulsing around me, trying to milk my cock dry. But I still wasn't quite finished with her...yet.

Coming down from my high, I realized how out of control I had gotten. In the end, I had just about raped her. Did I feel remorse? No. She would heal and be fine. In time.

I could feel her blood coursing through my veins and it was addictive. Never have I felt so powerful. Except when Violet was beneath me crying and screaming out an orgasm built from the pain I afflicted on her.

Pulling my hard cock out of her pale lavender heal-glowing body, I released her ankles from the manacles then unhooked her wrists while taking off the heavy collar. Better access to her artery now. "Sit up." I helped her to do so as she hissed in pain. "Are you alright? You never safe-worded, why?" Violet just shook her head in answer. Raising her chin so she could look into my crimson eyes, I commanded her kindly. "You will take pleasure in pain, but only when I give it to you, or when you masturbate. You will need the pain then too. You will use the fucking safe-word. It's there for a reason." My lips crashed down on hers' and the reactions felt by us both, it was electric. Lips moved and got bitten, then tongues swirled and fought for dominance again. Her hands came up to cradle my cheeks and I did not stop her. Her lower lip... I want to bite it and make it bleed. And it did. Pulling back from me, she smiled as blood dripped down her chin. Licking it up, I raised her into a standing position. Violet even stood on her toes and licked the blood off my chin from earlier. She was getting stronger by the second.

Taking hold of the chain at her wrists, I snapped it reminding her, "This is only temporary." My hands traveled up her sides to her breasts where I kneaded them as my lips collided with hers' once more.

Pushing her against the cold stone wall, I plundered her mouth. My kisses rained down to her jaw and collar ones, slowly tasting, licking, and sucking my way down to the sweet valley between her breasts. My tongue traveled its way from her cleavage to the large mound of her breast. There at the nipple, I flicked and licked her with my tongue and finally with my lips while fingertips teased her other nipple. "Oh my God, that feels sooo good!" So my attention moved to her other breast where I could give it the attention it deserved.

Her hands had moved to my head where she grasped hold of my hair, moaning softly with closed eyes. Slowly my hand traveled down her side and over her hip where I cupped her mound with my palm, rubbing insistently. "Spread your legs." I requested, and she complied. My fingers delved into the wetness of her delicate flesh where I rubbed fast on her extremely sensitive clit.

I was about to drop to my knees to taste her but had a better idea. Sucking hard on her nipple I nipped at it and caught it between my teeth. "Come around me and with your back to me, bend over and grab your ankles." I looked up at her from her chest. When she nodded, I stepped back and she walked around me. As I turned around, she bent over and grabbed her ankles. Sliding down to my knees, I moved them beneath her head. Grabbing her by the hips, My tongue plunged deep inside her wet cunt licking and sucking up our combined juices. As my tongue searched her depths for more, my thumb reached over her ass cheek to rub fast on her clit. Suddenly, I felt her mouth take me in. All the way into her throat. Groaning with pleasure, I worked to please her that much more. Violet licked and sucked my length, teasing the rim of my head with her tongue till I thought I'd go insane. My mouth was all over her sweet cunt, I wanted to taste her, needed to taste her again. Opening up her sweet petals I held them taut with my fingers. Quickly I found the thick veins that fed blood to her labia and gently lowered my fangs into them both, making Violet drop me as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Blood filled my mouth, her sweet essence I am finding I can't do without. It was instant bliss as it rolled down the back of my tongue and dripped down my parched throat. Just a taste.

Soon I removed my fangs from her pussylips only to have her knees give way. Catching her, I took her to the mattress and laid her on her stomach knowing that she'd heal. She was still conscious, just tired. Reattaching her chain, I lifted her arms up to the wall and hooked her back up to the iron ring. Picking up the flogger from the side of the bed, I slithered up behind her between her legs, and thrusted into her hard, as the flogging commenced, she screamed and screamed, it was such music to my ears, my cock came alive and my hips pounded against her ass cheeks slapping loudly along with the squishy sounds coming from Violet's cunt. Reaching below, I rubbed her clit fast as she cried and screamed some more. "Come for me, Violet." Her body arched, shuddering hard as her cunt gripped my cock tightly, screaming out her orgasm I slammed into her tight passage, again and again, fucking her brutally. I brought the flogger down on her crisscrossed bleeding back, again and again. My cock twitched and I pulled out fast cumming all over her beautiful ass, more out of habit than anything else. Then pushing my cock back inside of her, I pounded into her cervix viciously until she passed out. With a smile on my face, I threw an arm over her body and fell asleep thinking about the next round when we woke the following day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 850 39
Running from a life she doesn't want, Ari finds herself the personal slave of the most ruthless vampire in the known kingdoms. She can't go back, an...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...