Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 25 "Sacrifice"

601 25 11
By Borisdeep69

Holden: "It is done, master....."

Apollyon: "..................."

Holden: "......... Master?"
The Lawbringer asked, wondering why his master still wanted to watch even though the objective had been completed.

Apollyon: " Not yet....."
Said the Female knight, watching the scene intently. As if Expecting something to happen.

______________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV

Blackstone: "..... He's dead"

The rest of the blackstones soon came down the frozen lake. Walking on the thick ice, they circled the Black prior who was lying dead on the ground. They wanted to have a good look of the Man who had killed dozen of their comrades.

"Are we sure. He's dead?" Asked one of the soldiers.

"There's no way he still breathing after all that.... Just no way.... Right?" Said another soldier, convincing himself and his comrades.

"Calm down you fools. He's dead alright" Said a captain.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vorgen: "....and so will you. All of you"

( Music starts)

The Black prior slowly rose from the dead picking up his weapons, gazing at the Blackstones with bloodshot eyes and a wicked smile behind that helmet of his.

Vorgen: "I've been waiting for this......"

Blackstone: "How in the....."
Said the soldier with his mouth agape, making a cross sign, from witnessing a dead man rose again.

Vorgen: "How foolish of you to get within my reach.... Hope you are not afraid to get wet"
Said the bloodied knight, who had received so much wound on his body, making his robes drenched in blood.

Captain: " Wet....? What is he-- "

One of the captain realized what the the Black prior was actually planning, and shouted at his men.

Captain: "STOP HIM!! HE'S GOING TO KILL US ALL!!"

A brave soldier charged at the Black prior and swung his blade. As the sword was about to land a strike, he soon felt as if his arm went missing.

He couldn't feel his arm because it was severed by a shield.

His stomach was then sliced open by a sword, causing him to kneel.

With all of his strength, The Black prior swung his shield, aiming at the throat of his victim.

Vorgen: "RAAAGGHHH"
He roared in victory, as he land the killing strike on the soldier.

The poor soldier was ended with his throat being slit by the sharp edge of the shield, Holding his neck in a desperate attempt to stop the bleeding, he slowly drop down and lied dead. (Limb Slicer execution)

The rest of the soldiers shuddered at the rabid beast roar and became hesitant to attack.

Seeing this, The archers quickly drew their bow and launched their arrows at the undying Lunatic.

And he didn't even try to block them.

*THWACK * *THWACK* *THWACK*

The man embraced death with open arms.

Arrows landed and made their nest on the chest of the Black prior.

His body was covered in arrows.

But he remained unflinching and unfazed.

*Cough* *Cough* *COUGH*

Blood escaped from his mouth. But his expression on his face remained the same.

He was smiling.

He knew his time had come.

And that man wanted to drag his enemies with him to Oblivion. He had planned this all along.

Make them feel a false sense of security, and when they let their guard down.....

KILL THEM.

Vorgen: " Hehehehehe you took the bait......I love it when things go according to plan"

The lunatic then started cackling like a mad man. Laughing while coughing blood.

Vorgen: "Hehehe... AAAHAHAHAHA!!
AD PROFUNDIS!! (TO THE DEPTHS!!)"
Lifting his shield up, he slammed it into the ice.

(Play music at 0:52)

*CRACK* *CRASH*

A sickening crack rippled out from his shield and across the icy plain.

The Blackstones stopped their intention to kill the Black prior, they watched death approach, and hurrily ran away from the scene, trying to escape with their lives.

But it was too late. They cannot escape their fate.

All at once, the sheet collapsed, drowning all.

Some tried to swim, but it was useless
because of the weight of their armor, Pulling them deeper into their death.

Screams filled the water but they were muffled and suppressed by the waters, only faint sound of screaming could be heard.

Those people struggled, they tried to fight, they wanted to live.

(Play music at 1:37)

Except Vorgen Galahad.

He did not struggle. He did not say a word.

Because He had the last laugh and he had done good....to protect someone he deeply cared about.

He only smiled, thinking about his family, friends.... And one certain woman. The woman who was soon to be someone's wife.

"Live.... be happy.... Mordred..."
Was the last thing in his thought.

Closing his eyes, he then slowly descended to the deep cold abyss.

Sinking into the bottom of the Lake.

(Music ends)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________________________________________________

Apollyon: "He put up a really good fight. Brought a lot of our men down with him before he died...Impressive"

Holden: "....... By mount Ignis"
Said the Lawbringer, in awe of the destruction the Black prior had done.

Fully satisfied with the result, Apollyon decided that it was time to work on another plan.

But in order to do so, the Blackstone had to go back to Ashfeld.

Apollyon: "Time to go home..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Ashfeld, Galahad Manor

Reegan: "Ah! Damn!"
Cursed the Lawbringer.

He accidentally tore through a letter which he was signing with his Quill, making him angry.

Marius: "should i bring you another sheet, master?"

Reegan: "Yes, Marius! Please!" *Sigh*
God dammit!! There's no end to this blasted paperwork!!" Said the older man, slamming his fist into his desk.

Marius: "I apologize that i cant assist you in this matter, sir"

Reegan: "It's fine.... Say.......Anything from my son? Any... Letter or....."

Marius: "I'm afraid no, sir"

Reegan: "Ugh... Just what did i expect from him. No matter.... He'll write to me eventually............ Marius..."

Marius: "Yes, master?"

Reegan: "Send a letter to Holden Cross. I want to hear about Vorgen from him."

______________________________________________________________________________

Ashfeld, Black prior headquarters, unknown area

Vortiger: "Keep it up, you Vermins!!"
Shouted the Leader of the Black prior to the soldiers.

He was currently busy supervising the training of new members of the Order.

But there was something else in his mind. Something was bothering him. He felt something.... Wrong.

Vortiger: "Cormac!"

Soon another blackprior entered the scene. Bowing at his Superior, he then asked

Cormac: "Yes, milord?"

Vortiger: "Any words from the Lunatic?"

Cormac: "Lunatic..... Sir?"

Vortiger: *Sighs* "Vorgen Galahad..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Valkenheim, somewhere near Svengård

In a small wooden cabin, two figures could be seen, Sheltering themselves from the blizzard that suddenly occurred.

Gudmundr: "..... You should've left me to die."

???: "..... Keep whining and you will make me regret saving you, Jarl."
Said the hooded figure, treating the jarl who was currently sitting on a chair.

The mysterious stranger had dragged the Jarl to their Home. But it seemed they were not on good terms with each other.

Gudmundr: "What? Are you going to feed me to your Wolves?"

???: "....They might get sick from eating bad meat."

Gudmundr: "Bah...."
The Jarl scoffed.

???: "....... I found him"

Gudmundr: "Found who?"

???: "Ingrid s--"

They stopped mid sentence, then snapped their head into a window.

Their eyes widened in terror.

???: "........No.... Gods no...."

Leaving the Jarl, they rushed out of the door. Running into the blizzard.

Gudmundr: "Sigrid!! Where are you going, Lass?!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip

*Step* *Step* *Step*

Footsteps of a person could be heard, stepping on the snow. Those steps came from a certain female knight, walking in the middle of a blizzard.

Mordred: "Tsk.... What's with this weather...."
Cursed the female warden, clenching her fist.

It's been hours, the Warden had walked. The cold made her more annoyed than she already had.

*Flap* *Flap* *Screech*

Mordred: "Isn't that.... Vorgen's pet?"

The strange sound got her attention. Looking at the sky she could see a brown Hawk, flying as if following her.

*Clip clop* *Clip clop* *Neigh*

Soon, the sound of horse hooves could be heard from a distance, slowly approaching the warden.

She readied her weapon, prepared for anything that might come for her.

But it was not an enemy. It was Lorderius on his horse. He had followed Amber, the Hawk had led him to the Warden.

Mordred: "Lorderius...?"

Lorderius: "........."
Looking down at the warden from his horse, he said nothing.

He got off his horse and walked to Mordred. But The Knight still remained silent.

Lorderius: "......Clench your teeth"

In a flash, The Black prior hit the Warden in the face, making her fell on her back.

Lorderius: "You.....Do you know what you've done?!"

Mordred: *Scoff* "Abandoning the Blackstone Legion? Yes and it's the right thing to do after I've seen what You monsters do.......You disgust me! All of you!"

Lorderius: "Even Vorgen.....?"

Mordred: "...Tsk.....To hell with him..."

Lorderius: "You take that back, you Wench!!!"
Shouted the Black prior, grabbing the Warden by her collar.

Mordred: "Are you going to kill me is that it? Then bring it! "

Lorderius: "Listen to me and you listen good.... You do know what they do to deserters Dont you? and yet you still.....You ignorant wench....."

Mordred: "Say what you want! I couldn't care less! All of you can go to hell!!"

Lorderius: "He's in hell alright......."

Mordred: "........ what?"

Lorderius: "He died and i watched him die..... sinking... Into the bottom of that lake.... "

Mordred: "What the hell are you saying?!"

Lorderius: "Your wish has been granted..... He went straight to hell....."

Mordred: "....What... Just what are you saying?"

Lorderius: "VORGEN IS DEAD!!"

Not able to contain his sorrow he broke down. He fell to his knees, with his face in his hands.

Lorderius: *Sobs*...... Vorgen..... He..... He tried to stop them... Apollyon ordered the soldiers to track and put you down...... And he alone fought all of them......... He.....Died ....."

In that moment the Warden felt something within her. Her heart sunk as he heard the unforeseen news.

And she would remember that day as the day she regretted her actions. And the consequences that followed.

Mordred: "Vorgen....... He's.....dead?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's dead
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vorgen's dead......

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971 89 21
It started as a pagan king who ruled over a land. Christianity was introduced and like the rest of the world it spread like wildfire. In rage the kin...
6.2K 126 8
A lone spartan soldier is happened upon by Apollyon's Blackstones, hungry for revenge against the Vikings who slaughter his group he joins them.
158 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
64 1 51
The major kingdom of the East called Huaza has fallen, but not the way most people think. Its emperor has gone insane and ordered massacres of his ow...