โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine

661 29 4
By AfroDuckWriter

"Why does this sewing shit gotta be so hard?" Valerie swore, as she struggled to stitch the torn costume back together. Her fingers once again getting pricked in the process. "Damn it!"

She set down the needle watching the orange colored blood became a small drop on her fingertip. "Stupid needle."

"I'm home, Mama!" A voice called out, as the front door swung open. Standing in the doorway was her only daughter with a goody bag filled with sweets and treats. Her face was painted to look like a lamb.

"Hey, little lamb." Valerie greeted, putting on a smile. "How was the party?"

"It was amazing!" She dumped her goody bag on the table showing off all the things she got. "And I won third place in the race!" She held up a dollar store bronze medal with a big number three on it.

"Third place?" Her mother smirked, picking up a small pack of M&M's. "Looks like getting chased by Nana's dogs really put in some effort."

"She has Chihuahuas and Pomeranians! And they bite!"

"Fair point." Her mother agreed, eating one of the sweets. "But then again they are good guards."

Pale eyes drifted to the costume, "Hey, you fixed it!"

"Of course, I did." Valerie smiled. "That thing wasn't cheap you know."

"Do you think I'll look like Mae Jemison?" She asked, hair flashing a specticle of pink. "Or maybe Joan Higginbotham!"

"I...don't know who either of those two are." 

"Will you chill out, Sparky?" [Y/n] requested, as she sat in her spot of the 3rd place podium. Legs crossed and hands folded in her lap as she waited patiently.

[Y/n]'s broken horn was filed down to where it wouldn't stab someone's eye out, but at the same time long enough to be noticeable. She surprisingly came out with little to no injuries despite the harsh treatment from the Katsuki.

Said boy let out several swears from his mouth guard that received no response from either of the two passive students.

Katsuki who was beside you strapped to a stone pillar -provided by Cementross- with chains and a metal restraints on his hands. A metal muzzle was around his mouth keeping him from yelling and/or biting at those nearby. And he's been like this since he woke up.

Beside him was Todoroki who looked rather conflicted and hadn't spoken since he woke up.

Though, his anger was registered to more than just one person. Both due to 'illegitimate' wins.

In the end Katsuki proved to be victorious within all the battles tossed his way, leaving him in 1st place. Though, the win wasn't very liked by him since he won by default and not completely destroying the competition.

The moment he had woken up from being knocked on consicous the first time, he was in search of the girl who was being attended to by Recovery Girl. Though, it was a bit tense...

"FRECKLES!" A voice screeched. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Infirmary!" She called from down the hall, scrolling through her phone. The sound of squeaky shoes on the ground didn't change her current state by any means.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU-" All the rage completely dispersed at once, as the blonde stood frozen in the doorway. Eyes wide, mouth agape, and a noticeable blush forming on his face.

"Are you just gonna stand there or tell me why your raging this time?" She teased, leaning forward slightly.

With a face getting redder by the second, he turned away. "Where the hell is your shirt?!"

She looked down, "Oh, during our battle my compression top got destroyed and my P.E uniform couldn't be found anywhere so I'm waiting for one."

"At least cover yourself, dumbass! What if someone saw you?!"

"Why?" She questioned, with a frown. "Their just boobs."

"Are you fuckin' joking?!" He just about tore off his P.E shirt, just to throw it at his classmate.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Just cover yourself!"

"The first year students have completed all the events for the U.A Sports Festival! Now its time to relax and enjoy the reward ceremony!"

"Looks like it's show time." You stood up just as the platform raised them up through the ground.

The winners were almost immediately greeted by confetti and cheers as the crowd watched them. Though, weird stares were casted at Katsuki immediately.

"Woah."

"What the heck?"

"He's been going nuts since he woke up."

"Katsuki, please stop acting so feral." You requested, with a sigh. This received a muffled shout from him in your direction.

"Tenya Iida actually shares the third place award with [Y/n], but unfortunately had to leave for family reasons." Midnight announced, giving a wink. "Gotta love those familial bonds."

'Iida left?' You thought, surprised. 'Hopefully, its nothing too bad.'

"Now lets break out the hardware! Of course there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards-" That's when a hearty laugh met their everyones ears.

"Citizens, I am here!" From the stadium above All Might dived down landing on the ground before them all. This entrance sparked the crowd to become louder.

"The Number One Hero!" Midnight finished, noticing the bad timing. "I ruined that didn't I? So now that your here All Might, why don't you start the presentation?" All Might let out another hearty laugh taking the three medals into his hold.

"Young Hoshi, congratulations." All Might placed the medal around your neck. "You showed great strength and resilience throughout every battle as you use both your physical skills and Quirk to win."

"Thank you, All Might." You thanked, giving the man a small smile.

"However, you still have a lot of training to do. With such a strong Quirk there are still things to be weary of." Before you could react the man reached over giving you a hug and a pat on the back. The smell of sweat and stale sewer water hit your nose like a truck, causing it to wrinkle in disgust.

"You smell like dumpster." You whispered, low enough for only him to hear. All Might sweat dropped.

"I got knocked into a sewer line." He confessed, embarrassed. 'I was hoping a quick shower and deodorant would fix it.' He then moved on to Shoto.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations. I'm assuming there's a reason you didn't use your left side, though it caused you the final." He guessed.

"Midoriya opened my eyes during our match." He began. "Then I started to doubt myself. I think, I now understand a little about why you're so interested in him. I want to be the kind of hero you are. But my path and I still need to settle things with someone very soon." All Might nodded. "I've never seen this sort of look on your face before." He then opened his arms, embracing the young Todoroki. "I won't ask for details, but trust yourself. I'm sure you'll work things out."

Out of instinct Shoto spared you a glance to see you smiling and sticking your thumbs up at him. "Right." He agreed, feeling his heart beat pick up within his chest.

And finally Bakugo...what the fuck was he going to do?

"Young Bakugo...This is a little much." All Might removed the muzzle on his mouth. "Well you did what you said you'd do in the pledge. Your true to your word!"

"All Might." Katsuki growled, catching him off guard. "Winning first place this way doesn't prove that I'm the best one here! Even if the world views me as the winner, I refuse to accept it like this!" He raged.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ." You mumbled, feeling the second hand embarrassment from the rest of Class 1-A.

All Might nodded, trying his best to keep his smile up. "In a world where we're constantly getting compared to one another, there are very few who can keep their eyes focused on the top spot. Your one of them." Despite, his encouraging words Katsuki still looked as angry as ever. Giving up with the speech All Might held up the 1st place medal. "Please accept this medal, even if you have to think of it as a scar."

All Might attempted to put the medal around his neck for him to move away.

"I don't want that piece of garbage!"

"Come on!"

"Get that trash off me you idiot!"

After a bit of a struggle, All Might managed to finally get the medal between his teeth, which seemed to shut him up.

"Here they are, the winners of this years Sports Festival!" All Might announced, making the crowd cheer. "But listen closely, any of you first years could've ended up on these podiums! Think about what you've done today. You've challenged each other, learned, and climbed even closer towards our goals of being pros. I think, the next generation of heroes is proving to be our most promising one, yet!" He then raised a finger to the sky. "I want to hear everyone yell it with me!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"

"THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!"

.

.

.

"WHAT?! THAT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO SAY 'PLUS ULTRA' ALL MIGHT!" The crowd booed.

"B-BUT EVERYONE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB!"

_____________

"Good job everyone." Aizawa congratulated once everyone was gathered back in the classroom. It had been only a few hours since the festival had finally came to a close and already things seemed to be back to normal, aside from Bakugou still seething about his 'illegitimate win'. You inaudibly chuckled, the medal was still in his mouth and everything-

"I'm sure many of you caught the general eye of the pros, but since you'll be out tomorrow and the day after, we'll wait until you come back to announce anything. So get some rest and look forward to that."

"Right!"

"I'm home." You announced, kicking off your school shoes to slip on your house slippers. The first one to greet you was none other than Hina herself with a soft call. "Hello Hina."

Thats when a certain aroma hit her nose. Soul food. She quickly made her way into the dining room, nearly sliding on the wooden floor.

The table was covered with dishes and trays of all kinds in a three course meal.

"Welcome home, Starlight." Tsuki greeted, from his spot at the head of the table. Like the rest of her family they all sat with smiles on their faces.

"What is all this?" You questioned, standing in the entrance. "Did someone die?"

"We can't do anything nice for you, can we?" Alex said, jokingly.

"It's a congratulation dinner you donut." Bisa said, bluntly. "Since you didn't fail immediately dad thought you deserved something nice."

"Bisa, stop calling people names." Tsuki scolded, with a nervous laugh. "But we did want to do something nice for you since you got third place. We really did try and recreate some american mealsthat we thought you might enjoyed, but I think we burned some things."

That's when you noticed that each of them had some kind of band-aid your wrapping on them. Especially, Tsuki.

"It doesn't smell half bad." You commented, looking over the dinner. "You guys did pretty well. Did Kane help you guys with it?"

"We don't need Kane for everything. Come sit down and try some." You took a spot, mouth watering slightly at the sight of the hot food.

"Itadakimasu." The family churosed, before biting into the food. Almost immediately did they all spit out their food into napkins and chugged down half of the drinks.

"So...takeout?" Tsuki suggested, with a nervous laugh. 

"Man, it sure is different when they broadcast it on tv, huh?" Your pink haired classmate gushed, "So many people talked to me on the way here!"

You languidly nodded in agreement along with some of your other classmates. "Although its flattering it gets kind of annoying. I stopped by a café to pick up a drink and nearly got mobbed."

Sero sulked in the corner, "I had some elementary kids tell me don't worry about it..."

"Don't worry about it, kero." Tysu croaked, much to his anguish.

At that moment the classroom door slid open, revealing your sluggish sensei. You all got snapped into position as if you were cued as he stepped into the room.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei!"

'Looks like he's all healed up...' You internally noted, lips threatening to stretch into a smile as you propped your head up on your elbow.

"Mr. Aizawa, your bandages have been removed; I'm glad, kero." Tysu took quick notice of your teacher's lack of bandages as well, expressing her relief as the topic was dismissed.

He subtly nodded. "Yeah, the old lady went overboard on her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."

"Special, huh...?" You mumbled to yourself, thoughts of the afore mentioned collaboration with the pros resurfacing.

"You're going to be choosing codenames."

Yeah, that's about right.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE DOING SOMETHING COOL!" Most of the class collectively shouted, only to be silenced with a glare.

"This has to do with the hero internships I previously mentioned the other day." He explained, "Generally, these internships take place with second or 3rd years, when they've gained enough experience to become valuable assets to their name. So for them to extend their invitations to you first years is a testament of their interest in seeing you at your full potential. That being said, the offers are often repealed if interest dies down before graduation."

"So, in other words we'll have to prove ourselves once we join an agency." You clarified.

"Correct," He pressed a button on a remote, "And here are the results for those with offers."

The board behind him lit up, displaying a list of names and the totals of offers received.

Shouto Todoroki: 4123

Katsuki Bakugo: 3556

Fumikage Tokoyami: 360

[Y/n] Hoshi: 314

"Whoa...!" You breathed, eyes scanning over the results. "It looks like Sparky and Sho made quite the image for themselves."

Kyoka sat up in her seat in interest, raising a brow. "Shouto's in 1st and Bakugo is in 2nd...?"

"It's like their rankings from the sport's festival got flipped!"

"Makes sense. Most people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

You laughed yet again at memory, causing the male to briefly pale before his face went red in embarrassment and anger. "AND JUST WHAT ARE THEY SCARED OF, HUH?"

"That, blondey." You smirked, making a sweeping gesture as everyone else shrunk away at being caught.

"WHY YOU-" The fuming blonde's tantrum was interrupted as your teacher continued.

"Keeping these results in mind, you will all be participating in internships with these pros. Although, obviously, you've already dipped into the world of heroes I believe that a 1st hand experience with the pros would be even more beneficial than training."

Chatter stirred up once again from the excited class as Uraraka exclaimed, "Wow, all of a sudden things are getting really fun!"

'A hero name, huh-' It came to you almost instantly.

You preoccupiedly drew in a breath and stretched in your chair as Aizawa continued to divulge information, '...I think that'll work-'

The elegant scent of lavender embraced the room upon entrance alongside the one and only pro hero Midnight.

"Pick the wrong name and things could go to hell though~ In many cases the names you pick now stay that way even after you go pro."

At the sound of her voice you instinctively perked up in your seat, watching along with the rest as the flamboyant woman strolled to your instructor's side, her lips curled into a confident grin.

The male nonchalantly agreed, "Well, she is correct; your futures as heroes will follow along the path the names suggest. Midnight's here to gauge your naming sense- since I definitely can't." He muttered the last bit as he adjusted his crimson scarf.

Dry erase boards were passed down the front.

You self-assuredly hummed, twirling the gray marker between your fingers for a bit before jotting your thoughts down.

"Can't stop sparkling!"

"Alien Queen!-"

"Forget it."

"Gaah~ Pinky!"

"Froppy,"

"Red Riot!!"

You planted your feet at the front of the room staring out upon your classmates and rested your hand on your hip. Oh's and Ah's filled the room as you flipped over and presented your board.

"It's perfect, that really suits you [Y/n]!" Momo complimented, amongst others.

Leaning forward Midnight squealed and nodded her head in approval. "Ah, how fitting! How about you say it proud and strong to make it official?"

"...Starshine." You declared, a plethora of memories softening your features, "I'll be the Stellar Hero: Starshine!"

"The villains have won once again!" Valerie announced, from her spot in the center of living room. Now with an old monster halloween mask on her face and incredible hulk fist. "And I shall eat the princess in one gulp!"

The 'princess' being an elderly poodle who didn't seem to care all too much for what was happening. Not even the old dry wig on her head seemed to bother her.

"There is no one to stop me!"

"Yes, there is!" [Y/n] jumped from around a corner, with a hand posed on her hip. Her once tattered space suit costume was stitched back together. "For I am, Starshine: The Stellar Hero!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 68 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...
791 24 13
a bold, and flirtatious Black y/n and a serious tenya who's ALWAYYS following the rules..๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป
21.6K 751 21
rising up and following in stain's ideals, dabi was a pretty straightforward kinda guy. running into giran, the man who introduced him to the league...
20.9K 593 25
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž...