2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

By Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
21; A Mob Boss
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

13; Hint of Jealousy

7.7K 553 72
By Script-Symphony

"What would you like to eat, Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo asked the other man sitting beside his friend who tagged along even when the grim man showed him a sour face, he had no choice to take him alone as they now sat together in a fancy restaurant.

"Whoa Mr Wang, all these food costs more than my allowance for a month” Zhuocheng answered, his gaze glued on the menu.

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes, he was asking Xiao Zhan, not the other man. “Xiao Zhan?” He grilled the other man as he called over a male waiter.

“Are you ready to order gentle men?” The waiter asked, readying his notebook as his gaze travelled around the table till it landed on Xiao Zhan and it stayed there, his throat making a gulping sound as he took in the beauty of man that was glowing before his eyes.

Xiao Zhan shook his head before lifting up his gaze only to be met with the intensed stare of the serving man. He almost looked like he was drooling. Xiao Zhan reddened as he wasn't used to being admired like that. He sluggishly and clumsyly sealed his face with the menu.

Wang Yibo gritted his teeth as he threw ballistic daggers towards the waiter, who failed to regard how he would soon be joining his friends in the grave. Being unable to take it any longer, Wang Yibo roared.

“Change Waiters, now!” Wang Yibo demanded in a chilling tone as he scowled angrily at the man who dared to look at his Xiao Zhan with ill intentions.

“But sir…” the man tried to protest but the icey gloom he got from the austered man made him shut his mouth as he quickly bowed and walked away.

“I will have…” Zhuocheng, who was oblivious of the things happening as his full attention was pestered on the menu finally looked up to find the waiter gone, a blushing Xiao Zhan and an infuriated Wang Yibo with harshness in his eyes, showing how maddened he was but it was gone as soon as he blinked, his eyes going back to that cold and stoned look. Zhucheng shrugged inwardly. “Where did the waiter go? “

“He left” Xiao Zhan spoke, suddenly feeling all kind of shyness as he couldn’t meet the angry gaze of the grim man, whose expression had still not changed.

Was Wang Yibo being possessive?.

The thought kept invading Xiao Zhan’s head, making him blush harder as he couldn't dare to put down the menu from his face

A few seconds later, a female waiter arrived and smiled courteously at them. “Sorry for inconvenience” she apologized.

“You will be sorry if we don’t get our meals in the next three minutes” Wang Yibo threatened in a oddly collected voice, the Waiter's smile fluttered but she remained smiling as she held her note book up.

“What would you to have?"

Zhuocheng eyed the waiter from the head to her toed and winked at her charismatically. “Are you on the list?"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes at his friend’s flirting skills. He put down the menu and looked her name tag and beamed. “Maye, I would have Hot and sour glass noodles, another hot and sour fish soup, with saliva Chicken and lastly, a glass of Orange juice with peanut butter” Xiao Zhan finished his list of order and the waiter's mouth hit the floor, with a shocked expression from Zhuocheng and Wang Yibo.

“Those food are spicy!” Zhuocheng voiced out. “Don’t tell me you are also starting to have weird craving like pregnant people”

Xiao Zhan shrugged. “Am just in the mood for something spicy”

The waiter noted down and the other two also said their order and she walked away, Zhuocheng’s gaze tracing her ass till she was out of sight.

“That chick is hot!”

“You are such a whore, going after both men and women”  Xiao Zhan aforesaid.

"Keeps me busy" Zhucheng only shrugged with his shoulders.

After having a stupendous lunch, the three men walked out of the restaurant with a whimpering Zhucheng on how he ate more than he should.

“I couldn’t stop myself since the food was free” the bastard had smirked before getting on the back seat of the car. Xiao zhan shook his head as he pulled the front seat door open, only to be held back by a gentle hand on his forehand. Xiao Zhan adverted his gaze and they landed on the waiter from earlier.

The young waiter gave an apologtic smile as he slowly let go of Xiao Zhan arm. “I wanted to apologise for earlier” he scratched the back of his head afluttered, giving Zhan a shy smile.

“No harm done. I should apologise instead, you were dismissed rudely” Xiao Zhan enunciated.

The young waiter then held his cell out from his apron and stretched it out for Xiao Zhan. “I don’t know but I hope you can give me a chance, let’s have clambake together sometimes, if you like” he stared at Xiao Zhan, his grey eyes sparkling with bullishness.

Xiao zhan beamed a little, he couldn’t remember the last time a guy found him attractive to ask him out. One dinner wouldn’t hurt anyone. Xiao zhan shrugged with his shoulder, he held his hand out and was about to take hold of the phone when a arm suddenly enwreathed around his tiny waist, pulling him backwards, preventing him from taking the phone. Xiao Zhan’s mouth parted slightly in shock as he turned his head to find Wang Yibo with noxious look. Xiao zhan gulped at sight as he found the other man extremely sexy with that look.

Wang Yibo turned his attention to the main target who could no longer find his voice. Wang Yibo beared his teethd out, showing off his sharp canines like a werewolf, who was possessive of his mate.

“He’s mine! Back off if you wish to regret it afterwards” Wang Yibo kept his voice low and pestilential, making those present at the scene quiver in despair. With that, he forcefully opend the car door and helped his baby mama into it before sprinting to the other side of the car and made his way in and drove out of the parking lot, decamping the poor waiter standing there with shock and a heavy heart.

*~*

The car ride was a quite and mortifying one, to the point a pin drop could be heard. Even a chatty like Zhucheng was nonvocal as he was roofed in the back of the car, staring at the two individuals at the front with a quite look, obversing them one at a time. Looking over to his friends, Xiao Zhan had his face towards the window, his hands folded on his labs, rubbing his two thumbs together, which he normally did when he was demured. Looking closely, he obviously didn’t fail to notice the light blush playing on his cheek. Zhucheng chuckled inwardly while his physical appearance presented a grin. Seemed like poor Xiao Zhan was slowly falling already. Then, Zhucheng shifted his gaze to the grim man and his eyebrows came together as he frowned. He shifted his body forward a little bit, staring at Wang Yibo closely but the flinty man only had an impassive face. Zhucheng arched an eyebrow.

Was this man made of stones, how could he be so calm after creating that scene he did earlier, claiming his friend as his boldly, without vacillation.

This man really had the nerve. Zhucheng thought, resting his back on the seat again. Luckily, Xiao Zhan was already falling. He could only wish them a happy ending ahead.

“Get Down!” The husky voice pulled Zhucheng back from his oblivion. He blinked before taking in his surroundings and his mouth made an O shape as he realized the car was now parked at the front of his apartment. But that didn't mean he would get down already.

“Can you be a little nicer, Mr Wang” he came beside the other man’s ear.

“Am not obligated to. Get Lost!”

Zhucheng rolled his eyes theatrically. “Whatever, just make sure to control your shitty attitude when you are with my friend. I won’t spare you if I find him in the hospital again because of you!” he palmed Xiao Zhan on the shoulder encouragingly before stepping out of the car and the car speed off as soon as he was out.

“So rude!” Zhucheng huffed, storming his foot on the ground like a girl.

*~*

“Where are we going?” Xiao Zhan decided to break the pricing silence as he couldn't take it any longer, turning this head to the direction of the other man behind the wheels, driving the car speedy with ease as if he had a hundred years of experience.

“Grocery shopping” Wang Yibo answered causally without taking off his eyes off the road. “You can’t be eating junk food always. You need something healthy”

Xiao zhan could only nod as the man finished talking, but he couldn't help but stare at the man presenting a sexy and dangerous vide while being behind the wheels. Xiao zhan was now a blushing mess as he played with the hem of his sweater, stealing another glimpse of Wang Yibo who suddenly ruffled his hair backwards with his left hand while the other one remained at the wheel.

So hot.

Xiao zhan immediately shifted his gaze away as he suddenly felt hot even with a AC in the car. Warmth raged from his body, his toes making a tingling sensation as he clenched his thighs together tighteningly, his palms pressed together with his eyes shut and his back lazily rested on the seat as he tried to calm his elevating hormones. He bought a hand over his chest trying soothe whatever he was feeling.

What was going on with him?, what was Wang Yibo doing to him for him to have such affect on his body? So unbelievable...!

“Are you Okay?” a husky and firm voice grilled beside his ear. Xiao zhan opened his eyes to find the other man hovering over him from his side of the car.

When did the car stopped moving....?

Xiao Zhan’s breathe got caught in his throat, feeling Wang Yibo’s warm breathe fanning against his face. If any of them moved, they would end up kissing. Well, that wasn’t completely a bad idea.

Xiao zhan cogitated and he mentally slapped himself for having such inappropriate thoughts.

“Breathe” Wang Yibo ordered softly, when he notice that the other had suddenly held back his breathings. And almost immediately, Xiao Zhan obeyed, letting out a breathe he was holding when Wang Yibo shifted backwards a little, giving him some breathing space.

“I think you should just stay in the car, you don’t look too good. I will go get everything and come back shortly” Wang Yibo kissed his forehead before slamming the door shut and walked away, Xiao Zhan’s eyes tracing him till he was out of sight. Xiao zhan could only sigh in relief.

Wang Yibo was going to be the death of him.

After a few minutes, Xiao Zhan got bore of waiting for Wang Yibo, he took out his phone and got engrossed in a game but that was short lived when a knock came from his window. Putting down the glass, he turned to see who it was but his eyes only widened in horror as he stared unblinkingly at the other soul standing outside his window.

“Li Cheng?!”

*~*
Okay, that's all for now. Kindly, ignore the errors.

First of all, I wanna say thank you all for the support you have been showing so far. Your comments are my only motivation to continue because, if it was up to me, I would have stopped writing because I ran out of ideas 😁😁.

Second, does anyone have an idea on who Li Cheng is, please share your thoughts in the comments box because he would have a very huge role to play.

See y'all later in the next chapter where we would have a taste of craziness.

Happy Reading...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
158K 10.9K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...
142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...
22.6K 1.2K 20
It's obviously about a fiery boss (Yibo) of a branch company from a mega business company. He is strict and cold towards others including his family...