lover of mine // mgc

By whoreforsierra

Alexandria has a very big secret: she's in love with her best friend of six years, Michael. And even if she d... More

lover of mine
change your life
here for you
had to happen
drunk confessions
the story of another us
it was always you
if it's not one thing, it's another
tear in my heart
don't you leave me brokenhearted
goodnight and go
got a secret, can you keep it?
eye for an eye
the only reason
you make me crazier
birthday presents
pink or blue
cool uncle cal
the break-up
messy exes
all the blame
lunar moon
you're my best friend
i think i wanna marry you
boiling point
heal it or break it all apart
i miss the me before you
tried and failed
it's alright, it's ok
give your heart a break
godparents
last name
is love completely off the table?
over time
lunar eclipse
i'm ready to run
home sweet home
so you thought
goodbye for now
check on those you love
friend or foe
take a toll
somewhere you call home
just another reason
who do you love
what a surprise
made-up family
it's not a bad life
ex-bride
wedding bells
honeymoon avenue
fate has a funny way of showing itself
make or break you
i hate you
what even is normal?
feel the love
growing pains
then there was four
baby steps
one year
can you be less predictable next time
all i wanna be is done
who's side do you take
what to do
it's what brings you back
tainted getaway
good moments
love you like a love song
nightmares
onto you
you win some and you lose some
baby shower blues
liar liar
broken home
separation
too little, too late
baby, i love you

there's no shame in getting help

40 1 0
By whoreforsierra

19 weeks pregnant

when i was growing up, mental health was never shown to be a priority. my family never talked about the importance of taking care of yourself mentally. to be honest, it was more shame than anything. if you were depressed or had anxiety, you were seen as crazy by my family. well, at least by my parents. asher and dustin have helped me out a lot. but maybe this is why i'm sitting here in this waiting room, my leg shaking up and down, as i wait for the therapist to call my name. i felt michael wrap his hand around mine as i took a deep breath.

"are you okay?"

michael asked. what a loaded question.

"no. i'm so fucking nervous."

i sighed. the last time i saw a therapist was after we lost luca. and even then, i didn't go more than a handful of times. maybe that's why i never truly mourned him.

"there's nothing to be scared of. they're here to help you."

michael said.

"yeah, but i hate talking about my feelings. you know that."

"i know but if you want to get rid of these nightmares, you need to talk it through with someone."

"and that someone can't be you?"

i asked with a pout. michael just looked at me and smiled.

"no, babe. you need to talk to someone who can professionally help you. and then you can tell me all about it when you get out."

michael said as i sighed.

"i just don't want to do this."

"i know you don't. but it's so important that you talk to someone. if not for yourself, do it for the baby. you need to sleep, alex, and you won't be able to sleep if you keep having nightmares."

michael said as i nodded. he's right. why the fuck does he have to be right?  

"i miss luca."

i sighed as i rested my head on michael's shoulder. being here just reminds me of the pain that i went through when we lost him. he should be here. we should be able to hold him and love him. we never got to hold him. and i guess that's what hurts the most.

"i do too."

michael said. 

"did you ever really mourn?"

i asked michael. that's a loaded question.

"yes and no. sometimes i think i'm doing good and other times i close my eyes and see you crying in pain and knowing he's gone. it comes in waves."

michael said. it hurts so much to know that he still feels hurt by losing luca. i know neither of us are really never going to be able to move past losing him without feeling something. we'll both always be in pain. i guess it's just easier for me to accept my own pain than to know michael is still in pain. 

"i'm sorry."

"it's not your fault. it's just one of those feelings that never really goes away. but it just gets easier to deal with as time goes on. and having luna around made it a bit easier too. if she wasn't around then i think i would have found myself in a deep depression. i just wanted to be strong for the both of you."

michael said. my heart shattered to hear him talk like that. i never want him to feel like he can't show his feelings to me or isn't allowed to have feelings because of luna and i. 

"you know you're always allowed to feel. and i'll always be here to talk when you need it."

i said as i ran my hand through his blonde hair.

"i know. i love you."

"i love you too."

i said as i placed a kiss to his lips. that's when i heard my name being called by the therapist. i sighed as i stood up off the chair.

"good luck. you'll be okay."

michael said with a slight smile. i smiled back at him before heading back with the therapist. talking to michael really helped to relieve my anxiety. i'm just praying that this therapist can be as easy to talk to as michael. and hopefully, this therapist can actually help with my nightmares and anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 23 21
As far as everyone knows Michael Clifford was an only child. That is until he told the world of his twin sister Mena Clifford who had been hidden awa...
3.6K 133 35
Bella has to move to San Fransisco, with her mother, and start a new life. She goes to the new school, makes friends and even finds someone to love. ...
528 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
1.1K 158 36
Michael and Jaelyn. Jaelyn and Michael. You can't really have one without the other. Best friends since before they can even remember, things start t...