Love of a Mother

Door Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when... Meer

Marcellus
Party
Mikael
Memories
Mates
Re-Posal
Mother- Son Day
Bahamas
Beach Day
Party
Fun Party
Pregnant?!
Linked?
Bennett Witch
Goodbye, My Sons
Chambre De Chasse
Reunited
Alone Time
Stebekah Wedding

Klaroline Wedding

911 23 0
Door Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
      It has been four months, and everything is perfect. Stefan had finally proposed to Rebekah, two months ago. Marcellus, Nik, and I are happy, and things are finally back to normal. Elijah and Kat are happy. Davina finally gave in to Kol, and they are dating. Today is my second wedding. Kat is my maid of honor, Bekah, and Davina are my bridesmaids. Elijah is Nik's best man, Kol, and Stefan are his groomsmen. The wedding is being held here at the compound, and the reception is going to be held at the plantation house.

  Anyway, I woke up, and the girls were just now waking up. I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, and then put on my robe. I walked into the room, and the girls were doing their makeup and hair. Bekah's hair and makeup was done.

  Kat said, " Care. Sit."

  I sat down at the vanity, and Kat did my makeup, and Bekah did my hair. Once my hair, and makeup was done, I grabbed my dress, and went to the bathroom. I put on my strapless, dress, with rhinestones. It was truly beautiful. I walked into the room, and grabbed my heels, and put them on.

  Davina, Bekah, and Kat were in their bridesmaids dresses. They were blue, with a slit in the leg. Kat said, " Wow, Care."

  Bekah said, " Nik is going to be shocked to see you in that dress."

   Davina said, " You look gorgeous."

Kat said, " Speaking of your dress, how did you and Klaus get married?"

  I told them the story.

Flashback:
      We were drinking. Nik had just proposed to me, a few hours ago. We were having a fun time. I said, " Nik, let's get married."

  He said, " Well, that's the plan."

  I said, " No, I mean like right now."

  He said, " Are you sure, love?"

  I said, " Yes. I waited a thousand years for you to propose to me. I don't want to waste any time." 

   He pulled me to him, and said, " As you wish, my love."

  I pecked his lips, and we walked out of the bar, and flashed to the nearest courthouse, and got married. We ended up going to the Bahamas, Paris, Scotland, Australia, and Britain for those two months.

   End of flashback.

  I said, " That's it. It was just a whim of the moment. I didn't want to wast anytime, so we got married."

  Bekah said, " You didn't think to call us?"

  I said, " Not really. By the time, we wanted to, we were already married. We knew how you guys would react."

  Kat said, " I thought you would've at least wanted us there. We are your best friends."

  I said, " Kat, you girls are my best friends. I did want you there, but it went by fast. At least, you girls get to be here, this time."

  Davina said, " You can't change the past. So, let's get Klaus and Caroline married."

We walked out of the room, and went down the hall, and downstairs. We reached the doors that lead to the ballroom, and Marcellus was standing there.

   I said, " Marcellus, what are you doing right here?"

  He said, " I'm not going to let my mother walk down the aisle, alone."

   I said, " Alright."

  The doors opened, and Kat walked in first, then Davina, then Bekah.

    Marcellus held his arm out for me and I took it. I smiled, and the music started and we walked down the aisle. I locked eyes with Nik, and everyone seemed to just fade away.

We made it to the end of the aisle, and Marcellus kissed my cheek, and went to sit down. Nik held his hand out for me, and I took it. I stood across from him.

  The priest said, " We are gathered here today to witness this union between Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson. Does anyone object to this wedding?"

  No one stood. The priest said, " You both written your vows?"

  We nodded. Nik said, " Caroline, you are the love of my life. For a thousand years, you have stood by my side. You were with me through the darkest parts of my immortality. I've killed many and so have you, but above all we stick together. We raised Marcellus together. He is our son, and I am proud to call you his mother, and my wife. I love you, Always and Forever."

   I had a few tears fall, and i wiped them away. I said, " Niklaus, you and I have been through many things over a thousand years. We have always stood side by side. We raised a son together, and are in charge of a whole city. When we first met, I was flattered that you watched me from the field behind my home. We would sneak around together because we knew our parents wouldn't approve us being together. We lost a child, and ended up raising one together. We never thought we would have the chance to be parents. And here we are. It was a long, dark, twist road, but we made it. I love you, Always and Forever."

The priest said, " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

  Nik pulled me to him, and connected our lips. The claps were just background noise.

We pulled apart, and Nik said, " Shall we, Mrs. Mikaelson?"

  I said, " We shall, Mr. Mikaelson."

  We walked down the aisle and outside of the house. We got in Niks car, and drove to the plantation house.

  On the way, I said, " I was thinking instead of a honeymoon, let's have a vacation, all of us. Your siblings, Kat, Stefan, Davina and Marcellus."

  He said, " That sounds great, love. Where were you thinking?"

  I said, " The Bahamas."

  He smiled and nodded. We arrived at the plantation house. We got out, and went to the backyard. We sat down at our table.

  Rebekah and Stefan went to the microphone. Stefan said, " Care, I've known you for a hundred years. In that time, I knew you and Klaus were madly and crazy in love with each other. I'm glad you and Klaus get to live eternity together."

   Rebekah said, " Nik, we have known Caroline for a thousand years. She has been my best friend, since. I am glad you are now officially a Mikaelson, even tho you and Nik had gotten married behind our backs, thirty five years ago."

    They sat down. Next was Kol, and Davina. Davina said, " Caroline, I only knew you for a short time. In that short time, I seen the way you look at Klaus, and you both adore each other. You both raised a great son, and are amazing parents."

Kol said, " Nik, I am happy for you. All I wanted was for you to be happy. Care Bear, you have always been a Mikaelson. I would've thought you would've went for the actual hottest Mikaelson, which is Me. There is still time for you to divorce Nik, and we can run away together."

   Everyone laughed. Nik lightly growled, and put his arm around my shoulders. I put my hand on his thigh, and he calmed down.

  Kol and Davina sat down. Elijah and Kat went up next.

  Kat said, " Care, Klaus we've known each other for 500 years. I have never seen anyone like you two, that is always all over each other. I am glad you get to be officially a Mikaelson. Now, we get to be sisters officially. Klaus don't hurt her."

Elijah said, " We've known each other for a thousand years. We always stick together. Niklaus, I am glad you are happy. You always deserved to have a proper family. You always had an eye for Caroline, ever since she first showed up. You always snuck off and seen her. I always had to cover for you, when Mother or Father would question your absence. Caroline, I am glad Niklaus has you for eternity."

Elijah and Kat sat down. Marcellus went up and said, " Mom, Dad you rescued me, and raised me, as your own. I may not have been your blood, but yous didn't care. I am happy I got to see you both get married. Mom, you are the strongest, loving, and caring mother, you are all I ever wanted. You are the shoulder I cried on, I love you.  Dad, you are Strong, and caring. You may not want anyone to see that you actually care about someone, but i know what you are. We had some fun times together. I love you, dad. Now, We get to live the rest of eternity together, as a family. Always and Forever."

   Nik and I had a few tears that fell, and we wiped them. Marcellus said, " Now, first dance as husband and wife."

Nik got up and held his hand out for me. I took it and stood up. We went to the middle of the makeshift dance floor, and danced to, 'Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.'

   After I danced with Nik, I danced with Kol, and now Elijah. I said, " Did you always have to cover for Nik?"

   He said, " Sometimes, Rebekah, Kol or Henrik covered for him. Each night, that he would sneak out, we would always have to cover for him, when he doesn't come back by the morning. The one night, he snuck off and didn't come back till the next afternoon. I always had to tell Mother and Father that he was in the woods, chopping wood, or he was getting water from the lake."

  I said, " Yeah. I'm sorry, you had to cover for him. We kept saying that we would stop sneaking around, but we never would."

  He nodded and Marcellus came over and said, " Elijah, can I dance with my mother?"

  Elijah nodded and went over to Kat and danced with her. I seen Nik dancing with Davina. Marcellus and I danced.

  I said, " The speech was beautiful."

  He said, " It was all true. I am glad I got to be here."

  I said, " I am, too. If we would've known you were alive and well, we would've waited for you, so you would be there the first time."

  He said, " Its fine, Mom. I am just glad I got to witness this one."

   I smiled and nodded. We danced for the next hour. We talked, and danced.

     We went to the table and sat down. I put my feet on the chair beside mine, and relaxed. I said, " My feet are killing me."

  Marcellus said, " Thats what you get for dancing for an hour."

   I said, " What? A mother can't dance with her son."

   We laughed. Nik soon came over and kissed my cheek. He lifted my feet and sat down on the chair, and laid my feet on his lap. Nik said, " Marcellus. How was your date the other day?"

  I looked at Marcellus, and he was glaring at Nik. I said, " What date? With who?"

   He wasn't answering, but he said, " I told you not to say anything about it!"

   I said, "Marcellus Mikaelson! Answer me right now! What date? With who?"

  He looked at me, and said, " It was with a girl named Sofia. It didn't work out. The date was two days ago."

  I said, " Why didn't you tell me?"

  He said, " I didn't tell you because you would go all overprotective, and would've wanted to know everything about the girl. It didn't go well, so I didn't bother telling you."

  I said, " But you told your father?"

  He said, " Yes. I needed some advice from him."

  I said, " What advice would that be?"

   He sighed and said, " Guy advice. Like what to do on a first date?"

  I said, " You are lucky, I love you or I would be mad at you, right now."

  Marcellus laughed and Davina pulled him to dance. I turned to Nik and he had his eyebrow raised.

I said, " What?"

  He said, " Nothing, love."

   I nodded. He took my heels off my feet, and started rubbing my feet. I sighed, enjoying the feeling.

   He said, " I seen you dance for an hour, in heels. I'm surprised you were able to dance that long in them."

  I said, " I remember dancing for two hours with you, in heels. My feet were aching worse than this."

   He laughed and said, " I rubbed your feet, till you felt better. I will always make sure you are alright."

  I said, " I know."

  He continued to rub my feet for another thirty minutes. The reception was dying off. Everyone left, but the Mikaelsons, Stefan, and Davina.

  Kat said, " Alright. We are out of here. Bye, Care, Klaus."

  I nodded, and they left. I felt Nik's hand on my thigh, and he said, " How about we go up to our room, and have some fun?"

   I bit my lip, and said, " Or we could just stay out here, a little longer? It's so peaceful."

  He said, " Anything for you, my queen."

   I smiled, and we sat there enjoying the peace and quiet. Ten minutes later, he started kissing my neck, and I bit my lip. He kissed up my jaw, and met my lips. I moved, and straddle his lap. His hands were on the back of my dress, and I soon heard a ripping noise.

     I pulled away, and said, " You ripped my dress!"

  He smirked and said, " Can't help what you do to me, my love."

   I smirked, and ripped his dress shirt open. Buttons were flying everywhere. I said, " Payback."

  He growled, and kissed my lips. He soon flashed us into the house, and my back hit the couch in the living room. Let's just say, we were like animals.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

89.6K 1.9K 26
Once Henrik Mikaelson is now Henry James. Being reincarnated and getting his memories later on, will henry look for his siblings or stay hidden? Movi...
6.3K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
50.8K 1.5K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...
33.7K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...