Ineffable. [D. Malfoy]

By sirizziuss

If he was the devil, she was his creator. For her angelic stance lasted so long- until his demons twisted her... More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
I
II
III
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thank you.

introduction.

9.5K 166 94
By sirizziuss

Warnings:

This story contains mature content.

There will be mentions of abuse, sex, mentions of rape, sexual harassment, and foul language.

Some parts may be triggering.

Therefore, viewer discretion is advised.

Some of the characters in this fic don't belong to me.

They belong to J.K Rowling.

However, the rest belong to me.

𝐀𝐆𝐄 :

The ages do not match up with the actual birth dates of the characters

*I did make up the age's they are not accurate to the actual storyline of Harry Potter.*

The character's BIRTHDATES remain the same.

BUT NOT THE YEAR THEY WERE BORN.

*I didn't want Draco to be super old, so we are just going to accept that he had Scorpius during his teens*

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

Esme Smith: 20 years old

Scorpius Malfoy: 19 years old

Draco Malfoy: 35 years old

* Draco does not look the way he did at the end of deathly hallows part 2 *

just imagine a hot older looking Draco :)

HEADS UP:

I'm in the process of editing chapters from time to time and fixing up the story.

Everything that happens in this story is legal.

Everyone is an adult.

I apologize if there are any grammatical or spelling errors.

ANYWAY, THIS IS MY FIRST DRACO FANFIC; I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Thank you for choosing to read this. It means so much to me, please be kind :)

I love you all <3

- 𝐤  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.3K 49
[ draco malfoy x hermione granger ] ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž...
83.6K 3K 19
On Y/N's wedding day, her fiancรฉ's stepmother sent her to a new world, atleast for her, where she meets a man, Draco. All Y/N wanted was true love, s...
2.2K 182 22
โ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž.โž ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
38.3K 1.4K 32
โ™กโ™คโ™ก "Was she beautiful?" "She was like a goddess." "Why did she love you?" "I don't know why. I never deserved her." "Why did she leave?" "Because...