His Cold Wife | Taehyung ff |

By Jeon_mimi_0101

an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb20... More

He already have a girlfriend
Birthday
Arranged with him
why?
The First Night
A Beautiful Day
The Second Night
The Shopping
Granny
🙂
I'm sorry
who's at the back?
Author's words
His Job
Anger
The Fight
A New Job
Reconcile
morning
Boys' meeting
A gift
Training
The Assessment
Her Husband
His gift
Bangtan Sonyeondan
😁😁😁
Nightmare
The call
Anything for Husband
Settling some matters
author's note...
She finally said it
He Changed Her
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thank you

Night

31.1K 1.5K 35
By Jeon_mimi_0101

7:30 PM

Tae was watching TV when y/n came back from work. Unlike her expectations, he came up to her to give her a warm hug in the cold weather like he used to. Parting with a peck on her cheek, he held her bag and supported her while she changed her footwear almost making her forget the argument they had.

Tae: how was your day?

Y/n: normal.

Tae: I ordered dinner from outside today. Go freshen up quickly and let's eat.

Y/n nodded and went upstairs. She came back after ten minutes wearing grey nightwear.

Tae: colour! ☹️

Y/n: it's not black Tae.

She helped him settle the food on the table and ate in silence. After eating, y/n washed the utensils while Tae attended a call.

Later in their bedroom.

Tae: y/n-aah! I... I got a call from someone and he wants me to join his music band. Should I join?

Y/n: of course you should. Music is your dream.

Tae: but my dad...

Y/n: don't worry. I'll talk to him.

He smiled one of his most charming boxy smiles and pulled her in a very tight hug.

No one said or did anything as he fell asleep. But after about an hour, y/n removed his hands from her waist, tucked him in bed carefully and tiptoed out of the room. She went to the guest room and started looking through the profiles of the instructors she was going to interview.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
450K 12.9K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
852K 37.9K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
3.6K 303 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...