Mcyt Oneshots

deadfuckingaccLOOL tarafından

a oneshot book that contains smut, fluff and angst. some were written in Nov - Dec 2020 which is why they're... Daha Fazla

Schlong
Truth or Dare
Maid Cafe
Cake By The Ocean
Closet
Threesome
MCC 11
Stuck In A Locker
Infinite time in heaven
Hardened Clay
Drunk
Caught
Hiding In a Closet
Punishment
Omega
Omega (part 2)
Demons
Kidnapped
Not In Public, Please
Our Little Angel~
Colours
Punishment (Dreamnap)
Forest
Help...
I'm Trying To Sleep!
I'm Trying To Sleep! (part 2)
Don't Die On Me
Promise
Love
Happy New Year
Tied Up
Sorry, we'll meet again
Dead
Mirror
The Monster Under My Bed
The monster under my bed (pt2)
Cute Stripper 😳
The Lonely Dream in Prison
Stuck
The Leap of Faith
Revenge
Tommy...?
You Promised.
Drunk Sappy
SEX & BEATBOXING 🤪
Puppy
END (announcements)

Reunion

1.2K 16 9
deadfuckingaccLOOL tarafından

DNF? - Mafia AU

Requested by: Fire_0843 from a long, long, long time ago- AAAAAAAAAHSDFVHB

I also have no idea how debts, mafias and other stuff work so like, yeah- the requests would be changed a bit. I mean, a lot. I mean, THE WHOLE THING. I FUCKING CHANGED THE WHOLE STORY PLOT.

I also feel like I've mistaken mafias as criminals. GOD, FUCK. I'm also very sorry for so much pov changes hjhjgfueid

---

??? pov

"Why is time always going this slow." I yawned under my mask. 

"Because it is?" George said still tied up to the chair. 

"Oh, just shut up before I slit your throat apart," I said holding the knife I had. 

George immediately zipped his mouth shut and sat there not moving. I only laughed softly. This is the only way I could get him here. I wonder how he has been doing for the past few years, roaming around the streets with a mask, doing mafia stuff... heh, I wonder how he will react when he sees me...

3rd person pov

"George...? Georgie!?" The head of Mafia shouted out to his beloved boyfriend.

He couldn't find him anywhere and he was getting very worried. He searched everywhere near his base but he couldn't find him. Then, he wore his mask and walked to the city to try and find him. But, his beloved boyfriend was nowhere to be found. (GeorgeNotFound HAH)

After a while of searching, he decided to go back to his base. He went into his room and saw a letter on his window. He picked it up and read it.

Dream,
If you want back your dumb little boyfriend, come meet me at the 'alleyway' you always go to at 9 pm. See you soon~

                                                                                          someone... 🐼

A panda... I don't know anyone who has a panda to represent their team. Okay, whatever. He then looked at the time. 8 pm. There was still time until 9 pm so he decided to have a short nap. 

8:50 pm

Dream finally woke up from his bed and checked the time. It was 8:50 pm, he still had 10 minutes. He then got up from his bed and wore his black robe and mask. He walked out of his room and ordered his vassal, Wilbur, (I'm sure a lot of ppl knows where this was from right? right...?) to take care of the base. Wilbur obeyed the order from Dream. Dream then walked out of the base and to the alleyway. 

When he was close to the alleyway, he checked the time once again, 8:59 pm. He then walked into the alleyway. He saw George tied up to a chair and a man who was wearing a panda mask.

"Let George go..." Dream said with anger in his eyes.

The man with the panda mask then whispered something to George. George nodded. Dream got angry and immediately ran up to attack the man with his knife. 

??? pov

"Let George go..." Dream said with anger in his eyes.

"Remember, I'm not gonna kill you or anything. I just needed to see him. So you, stay calm and don't move." I whispered into George's ear. 

George nodded. Dream then ran up to me with a knife in his hand. I didn't want to fight so I decided to not pull out my weapon. 

3rd person pov

Dream attacked the man using his knife. The man successfully dodged it. 

"Please just listen. I only kidnapped George here to see you." He said still dodging every attack from Dream. 

Dream stopped and looked at the man. "Free him first and I'll let you talk." 

The man then untied George from the chair. George immediately ran to Dream after he was untied and hugged him tightly. 

"Did he hurt you anywhere?" Dream asked worryingly. 

George shook his head. He then let go of Dream. Dream then checked every part of George to make sure. He then sighed in relief. The man only watched with a soft laugh. 

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Dream said staring at the man.

"You still haven't changed a single bit..." The man said with a slight smile. 

"What do you mean?" Dream said in confusion. 

"You're still the same from 5 years ago." The man said with a smile. 

---

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, THE MAN AND DRE MET EACH OTHER 9 YEARS AGO. SHIT HAPPENED 5 YEARS AGO. ALSO, THEIR AGE CUZ WHY NOT. The man is 20. Dream is 22. George is 25. LMFAO. 

---

"...Who the fuck are you?" Dream said.

"Still can't guess, Clay?" The man said. 

George widened his eyes. This man knows Dream's real name... he's not someone normal. He must be someone who Dream knew a few years ago. 

Dream also widened his eyes. No one knows my real name except George and... no, there's no way. There's no way he's back... THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY...

"N-no... no..." Dream said in disbelief. 

The man only chuckled. He then walked up to Dream. George backed away to a wall. 

"Do you need me to introduce myself or do you already know who I am?" The man said with a smile. 

Dream didn't reply. The man then took off his mask. Dream's eyes widened and tears started to form. 

"...Nick." Dream said looking at the man with tears in his eyes. 

"Nu-uh. I go by Sapnap now. You gave me that name, remember?" Sapnap said. 

Dream then pulled Sapnap into a hug. Sapnap hugged back. George watched them with a smile. 

"Of course I remember... Pandas." Dream said with tears of happiness in his eyes. 

They hugged each other for a good 10 minutes before pulling away from each other. George then looked at Dream. 

"So, who's this?" He asked. 

"He's Nick or Sapnap as what he goes by now. He was an old best friend of mine." Dream said. 

George then nodded. Sapnap then reached for Dream's mask and took it off. Dream looked at Sapnap.

"What? That smiley face on you looked dumb." Sapnap scuffed. 

"You drew it for me a few years ago." Dream said. 

"I was 11 back then, idiot!" Sapnap said. 

"Yeah, yeah. Didn't I made you that panda mask?" Dream asked.

"What do you think?" Sapnap said.

Dream only laughed softly. 

"Maybe we should go back to the base to talk?" George suggested. 

Dream and Sapnap nodded in agreement. They then walked back to Dream's base. Wilbur greeted them when they made it there but he stopped Sapnap with his sword from getting in. 

"Let him in, Wilbur. He's an old friend of mine." Dream ordered. 

Wilbur nodded and put down his sword. Sapnap then walked in with Dream and George. 

"Your base is quite boring," Sapnap said.

"What about your's then?" Dream asked.

"I'm not even a mafia. I only roam around the streets, steal food with my mask on. That's all I do." Sapnap said. 

"Seems like you." Dream said. 

They then walked into Dream and George's bedroom. Sapnap looked around and saw the letter he wrote to him a few hours ago. 

"I even drew a panda here and you still couldn't guess who I am." He said chuckling. 

"Whatever." Dream said rolling his eyes. 

"I'm going to go talk to Karl so that you guys can talk. Bye!" George said walking out the door. 

Dream and Sapnap waved to George as a goodbye. It was now only both of them sitting on the floor.

"So, where did you go for the past years?" Dream asked.

"Oh... It's a long story." Sapnap said.

"It's fine. We have plenty of time." Dream said.

Sapnap took a deep breath before starting the long ass story. 

"I was kicked out of my house and was brought to an orphanage. I didn't want to stay there and wanted to go find you so I ran away from there. I then realised, the orphanage was quite far from your house so I couldn't get there. I then roamed around the streets and begged for food. Sometimes when I really don't have a choice, I steal food from like 7 Eleven. I did that for about 4 years." Sapnap said it in one breath. He then took a deep breath before continuing again. 

"Then, I decided to finally try to find you. I searched everywhere for you. After like 6 months, I found a wanted poster of a mafia, aka you. When I saw the mask, I knew it was you. I knew I was finally near you. I then searched everywhere for you. But since you were a mafia, you would probably have a hidden base so I decided to find places where a base could be hidden in. After a few more months of searching, I finally found your base. I then need a plan on how to get closer to you. I saw you and George go into this room and..." Sapnap said hesitating if he should say it.

"Me and George what?" Dream asked. 

"Fucked..." Sapnap mumbled out. 

"Uh... Just continue!" Dream said blushing. 

"I assumed he was your boyfriend so I decided to kidnap him when your not in the base. That's the whole story." Sapnap said. 

"Water?" Dream asked holding a bottle of water.

Sapnap nodded. Dream then gave Sapnap the water bottle. Sapnap took it and drank the whole bottle.

"Woah, didn't know you were that thirsty." Dream said in shock.

"It was a long-ass story. Why wouldn't I be?" Sapnap said.

"Makes sense." Dream said chuckling. 

They then continued talking for a few hours. George then came into the room.

"It's like 12 am. Are you guys still not done talking?" George asked yawning. 

Dream and Sapnap looked at George. They then looked back at each other and blinked. 

"Yeah, maybe we should really sleep." Dream said laughing softly. 

"Is there even anywhere for me to sleep?" Sapnap asked.

"You can sleep on the couch," George said pointing outside. 

Sapnap nodded and walked outside. He lied on the couch and immediately passed out. Dream and George only laughed softly. They both changed into their pj's and went to sleep. 

---

AY OVER 1K WORDS, actually that's not much- FUCK. OKAY, WHATEVER.

Hope everyone has a great day 💕

Eli the author 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
12.9K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
30.9K 324 22
This is only dnf (Dream + George) oneshots and no others sadly, but I can always make another of this is enjoyed! There will be other characters incl...