Drunk Sappy

https://www.wattpad.com/story/259994475-life%27s-better-without-you 

^ link to my new dreamnap book

go read >:(

---

tw//underage drinking

Sapnap poured some vodka into a cup and dunked it down. The taste burning his throat but he didn't care. He took a few more shots and didn't stop until he was fully drunk. He took out his phone and called Dream. Dream picked up the call.

"Dream, I love you so so much. *hic* Why do you always choose *hic* George over me?"  Sapnap said drunkenly to his phone. 

Dream widened his eyes on the other side of the phone. He started to regret never noticing this. He only sighed, his phone picking up the sound.

"Where are you, Sap? I'm coming to fetch you back." That was the only thing that he managed to reply to Sapnap. 

"n-no! *hic* tell me what you feel towards me first! Am I just a *hic* friend or what *hic*!"  Sapnap said quite angrily. 

"I'll tell you when you're sober. Send me the address right now."  Dream said. 

"Find it out yourself *hic*,"  Sapnap said ending the call. 

Dream then sighed worriedly. He opened Snapchat and hoped that Sapnap had his locations on, and he did. Dream was so glad Sapnap had it on. He looked at the location and keyed it into his phone. He then grabbed his car keys and went into his car. He placed his phone and started driving. 

After 20 minutes, he finally made it to the place. It was a very crowded pub. He got out of his car and walked into the pub. He looked everywhere to find Sapnap. He also tried to ask everyone there but everyone was too drunk to know. He then sighed and walked to the backyard. He saw Sapnap sitting there and staring at the dark sky. 

"Sap!" Dream said happily. 

Sapnap then turned around and looked at Dream. He smiled softly. Dream walked towards Sapnap and sat beside him. Sapnap pushed Dream onto the ground and looked at him drunkenly. 

"Please, *hic* just tell me your answer right now. I need to know. It's important." Sapnap said with a pout. 

"I already said I'll tell you when you're sober." Dream said. 

"Do you like sober sap better or drunk sap better?" Sapnap asked.

"Sober sap." Dream said without hesitating.

"Why *hic*?" Sapnap asked pouting. 

"Just get up from me first." Dream said.

"N-no... warm," Sapnap said tugging onto Dream's shirt. 

Dream only sighed and patted Sapnap's head gently. Sapnap muffled out a giggle. 

"Well, I don't really have a reason to like sober sap. But he's better than drunk sap." Dream said. 

"But I like this me better... *hic* I have the braveness to tell you everythinggg *hic*," Sapnap said still giggling. 

"Then tell me everything you want me to know when you were sober." Dream said to Sapnap. 

Sapnap then got up from Dream and sat straight. Dream also did the same thing. They then looked at each other.

"I love you a lot. *hic* But you always flirt and spend more time with *hic* gogy. I always feel left out and cry in my own room, hearing you talking happily with *hic* gogy." Sapnap said starting to tear up a bit. 

"I always see fanart of both of you. The ship 'dreamnotfound' is just everywhere that it hurts my heart when I see it. You don't even spend that much time with me." He said crying even more. 

Dream then wiped Sapnap's tears. In his head, he was constantly repeating the phrase 'I am so sorry, Sap'. He felt so bad for him. He then pulled Sapnap into his arm, gently patting his head, comforting him. 

"I'm sorry..." Dream said. 

Sapnap only muffled out a sob into Dream's chest. Dream continued gently patting Sapnap's head. 

"I'm sorry for not spending much time with you..."

"I'm sorry for flirting with George a lot..."

"I'm sorry for talking to George every night until morning..." 

"I'm sorry for not telling you I... love you too." Dream said honestly. 

---

ayo, I finished another chapter after like, 2 weeks??? I don't even know if this considers as angst bro. 

Mcyt Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें