Money Heist

By summer__stars

TW just in case. This is a money heist story, or La casa de papel, but I'm American, so it's going to be in E... More

Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
A/n
Part twenty three
A/n
A/n
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/n
I didnt die fyi
YOOOO
Part 27
A/n
Part 28

Part one

4.3K 57 3
By summer__stars

   Your POV
Running. Running was all I could think about right now. Maybe the cops won't get me. Maybe they would. I was thinking the worst right now, which I shouldn't be. Now, what have I done? Well let's see!
Do it! The voice inside my head said. What do I do again? I asked confused as ever. Kill them! We've been over this multiple times! Geez I wish it was that easy. What if I get caught? I asked. You know, you would be very confused too if a voice inside your head told you to kill you parents. WE won't get caught! Just do it tonight when they come home! You don't want another beating, especially when they are drunk! It was right. I really don't. So when they come home, get a baseball bat, and knock them out with a bat! When they are both knocked out, drag them down to the basement and shoot them in the head! Ugh. Fine I'll do it! I basically screamed in my head. I groaned and got up. I went to my parents room and got a knife, guns, bullets, and a bat. Don't forget to pack a bag either! "Ugh" I said out loud. The voice I call inside my head, well I call him, The Hider since he only comes when I need him. I went downstairs to get food and water and literally anything else I need. I walked back up to my room and packed a bag with all of my things. I checked my watch and smiled. In less than 30 minutes, it's showtime!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 403 35
I think all serquel fans wanted to know what will happen in the life of this wonderful couple after the end of season 5... If you're one of those p...
Glory. By Nikki

Fanfiction

21.5K 694 22
A story in which Andrés de Fonollosa falls in love with Anastasia Ramos-Davis while planning to infiltrate The Bank Of Spain. (La Casa De Papel) [Ber...
52.9K 831 39
Different imagines with different characters from the show "Money Heist" that I came up with:) All of the information is written in the first chapter...
8.9K 167 36
COMPLETED relationships aren't allowed, but rules can't always be followed?