Male reader x Left4Dead

By CrashDragon

YOU that's right you have lucked out to be apart of the few people to be immune to the zombie infection known... More

Another day in hell
Getting a new friend or puppy?
Meeting new people 20 questions edition
Crazy misunderstandinds
Supply run
Learning words
Cornered
Fight for the top
The stalker
Tanks for nothing
Tankbuster
You got some splain'in to do
Game plan
One hell of a moral boost
Rescued?
Reunion
"Rematch"
A shocking development
Break out
Meet the family

Tentacle recon

1.6K 26 2
By CrashDragon

"A TACTICAL NUKE!?!?" They yelled

"Could you scream any louder I don't think the entire complex heard you." I said

"How can you be so calm about this?" Louis asked astonished by my nonchalant attitude to the situation.

"Simple one the cube that has the nuke can't be open without me and two even if they did  find a way to get into the cube the nuke is deactivated and some of the components are in the other cubes or gone either way." I said they all calmed down some as they watched me look around my cell.

"So what are you doing exactly?" Bill asked.

"Looking for a way out or something I can use to get us out." I said moving a create to another part of my cell.

"Can't you just go all super tentacle man and get us out of here?" Francis asked waving his arms like they were tentacles.

"Even if I did all I have is my blade, and my tentacles so even if I got out and went on a murder spree I'd still have to find the girls. And another thing while I'm tearing a way out who's to say max won't just kill them when he gets word that I've escaped. So no if I'm going to get us out of here I've got to do it stealthily." I said as an object on the wall caught my eye.

A vent wonder where it leads? I thought to myself.

"Speaking of stealth I found a vent I wonder if I can scope out the place from here?" I asked more to myself but loud enough for the others to hear.

"Not like you'll ever find out the things to small for you to fit through." Zoey said.

"True I might be to big to fit in there but these guys will fit just fine." I said as a tentacle came from my back.

"How is that supposed to work?" Louis asked

"Just give me a moment to make some slight adjustments and it'll be ready." I said as my tendril started to shift form.

"Okay what's new with it cause all I see is that you made it look like something that would haunt a little kids nightmares." Francis said unimpressed.

"It's simple the eyes on this tendril allows me to see and hear what it does." I said while pointing to the optical receptors on the tentacle.

"And the teeth?" Zoey asked.

"Removal of obstacles living or otherwise." I said as both me and the tentacle smiled at them.

"You know what to do." I said as my tendril slide over to the vent before removing the cover and started traveling through the ventilation system.

Traveling down this one path I started to hear voices coming from down the way. Following the voices I came to a vent cover to a makeshift lab with the girls strapped down to operating tables and three extra people in the room.

"So these two are the ones that came here with that new group right the one with the new gladiator." The man in a lab coat asked the two guards behind him.

"Yeah Vic they're the ones." The first guard said.

"And you said that they obeyed our new gladiator's commands."  Vic asked.

"Yeah it seemed like they were quite attached to him even when we picked them up they stayed near him."   The second guard said as he remembered the pickup.

"I'll see what I can work with from these two maybe figure out what he did to make them act like how they do.

"And if they become difficult to work with?" One of the guards asked.

"Then I'll just use the obedience collars on them a couple of jolts from those should set them straight." Vic said nonchalantly.

"Better be careful doc if that new gladiator finds out about you using those collars on them he's likely to come kill you." The second guard said.

"I highly doubt that besides even if he escaped there's a plethora of people with guns between him and me. If anything he'll probably be gunned down before he could get anywhere close to me." Vic said so sure of the security of the complex to protect him.

Keep telling yourself that doc. I thought as I continued to observe Vic.

"Now I've got plenty of work to do so you can either stay here and help or wait outside." Vic

"We'll guard the door." One guard said as they both left the room.

As easy as it would be to kill this guy it would attract unwanted attention I'll have to get the girls out later. I thought before my tendril continued on through the vent until I was outside the room. I saw the guards through another vent cover and decided to listen in never know they might say something useful.

"You think we'll be able to have a little fun with those two before max decides what he wants done with them?" The first guard said

"Sir that's fucked up." The second guard now identified as his subordinate said

"What who's to say our new gladiator hasn't already done that I mean they were pretty attached to him."

"No thanks last thing I want is to get infected just because I stuck my dick in sickly."

"Suite yourself but everyone needs a little stress relief now and then besides we got condoms so I'm pretty sure we're good."

Congratulations Vic this guy just took your spot on my list. I thought fighting every urge I had to kill this guy. Instead of causing a scene I had my tendril slither away from that section of the facility. 

It didn't take long for my tendril to find another vent this one leading into the armory. Looking through there didn't seem to be anyone around. Seeing no one inside I had my tendril rip through the vent cover and entered the room. I had another look around the room to check for any cameras but none were there.

There's my stuff hmmm I can't just take it back they'll know somethings up I guess I'll just take some stuff back with me and leave the rest here. I thought before my tendril went over to my storage cubes and started swallowing some of the objects inside before returning to the vent and leaving.

My tendril slithered through the ventilation system until it came pass another room peeking through the vent cover I found out it was the basement and I could see all the machines keeping this place running.

I think I can use these machines but I'll need certain materials before that. I thought before deciding I've searched the place enough for one night and started to retract my tendril. Once it was back at the cells I had it spit back up what it had taken from the armory.

"What's that you got there?" Louis asked.

"Some of my things I was able to smuggle out of their armory." I said looking over my recovered items.

"What did you get?" Bill asked

"Just two things and a few things for the second also Zoey put this on press the button on the center and don't freak out." I said as my tendril gave Zoey the device.

Looking confused for a moment she looked to the others for their reactions but they could only give her a confused shrug. Having nothing to lose Zoey had followed my instructions putting the device on her chest and pressing the button. Upon pressing the button a dark blue liquid like substance covered Zoey's body. She was about to start panicking before remembering that y/n had instructed her to not freak out so she tried to calm herself as best she could. Soon the liquid like substance stopped before solidifying onto her body.

"What happened what is this stuff?" Zoey asked as she looked at herself.

"It's an armor made of nano-fiber it adapts to the body it's on." I said

"How tough is this thing?" Zoey asked poking the armor on her arm.

"It's still in testing but I'd say tough enough for you to take gunfire not strong enough to take on a tank. If you want it off say deactivate or press the button again. Here one of you can use this just be careful with the ammo." I said before having my tendril hand them a revolver and ammo.

"Deactivate." Zoey said and the armor returned to a liquid like substance before returning back into the device.

"Now that's pretty cool." Zoey said putting the device in her hoodie pocket.

"Why's the chamber and ammonium glowing?" Francis asked as he took the gun while Bill took the ammo.

"Simple that's liquid nitrogen in there." I said

"Are you serious?" Bill asked as he looked down at the ammunition in his hands.

"Yep that revolver shoots icicles anything it hits will be encased in ice." I said proudly as Francis admired the firearm.

"Don't get to attached to those I'm only letting you keep them until we're out of this mess." I said

"You already have a plan to get us out?" Louis asked

"Yep." I said as I fixed the vent cover to look like nothing happened to it.

"Okay so what's the plan soldier?" Bill asked.

"I'll tell you once I've got all the materials ready." I said while moving the creat in my cell in front of the vent.

"Are you sure this plan of your will even work." Francis asked doubtful of my supposed plan.

"Let's just say in a week or two you'll get a front row seat on why making an enemy of me or my friends is the worst mistakes you could ever make in your very very short life." I said as my tendril smiled at them.

The nano armor

Frostbite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519 39 19
In the United States a sickness called COVID-19 has taken over the entire country. Scientists do not even know what to do but they have been figuring...
442K 22.6K 56
It starts with a simple itch, nothing more. Maybe a few random spasms or the occasional shudder but you'll think nothing of it. Then you'll get blood...
4.1K 1K 27
The Wildfire Virus. That's the illness the eggheads have called dubbed that has spread alarmingly fast all over the world. No could figure out at fir...
4K 211 40
{Based off of the game Left4Dead2} Five survivors; Nick, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, and Kelsey Briggs must fight off the infected to find a way to sanct...