Silvermist || Sky - Fate: The...

By xjessxsx

Silvermist has many secrets. But with the arrival of a new redhead will she expose them all or will she be th... More

Silvermist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

7.7K 248 12
By xjessxsx

"Urgh, I am never smoking again," I groan as I wake up from my lovely nap, remembering my embarrassment of what had just occurred.

"Yeah that sounds like a fairly good idea," Musa says as she takes off her headphones and moves from her chair to her bed sitting next to me.

"Was it that embarrassing?" I question not really making sense of what had happened. I remember walking and bumping into Sky and then... oh fuck. Yep it really was that bad.

"Yep. Now tell me how you have been. I've missed you so much." As she is speaking to me I see a young girl watching us as she moves plants around. Man, this room looks like the fricken amazon forest.

"Yeah I've been good ya know kinda boring summer, but happy you're finally here," I say hugging her once more.

"So are we going to the party tonight for the first-years?" I hear the girl say the one playing around with the plants. Earth fairy I'm assuming.

"Yes Terra and so is Silver here, isn't that right?" Musa says smugly to me. I roll my eyes nodding a yes. Don't get me wrong parties can be fun sometimes but when Jacob leaves me to go hang out with a girl, and Riven cannot be found, it means I have to socialize so I usually opt out or find a guy to hook up with which I later regret. This year is different. I have Musa who despite being a year younger than me and two grades below won't leave me. I think. Oh, and I have Sky, kind of.

"So you're Silvermist, sorry for eavesdropping it's just that, well you know your kind of famous around here," She says. She's rather cute but I hate the unwanted attention.

"Yep and you must be Terra," I say smiling at her.

"You know who I am wow that's amazing" she rambles on nervously.

"Yeah no, I just heard Musa call your name, but it's a cute name" I reply as she realizes I didn't actually know who she was.

"Wanna meet the rest of my roomies?" Musa asks as she pulls me out of the comfort of her bed.

"Not particularly but seeing as though you have removed me from your oh so wonderful bed, why not." I follow her into the room on the left of her bed. Musa's dorm is huge in comparison to mine but she also lives with 4 other people. I follow her in front of the room as she knocks on the door.

"What on earth do you want?" I see a blonde girl come out annoyed. I recognized her as the Princess but didn't particularly know her name or rather anything about her.

"Just wanted to say hi introduce you to my friend," Musa says rolling her eyes at the blonde.

"Oh Hi SIlvermist wow it's a great pleasure of meeting you I'm Stella," She says rather fakely and sarcastically as if it wasn't a pleasure meeting me. I mean who wouldn't wanna meet me am I right.

"Nice to meet" before I can finish my sentence she slams the door shut.

"Well she seems rather nice," I say to Musa in a sarcastic tone. She laughs at me leading me to the other side of the room to another door. I smile at Terra as she organizes her plants, to which she smiles back at. This time Musa doesn't bother knocking; she just opens the door and walks in.

"This is Bloom and Aisha," She says pointing at the redhead from this morning and another girl.

"Hey it's nice to see you again," Bloom says as she stops whatever she was writing and comes over giving me a hug.

"So you two have already met?" Musa questions looking between me and Bloom.

"Yeah we met this morning in the courtyard," Bloom says sitting on her bed.

"You're socializing how very strange," Musa says pointing at me laughing in a joking manner.

"Oh shut up I talk to people, sometimes" I reply, going to sit next to Bloom. I wanted to talk to her about what she had told me about coming from California and how she could be like me. But it was the wrong time wrong place, and I could be wrong.

"So are you in the first-year as well?" Aisha asks from her bed, which Musa sits on, next to her.

"No, I'm in my third year, I'm a fire fairy, what about y'all?" I ask my accent coming out, so I quickly correct myself before anyone notices. "You all I mean," I say rather fast.

"Bloom is a fire fairy like you and Aisha is a water fairy," Musa says, speaking for them. Fire fairy, like me this girl gets more interesting the more I learn about her.

"Well, we should probably go to that party right?" Aisha says getting up.

"Eh it just started we can be late," I say to which Musa says no to and drags me up.

"Right then, I should probably check on the passed-out Jacob that's laying on the floor of my room, so I'll see you down there," I say walking out of their dorm. I hear Bloom say something to Stella about her clothes but dismiss it as I make my way to my room.

As I open the door I see a still very passed out Jacob, except now he's on my bed. Deciding to fuck with him I jump on the bed and scream in his ear "FIREEEEE". He quickly wakes up, jumping from the bed in a fighting motion. I laugh at his face as he realizes there isn't actually a fire and that I was just messing with him.

"Bitch" He mutters as he goes to sit next to me.

"Come on we should probably go to the party," I say getting back up from my bed.

"Urgh but first-years and people," He says laying back down into the bed.

"And booze, and girls," I say pulling him back up. He suddenly perks up and straightens his jacket ready to go to the party.

"Please you just wanna go so you can see Blondie. By the way, where did you just come from?" He asks as we make our way out of my room to the grand hall.

"I do not want to see Sky as I just made a fool out of myself in front of him as I was going to Musa's room," I say as we walk down the stairs. I exhale loudly as I see the massive crowd we were approaching.

"All of the sudden I want to go back to your room," He says as people stare at us as we walk to the center to get some food. Munchies am I right.

"Please people are just staring cause we are badass," I say grabbing a donut and munching on it. He does the same except grabs two.

"Or because I've got the crazy father who by the way was never in my life so to put that judgment on me is kinda rude, and they are staring at you cause you're kinda like a badass fairy and hot," he says as we approach a pillar. I slap his arm and laugh as we stuff our mouths with donuts, and he starts to light a cigarette. 

"Oh don't look now but blondie is coming this way," he says laughing at my currently full mouth. I chew fast, swallow the remaining donuts and wipe my mouth.

"For someone who claims they don't like the boy, you seem rather flustered," he says laughing at me. I punch him in the arm and turn around right as Sky approaches.

"Hey Silv, Jacob," He says, giving me a hug and nodding at Jacob.

"That's my cue to leave, come find me later Misty," he says as he walks away into the direction of some girls taking a puff of the cig before disposing it. For someone who has a bad reputation, he sure pulls a lot of girls.

"So uh how are you feeling" He says nervously wondering if I remembered. Which I did very much.

"Yep, I'm good, sorry by the way for my actions or whatever," I say laughing.

"Are you apologizing for calling me pretty?" He says questioningly.

"What no I mean. Urgh shut up, pretty boy" I say slapping his arm. He laughs in response placing an arm near my head on the pillar leaning into me as if he was imprisoning me or about to kiss me. He was very tall compared to me so It definitely felt... hot... Dominating.

"So you think I'm pretty then?" He says leaning forward to whisper in my ear. I get shivers as he pulls back. Definitely hot.

"If I remember correctly you called me pretty too," I say pressing a finger into his chest in a pointed way.

"You are pretty, pretty hot," He says, smirking. Okay, this boy is doing things to me now. Before I can respond the princess decides to join us. Fricken Stella. However, he doesn't notice.

"Sky can I talk to you?" She asks as she is right behind him. He takes his hand away from the pillar and turns to look at her. What am I missing between these two?

"Well, I'm just gonna, yeah leave mhmm enjoy your talk or whatever," I say rambling on as I walk to the staircase looking for Jacob or Riven. As I walk among the platforms I hear Aisha say "Bloom I think you're a changeling".

I stop dead in my tracks. I mean I thought, but I didn't know whether she was like me. I zoom out of their conversation taking in my thoughts. There is no way she is, I suspected it but... Do you know what that means? It means I'm no longer alone, maybe I can finally tell my secret to someone without the judgment.

As I am about to go approach them, Bloom runs past me. It takes me a minute to register before I am running after her. I turn the corner only to have her disappear. Deciding to talk to her later I make my way downstairs seeing Musa walking down with Aisha.

"Hey, have you seen Bloom?" She asks I shake my head, still fazed by what just happened.

As I walk through the grand hall buzzing with hundreds of people, I once again bump into someone, their hands reach out to grab me before I fall over.

"You know we've got to stop meeting like this" Sky. I look up at his face suddenly aware of my surroundings coming back to the present. I realize his arms are still on mine.

"Sorry I was distracted," I say smiling up at him.

"Too distracted to notice, a pretty boy like me?" He says stealing my words from earlier.

"Yeah kinda," I say laughing. "So how did your talk with Barbie go?" I ask.

"She's not a barbie and yeah it went fine we just caught up I guess," He says not meeting eye contact. Strange. Maybe there is something between them.

"Well, I am going to go to my room seeing as I've embarrassed myself enough times in front of you tonight" I kiss his cheek turning the other way. The last thing I hear is his angelic laugh before I walk away to my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...
280K 7.2K 34
Eira Dowling grew up around Alfea as the adoptive daughter of Farah Dowling, the headmistress of Alfea College. Growing up, she knew nothing about he...
65.4K 987 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
708K 13.6K 37
✩𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎✩ Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...