The savior of worlds

Door CPTSUCCESS

Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why sto... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Collab Announcement

Chapter 48

348 9 8
Door CPTSUCCESS

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING. All rights and properties go to their respective owners.

3rd person P.O.V

The five men were in a custom bull head moving through the sky at about 500 miles an hour.

Oscar has cleaning his katana and Adam was looking at it impressed.

"Nice sword." Adam complimented.

"Thanks. I forged it with aura infused Damascus steel." Oscar said as he got out a whetstone and began to sharpen the blade's edge.

"It's beautiful. You got good taste." Adam complimented.

"Thank you. Few appreciate the classics these days." Oscar said with a smile. 

"Why did Manus take you in?" Oscar asked.

"Me? He saw the potential in me that others were afraid of and he freed me from hell." Whitley said with a chuckle. "Maybe that's why my sister decided to do this. Because she doesn't like the idea of me getting what I deserve for once in my life." Whitley said as he closed his eyes.

"What about you?" Oscar said to Jaune.

"I'm from a long line of warriors. The master wanted me to fulfill my destiny. He gave me the assignment of going to go to Beacon. I enlightened the kids there to the ugly truths of the world. Ruby couldn't accept the truth no matter what I told her. She always denied and rejected it. Maybe she's trying to make a beautiful lie to cover the ugly truth." Jaune said as he drank from his canteen.

"What about you Adam?" Oscar asked.

"I was going down a path of perpetual self-destruction. Both of body and mind. The master saw that and decided to stop such a thing from happening. Believing that I was worth more alive than dead. Blake doesn't seem to agree with the master about my redemption. That's the most likely reason for her actions." Adam responded as he rubbed his eyes. Stopping any possible tears from forming.

"And what about you?" Oscar said to Mercury.

"I suffered from the moment I could walk at the hands of my father. He sought to turn me into a weapon. One he could control. The master didn't like that idea and freed me from the darkness. Afterwards he seemed to value my skills of fitting in with a crowd and sent me into Cinder's faction. I didn't refuse. I was the best candidate for the mission." Mercury said with a guilty look on his face. "What about you? Why do you help the boss?"

"He sent Hazel to train me. He turned me into a man and to make sure Ozpin didn't take over my mind. And after Ozpin surfaced for the first time Salem attacked my aunt's farm. Hazel was able to get to me in time. My aunt was dead when we found her. And once Hazel took me to Ashina I knew what I needed to do. To make sure no one else suffered as much as I have. That's why I'm working for him." Oscar said.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

5 hours later

"We're coming up on their position." Mercury said from the cockpit.

"Before we engage my sister is my kill. Understood?" Whitley said.

"Agreed." Literally everyone else said.

"By the way does this thing have an armory on it?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah. By the cargo bay door. Why?" Jaune supplied.

Oscar opened the cargo bay door and grabbed a rocket launcher and special ammo off of the wall. He looked down and saw the camp below him as they passed and shot a poison gas rocket at the camp.

"Nice thinking. Cripple the enemy before they stand." Adam said as he got up and jumped out of the plane after the gas cleared.

"Not honorable but they killed civilians. They don't deserve honor." Jaune said before following his comrade as he grabbed his weapon and shifted it into greatsword form.

"Nice work." Whitley said before following his brothers in arms and made a summon of Nito.

"I'm gonna go park. You have some fun." Mercury said with a wink.

Oscar snorted. "Don't expect any leftovers." Before he jumped out after the other three. As he hurtled through the air he grew his grimm blade and slashed at Yang Xiao long who was moving to help Blake against Adam. As he landed in front of the new maiden he drew his other blade and nearly took off her head.

"You think you can kill innocents and get away with it? Hell no. You'll die like your mother." Oscar said before launching at her.

He began to slash at Yang. The blonde boxer was able to weave through his attacks and when she struck back he was able to be somewhere else faster than the eye could see. He slashed her arm and cut down a decent amount of her aura. Yang looked at Oscar with caution.

"You figure it out yet?" Oscar said before disappearing and slashing her back. "One of my semblance's is Ozpin's time manipulation."

He then began to give off a aura of pure killing intent. He then grew two different bodies with copies of his blades as well. "This is my second semblance. Asura."

(Yes I just turned Oscar into a mini Zoro. But it was better than the canon version. Sue me.)

"Not bad." Yang said. "But I'm better." She then released a blast of wind and launched at  Oscar he was able to bring up his six swords to stop her punch but it only slightly cut into her hand.

"The spring maiden. I should have seen it coming." Oscar said through gritted teeth. He jumped back. "Fortunately I'll be able to keep you at bay for the main man to arrive. This is really just a test for me."

"A test to see how fast you'll die?" Yang snarked.

"No. To see how long I can last." Oscar said as he launched at her. Yang blocked his greatsword but was pushed back from the unexpected weight of the sword. She grit her teeth before punching in the ribs. There was a crack but Oscar kicked her across the face. The blond warrior was sent back and threw a lightning bolt at Oscar who cut it with his katana.

"How bland and unoriginal." Oscar said before appearing next to Yang and slashed her across the stomach. "There are lighting users across the world and that's your best? Come on."

Yang turned into a bolt of lighting and punched Oscar faster than he could react. He was launched back and hit a wall. "Ow. Man am I glad I figured out how to shut off the ability to feel pain." Oscar said as he got up and noticed that his arm was dislocated. He grabbed it before popping it back into place with a sickening crack. "I'll never get used to that."

Yang looked at him with a disgusted look. "How can you do that so easily?"

"How can you kill innocents so easily?" Oscar retorted before sending out an energy slash at Yang.

He brought his blades to her sides in a attempt to cut her in half and Yang caught the blades and kneed the boy in the face. As Oscar flew back Yang appeared above him and punched him in the stomach. Oscar  hit the ground and made a crater.

Oscar tried to move but realized that he couldn't because his aura was broken and he was under rubble.

"Any last words?" Yang said.

"Three minutes. That's how long I lasted." Oscar said. He then looked at the blond brawler ."You'll last less."

"The hell are you-" Yang started before a mass of Muscle and iron ran into her at One Hundred miles an hour. In her place Mercury was standing with his halbred in hand and wearing his Gundyr armor. The armor somehow increased his height to a staggering 8'5. And most importantly his eyes were red and his semblance was activated.

"Who are you?" Yang said looking at the towering mass of power incarnate.

"Someone who did all the side quests first." Mercury said before disappearing and reappearing in front of Yang and hit her with a haki infused swipe of his halberd.

The blond fighter was sent flying across the landscape and skidded across the ground and hit the side of a cliff. She pulled herself out and saw Mercury charging at her with a great fury. The girl jumped over the hit and punched Mercury with a semblance fist. Only it didn't do jack shit.

Mercury looked down on her with pity. He then grabbed her by the head, lifted her up, and stabbed her with his halbred. It didn't break skin but it sure as hell hurt her. She struggled to stand up and realized she was miles away from the camp.

And he was right in front of her.

"Would you like to know something child?" Mercury said as he grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground. "I am for more powerful than the other three apprentices of the master. I am the second strongest person in Ashina. The only man stronger than me is the master." Yang's eyes widened in fear and she began to punch and use her maiden powers against Mercury but it did nothing and he began to squeeze her neck and began to choke her. "Do you know why the master rarely sends me out on missions? It is because I do not like death. I only kill when necessary. Remember Cinder Fall? The former fall maiden? She's dead. I killed her. A trained maiden with battle experience fell to me. I was alone and she had back-up. And I was nowhere near the level I am now. And you know what that means for you?"

Yang's vision began to go dark.

"It means you were dead the second I was sent." Mercury said before crushing her neck and watched her limp form drop to the ground.

Yang Xiao Long met her end not in a blaze of glory. But in a situation of pure helplessness.

Mercury looked at the corpse and then saw the vultures in the sky.

He walked away and he heard the vultures land on the ground and the sound of tearing flesh.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

343 10 7
Upcoming a next Wattpad Takeover starting all crossover heroes from other universes they'll give you some answers anytime at all!
17 0 4
" Although the Isekai were about reincarnated into different world and where the reincarnated people were supposedly becoming a heroes of those world...
88.4K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...