Imperfectly Perfect (A WeiLan...

By Poly007

The perfect human being Zhao Yunlan falls for the perfect human being, Shen Yezun but ends up getting married... More

Prologue and Character Intro
1. Mr Perfect Meets Mr Perfect
2. Miserable Mr Imperfect
3. Lost My Heart
4. Do Not Fall For Me
5. Pronounce You Husband and Husband
7. Troubled Mr Imperfect
8. Stuck With Him
9. Upside Down
10. Ride to Hell
11. Fallen Angel
12. No Breather
13. Bow Wow
14. Chaos Chaos Everywhere
15. Chaos Chaos Everywhere - II
16. Hey, Husband
17. Black and Blue in Love
18. Realisations
19. Making Amends
20. Love Is All You Need
21. Teas and Traumas
22. Jealousy and Wars
23. Jealous Husbands
24. Love or Obsession
25. Love and Dark Pasts
26. Desperations and Drunken Shenanigans
27. A Lot Like Love and Love
28. Love Me
29. Fates and Destinies
30. His Karma
31. In The End - I
32. In The End - II

6. Wei, Not Ye Zun

690 49 42
By Poly007

He sweated profusely in that air-conditioned room with tiny droplets of sweat stuck on his temple that he quickly wiped away with the back of his hand. He could hear his heart drumming within his chest, not because it was his wedding night but because he was not supposed to be here, at Zhao Yunlan's penthouse, posing as Ye Zun.

He was the wrong twin, in the wrong place at a very wrong time. (Courtesy: meenuV24)

His heart skipped a beat at the sound of the door opening. He quickly tapped his pockets and sighed with relief to feel his inhaler still in there. He could always rush to the washroom if he needed it, and he was sure he was going to need it tonight.

The door opened; he could feel goosebumps erecting on his skin. His heart almost jumped out of his mouth, the moment the person entered.

Quickly standing up, he felt nervousness gripping him to the bones. His breath almost got stuck in his throat, the moment he saw the handsome face of Zhao Yunlan and his smile that could brighten even the gloomiest of days.

He quickly blinked; the contacts were suddenly uncomfortable. He mentally cursed himself, this was not the time, he told himself. But the luck was not on his side, it never was.

Yunlan raised eyebrows in surprise, "You look pale, you alright?"

Shen Wei could only nervously grin back because he knew the moment, he opened his mouth, his secret would be out.

"You nervous? That's a first," Yunlan was surprised to see Ye Zun standing frozen on his spot. He ran his gaze up and down, scanning him top to toe. White shirt buttoned to the top, sleeves with buttoned cuffs, so uptight, so unlike Ye Zun, Yunlan thought.

"What happened, Ye Zun?" Yunlan walked towards Wei wearing his trademark sultry smirk, his steps were slow and predator-like, "Is this some new kink of yours?"

Wei slowly backed, now more than just nervous.

"What is this? You a school kid at fault, you want me to punish you? Or..." Yunlan kept advancing, ready to pounce his sex-addict kitten, "you the virgin and I rape you?"

Shen Wei's eyes swelled. He was scared now. The change in his expression gave Yunlan wrong signals.

"So, you want me to rape you," Yunlan smirked, his eyes filled with lust.

Shen Wei scaredly shook his head in no, his eyebrows raised and eyes bloated in scare.

"Oh, Ye Zun, how I love your kinks, your little role-plays," Yunlan snarled as he aggressively wrapped his arms around Shen Wei's waist, and pulled him closer, making him shudder, "You never cease to amaze me, Ye Zun-ah!" he buried his face in the crook of Wei's neck, earning a whimper from the latter.

"Oh God, your scent... why do you even smell different today," Yunlan sucked on the skin while he enjoyed the struggle from the person in his arms, taking it as a part of Ye Zun's sexual kink, "I like it. I like it."

Being a virgin, Shen Wei was feeling disgusted, "Hm-p-p-please. No!" he tried pushing Yunlan away.

"Ah, Ye Zun, you little slut," Yunlan growled into his neck and bit on the soft skin.

Shen Wei screamed in pain. He could not take it anymore, "Whe... Wei... h-h-I'm Shen Whei, I'm not h-h-yhe-Zhun. H-h-hurting, it is h-hurting."

Yunlan stopped, his lips still on the skin. He very slowly straightened and looked into the helpless gaze of the person, "What did you say?"

Yunlan had heard the name Shen Wei before. He knew Ye Zun had a twin, but he never got the chance to meet him.

"Whe-Whei... Shen Wei," Shen Wei gulped as he trembled like a leaf, still in the bone-crushing embrace of Yunlan.

Yunlan looked at the face, "You... "

"You... you kidding, Ye Zun?" Yunlan was confused. Shen Wei shook his head, his eyes still pleading Yunlan to let go of him.

Yunlan could suddenly see all the differences now in the facial features, "You are his twin..."

Shen Wei quickly nodded. Yunlan removed his arms quickly.

"Is it a prank or something?" Yunlan was in doubt, aware of Ye Zun's mischievous nature, he knew that Ye Zun was capable of pulling off a prank like this.

Shen Wei suddenly felt bad for Yunlan, he bowed his head, "H-he h-h-left..." Wei's voice was small.

Yunlan again chuckled, instantly went into denial mode that Ye Zun would just leave.

"H-he asked me to h-h-switch places..." his voice was small, his words filled with regret.

Yunlan looked at the Shen Wei's face, his expressions were serious now. Something in him believed the person standing in front of him.

Yunlan took out his phone and quickly dialled Ye Zun.

The user you are trying to reach is unavailable

Yunlan again called.

The user you are trying to reach is unavailable

He again called.

The user you are trying to reach is unavailable

Again

The user you are trying to reach is unavailable

"NO!!" He threw his phone, shattering it into pieces.

Shen Wei jumped. Yunlan turned towards Wei, his face dead serious. He strode towards him as if he will hit him, Shen Wei backed but stopped when his back was against the wall. Yunlan stopped just inches apart. His eyes were red, his jaws tensed, a sign he was trying his best to hold back his tears and the boiling anger.

"Umm... I... tell me this is all a joke?!" Yunlan sounded broken, his words were a plead. Yunlan was a mess. He was breaking, his heart was shattering.

Shen Wei could see that Yunlan was hurting and that's when he realised his twin's mistake. He felt bad for Yunlan but he had no response to it, he just looked away.

No answer from Shen Wei was an answer for Yunlan. He loved Ye Zun with all his heart, it was his first love. He turned around, not wanting to show Shen Wei that he was breaking as a drop of tear left his eyes. He inhaled a sharp breath. With his knuckles on his waist, he was trying his best to control the anger building up within him like molten lava.

The room was silent. Shen Wei watched Yunlan's back, the soft rise and fall of shoulders with each breath.

But then...

With a loud yell, Yunlan toppled over the coffee table. Shen Wei jumped, his eyes swelled.

Yunlan turned towards him, his jaws were clenched and his eyes were red. Yunlan wore a murderous rage on his face, he seemed like he would tear Shen Wei apart. Wei gulped.

Yunlan walked closer to Shen Wei, his dark gaze bore into Wei's fearful brown eyes, "Get me Ye Zun or I'll sue you and your entire family... Shen Wei."

His dark glares and words made Shen Wei's blood turn into ice. He could feel his breath getting stuck in his throat, quite literally.

After giving him a threatening death glare, Yunlan turned and stormed out of the room. But the moment he got out, he could feel the ground beneath him shaking. His heart was suddenly aching. He stumbled back against the closed door. He felt weak in the knees. He tried but could not stop the tears anymore.

"Why..." a hoarse whisper left Yunlan's lips, "Ye Zun..." more tears left, his jaws clenched. He couldn't understand as to why Ye Zun did it to him. What did he do to deserve this punishment?! Yunlan snatched at his hair.

While Yunlan was shattering into pieces, inside the room, Shen Wei was gasping for air, he placed himself on the edge of the bed. He quickly tapped his pocket for the inhaler but it was nowhere to be found.

Get me Ye Zun or I'll sue you and your entire family... Shen Wei.

The words echoed inside his head. He looked around. Everything was spinning before his eyes, he was getting dizzy and sweaty. The sudden stress had rendered him breathless, his chest was heaving, his hands shivered.

He was now wheezing. He could no more sit and soon found himself on the floor, gasping and panting for air. He was having such an attack after years.

Ye Zun had ruined lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 955 13
Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan grew up together, becoming best friends over the course of years. Everything was going along fine until Shen Wei fell in lov...
8K 653 20
Shen Wei is having a hard time in being an omega in the world of Alpha. Being weak sometimes his being bully and abuse by them. But what if one day...
23.9K 1.2K 20
Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were little. In his search, Zhao Yunlan met with...
756 97 15
Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never moved. But then he saw the most beautiful...