Mikaelson Twin

By Katerinasgirl

Serenity Adira Mikaelson is the older twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and the daughter of Klaus and Hayley Mika... More

Character Introduction:
Part 1:The Beginning
Part 3:Day 1
Part 2:Home
Part 4:Day 2
Part 7:Hope
Part 8:This Is Your Fault
Part 5:Day 3
Part 9:Saving Hayley
Part 6:Day 4
New Cast:
Part 10:My Life Is Perfect
Part 11:Let's Play
Part 14:I'm Special
Part 16: Pure
Part 17: At Home
Part 12:That Was Easy
Part 21:Miss Mystic Falls
Part 13:High School
Part 22:A Normal Day
Chapter 23:Soul mate
Part 18: Dinner
Part 19:School
Part 20: Road Trip

Part 15:Caroline

4K 57 1
By Katerinasgirl

Mommy's home:

Serenity's pov -

I woke up early to greet the twins and wish them happy birthday. I already have their gifts and know that they'll love it as I've been preparing for months. I'm also very excited as I heard Caroline is here. I met Caroline when I was 8, 10 years ago in Paris. We became close and I would even travel along with her while she helped me control my thirsts. We don't pressurise Carebear because we know that's she's searching for a solution to merge. There is a last resort in turning one of the twins into a heretic.

Serenity:"My favorite pair of twins happy birthday and get ready as I hear Carebear in Ric's office"

I really love Caroline, she's like a second mother. She was there at every one of my showcases to show support. I really do miss and love her. So I quickly got dressed and waited for the twins to get ready.

We walked into Ric's office and there stood Caroline. I didn't realize I was staring until she vamped up to be and held me tightly.

Serenity:"Hello to you, Carebear. I see your old age hasn't kicked in yet."

The twins:"Mom!!"

Caroline:My three favorite girls. Happy birthday twins"

The twins:"Thanks mom"

We sat and talked until the twins and I left to plan their party. Everyone pitched in to help set up the party. Lizzie was doing most of the preperations while Josie and I were discussing what she thinks I got her. I got her and Lizzie the same things just a little different.

I bought Lizzie a designer blue dress, heels, jewelry set with a unending amount of power. As for Jo, I gave designer green dress, heels and jewelry set.

Josie:"Can't you just tell me what you got?"

Ren:"No. If I tell you Lizzie will find out and look at the gift before I give it to"

Lizzie:"That is so not fair"

Serenity:"I'm sorry darling but your party is in 4 hours so we have to finish up and maybe I'll give your gifts in our dorm. It should be under your covers"

Lizzie:"I hope it's not cheesy"

Seren:"My gifts are fit for siphoner models."

Josie:"Did you say models?"

Lizzie:"Oh my God, you got us strippers. Kinky, I love it."

Seren:"Wait, what? No Lizzie. I need to hours to fly so I can give your gifts. Maybe it will help tonight"

We finished up the last of decorating and the hall looks great. Apparently Lizzie wanted to invite the 3 oldest grades, 16,17 and 18. She made sure that the food was perfect especially the California rolls, pizza and different cakes along with the beers and sodas. After we finished the twins rushed to room while I just telleported myself and sat on my bed in the middle.

Seren:"You're here finally. I really hope you like the gifts"

Lizzie:"Did say gifts as in plural"

Seren:"Yes as in more than one. Now open it"

Lizzie went first and opened her 4 boxes. 2 big and 2 small boxes in which I got wrapped. She gasped then squelled up and down.

Lizzie:"Oh my God. It's beautiful"

Seren:"Your dress and shoes are custom designed by a designer who dresses supermodel Gigi Hadid. I'll explain the rings after. And your leather jacket is coming out in a few months but I got the first model."

Lizzie:"This is best present ever. But these rings and necklace is gorgeous. I need to know what it does."

Serenity:"Your turn love."

She opened it up and smiled widely. It made my heart skip a beat and look at her lovingly.

Josie:"You didn't have to but thank you"

Serenity:"Your dress and shoes are designed by Kylie Jenner's designer and are also customized. Now for the rings. These rings have unending and unlimited magic in it. I put some of Inadu's magic in it and she is over 1500 years old. You'll always have power with you now"

They ran up to me and hugged me making me fall to the bed. They wore their gifts to  party which made me happy that they appreciated my gifts. It took several months for each gift and a powerful spell for their jewelry. I decided to a black dress with black heels.

We walked into the hall as Josie is my date and Lizzie is with MG. I walked in with the twins on each of my arms and Lizzie let go to grab MG. We walked down the stairs to be met by Caroline and Ric along with Bonnie who I missed. They smiled and hugged us as the party went on and everyone was happy. It's nice to be normal for at least one day even if kids are magically chugging beer.

After the party we were tired and just fell asleep in our dorm not worrying about tomorrow's problem.

"I'm practically light"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 1 17
what if that in another world hope was killed by the witches and Rebekah had taken the cure and gave a small portion to marcel giving him the ability...
147K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
77.2K 3.1K 57
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...