Midnight Adopts A Child Named...

بواسطة Passing_Ghost_Friend

Izuku's mother died in a villain attack. The villain is apparently his father, who is now in prison. Midnight... المزيد

Midnight Makes a Decision
Interview Time
Babysitting Adventure
A Wrong Diagnosis Leads to Unfortunate Accidents
Izuku's Quirk
Prepping for New School
New School, New Friends, Same Izuku
Hitoshi Enters Stage Left as Izuku's Cousin
Izuku's Birthday Party
Play Date with Kacchan!
Halloween
Izuku and Tenya meets Shoto
Suspicions are Correct
Aftermath
Fire Exposure
The Slow Start of Izuku's Training
Izuku meets All Might/ Group trip to Zoo
Tenya & Izuku's Day
Shoto & Izuku's Day
Hitoshi and Izuku Relax
Katsuki & Izuku at the Arcade
Timeskip Training
Meeting Someone in the Park, Outside of School, and Under a Tunnel
The Party

Momo & Izuku Day

7.8K 290 133
بواسطة Passing_Ghost_Friend

Midnight was called on a quirk trafficking ring case dealing with mutation quirks with Eraserhead. So she wasn't able to watch over Izuku during the case since it was very important and time-sensitive. To remedy this, Present Mic agreed to watch over him mostly and his friends had separate days that they could hang out with him during the afternoon leading into a sleepover.

Thankfully, Somei declared a long weekend because of a quirk incident that happened nearby with a villain. So the school has to get fumigated because of the gas that covered the school before any of the students can return.

Momo called the first night because she was so excited to show him the new teas that her parents had gotten during their latest travel to Europe. Then both of the Iida brothers would take the second day to bring him to the new exhibit at the museum of heroes. The third night would be more like a whole day since it was a day off of school where Shoto and his siblings would bring him along to check out a water park. The fourth night would just be a regular babysitting night with Mic and Shinso. Finally, Katsuki is saved for last because of the saying 'best for last'. He said he has something special planned that he won't tell him because it's a secret.

So here he was on the first night at Momo's house after Uncle Mic had dropped him off with his stuff for the night and also for school the next day.

Mic had already dropped him off to head off to his radio show early. Her maid had answered the door with an excited Momo behind her.

"You're here!"

Izuku smiled with his hands on his hips, "I am here!"

"Follow me! Oh, goodbye Mister Present Mic!" Momo waved over to Present Mic who was watching. Izuku waved to him right before he pulled away from the house's curved driveway.

"Bye-Bye, Uncle Mic!" Izuku yelled out floating a little in the air. He pulled himself to the ground before jumping into the air. "I'm so excited!"

"I am too! I can't wait to have my first sleepover! Ooh, let me give you a little tour before the tea party," Momo pulled him inside by his hand. Yaoyorozu's maid closed the front door right as they made it inside before going back to dust off the walls.

Momo had guided him through her house with her nanny following a bit behind to make sure she didn't get hurt in any way under her watch. She detailed the big kitchen they had with talented cooks on their staff. The countertops were a stunning marble that worked well with the stainless steel and silver appliances that the cooks were working with. The dark wooden cabinets matched well with the kitchen decor like the hanging chandelier over the island where a fruit bowl was placed.

The family room had multiple couches that crowded around a skinny table that had a flower arrangement inside a glass vase. On the wall was a large television screen that was placed above a fireplace filled with framed photographs of family vacations. The intricate rug that was underneath the couches tied the room altogether.

The dining room was a room with a long deep mahogany table that could fit up to twenty people at the table maybe even more from how long it was. And at the other side of the room was a grand piano that was perfect if the guests wanted to hear live music while they ate.

The backyard of the house contained a lovely garden of flowers and produce and a blue pool. The garden was so lush and filled with life. And the pool had the covering over it placed there ahead of time to make sure leaves and other things don't fall into the pristine water.

Last on the list was Momo's bedroom which was on the second floor which meant Izuku got to climb the grand staircase which led up to the second floor. Momo had said that the tour would stop at the second floor since she had most of it to herself if there weren't any guests.

Momo's bedroom was so beautiful. Her bed was so grand with little bed curtains to shield off the mattress from the rest of the room. She had her television mounted on the wall with shelves of movies in front of it. She had two bookshelves that sat on opposite sides of the television. She had a large closet containing many outfits, shoes, and accessories. Her bathroom was a mythical mermaid theme.

"I asked the cook to make some sandwiches and pastries for our tea party," Momo said, gesturing over to the well-made tray table in her room placed near the abdomen in front of her bed. The tray was decorated with many colors of pastries with a separate tray table of small teapots teacups with matching saucers. "So we have mini sandwiches, macarons, croissants, cookies, and scones with some lemon curd. And of course, several pots of tea for us to drink. And they have more in the kitchen if our stomachs aren't full."

"Woah, so cool," Izuku whispered as he ventured over with her to the abdomen for both of them to take a seat there. Yaoyorozu's nanny was outside nearby if they needed anything.

And at that moment, their tea party began. Momo introduced him to fancy teas that her mother had purchased in Paris. And looser tea leaves that her father had bought in the Netherlands. There were about five teas that were prepared just for them to enjoy during their tea party with sugar cubes in a little bowl with a tiny scoop if they wanted any in their cup.

Izuku ate the sandwiches while Momo went for the scones and lemon curd at first while they drank the teas from their cups with exaggerated sips.

"What do other girls do at sleepover parties?" Momo questioned.

"You don't know?" Izuku tilted his head in confusion. He remembers how well Momo got along with others in their class. A lot of their classmates looked at her and talked to her a lot when Iida and he weren't around. "I thought you had more girlfriends at school."

"Well, many girls at school only ask how much I have which makes me doubt that they care when I talk about things I like." Momo tightened her hands in the fabric of her skirt. She looked down at the dark liquid of her teacup with a sad expression. "That's why I only spend time with all of you guys. You care when I talk about the new things I learn about, don't you?"

"Of course! I liked when you talked about how rainbow sprinkles were made yesterday during lunch," Izuku answered honestly. "Plus I always like when you talk about the new stuff that you made with your quirk. Like the Russian doll things that you made for us last week. I forgot the name of them..."

"Matryoshka dolls. I watched a documentary about them last week about the history behind them and how they were made. They are so easy to make with my quirk." Momo explained to him. "I do wish I could get some more friends like all of you that don't care about who my family is compared to who I am."

After their talk, Izuku ended up talking a bit with the maid and nanny to learn what people do during sleepovers. With his answer, he reported back to Momo to say how sleepovers depending on the group of friends. And the maid disclosed how she used to have her hair braided and watch movies with her friends.

Momo coached Izuku on how to braid while he practiced on a small section of her hair. After his practice, he did a loose braid of all of her black hair with her help to hold certain sections of hair at some points.

Momo had tried to braid his hair, but his curls couldn't handle the little braids she had tried to accomplish. So she ended up digging around her drawer to put her old butterfly clip into his green hair.

The nanny ended up putting on one of Momo's favorite movies on the television screens indie her room. They continued to eat from the tray tables filled with food and tea while they watched. Together, they both watch as the princess had invited other princesses to a massive sleepover party where they all slid down a huge slide with mattresses.

Izuku hummed, "Hey, don't you have a big staircase?"

"Yeah," Momo replied quickly without thinking.

Izuku studied the screen for a few more moments. "Do you think it is wide enough to fit the mattress in your guest room?"

"Oh not the one in the guest room specifically," Momo looked back at the staircase in question. The carpeted wooden stairs were a few steps away from her bedroom door. "Although, our guest room does have two twin mattresses stuffed in the closet just in case we have more guests."

They both look at each other with matching smiles. Momo's dark eyes glittering at the thought of re-enacting the scene and pure excitement.

*

Somehow the night transformed into making Momo's grand staircase into a slide for the mattresses. The nanny had made the slide stable because of Momo's help in making thin sheet metal. It took a bit of help from the staff to make a fully functioning slide that was safe to use on the stairs.

"Don't worry. Ms. Merrywell! We have helmets on and I made them extra protective," Momo replied, knocking her hand onto the hard exterior of the helmet that her maid had made them wear. "And matching pads for our elbows and knees. We'll be okay."

The maid nods serenely before slowly pushing the two on the mattress. Both of them squeal as they slide down the staircase with two workers at the bottom to make sure they don't end up tumbling. Safe to say, both of them weren't hurt at all.

Both of them laughed when they made it to the bottom and continued to use the slide over and over again. Izuku and Momo had even convinced some of the staff to slide down the slide as well which was fun to watch. The maid brought down a pillow with her to use as a cushion 'just in case'.

But their night had finished early when Momo had yawned which made Izuku yawn as well. The nanny guided them both upstairs back to Momo's grand bedroom. Izuku changed in the bathroom while Momo changed into her pajamas in her room. After everything was cleaned up, they both brushed their teeth and washed their faces to get ready for bed.

And with the night stars shining down through Momo's window, they both wished goodnight to each other before falling asleep shortly after.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
2.2K 56 25
Ayumu Fujioka. A girl born with a cursed quirk and a cursed family. After ratting out her family to a hero when she was 10 she was left on the street...
40.7K 1.3K 40
Blaze Flames Was amazing, Was a Hero, Was alive, Was the father of Izuku Midoriya, although he was gone, she took him up as an inspiration even dream...
12.3K 276 21
(Warning: -Suicide Mention -Swearing -Murder -Bullying) Saving Izuku from committing suicide, Ochako dedicated her life for this boy. They both ran a...