Stranger Times|| Luke and Reg...

By badbleepofficial

"So, my best friend, huh?" "I could ask you the same question Lukas." "Touché" Brooke Patterson and Olivia Wi... More

Author's note
- Chapter one -
Cast of the book.
- Chapter two -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter four -
Author's note
- Chapter six -
- Chapter 7 -
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS
I love you and I'm sorry
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
IM CHANGING THE COVER
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
IM SORRYYYY
NEW FIC IDEA AND ANNOUNCEMENT

- Chapter 8 -

36 0 0
By badbleepofficial

Saturday morning,

The garage,

Bobby's P.O.V,

Everyone's been acting super weird lately, especially Luke and Olive. I mean, I know that they like each other, everyone does, and I'm fine with it. I just feel like their hiding something from me. Whatever, it's probably just all in my head. I'm tuning my guitar when Brooke walks in, looking like she's about to murder someone.

"TELL ME WHY, EVERYONE AROUND ME IS IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP AND I AM JUST HERE BEING LONELY!!!" She yells, staring at the ceiling.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same spot as you. Except, no one actually likes me." After I say that I mentally face palm, knowing what she's going to ask me next.

"Who do you know that likes me?" She asks, putting her hands on her hips, looking at me with a questioning expression.

"I can't really answer that...." I say, looking at anything but her. And then I realize something. Who around her is in a happy relationship? Luke and Alex broke up over a year ago and now Luke only has eyes for....... My sister. On one hand, I'm happy that they finally got together, on the other, I'm kind of mad that they didn't tell me.

"Who around you is in a happy relationship, Brooke?" I ask, slowly putting my guitar down and approaching her.

"Um...." She says, stepping back. "I can't really answer that." She finishes, turning in the other direction to walk away.

"Oh no, you don't." I say, picking her up and throwing her over my my shoulder as she demands me to put her down. I set her down in the armchair standing in front of her so she can't get up.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again Brooke Leslie Patterson, who around you is in a happy relationship?" I ask, sternly.

"How about, we both write our answers down, and hand them to each other?" She says, getting up and walking toward her note book, grabbing two pens. 

"Deal, shake on it?" I ask, as I put out my hand for her to shake. She shakes my hand and passes me a sheet of paper and a pen. I write down my answer and wait for her to finish. She folds her sheet of paper, like, five times, hands it to me, takes mine, and runs. I look down at the piece of paper and crumble it, knowing that I had just been played. I know this because I had put down Reggie, and she had put...........

                                        Your mom. Sorry Bobs, can't tell. Ask Alex or Reggie.

I mean, she isn't wrong, my parents are in a pretty happy relationship.

The Wilson household,

Brooke's P.O.V,

I just ran out of the studio and into Livi's room, where I find her in her love-seat making out with non other than Luke. Ughhh, like, get a room, or- a different one. 

"Ew, love." I say, breaking them apart. 

"Can you not?" Luke asks, annoyed.

"No, now get out, I need my best friend if your done trading spit with her." I say, making a fake gag reflex. 

"Whatever, bye Olive." Luke says, blowing her a kiss just to make me mad.

"Now that your make out session is over with, can you make room for a therapy session?" I ask, with a pleading face.

"Okay, spill, this is a stress-free enviornment. Everything you say here, will stay here." She says.

"Ok......  So, I was just complaining to Bobby about how lonely I am, and he told me that someone liked me. I asked him who, and he wrote it down....... And now, I'm scared to look." I say, looking at her for reassurance.

She just rolls her eyes and snatches the sheet of paper. When she reads it she isn't even phased. It was like she had heard this 1 million times before.

"I have to go, stay here." She says, taking the paper and getting up and out the door. Leaving me to sir and ponder who it could be, or- who I hoped it was. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

The driveway,

Olivia's P.O.V,

After I walk out of my room, leaving Brooke there, I find myself standing on the porch, waiting for a certain two people to arrive. Ugh, why can't Reggie just tell her already? It would save so much time. Sooner or later, Brooke is gonna move on and Reggie's gonna be heart broken. All because he was to much of a wuss to actually ask his crush out. I mean, he flirted with literally everyone in sight, it's basically one of his personality traits at this point. Boys are so stupid-

"Olive!" I hear a voice yell, It's Bobby.

"Yeah, Bobs? What's up?" I ask, turning around to look at him.

"Are you and Luke together behind my back? If you are, that's fine I couldn't be happier for you guys. Just why didn't you tell me?" He asks, sadness in his eyes.

"We are together, but, I swear it wasn't behind your back! It just happened, like, two days ago." I say, grabbing his shoulders for reassurance.

"Ok good, now where is Luke? We need to go over some rules and regulations." He says, raising an eyebrow.

"Um..... I think he's in the kitchen, just, please don't be too hard on him. He already got enough from Brooke." I say, scratching the back of my head in nervousness

"HA! I knew she knew! That's why she wouldn't answer my question. Ok, well, see you later." Bobby says, walking to the back of the house.

Before I can even respond, Reggie and Alex walk up to the house, laughing about God knows what. I grab Reggie by the collar of his shirt and drag him into the studio, Alex following out of curiosity.

"Ok, you need to tell her Reginald." I say, firmly.

"Tell who, what?" Reggie says, trying to act oblivious to the situation, looking down at his feet to avoid eye-contact.

"You know exactly who and what!" I exclaim. "Alex help me out here!"

"She's right, if you don't make a move she will: moving on. You have to just tell her dude." Alex says, stepping forward.

"No, not gonna happen. She doesn't even like me like that!" He says, flailing his arms around for emphases.

"Do I need to get Luke?" Alex asks, raising his eyebrow at the dense boy.

"I wouldn't, he's getting the 'Big brother talk' from Bobby." I say, shaking my head. Alex mouths an "o" and puts his hands up in surrender. 

"Now back to you Reggie, are you blind? You guys have been completely and obliviously in love with each other for years and it's quite sickening to watch, just tell her how you feel. Do it now too. She's starting to give up." I say, as Reggie frowns at the last part.

"Look, all I'm saying is that it's now or never, do it now. You know you want to get this over with, you can't lie to me about that. Also, out of everyone I know, your the best with your words. Your smooth, but you get to the point. Use that Reggie charm that got her to like you in the first place." I say, a smile turning at his lips.

"Ok, I'll tell her." And with that he walks out.

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNN

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, you can thank homework for that. Thanks for all the support on the book, this is my first one and I'm happy to see it not absolutely fail. I love you all, and until next time my children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 12.4K 65
Julie and her twin sister Dahlia couldn't be anymore different. Where Julie was a total momma's girl in love with music, Dahlia followed her dad arou...
27.5K 728 39
"You live in my dream state, we're lowkey my fantasy i stay in reality, you live in my dream state any time I count sheep...... I wonder if you look...
5.8K 159 26
• 𝐚 𝗷𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘂 • As summer begins, to move on from her mom's death, Julie decides to visit a new city with her best friend Flynn, soon she discov...
8.9K 116 18
[Discontinued ] Y/n Peters. The twin sister to Reggie Peters. Just like her brother, she's in a band with her 3 best friends. In the Battle of the Ba...