Secret Keeper

Autorstwa LucyParkes5

Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over p... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty two
Forty Three
Forty four
forty five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
fifty two
Fifty three
fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important!!!!
•••

Eighteen

6K 99 42
Autorstwa LucyParkes5

The next day after school Libby got a ride with us while Liam went in Alex's car. As soon as we got in the house i grabbed Libby by the arm and pulled her upstairs. I sat her on my desk chair pointing at the make up and then i escaped to my wardrobe to find her some clothes to wear. I picked out some black leggings with a cropped top that had daises on it. Yes it was a little revealing but one it was Libby and not me Two Liam doesn't really care.

"Hurry up and get dressed." I shouted to Libby laughing also.

"You still need to get dressed shut up." Libby fired back while finishing of her make up.

She looked beautiful, even with natural make up. She would look even better when she got out of her school uniform. I stood and smiled at her for a while until she gave me a death glare. I went back to the wardrobe and grabbed my Nike legging like the basic bitch i am. I'm not impressing anyone so i might as well be comfy. I grabbed out a plain red cropped top, and then i shut the doors to the wardrobe and quickly got dressed. I also put some fluffy bed socks on and so did Libby.

We got downstairs to an empty living room. Dad and a few of the guys where out food shopping, I think toby and Leo where at Rugby practice for their team. I texted Liam with the down wards arrow and i the stairs emoji, telling him to come downstairs. Libby had escaped to the kitchen most likely to root through the cupboards to find some food.

I went in the kitchen to see what she was doing and she was looking in the cupboards with a disappointed face.

"There nothing in here, you normally have loads of food. I swear if you ate it all Riley." She turned round leaning her back against the counter and looking sternly at me.

"What do you expect i live with 7 guys, who eat constantly." I laughed leaning on the counter opposite.

"8 now that your dads back, that dude is scary."

"Oh yeah... he likes you though."

"I know, who doesn't like me?"

"i don't like you."

"yeah i don't like you either, not gonna lie your a bit of a bitch."

"Your a bigger bitch though."

"Your not wrong."

We both looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. After we controlled our laughter i walked towards the fridge to see one KitKat left.

"Liam, go get some food..."Libby shouted while walking out the kitchen only to bump into Alex. "Shit I'm sorry." She smiled awkwardly yet innocently looking up to Alex.

"Don't worry about it." He replied back with a more confident smile.

I tried to slowly grab the KitKat hoping Libby wouldn't notice. She didn't until i tried to unwrap it and the tinfoil rattled. She lunged at me grabbing the KitKat but i didn't let go of it. We were now both rolling on the floor trying to get the kit Kat for ourselves. I held it up high so she wouldn't be able to reach it. I was proud of my thinking until some snatched it out of my hand. Me and Libby both looked up to see Liam smiling with the KitKat in his hand. He opened it right in front of out eyes, snapped it in half and gave a side to Alex.

"You can't do that!" I yelled.

"yes i can and i just did." Liam said back calmly still smiling.

"We are hungry, you don't take food off a hungry girl, She will go hangry on you."

"Why what do hangry girls do?" Alex asked with a smug grin on his face.

"This!" Libby lunged at Alex knocking him on the floor. 

"Is that all you got?" He said half serious half joking. I could see the anger building in Libby's eyes and she was about to pounce.

She ran at him and punched him in the arm, he didn't move one bit. Libby looked up at him and realised she made a mistake. Then Alex grabbed her by the legs and threw her over his shoulder.

"Alex let me down." She said laughing and smiling. She knew deep down that she didn't want to get down.

I was still sat on the floor and Liam held out a hand to help me up, I grabbed it and he started pulling me up and then he suddenly let go making me tumble back to the floor.

"Dick." I muttered getting up myself.

"Hm what was that Riley." He replied holding a hand to his ear and bending down to my height.

"Dick!" I said pushing him away from me.

We all went into the front room, Alex still carrying Libby. He plopped her down on the couch and i ran to sit next to her. Liam sat next to me and Alex next to Libby.

"Please order us some Pizza!" I begged to Liam.

"Omg please i beg." Libby added.

"Fine but you all owe me £5." He replied getting his phone out.

"Yessss." Me and Libby hissed in triumph.

Liam ordered two pizzas while the rest of us looked for a movie to watch. Every horror movie i came across i quickly scrolled past because i was not watching a horror again. Alex wanted to, Libby wasn't that bothered but i was.

"Riley, stop being a pussy." Alex grabbed the remote out of my hand and put the first horror movie he found.

I grabbed onto both Liam and Libby at the side of me. Then i had a great idea. I put my arm behind Libby to ask Alex for the remote but then i Grabbed his arm and put it around Libby. I was such a good best friend. Libby gave me a glare which mostly said 'I'm going to kill you brutally ' but a small part of it said 'thanks'. I mean it worked, he kept his arm round her. I grabbed Liam's arm and put it around me then hugged it

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"I need comfort, and I'm to scared to go upstairs and get floppy" (My teddy, yes i still had a teddy) "And you can't leave me because I'm scared." I said not looking away from the tv.

"Riley, its not even started yet." He chuckled.

"so?" He just laughed at me, but he didn't move his arm.

We were halfway through the movie and i looked over at Libby and Alex and saw her head of his chest. I smiled. I on the other hand was hugging my knees with one hand, and using the other to use Liam's arm to cover my eyes. He laughed at me every time i would jump.

When the pizza came we paused the movie so we could eat. I on the other hand stayed scared in my spot. And i was not being dramatic.

"What are you doing?" Caleb asked looking very confused.

"I'm too scared to move." I replied not looking up.

"Omg, the lights are on and everyone's home plus its not even real."

"I don't care."

"Well you need to eat." I didn't respond to him and suddenly he picked me up and sat me on a chair in the kitchen with the others. "Stop being a baby, do you want me to get floppy?" I nodded hard, and he left to get floppy.

He was back pretty quick and then i hugged floppy and then started eating.

"We can watch the rest of the movie in my room because dad will want the tv." Liam said and then he took a bite of pizza. We all nodded.

Hi guys :) How are you all. Let us know if you have any things you would like me to add in, I will try my best to include them. I have some questions so answer them by commenting.

1. Who's your favourite brother?

2. What's you opinions on Riley's love life at the moment?

3.What do you thinks going to happen with the situation with Riley's Dad?

4. what do you think will happen between Libby and Alex?

Have a nice day peps :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

58.5K 4.1K 49
❝Okay, so hear me out... Are hugs really just handshakes for the boobs? ... Nah, that didn't make any sense. Or did it?❞ ...
12.4K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
38.5K 1.2K 26
1 girl, 4 boys. A bond thicker than blood. Riley has no memories before the age of 16 due to a horrific accident. When she goes to college, she (r...
1.7M 40.1K 51
Aspen Anderson has eight over protective brothers. She falls for a bad boy ignoring her brothers warnings after an event that ruined Aspen. She deals...