𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓

By jaicyrae

Marco pulled a black iPhone from his pocket and clicked play. ❝𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟵𝟭𝟭. 𝗠𝘆... More

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
Notice
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓
Thank You <3
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

21.7K 580 187
By jaicyrae

RopeBurn

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
I'll make sure you crack and fall
I made strides, don't call me sweet
Chaos organizes me"

Marco

↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁
This chapter contains mild sexual content

     My ear was talked off for nearly three hours, leaving three hours of my time spent with an excruciating erection. The tight fabric of my jeans suffocated my little friend, killing me off slowly and wearing down the patience I had with my father.

     I hadn't heard any screaming from Elvira, most likely meaning she had gotten some way to get free from the bondage I had left her in. I admit it was unwise to leave her there even though I figured she'd get free, she could have severely hurt herself. Mateo likely freed her the moment my foot passed the doorway. He had always set free any critters I lured into my web, which was why he wouldn't inherit the business. He was too soft.

     "Micetta, are you ready to apologize?" Pulling back the door revealed my loosely hung belt from the bedpost and no Elvira hanging on the other end. In fact Elvira wasn't anywhere in the room, and I knew she hadn't left the room based on how I would have seen her passing my door. She wasn't desperate enough to leave the house through the window nor was she in shape to do so.

The liquor cabinet had been broken open, a broken fork laying on the floor next to it. How she knew to open a locked cabinet with a locked fork was beyond me. What I was aware of was that all of the alcohol in that cabinet was finely aged, and while that wouldn't cause it to hit harder it was all incredibly strong. I had been drinking since I turned thirteen, and even I couldn't finish an entire bottle without getting a bit too tipsy. Well, drunk. I couldn't finish an entire bottle without being completely shitfaced.

So it worried me to see bottles I knew were freshly opened completely empty. At least two wine bottles were completely empty, a few opened bottles barely touched.

     "Elvira Darling?" That was when the broken bottle with a pile of blood caught my attention. My heart sunk at the sight, hopefully Elvira hadn't hurt herself too bad, or better yet killed one of my maids. A singular set of bloody footprints lead to the bathroom door. "Elvira? I'm coming in." I have a small warning before opening the door and making my way into the bathroom.

    Next to a pool of her own vomit laid Elvira, her black hair sprawled over both her hair and the marble floor. She was covered in sweat, beads dripping down from her forehead. Her blouse was left unbuttoned no doubt from where she began to get sick.

As for the blood, it had come from her foot. The blood had clotted enough to where it didn't seem to bleed nearly as bad. Upon further looking the cut wasn't nearly as big on the bottom of the floor as it was on the top. Both were shallow and would heal without stitches.

     Elvira had missed the toilet only by a few feet, leaving the vomit for someone else to clean up. I couldn't ask Aisha to clean up after her bodily fluids, though the bottles in the room were an easy task.

     After Aisha was alerted to clean the room I cleaned up the blood and vomit, sitting Elvira up against the bathroom cabinet while doing so. Next was the wound on her foot, which I plucked the glass from with tweezers. I didn't bandage her foot until after I gave her a cold shower. Even with the cold water she stayed out cold. No doubt from all of the alcohol she consumed.

     Once she was clothed I carefully laid her in bed, careful not to hurt her in the process. Ever since she had been shot Elvira hadn't requested to return to her room. Perhaps she felt as though she was walking on eggshells and it would only anger me, but that wasn't the case. While I admit I had a short fuse I wouldn't lash out over sleeping arrangements. Perhaps it made her feel more secure, which I liked to believe.

Surely she knew my bed was the most comfortable, and the safest place to be in your most vulnerable state.

    Sergio was in the room, sleeping on the leather couch. Now that She was healed he posed no risk to her, and therefore could stay with us. Not to mention he was here for her safety, and wouldn't do any good if he was with my brother.

     "Thank you for cleaning the room, Aisha. I'm sorry for the mess." I pulled the covers over her shoulders, tucking her in at the sides of her body to make her feel more secure in her sleep.

     Aisha adjusted the hijab on her head, making sure not a single hair had fallen out of place during her cleaning. I respected her dedication to her beliefs, it was admirable that she had so much commitment. "Of course Marco, it was no problem. I assume she broke into the cabinet?"

     "You guessed correctly."

     "She's a handful,"

     Oh she had no idea.

     Elvira barely stirred when I had joined her in bed. The cold shower didn't bring any relief to my throbbing erection - no thanks to Elvira putting on a show for me earlier this afternoon.

     A glance over allowed me to see the her as she basked in the moonlight. The dull light illuminated her features, drawing out her cheekbones with light shadows. Drool dribbled from her slightly apart lips, her cheekbones stained a pink color. My hand slipped into my boxers and cupped my manhood. Moving up and down slowly at first, and then speeding it up to quickly get to my release.

     "Cazzo.." a loud groan escaped my lips, waking Elvira from her deep slumber. I quickly pulled my hand from my boxers and tightened my lips into a fine line.

     Her brown orbs met my own, searching my face for an explanation to what she had just heard. "Mm, Marco?" The smile that plastered onto her face was foreign to me. I had never seen her smile like that, especially towards me.

     Oh she's definitely drunk.

     "Go back to bed, Elvira. It's late, you'll be hungover in the morning." My erection had begun to get painful. I'd need to relieve myself soon, and quickly so I could get some sort of rest before the sun came up.

     Elvira sat up, her nightshirt slipping off her shoulder and exposing the lavender colored bra underneath. "Why are you moaning so loudly? It's like you wanted to wake me." She lessened the distance between us both, nearly falling over multiple times. She rested her bum over my groin. The look on her face was dangerous. "Are you still hard from earlier?" The alcohol on her breath seemed like it was strong enough to get me drunk just by smelling it. The way she staggered alone told me that she was much too drunk to dictate her own actions. It would be a mistake to have intercourse with her.

     "You're drunk Elvira, go to bed." She shimmied her hips while holding her arms up in the air as if she were an exotic dancer. She was just as beautiful as one, more beautiful that anyone I had ever seen before. "Stop it. Seriously." I held onto her hips so that she wouldn't fall over while moving.

     "You've been begging to fuck me since I came here, and now that I'm giving you the chance you're turning me down?" The whine in her voice tugged at my heart.

     "You're drunk, I'm not going to screw you when you're not fully in control." I had to ignore the pout her face held. Her lower lips poked out, her eyebrows furrowing.

     "You're never any fun Marco. First you saw you want me, then you torture me in front of all these people." A loud hiccup emitted from her mouth. "And you say you love me but you're so mean to me! You tried to kill me Marco, I thought I was going to die!" Tears welled up in her eyes, she was on the verge of a sob and I had no idea how to calm her down.

     I hadn't ever seen her cry, not since she had arrived here. However I learned something from it. Seeing her cry now was something I never wanted to see again. "I'm sorry Micetta, sometimes I just get so angry I can't think straight." I needed help about it, I know that.

     "I miss my family Marco! I miss everyone so badly. I want to go home to my mama, I want to go back to my old job. I'm miserable here, I hate it here!" She slammed her fist against my chest multiple times, occasionally she'd miss. It didn't hurt me nearly as bad as I felt for hurting her.

     "I can't let you go home Elvira. I'll never see you again." Small tears quickly turned to sobs. She attempted to move her hands up to her face to hide it. No doubt embarrassed by it, though I couldn't really see why. Drunk Elvira was not one I wanted to see again.

     "Please Marco. I can't take it here anymore. I can't live like this!" The louder her voice grew the more worried I became. I could see Sergio sitting up alerted, but he was trained to protect her and not me. Luckily, or he'd have her throat ripped out the moment she hit my chest. Mateo would hear her soon, the last thing I needed was him meddling into my business.

     "It won't be like this forever Micetta, soon you'll love it here. When I can trust you we can go anywhere together. I can arrange for your family to come here if you'd like?" I would do anything to stifle her pain. Anything to stop her tears.

     "I want to go home dammit!" Anything but that.

     "Give me more time Elvira, I promise in the end I'll make you want to stay. Just give me the time to do it, okay?" I pleaded with her, hoping to make her see that I could show her just how much I loved her. I needed time. She needed time to admit her feelings.

     "I just want to go home."

     "I know you do, I know." I grabbed both of her hands with one of mine and cupped the back of her head with the other. Gently, I lowered her so that her head was rested against my chest. Over time her sobbing ceased, though I rubbed her back even after it had stopped. She rubbed her thumb against my skin, the pace going slower the more she seemed to still.

Occasional hiccups came from her, until all sounds in the room stopped as did the movements from her thumb. She had fallen asleep, and my erection had vanished after seeing her in that state.

I'd need to figure out some fast, because watching her cry one more time might just do me in.

↽———⋆♥︎⋆———⇁
Little poor me - Layto

Would you prefer I post chapters whenever I finish writing them or post on schedule?

This may mean that you won't get as often or frequent updates depending on when I write and edit these chapters.

Have a good day loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.3K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...
1.3K 36 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
204K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
367K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...