๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}

835 47 14
By nur-aiesya-2002

"Ano Cynthia-sama....what are we staring at?" The brunette girl blinked beside her friend. Cynthia quietly shushed her, her sapphire gaze never leaving the sight.

"We're seeing them in their natural habitat" was all she said before silencing and continued her watching.

"Uh-huh..." Avelyn could only nod seeing she barely understood what the blonde meant. All she was looking at the Crown Prince of Anatasial playing chess with their own Crown Prince. The Second Prince was too far from as his emerald orbs watched their every move.

"And here we have the fiances of these creatures in their own natural habitat" Kathryn joked, gesturing to the blonde and brunette. The girls were enjoying themselves in the royal gardens. Table and chairs prepared for them to enjoy the lovely day in the gardens. Meanwhile, the princes were in their own gazebo.

Cynthia rolled her eyes at her, "shut up" she finally turned her gaze away. "I was just curious to see how Prince Anthony act with other royals"

"Sure but shouldn't you be more curious in something else?" Kathryn hinted, gesturing to Avelyn. Cynthia's eyes widen, "a-ah right" she turned to face the brunette. "So I'm glad both you and Prince Edgar are getting along just fine"

Avelyn smiled with her cheeks flustered, "w-well yesterday was...just amazing" she hid her face underneath her brown locks. The girls giggled at the girl's adorable action. Erina smiled, "that's great, the carnival was the perfect place for a nice date~"

Yumi nodded, "there were lots of great food" the pinkette girl hummed.

The girls chat among themselves with them lightly teasing Avelyn with her date yesterday. Though out of nowhere, Cynthia sighed, her smile turning into a little frown.

Seeing the usually cheerful girl in a sudden mood, Avelyn looked at her in concern. "Cynthia-sama?"

"A-Ah, it's nothing" Cynthia hastily shook her head. She forced a smile despite the little sense of guilt growing inside for deceiving her friend but what else could they do?

"Cynthia-sama..." The brunette didn't back down. "You can tell me, you can tell all of us" Avelyn smiled. Though her smile was practically saying, I won't stop until you do.

Cynthia sighed in defeat, "fine...well" she bit her lips. "...when I was little, I met this girl..." The blonde forced herself to lie, trying to sound convincing.

"A girl?" Avelyn titled her head.

Cynthia nodded, "I met her just for a moment but we got close real quick..." She smiled sadly. "But...she left and I never met her since" she weakly laughed. "To be fair, I probably forgotten how she even looked like"

"Have you ever tried searching for her?" Lily asked, her ruby eyes blinking in curiosity.

"I did but...she wasn't even a citizen of Edolis" Cynthia buried her face into her arms, hiding her face. Probably to avoid looking them in the eye.

"Then..." Avelyn's eyes widen. "She could be from Anatasial!" The brunette suggested, making the blonde heiress lift her head a little. "Maybe but...it would be finding a needle in a haystack" she sighed.

"We can ask Prince Edgar or Prince Colin for help!" Avelyn's eyes brighten with eagerness. "If she is part of Anatasial then we have a chance of finding her!"

Cynthia was still at doubt, "I wouldn't want to trouble you guys..." She furrowed her brows.

"Wouldn't want to trouble who with what?" Another person spoke behind her making her jump. In facts, all of them except for Yumi so certain she was a bloke of ice, jumped at his voice.

"P-Prince Colin? You shouldn't have scared us there" Avelyn looked at him scolding. The older boy simply chuckled at her, "my apologies. I didn't mean to scare you all but I heard my name and couldn't help be a little bit of my curiosity" he patted her head. "So what conversation has gotten you all so invested?"

"Cynthia-sama is looking for someone!" Avelyn gestured to the blonde heiress. Colin raised a brow at her, "oh?" A smirk crawled onto her face, "don't tell me Lady Cynthia is looking for another candidate? Prince Anthony wouldn't enjoy this~"

Cynthia burst into red, "w-wait just a minute!" She jumped from her seat. "Don't you just slander me with lies!" She slammed her upon the table.

"Ah~ my apologies, Lady Cynthia. I meant no harm" the older prince raised his hands in defence. "Pardon my words. I didn't mean to anger you, Lady Cynthia" he apologised but his smirk didn't leave his face.

Cynthia twitched at the Crown Prince's manner. This guy is more dangerous than Anthony, she's not blind to the calculating glint in his emerald gaze. She bit her lips, "it's alright, Your Highness. Though please be careful of what you say, worse rumours have easily emerged from fewer words" she can't afford to offend this prince.

~ Kathryn's P.O.V ~

I sighed as I watched this tense exchange between Cynthia and this guy. I quietly stood from my seat making Erina who was sitting beside me, looked at me in question. "Kathryn?" She blinked, which I shushed her softly.

The blonde maid only watched me quietly approached the two. I could easily see Cynthia slowly creaking underneath Prince Colin's unnerving stare. I coughed, hoping to catch their attention.

"Kathryn?" Now Cynthia was the one looking at me in question. I swallowed my pride and smacked a bright smile onto my face.

I curtsy, "Prince Colin, pardon me for bothering you but may you satisfy this growing curiosity of mine?" I glanced up at him.

"Your curiosity?" He raised a brow to my request.

I nodded, "just a while ago, we have successfully conducted our Coming of Age Ceremony" once I spoke those words, I internally smirk as interest grew in his eyes. Magic has always been a great interest to many.

"Ah yes, I'm sure Little Avy here have mentioned it before~" he patted Avelyn's head. Of course, that action made the younger girl flustered. "P-Prince Colin!"

"And with that topic, I have become quite curios to know about the Coming of Age Ceremony in Anatasial" I smiled. "In fact, you must have already completed it not too long ago if I am not misinformed?"

The older prince nodded his head, "yes, it was Edgar's Coming of Age Ceremony" his smirk but what took me by surprise as he suddenly leaned down towards me. His whispered near my ear, "though I'm sure that's not what you're really interested in~"

I tried to prevent my body from tensing at his words. Dammit, of course, he wouldn't think this as normal child-like curiosity. I tried to defend myself, "I-I..."

Though those words didn't get to leave my mouth as blonde locks covered my vision.

"Okay, you got us" Cynthia sighed as she was between me and the prince. "Ever since Avelyn told us about Prince Edgar's ceremony, we couldn't help but wonder"

Prince Colin raised a brow, "wonder what?"

"Of course Your Highness already know that I am searching for someone!" She clasped her hands. "An old friend that I've lost years ago. So..."

"You've thought the possibility of them being in Anatasial and showing up during the Coming of Age Ceremony since they're probably your age?" The blasted prince guessed correctly. He caught on fast.

Cynthia sweatdropped, "yeah that..."

"But since you don't have connections here in Anatasial, your only help is Little Avy here?" He gestured to his future sister-in-law. "Her being my brother's fiance will sure be more than enough connection. Being the second prince's fiance and all"

Okay, I know where he's getting into with all this. I gritted my teeth and swallowed my pride, "okay, what do you want, Your Highness?" I practically clenched my teeth at the title.

And seems like I was right as an effing smirk crawled into his face. Alright, now I understand Cynthia's violent urges.

"How about we play a game?" He proposed though I don't trust it and looks like I'm not the only one. Cynthia is also looking at him in suspicion while Erina only looked concerned with a deathly pale Lily clinging to her. Yumi though is paying absolutely no attention to this whole thing whatsoever. Her head in her book while Avelyn simply has a curious expression.

Great, since we have no choice, we have to play by this guy's rule...at least for now.

"Alright, what game do you suggest?" I spoke with Cynthia's eyes bulging at my words. She quietly hissed to me, "what the hell are you doing?!"

"Trust me" I mouthed to her. Luckily that convinced her but there's still doubt in her eyes.

"Hmm~," Prince Colin thought about, placing a finger on his chin. "Ah-ha!" Look like he got a game in mind. His smirk only grew wider, "how about a game of hiding & seek?"

And his suggestion made me twitched a little then again, I remembered that we are technically seven years old.

"Who's it?" Cynthia narrowed her eyes at him. She doesn't trust him and I get why.

"I'll be it~" he pointed towards himself as his brother and Cynthia's fiance finally appeared.

"It for what?" Prince Edgar questioned, raising a brow. Probably wondering what the heck did he missed.

"Ah~ well dear brother of mine, we'll be playing a game!"

Prince Anthony uncharacteristically snorted, "that game of chess wasn't enough?" Though that comment did little to damper this guy's mood. "Ara? Don't tell me you're sulking after losing, Prince Anthony?" The older boy mocked the blonde prince. This guy is trying to get under everyone's skins.

Our Crown Prince only clicked his tongue but didn't resort. He simply glared darkly at the older prince.

"Um about hide & seek..." Avelyn spoke up. "Are we playing in the garden?"

Prince Colin practically brightens at her question. "Nope! We're using the whole palace!" And that doesn't seem like a good idea especially with his brother's eyes bulging at it.

"Are you serious?! Father would definitely—"

"He's outside the palace right now for some official business and wouldn't be back until tomorrow"

Well, isn't that convenient? Too convenient. "So you'll be the one who's gonna find each and every last of us in this huge palace?" I raised a brow at his confidant.

He only shrugged. "It wouldn't be too difficult for me"

I twitched at this guy's ego...I outta—

"Oh? Why look so angry? Don't you wanna play?" His smirk grew wider, still looking down at me.

Suddenly my body was pushed back with Cynthia shielding from this guy's view. "Of course she would. We all wouldn't mind a harmless game but would you mind a little twist to this game?" Now Cynthia has her own smirk. What's she's planning now? This isn't gonna end well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

My lung is practically burning as my little legs ached. Yet I didn't stopped running. Wonder how I got into this painful state?

Well, the plan is not to get caught by a twelve-year-old. Doesn't seem too hard, right? Wrong! Instead of the old boring game of hiding & seek, I changed it into a hunting game where the one who's it gotta catch everyone by simply touching them and they're out.

And here we are with me running for my damn life with this psycho on my tail!

"You didn't pick a good hiding spot, Lady Cynthia, ~"

"Go find someone else! I heard your brother was in the throne room, go get him instead!" I heartlessly threw Edgar under the bloody bus. Yeah sorry, Edgar.

"Ah? Well, I'll go check it out after I catch you, sound fair?" This m*therf*cker smiled like it's no body's problem.

"No no no! Doesn't sound fair at all! Not fair at all!" I cried trying to push my legs to runer faster. C'mon! All that training have to worth something?!

What I didn't notice the distance I made between me and the older prince. I didn't stop running until a pair of hands grabbed me out of nowhere. Fuck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good, he's off our trail" okay that wasn't Collin's voice. So I didn't lose yet? I blinked to look at my saviour—only to see the one face I didn't want to see. Dammit. My knee immediately collapsed from both the exhaustion and shock.

"P-Prince Anthony?" I wanna cry so badly, is this what they meant by escaping the crocodile's jaws only to fall into a tiger's one instead?!

"Shhh...he'll hear us" the bloody prince shut my mouth, being in alert. After a few moments, it was quiet and seems like I lost him. Relief filled my heart but it definitely lasts long once I remember who I am with.

"Who've been captured?" Anthony asked, ignoring the cold sweat practically dripping down my brows.

I gulped down, trying to calm my nerve which was kinda difficult with the adrenaline pumping in my vein. "U-Um..E-Erina and Avelyn were taken out early in the game" I grimaced at the memory. Those two stood no chance.

"The others?"

I bit my lips, "well, I have no idea where Lily, Yumi and Kathy but..." I sweated once I recalled ratting out Edgar without hesitation just earlier. "..I-I may told...Prince-Collin-about-Edgar's-hiding-spot!" I rushed at the end of my sentence.

Fortunately, I wasn't met with a disappointed look, instead, the guy looked amused. He only chuckled, "so Prince Collin must've gone to search for his brother after losing sight you. Don't mind, it's just Prince Edgar" He just waved it off! Thank goodness this is just a game. I twitched at his comment. No wonder they don't get along.

"O-Okay" I sweatdropped. I was glad I wasn't scolded for ratting someone else but I was feeling a little guilty for Edgar.....only a little. Sorry, Edgar, like Anthony said, sacrifices must be made. It was me or you and buddy, I choose me.

"Now we gotta think of a plan to take the white scarf from Prince Collin"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we also retrieved a white scarf tied to Colin's arm for us to win the whole game. Yeah, easier said than done...

Well since I'm stuck with this guy, it's better to plan our way to victory. This guy is the most cunning target in the game so maybe we can use that?

"Okay, the first thing we should do is to regroup so we would outnumber the prince without him knowing..." He stated.

I thought about it, "though it would be a risky move. We'll be all in one spot and he could easily take us all in one quick move" there wasn't no denying that this kid was crazy fast and a lot of stamina. He easily outmatched us all even Anthony who was clearly the strongest amongst our group.

"...true. The idea to overpower him is simply foolish...we gotta be sneakier" Anthony furrowed his brows. And that gave me an idea!

My eyes lit up, "how about this?" I whispered the plan into his ears. A smirk grew upon his lips as he heard about my little idea. "Interesting...it'll completely take him off guard. Though we gotta be careful. We'll be petting all our bet here"

Now it was my turn to smirk, "oh trust me. Our girl is our winning card"

Hehe, watch out Colin~ we're hunting you now...after a short break...damn my legs are killing me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Kathryn's P.O.V ~

I don't know where's everyone are. Though I do know we're safe...at least for now.

Currently, we are hiding deep in the library. Lily was clinging to my side, flinching at every little noise.

Venturing for the others would be too risky which would leave us exposed. Lily have weak stamina, she won't last if that prince chases us. Luckily, I found a small cupboard that would fit one of us.

"Lily...could you hide in here?" I gestured it which she didn't find it a pleasing idea.

"Y-You're leaving me?!" She clung even tighter. Like I was abandoning her.

I sighed, "Lily, staying put together would be too—" I froze mid-sentence as I heard the door of the library open. My heart dropped. He has found us already?!

"Lily!" I whispered in hurry. "Get into the cupboard, I'll distract him away from you!" I carefully pushed her inside the cupboard.

"B-But—" her ruby eyes glisten with tears as she looked at me in concern. She already inside it which barely fit her.

"We don't have time!" I quietly closed the door as I hear footsteps coming closer. Shit!

I immediately scrambled away which the footsteps became louder behind me. He's following me, good. I could lead him further from Lily.

Yet I didn't get far as I was trapped in a dead-end...stupid.

"Kathy?" Cynthia's confused face wasn't what I was expecting. Alongside her was her dearest fiance.

I let out a sigh of relief, "thank goodness, it's just you"

"Well good to see you didn't get capture yet, Kathy" she rolled her eyes. "We were looking for ya"

"What for? And why aren't you two hiding?" I raised a brow.

"We'll gonna go for the scarf" Anthony explained which made me look at them like they were either crazy or stupid.

"What?"

Cynthia only smiled at me like there weren't a look of total disbelief on my bloody face. "We gonna gather everyone and take him straight on!"

Yeah, they're stupid...I twitched my eye. "Do you hear yourself?"

"Yep~"

"K-Kathryn?" Lily soft voice called out. She must've gotten out of worry. "C-Cynthia? Prince Anthony?" She blinked at them. "What are you doing here?"

I really don't like that smirk on Cynthia's face especially now it's added with her fiance's own smirk. I gave in and sighed, "okay, what's the plan?"

Cynthia's smirk only grew even wider and giggled, "hehe well here's the plan....." Oh boy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-Wait wait why am I the one getting chase here?!" Our blond-haired heiress cried as she once again the victim of this cruel game of cat and mouse.

"You're not really good at hiding, are you Lady Cynthia?" Prince Colin chuckled not even losing a breath as he continues chasing her.

"Wahhhhh!!!!!!!" Cynthia's cries rung through the halls. "Stop chasing me!!!"

"But that's the point of the game, Lady Cynthia~" the older prince only mused while the girl's cries grew louder. 'He's bloody enjoying this!'

The pair had rang through the corridors entering the courtyard.

"Now!" Another had shouted which resulted in nets dropping on him, catching the Crown Prince of Anatasial off guard. It immediately sweeps him off his feet and left him off the ground.

The blonde heiress leapt in relief and finally stopped running. "Gotcha!" Cynthia cheered in joy as the older prince was caught in their trap.

"Did we got him?" Lily blinked, peeking out from a lag pot of flower. Kathryn coughed as she pokes her head out of another. The two was the one holding the trap in place, waiting for the prince to enter their trap.

Anthony smirked, "indeed we did. And now for our bounty—" just as he was about to grab the white scarf, blades of winds instantly cut through the net. The trap was now ruined, releasing Prince Colin. The black-haired prince merely grinned catching himself on his feet like a badass. "Nice try~"

"No fair! You can't use magic!" Cynthia called out the foul game.

Colin only chuckled, "oh Lady Cynthia, we've never forbidden the use of magic" his grin turned maniacal. "It's now my win!" And with lightning flashes, he got Lily and Kathryn who was still in the pots. Yeah, they didn't have much room to move...

Anthony released his own magic, creating balls of fires. Each one aiming at Prince Colin yet failed to hit the target. He was too fast.

"O-Oi! You're gonna burn the whole courtyard!" Cynthia squeaked as sparks of flame near her. And right there, her blonde fiance turns his attention to her in what it seems to be in concern?

Well whatever it was, it gave the chance for Colin to grab the younger boy by neck. He was holding in a chokehold and slammed him against a wall. "I prefer you don't burn this courtyard to the ground. I'm quite fond of it" Colin's green eyes darkened despite the light-hearted smile on his face. "And you're out~" he finally let Anthony go as the younger prince was dropped, holding his throat in pain.

Cynthia sweats as Prince Colin turn his gaze to her now. Shit. She tried to run but he only flashed right in front of her. Cynthia's whole body froze as her breathe turned rigged.

"And I win~" and he pats her head, disqualifying her. "You had a good strategy to capture but..." He whispered down to her eat. "Don't try facing a greater for if you don't backup plan"

Cynthia's shoulders shook, her fists tightened. The prince only grinned down to her, "Hey, you did your best. Too bad you won't have the help you need to find your little friend" though he had said that with a cheery grin, she felt the sense of mockery underneath.

"...you're sure about that" a small girl with pastel pink hair unexpectedly appeared behind with the white bandana in her hand.

"W-What?" Prince Colin stunned. He didn't even felt her presence. The look on his face tipped the scale as Cynthia erupt in laughter. She was holding them in as she caught sight of her friend sneaking at the back.

"...and you lose" Yumi nonchalantly said before conjuring up balls of water and diminish the flames that Anthony created. Luckily too, she had prevented the courtyard from being burn down into ashes.

"Hell yeah!" Cynthia broke out into a cheer. "And you think we didn't plan ahead!" Avelyn and Erina joined her after rushing there when they had heard the loud commotion. Lily also jumped in glee.

"Hubris would lead to your downfall" Kathryn smirked as she quoted, leaning against a wall.

Edgar stared at the whole scene with wide eyes. "You actually defeated my brother...." He still couldn't believe it.

"M-My dear fiance was the one who thought of the plan" Anthony coughed out, standing up. His throat gonna be sore for a while.

"Incredible..." Edgar never once met someone other than their father that ever defeated Colin.

"More like a nutjob" Kathryn rolled her amber eyes. "Her plan could easily backfire if Prince Colin had noticed Yumi"

"Yet he didn't" Anthony smiled in his fiance's direction. "It was a chance of luck and she took it"

Edgar looked at the two before glancing back at the blonde heiress. A whole new light emerged within those storming green eyes.

"Huh? Where did he go?" Kathryn blinked at the cloud of smoke left behind. "Oh, there he is," she noticed he was now in front of Cynthia.

"Cynthia-sama, teach me your way!" He grasped her hands. His green stormy eyes sparkled in complete admiration.

"Eh?" Cynthia blinked. "EHHHH?!" She ripped her hands away. "Woah hold up!" She flinched away from his touch as if he had burned her. The young prince could only looked at her like a confused puppy. What did he do wrong?

The blonde heiress furrowed her brows as her sapphire orbs darkened in rage. "Prince Edgar, you have a bloody fiance, have some manner!" She aggressively scolded him. "Did you not think how Avelyn would feel seeing you get too close with another girl, huh?!" Cynthia gestured to her brunette friend. She gritted her teeth in complete aggression.

"You should be a shame of yourself! Seriously..." the blonde girl stormed off leaving most of them completely confuse. She had immediately rushed inside without another word. Only steams burning from the top of her head. And with that, she was gone.

"U-Um what just happened?" Avelyn sweatdropped. That had happened so fast.

"Like hell, I would know" Yumi shrugged. Though her sky blue eyes had a glint of concerns. However, the pinkette girl knew that their friend would tell them once she eventually calms down. Sighing, she turned to the older prince. "So can we do this whole search later? I am beat" the pinkette slumped in exhaustion.

Prince Colin now recovered from his previous shock, chuckled, "yes. We all deserve a little break after that play...and whatever that was"

They all were inboard with that. Both psychically and mentally exhaustion and this is from an innocent children game! "And Edgar can think of what he did wrong~" Prince Colin chirped as well.

"Ehhhhh??!!! What did I do?!" Poor Edgar. He's getting the worst luck today. Wuhu...he had just shown his admiration for her, why did he receive such an awful backlash?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Poor Edgar~ I wonder why did Cynthia react that way? Also, will our girls finally find Keon?

So many questions and they shall be answered as we go through their story!!!! ♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Anyway since y'all probably already know, Wattpad have been going through a purge....any stories that does not follow their guidelines will be deleted with the chances of the authors's account as well. Yeah that's scaring me ಥ⌣ಥ

So I have a little question to ask y'all....do my story, this story of Reincarnation Gone Wrong: Otome Villainess follow the guidelines? Just wanna ask your opinions! (^_^;)

Personally I don't think I do except they'll be some gore and bloody scenes with some triggering content in the future chapters since I'm quite the fan of gore (⌒_⌒;) However I will place warnings!!!! Even labeled all my stories as mature just to be safe!

Luckily, my contents are usually chaotic shenanigans and some morbid humours~

P.S: the video above is from Laizy-Boy, a great animator I love and I thought the meme fit this chapter! Go check their videos in YouTube!

Well I hope y'all enjoyed this very long chapter! Please comment and vote to show your love!!!! Sorry again for the late update, I just finished my midterm exams!!!!! Yayyyy~

So goodbye and see y'all in the next chapter! Bye bye!!!!! ~(^з^)-♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
23.8K 912 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...