𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, ʰʷᵃⁿᵍ ʰʸᵘⁿʲⁱⁿ...

By NANACTZENS

𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒.𝐂𝐎𝐌 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �... More

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙙 + 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐎𝐍𝐄, ᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
𝐓𝐖𝐎, sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
𝐒𝐈𝐗, ᴘɪʟʟᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏʏ
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
𝐓𝐄𝐍, ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴜɢʜ
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, sᴛᴜᴅʏ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ᴍᴏᴏɴɪᴇs ᴛᴇᴀʀs
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, sɪʙʟɪɴɢ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘, ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, sɴᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, ɴᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪss
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏғ ᴀʀᴛ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗, ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛs
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, ᴅɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, ᴄᴏᴍɪᴄ sʜᴏᴘ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄, ᴅᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎, sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, ʙᴇᴅ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗, sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴅʀᴇss
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄, ᴅɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀ
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, ᴡᴀɪᴛ
SEQUEL<3

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, ʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇss

894 38 14
By NANACTZENS

𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

ILLIAD MOON
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮

the words of shinee's replay echo from my phone and i sing along as i finish the soft curls in my black hair, making sure to brush out my bangs when i'm done. i never really dressed up during the year unless it was the night of our christmas eve party. i always got all dressed up and even did my hair and makeup.

although i started to wear makeup more frequently with the coming of our last year of school, i never really wore it unless it was on christmas.

"replay, replay, replay" i sing into my brush before finishing touching up my bangs. i grab my lipstick and run the red color over my lips. it fit the red tulle dress i wore. the tulle had glitter inside of it and was puffy enough that it didn't show any part of my curves.

"illi!" i hear my mother's muffled voice voice call from downstairs. "hold on! i'll be down in a second" i look at myself one more time in the mirror. for once i feel really pretty. i run out of my room and down the stairs, making sure not to slip with the white socks that cover my feet.

when i arrive downstairs, chan and changbin are talking to my mother and father. "hi guys" i smile and they all turn towards me. "oh illi you look beautiful" my mom smiles towards me. "thank you momma" i smile at her. she engulfs me in a hug.

"you're getting too old" i hear chan sigh and i laugh. "says you old man" i poke at him and he shakes his head before he embraces me in a big bear hug. "you look so gorgeous moonie!" changbin says when i go in for a hug. "thank you binnie" i smile and a small dimple appears in my cheek.

"knock knock!" a loud voice says as the door slowly opens. "what's the point of saying knock knock if you're not going to actually knock?" i hear minho's voice and him and jisung enter. "why are you in my business" jisung asks him and i giggle.

they take their shoes off and walk up to chan, changbin, my mother and i. "wait? who's the girl?" jisung asks pointing to me. "sung, shut up" i say and he softly laughs. "i'm kidding! i'm kidding! sort of? i didn't recognize you at first" he says and we all chuckle.

"moonie! you're wearing a dress" minho points to my clothing and i nod. "she always wears a dress on christmas" chan points out and i nod to him. "this is true, but you do say this every year though, i was just waiting for it."

minho laughs and the boys all walk away. "anything i can help you with mom?" i ask her and she shakes her head. "no, go relax, your father and i have tonight under control."

"are you sure?" i ask her and she nods. "i'm sure baby, go have fun with the boys, these times won't be forever" she says and i nod.

"i know."

i walk away and just as i do the front door opens. "hellooooo?" felix's voice calls into my house. "lix!" i say walking back towards the door. "and minnie!" i say when i notice the taller boy next to him.

"moonie! oh my god! you look so beautiful!" felix says to me when i run in towards them. "thank you lix!" my teeth show when i smile. "you really do!" seungmin says when i hug him. "oh my god guys stop, you're making me blush" i say jokingly and they giggle. the door opens again and jeongin enters.

he takes his shoes off and then looks at me. one look down and then one look back up. "who are you?" he asks me and i laugh. "innie, it's me" i walk towards him but he backs up into the door, a suspicious look on his face.

"who are you really?" he continues to make the face and i shake my head. "innie, it's moonie, illiad moon, practically your older sister" i say and he raises one of his eyebrows. "what have you done with moonie, clone?" he asks me, pointing a finger, and i shake my head. "i give up, innie, go into the living room" i say and he giggles. "i'm just playing with you! merry christmas moonie" he hugs me and i grin. "merry christmas innie."

the three boys and i walk into the living room where the others are. they scatter themselves about and have different conversations about different topics.

"where are hyunjin and jaemin?" jisung asks me after a few minutes of us sitting and hanging out. i shrug in response to his question. "i don't know, i'm not their mother" i laugh and he shrugs.

"well hyunjin is your best friend and jaemin is your boyfriend so i thought you would know where they are" he says to me and i squint my eyes at him.

"jaemin is your boyfriend?!" my mother yells from the kitchen and i sigh. "no! sung just says stupid things" i squint at him again and he shrugs. "sorry" he whispers. "yeah. you'll be sorry when i kill you" i whisper back to him and his eyes get wide, wider than they already are naturally.

"seriously though, when are they coming? dinners almost ready!" seungmin asks and i tilt my head back to look at him. he sits on the couch and i sit on the ground near his feet. "i don't know! i did my part and told them when we were going to be having dinner, it's not my fault if they show up late."

suddenly the door opens and a cool wind enters the house. jaemin and hyunjin's voices enter at the same time and their loud chuckles echo. all the boys get up and run towards the front door and i'm left in the living room as the stampede of males run past me.

i hop up and walk towards the entryway. the boys are all hugging and talking and when i finally walk up jaemin and hyunjin seem to go silent. a "wow" comes from one of their mouths. i cant quite pin point who it came from or even if it came from just one of them. did it come from both, i think. i smooth out the skirt of my dress and smile. "hi guys, merry christmas" i say walking close towards the boys.

"moonie looks like a girl tonight!" jisung says loudly showing his hands towards me like i was a presentation.  i turn around to lightly slap the boy on the back of his head. "shut up" i say and he purses his lips before uttering some more words. "yet she still slaps like a boy" he sighs rubbing the back of his head.

the boys all giggle and i shake my head at them going up to hug jaemin and hyunjin. "i like the red on you, moonie, it looks really nice" jaemin says when i hug him. "thank you jae" i smile and walk over to hyunjin. he just stares at my face. "moonie" he says and i glance up at his eyes. "yes?" i ask. "um, merry christmas, i like that dress" he awkwardly smiles and i nod. "thank you, merry christmas" i hug him quickly before he and jaemin go into the kitchen to say hello to my parents.

soother rather than later, we all sit together in the dining room and some of us spread out to the living room. the older boys and jisung sit with my parents in the dining room and the rest of us take different seats in the living room with plates full of christmas goodness.

"margaret!" seungmin shouts and my mom turns around. "yes min?" she asks. "this is some of the best food i've ever had" he stuffs his face with some more and she chuckles. "thank you min."

"the man does not lie, this food is absolutely delicious" jaemin turns around and smiles at my mother, cheeks stuffed with some of her food. "aw thank you jae" she smiles back at him.

"nobody likes a suck up" hyunjin pops the p at jaemin. "what?" the boy laughs. "moonie, your jaemin is a suck up" hyunjin tells me and i shake my head. "well first, he's not my jaemin," i make emphasis on the my, "and this is coming from the biggest suck up on planet earth" i say to him and he slumps back in his seat.

"whatever."

"wait! how am i a suck up?" jaemin asks us. "you're not jae" i tell him and then jeongin chimes in, "hyunjin just likes to try to call other people that even though he's actually the biggest suck up around."

i watch as hyunjin takes his hand and lightly slaps the younger boy. "yah! don't hit him" i reach over and slap his leg. "he deserved it!" hyunjin says loudly and i shake my head. "innie never deserves it, he's an angel" i say and jeongin nods, drawing a fake halo above his head and placing his hands under his chin.

"yeah, maybe a fallen one" hyunjin mumbles and i slap him again. "leave him alone!"

he continues to mumble some things but he puts it at such a low volume it's inaudible to any of us. it didn't help that christmas music still softly played through the speakers. "i like this song" jaemin says as baby it's cold outside starts to play. "me too!" i chime in and he smiles at me.

a while after we're all stuffed to the brim with food, we sit in the living room together, digesting and watching some of the movies that played on the television.

"i love christmas time" i say. i sit on the floor next to felix and jaemin, i sit in a crisscross position, tucking the skirt of my dress over my knees. "me too" jaemin says from next to me and i smile.

we continue to quietly talk as the rest of the boys and my parents attention are drawn to the large television screen hanging above the fireplace. the logs inside crackle and burn. changbin lays near it, sucking up all of its warmth.

when jaemin and i finish talking, i glance up at hyunjin. this boy with the staring today. he looks at me intently, as if he was studying every single square inch of my face. i raise my eyebrow and he does it back.

"why are you staring?" i mouth to him, he sits on the loveseat with chan, far away from me.

"i don't know" he mouths back.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

BAMBI'S THOUGHTS !

hyunjin has a crushhhhh. hyunjin has a
crushhhhhhh. hyunjin has a crushhhhhh.
lmao i'm not giving spoilers i promise i'm
jusg poking fun at my characters. hyunjin
and illiad are softies and i love them but
i also love jaemin and illiad, they're also
softies so it pains me😍 lol vote and
comment for more and thank you
sooooo much for reading letters <3!

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 290 46
Just like an ice cream, I melt into your arms. I melt when I see your smile. I melt when you hold me.
25.8K 875 20
[love story] #whatshisface started : 4/10/2020 finished : 5/30/2020 #12 journal #11 chrisbang #433 k-pop
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...