Appa's Little Model | Jikook โœ“

By jikook_sunray

โWe are not related. There's no resemblance between us.โž When one picture of Park Jeongsan was accidentally p... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ & ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ
[00:00]
[00:01]
[00:02]
[00:03]
[00:04]
[00:05]
[00:06]
[00:07]
[00:08]
[00:09]
[00:10]
[00:11]
[00:12]
[00:13]
[00:14]
[00:15]
[00:16]
[00:17]
[00:18]
[00:19]
[00:20]
[00:21]
[00:22]
[00:23]
[00:24]
[00:25]
[00:26]
[00:27]
[00:28]
[00:29]
[00:30]
[00:31]
[00:32]
[00:33]
[00:34]
[00:35]
[00:36]
[00:37]
[00:38]
[00:39]
[00:40]
[00:41]
[00:42]
[00:43]
[00:44]
[00:45]
[00:46]
[00:47]
[00:48]
[00:49]
[00:50]
[00:51]
[00:52]
[00:53]
[00:54]
[00:55]
[00:56]
[00:58]
[00:59]
[00:60]
[00:61]
[00:62]
[00:63]
[00:64]
[00:65]
[00:66]
[00:67]
[00:68]
[00:69]
[00:70]
[00:71]
[00:72]
[00:73]
[00:74]
[00:75]
[00:76]
[00:77]
[00:78]
[00:79]
[00:80]
[00:81]
[00:82] (kind of) NSFW
[00:83] NSFW
[00:84]
[00:85]
[00:86]
[00:87]
[00:88]
[00:89]
[00:90]
[00:91]
[00:92]
[00:93]
[00:94]
[00:95]
[00:96]
[00:97]
[00:98]
[00:99]
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
[00:99.9] 100K Special
[00:99.99] 200K Special
[00:99.999] 300K Special NSFW
[00:99.999] 500K Special

[00:57]

13.8K 721 452
By jikook_sunray

Time shouldn't be passing by so fast. The morning and noon were already gone and it was already the time agreed upon between Jungkook and him. Jimin could feel how his hands trembled as he organised some of Jeongsan's toys inside their respective places in the living room before walking to the kitchen. Jeongsan was sitting on the couch while watching a movie of Doraemon dubbed to Korean. He liked the movie but his eyes mainly observed his father with curiosity.

"Baby, you need to finish drinking this."

Upon his return to the living room, Jimin handed Jeongsan a gray panda baby bottle that still had some grape juice inside it. It was healthy for the boy's developing body.

Even if he was still full, Jeongsan drank from the bottle. His round brown eyes enlarged, just like how Jungkook's always did, thus reminding Jimin of what was about to happen. Everything he had done was to protect Jeongsan. Deep inside of him, he wished and desperately hoped Jungkook kept his word. He couldn't afford anything happening to his son. Just like how he had made clear to his friends and Jungkook, Jeongsan was his everything. He was his own life; the first ray of sunshine dawned upon his life; the best part of his existence and his sole reason to continue living to the best of his abilities.

And Jungkook had no idea of what he was protecting. The things sacrificed and all the sorrow he had faced resulted in the one light of his world.

Knock! Knock!

"San-ie, stay here. I'll be right back."

Jimin could already feel how his heart was going to explode out of his chest. It was nerve wracking because his actions and heart were full of contradictions. He believed himself to be strong, emotionally, physically and mentally. As much as he fought with Jungkook in his Instagram's DMs, he knew that deep down, Jungkook was innocent. A part of him dwelled on how he could fall into his winter soft brown eyes that immediately sucked him into another world. He was in love with the man but then he forced his feelings into the bottom of his heart and soul because of one thing that came natural to him.

If he had to choose between loving Jungkook and Jeongsan, he would never hesitate to choose his son. As much as Jungkook was innocent and completely oblivious to the malicious reasons why he never got to meet or know of Jeongsan, the little boy held the world in his eyes and Jimin will protect him forever.

Jimin stood in front of the door, clad in a pink hoodie and a pair of white-black glen check patterned long pyjama bottoms. He had no interest in dressing up. He didn't need to impress Jungkook. There was one purpose for this visit and that was for his ex-boyfriend to meet their son. It deeply pained him to act the way he did but it had a reason he always refrained from bringing up.

Cautiously, Jimin looked through the door's peephole and his breath was knocked out of his lungs for a few seconds. The figure of a man stood outside wearing an outfit that fully consisted of black: a black bucket hat, black mask, black sunglasses, black leather jacket, black shirt, black jeans, and black chunky combat boots. Jungkook was still the same, it was only he who had changed. He had to fully adapt into a parental role and be the life of support and the one world of a little angel.

The door was unlocked and clicked open. Then, Jimin's paranoia surfaced like a tsunami.

"D-Did someone follow you?" Jimin looked everywhere except at the male across from him, just searching for any signs of someone that could be hiding. But he found none.

Jungkook felt a wave of mixed emotions hit him in the face. Not only did he feel nostalgia of gazing into the almond shaped eyes of the man he once shared his world with but he felt betrayal and a sense of anxiety crawl inside his esophagus and chest.

"No," he had spoken, voice gruff and hiding the real emotions he felt.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

If he stepped inside this apartment, the life he knew would fully terminate for a new beginning of an epiphany. There was someone inside he would never doubt to give his whole being.

There was some gruesome part within this moment of Jungkook's feet, stepping inside the apartment. He was terrified just as Jimin was but both were for different reasons.

Jungkook felt suffocated as soon as he stepped inside and the door closed behind him. He didn't greet Jimin the way he had expected. In his expectations, they'd acknowledge each other much more than how he'd been greeted. Everything happened fast yet antagonisingly slow, as if it was being delayed.

"You look well," concluded Jungkook, taking his sunglasses off and beginning to undo the tied knots of his boots.

"Mm," awkwardly hummed Jimin as a reply, scratching his left arm with sweater paws overpowering his hand.

His hearing caught on how Jeongsan was still watching the movie and his focus was lost.

"Where is he?" Jungkook made sure he was walking on his bare feet and maintained his distance from his ex-boyfriend.

"Living room."

Jungkook shifted his head to the side, trying to spot the way to it but then his eyes caught on Jimin's. He removed his face mask and felt how his lips barely trembled. Jimin was still as gorgeous as he was the day he left. This caused him to remind himself of how hurt he's felt since yesterday. Before yesterday, he was an idol and now he carried the weight and responsibility of being a father even if Jeongsan's birth certificate didn't state his name (Park, as the last name gave it away).

"I didn't tell him who you are but please, don't overwhelm him. He's shy and sensitive when meeting new people. You can tell him who you are, but give him time if he doesn't..."

Jimin felt like his heart was going to leap out of his chest when he felt Jungkook's eyes on him. As if the idol was boring his eyes into him, carving a hole in his flesh that could let his soul leave his body, he felt weak but still had a sense of strong determination.

"Alright." Jungkook could feel his hands beginning to sweat, harder than a sinner attending church.

Then he proceeded with caution and curious eyes behind his ex-boyfriend. The steps to the living room weren't too long but felt never ending. As soon as he saw Jimin stop, he took off his bucket hat and placed it on the table behind him, along with his sunglasses and face mask. His heart dropped in a very unusual way. How could it not?

Jeongsan was seated on the couch while sipping on a baby bottle. His brown doe eyes were focused on the television and it was as if he was looking at a livid video of his childhood, only there were obvious traits belonging to Jimin in Jeongsan. No matter how much time had passed and he learnt to almost never show his emotions to others, just looking at the little boy was breaking every barrier, every wall he'd ever built.

"Baby?" Jimin softly called out as he approached his son. The corner of his eyes kept analyzing his ex-boyfriend's frozen reaction, as if Jungkook had just seen the ghost of his loving grandmother.

And when Jeongsan's eyes turned to look at Jungkook, he heard the soft gasp that left the idol's lips.

Jungkook gained the energy back within his bones and muscles, his soul shaking. He took a cautious step forward, the cold of the wooden floor completely irrelevant. He just had this intense urge to caress Jeongsan's head. This was the most nerve wracking moment he'd ever felt until now. No amount of concerts or the moment Jimin broke up with him could amount to this, to him slowly approaching Jeongsan's small body.

"Appa, Who is?" Jeongsan stopped sipping the juice and pointed his small chubby forefinger to the idol. His expression consisted of big brown doe eyes glistening with curiosity and some shyness.

"H-Hello, Jeongsan." Jungkook couldn't stop nor help the stutter of his words. He couldn't figure out the volume of his voice because all he heard was the accelerated rhythm his heart anxiously beat.

"Annyeonghaseyo," said the little boy, softly with his voice low and timid. A stranger stared at and approached him, even if he didn't know who he was, confusing him a little.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to m-meet you."

Fearful of a rejection that would most definitely scar him, Jungkook paused his steps.

Jimin saw everything with a heavy heart and the hidden feelings deep inside him hoped for Jeongsan to confide in Jungkook. He just stood there, silent and observant.

"Euphoria singer! Appa, he's Euphoria singer!"

Jeongsan's eyes changed from some kind of shyness to excitement as he heard Jungkook's voice and saw his face closer. It was a little difficult to recognize the idol but he somehow did because of one reason. Jimin did play him Euphoria for a lullaby when he couldn't sleep and sometimes, when Jimin wasn't looking, he'd watch the music video...

There was the most sincere smile breaking up Jungkook's tight lips into revealing his white teeth. He felt relieved and walked another step forward where he only needed to do one more and he'd be able to be closer to Jeongsan.

"Excuse me. I'm going to the bathroom."

Jimin was wrong. He just stepped back and retreated to the bathroom or else he'd break down in front of his son and Jungkook. He couldn't do that, not when after all he did to protect him, Jungkook was right there and about to leave his presence within Jeongsan's memories; he liked it, more than everything else.

"D-Do you know who I am?" asked Jungkook, cautiously seated himself right next to Jeongsan's sparkling eyes.

"Euphoria singer!" exclaimed Jeongsan.

Jungkook couldn't fight the urge to caress his son's head. And the little boy didn't flinch.

"I am. Do you like Euphoria?"

The idol could feel the instinct of protecting this little boy, his son, swarm within him like an automatic function programmed within his body and soul.

"Yes! Euphoria~" Jeongsan sang while giggling, his head leaning to the touch of the singer he really liked. He couldn't believe the singer of his favorite song was there, caressing his head.

"Can I hug you?" asked the singer carefully.

The love his heart began to give was unconditional. He didn't need to learn to give it how he had thought. This was natural. He just knew that this boy was his. He just wanted to protect him, take care of him, be his dad, and unconditionally love him.

Jeongsan's smile didn't fade when he nodded and let his baby bottle drop on the couch while he raised his hands as an expression to be carried. To this, the idol's heart fully melted and with shaking hands, he leaned forward to cup his hands under his son's arms. He didn't weigh at all, he was so light. And then he brought him towards himself, to hug him.

How could Jimin keep this angel away from him?

Jeongsan's scent was so soothing and calming to him. He was like this serenity that just let his guard lower so he could surround himself in his natural scent mixed with the scent of baby oil. He was Jungkook's son, a part of him that he just discovered and couldn't find it within himself to leave or break apart the hug. Much to his surprise, he was hugged back and it forced his emotions to completely run wild. His heart couldn't take this anymore so he let it out.

Swimming in this ocean of emotions, Jungkook let his tears fall uncontrollably as he hugged Jeongsan close to himself. He didn't need a birth certificate to confirm Jeongsan as his son, nor a DNA test. With just this small yet immense interaction between, he'd felt the unexplainable connection and bond within their souls. He contributed to the creation of this small human he now held in his arms.

"No cry..." Jeongsan whispered because he heard the sobs the idol made.

And the idol caressed the back of his son's head. Soft raven locks met his fingers. Just because of this small boy, his whole world rocked. His mask of being a complete jerk and asshole to his friends completely disappeared and was overpowered by his sensitive self. Holding Jeongsan just became the main reason for his life. After the interaction, he understood how Jimin felt when the male said Jeongsan was his everything. He hadn't held his son for more than 5 minutes and he could already feel everything Jimin shouted at him through text.

The next time, Jungkook didn't ask for permission and he kissed Jeongsan's temple, his lips wet with salty tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being here for you," whispered the idol, emotions deepening as the Pacific Ocean.

Jeongsan's confused eyes looked back at him and his lips pouted. The idol couldn't stop crying.

"No cry..." he said again.

And no matter how strong Jungkook was, in his current emotional state full of vulnerability, he choked a sob mixed with a smile.

"Jeongsan, I-I..."

Remembering what Jimin said to him upon entering the apartment, this marked the moment of his confession. "I'm your other appa," confessed the idol, noticing the confused expression—cute eyebrows furrowed—on his son slowly change to that of astonishment.

Jimin had just returned from the bathroom and heard it. His heart felt relief, the weigh of carrying the secret for so long was lifted; but it was only one of others. His puffy red eyes mainly focused on the man he loved and their son. If it was up to him, this whole scenario would have never happened. Three years ago, he would have told Jungkook he was pregnant and waited for his boyfriend to give him a reaction so all of his sorrow and pain would have never happened.

"My Jimin appa?" Jeongsan raised his eyebrow and Jungkook's lips closed tight while he shook his head.

"I-I'm your Jungkook appa."

And then the little boy pointed his finger to himself and then to the idol. In a few more seconds, the light of the world just took over the idol's life as his son hugged him tight.

"Jungkook appa," he whispered, nuzzling his nose against his father's neck. He didn't question why this was his first time meeting him. He didn't question anything else because as little as he was, he'd just felt this was right.

"Oh, Jeongsan. I-I love you."

Jungkook couldn't imagine his life without this little boy now. Jeongsan just became his priority. No matter the amount of blood, sweat and tears he'd shed the past 7 years of his career, his angel just overcame everything by pure instinct.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡︎.* :☆゚. ───

"Why?" questioned Jungkook, looking at Jimin with such a broken expression.

It made them feel horrible but the conversation had to be done. Jeongsan had fallen asleep after a few hours and had been tucked in by Jungkook. It was a memory the idol would never forget. Even Jimin had cooked dinner for both of them which was unexpected, but after all the interactions everything was silent. Both of them were seated at the couch, one with a question and the other one with an answer.

That was the question. Why? It was simple but had a dreading anxious emotion mixed with its answer.

"Your visit is over. It's time for you to leave, Jungkook." Jimin felt fully pained with his words and actions but they had to be done.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Jungkook gripped on the red cushion of the couch, his tattooed knuckles turning whiter. He was angry and completely disappointed in the sudden turn of events. The whole visit started with tears, then changed to laughter and of betrayal in the end.

"No, I'm not. You met him. This was our agreement." Jimin stood up and rested both of his hands on his hips as a signal for his ex-boyfriend to get up and leave.

"You're really going to keep him away from me? Jimin, you have no idea of how happy I was to just be near him. I felt complete. He is also my son. You have no right."

Jungkook stood up and felt the anger rush throughout his body. After feeling so vulnerable when meeting his son for the first time and falling in love with the bright ball of sunshine, his little angel, he couldn't contain the anger within himself because of Jimin's words.

"I have a right. Jeongsan only has one father and that is me. His birth certificate states me, Park Jimin, as his father. You may have met him today and told him you were his other appa but don't misunderstand. I'm raising him, you're not in the picture. I have all the right to say this."

Sighing, the blonde began walking to the front door but the idol remained still. Jungkook's heart was crumbling within scissors but this was for the best, thought the elder.

"Jimin hyung... You're being selfish and heartless." Jungkook frustratedly ruffled his hair because if he didn't, he would lose his patience.

"I'm not. You need to leave. Now."

And he was being kicked out, not just from the apartment but from his son's life.

"I don't care if Jeongsan is Park. I just want to have him in my life. Why can't you understand this?"

"Please leave, Jungkook. Don't make this harder for yourself."

Jimin thought he was being strong. Drawing his sword through his ex-boyfriend's heart would protect their little angel. This was another sacrifice for the better good, so Jeongsan wouldn't be in danger. If that meant keeping their son safe, even through heartbreak, he'd do it.

"The only one I see making things harder for himself is you. You're scared, Jimin hyung. I can see it. Why?"

Jungkook approached him, although mad, without the intention of leaving. He noticed the paranoia. Since he came here, Jimin seemed utterly nervous and anxious. He looked around frantically as if there was a hidden camera or something dangerous that creeped up outside of the apartment. The same PTSD had affected him as an idol, but Jimin had never been that way, that he remembered.

"What the fuck can't you understand about this? Leave."

And Jimin was pinned against the front door.

"Why are you scared, Minie?"

Jungkook felt the punches against his chest and the force of his ex-boyfriend's hands trying to push him back. The only way to make his stubborn ex-boyfriend cave in,
would be to insist. He'd keep insisting because he'd noticed something was wrong. Insisting over texts would be futile because What could it be?

But Jimin didn't want to accept the reality of their situation. Why was Jungkook making this more difficult for him?

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. And don't call me that, Jeon Jungkook-ssi. Geunyang ga."

Jimin looked down and bit his rosy lower lip until the rosy color dissolved to pale. Jungkook just wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I can't just go and leave you here with Jeongsan, knowing you're scared. I can help you, Minie. Please, don't shut me out," pleaded the idol. "Lean on me. I loved you with everything I had and no matter how much I tried to hate you, I couldn't. Even if you did this to me and hid Jeongsan from me, I still fucking love you. Please, tell me why you are so afraid. I know you don't trust me, but I can swear upon the love that I have for you, that I want and could help you."

"Jungkook, I can't. H-He'll hurt him."

And Jimin's legs would have almost collapsed if it weren't for Jungkook's arms arond his waist. Painful flares of worry cast upon Jungkook's heart. Jimin had just said someone was threatening them.

"Who will hurt who?"

He needed the clarification and full statement.

This could have been the sole reason for Jimin leaving him. He didn't doubt it whatsoever. There Jimin was, trembling in fear of someone and the idol couldn't bear the thought of losing his son's childhood because someone threatened him. It created a huge sense of anger within his heart and soul.

"No, Jungkook, please. Leave."

Jimin tried escaping from the arms of his ex-boyfriend but he was only held tighter.

"Jimin hyung, I'm very fucking serious about this. Tell me who made the threat."

Jungkook wasn't budging and the narrow space between them felt torture to both of them for so many spoken and unspoken reasons.

Gathering a small breath, Jimin raised his gaze and met the raven orbs.

He was pleading, begging with every amount of emotion he could muster in his words," Jungkook, He will hurt Jeongsan if I tell you. Don't force it out of me. I have a duty to protect my son. I told you to leave! Please, I don't want to keep hurting you. It's breaking me apart!"

"No, you will hurt me the most if you throw me out of your and our son's life forever. We both have a duty to protect him. I will help you protect Jeongsan from now on. Just tell me who threatened you..."

Breaking his heart apart, Jungkook caressed his ex-boyfriend's trembling cheek. He saw right through him. The love he held for him was flowing out through his actions. Hurtful words exchanged between them seemed to flow out the window because he could finally see what expression Jimin held. Those were lies.

Jungkook could read Jimin so bad. Even with time apart from each other, he could feel how his ex-boyfriend was terrified of something and how his eyes bore pain whenever he cussed him out. So he did what his heart told him.

"Jimin hyung, Allow me to protect you and Jeongsan. Please, let me love you both. Don't shut me out again."

Why was he about to give in? Why did Jimin's heart shattered at the desperate pleas. It was one thing to read it over text, but a whole other wave of anxiety to witness it to his face. The emotions were different. He could see and hear everything without assuming.

"Jungkook-ah... I'm scared. I-I don't want to see Jeongsan getting hurt because I let you in. I'm protecting him by staying away from you. If you want to be a good father to him, stay away from us."

And the proof of weakness Jimin didn't want to let out, came upon his cheeks. Tears were released from his eyes as he leaned forward to hug Jungkook, maybe for one last time. He was contradicting his own words.

"Hyung... Tell me his name, I'll sue them for harrassment and for threatening a minor. Don't carry this burden alone on your shoulders. I'm here for the both of you."

If only this conversation had been held over text, the answer would've been different. Tempted offers of support, whispered against his ear with kindness, were the cherry on top. Jimin's strong heart succumbed to Jungkook's sweet yet strong determination.

"Jungkook-ah, You can't freak out if I tell you. You need to think rationally and act like a parent for Jeongsan. His safety comes first. Do you understand that?"

Jimin felt Jungkook's hold on him loosen and he slowly leaned back to once again crumble within the protective gaze of the man whose heart he broke for the protection of their son.

"I understand," assured the idol.

"Kim Dong Il and Jang Pil Son threatened to force an abortion on me when I was pregnant. They forced me to break up with you and to never let you know about Jeongsan or they'll hurt me and take him away from me to send him to another country," confessed Jimin, the harsh truth of the reason why he kept their son away from Jungkook.

The revelation didn't seem realistic at all to the idol.

Nervously trembling every now and then, Jimin had spoken, shaking, "You were at the rising peak of your career. You had a World Tour with over five million album sales! And you were just nineteen-years-old at the time. The company had always been against our relationship—despite how you're allowed to date in your contract—and when they sent someone to stalk me, they also found out I was about five weeks pregnant. Not just that but your fans are crazy sometimes and the amount of hate you would have received wouldn't have turned out well for you or the company."

"Wait— so you were already pregnant the last time we had sex?"

Jungkook was finding it very hard to process all the new information on top of the accusation against his manager and the current CEO of the entertainment company he was signed with. He also wouldn't lie about his fans because it was the truth. Some of his fans were really crazy and obsessed, hence why he'd also suffered with PTSD from being stalked.

"I was... And then they threatened me the day before I broke up with you. I-It was one of the hardest decisions of my life but I knew that I would never risk Jeongsan's life, so I broke up with you to protect him."

Jimin now avoided those piercing eyes and directly stared into the muscular chest hidden between the black clothes of the idol.

"And do you have proof that they threatened you?"

Anger and a sense of protection was fueling the rage sweeping off of Jungkook's emotions. He believed Jimin with all his heart. Yoongi, Taehyung and Seokjin told him Jimin had his reasons and now he fully understood them.

"I do but I can't do anything to stop them. I'm scared of them. They sent someone to stalk me just to keep an eye on me! Why do you think my social media is always private? I never allow others into my private life unless I personally know them. And how could I risk Jeongsan's well-being? I loved you with all my heart but I could never live with myself if something happened to Jeongsan." Jimin let out a groan mixed with a painful unbearable whine. All the things he endured for the well-being of his little angel were harsh. "I feel so powerless against them."

After a few long minutes of silence between them, Jungkook came to a conclusion.

"I'm suing them and I won't sign back my contract this June. I can sign with another company afterwards. I assure you, Jimin hyung. No one will hurt Jeongsan or you under my watch. I'll stay the night on the couch if it makes it easier for you."

No matter the amount of trust issues Jimin developed throughout the past 3 years, he dared to lean for his ex-boyfriend's warmth and reassuring words. He trusted them but still felt powerless upon their dawn. How could he allow this man back into his life like this?

"Jungkook-ah... He threatened to take Jeongsan away from me forever, please. Don't let it happen. I beg of you."

Jimin's body warmed up within the idol's embrace, tears diminishing in quantity and sniffles fading.

"Shh... Baby, I will never let that happen. I'll protect both of you. I promise you this over my whole life," comforted Jungkook. "Tomorrow, show me the proof and I'll call my lawyer. We're not letting them continue to torture you any further."

Jungkook's brows furrowed for one last time. The nickname flowed out of his lips like a natural breath and the smaller's body didn't flinch, which was a good sign.

"It hurt me so much to only write my name as Jeongsan's only parent on his Birth Certificate. Since then, I forced myself to fill my heart with some hatred towards you or else I would have broken my resolve and come to you for help. But Jeongsan? He's stronger than me, so much stronger. He's just like you in every way. He's innocent, cheerful yet silent and reserved when meeting new children," explained Jimin, sniffling. "As you could see today, he loves to draw with his favorite purple crayon. He loves banana milk and freaking mint choco ice cream." Then he gasped.

"Do you have any idea of how much scoops of it I ate while I was pregnant? I fucking had more than twenty ounces of it daily. He's like having the younger and hyper version of you except that he doesn't mind being second place." confessed the elder.

Jimin didn't know when or how they reached the couch but when he came about and stopped his rambles about Jeongsan, he noticed Jungkook's head buried within his neck, holding back emotions from releasing. As they lay down on the couch, he remembered how it once used to feel like to be held by his ex-lover.

"He's perfect. J-Jimin hyung, he's just perfect."

Jungkook held Jimin tighter.

"He's a Jeon by heart. I'm so sorry, Jungkook-ah. I did what I had to do for him. I'm sorry it broke us and I'm sorry you're in pain because of this. I suffered every single time I had to cuss at you. I-I can't lose San-ie... I'm so sorry, Gguk. I'm sorry," Jimin said softly, streaming his emotions with some remorse and feeling the remorse after the idol's overwhelmed emotions.

"Don't apologize. I understand why you did it. If I was in your position, I would have also done this. Although it fucking hurts, it was for him, right? For our Jeongsan. Our strong baby boy."

Jungkook leaned back, his weight not bothering the smaller in the slightest.

Jimin still felt scared but being there, under Jungkook's embrace eased him down. He was still scared, obviously, but knowing that he could trust on the idol left him to act more vulnerable. Past walls slowly crumbled down, not so easily but they still did. The reason for his vulnerability shown was because knowing each other for over 8 years made him know that he could definitely trust him.

"When you call your lawyer, I'll call mine and request to add your name on Jeongsan's Birth Certificate. But it may take some time for the tests and for the final result."

Jungkook felt his heart radiate a certain amount of warmth and his eyes wrinkled as he scrunched his nose. He took in Jimin's expression. Jimin's full rosy lips were moist with the amount of recently fallen tears, the tip of his nose red and the corner of his eyes were wrinkly and red, visibly swollen.

What caught Jungkook's interest the most was how much emotion Jimin's dark brown irises conveyed. He clearly remembered every detail about Jimin and all his past feelings surfaced and made a full volcanic explosion within him. This beautiful crying man was Jimin, his once inspiration to become better at dancing, his best friend, his boyfriend, the man he once wanted to marry (and after seeing how much his life had changed, now more than ever), and the father of his son.

The idol's heart elevated when he returned the same smile, reflecting his emotions.

"I love you, Minie." Jungkook would have preferred it if his voice hadn't come out as so low, close to a whisper but even so, Jimin slowly nodded with tight lips.

A simple exchanged kiss between them didn't wash away years of pain but it did help ease it. It brought them comfort from so many years with unspoken emotions and Jungkook swore within his soul that he'd do everything in his power to protect both Jimin and their little angel.

"You're such a brat. I love you too, Bun. I still do. I'm so sorry," whispered Jimin, voice murmured.

Just like how they always were when they dated, Jungkook and Jimin decided to hug the stress down. The idol's heart warmed up upon hearing the not-so-loving nickname because he knew that Jimin spoke sincerely from the heart's bottom and the word brat really just meant Baby, at that moment.

"And I'm sorry for everything you've been through. You didn't deserve this. We'll work this out, together."

They came upon many agreements within the night and one of them included sharing their hearts, for their lives would change, hopefully for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.6K 8
"I want you," Jungkook whispered against his skin, sensually teasing the sensitive spot under Jimin's ear. "You make me wanna do things. Wanna fuck y...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
166K 10.2K 48
Being trapped in these fairytales, the only way out is to complete each and everyone of them. Unfortunately, making it all the way through isn't so e...
52.7K 2K 19
After relinquishing your role as a WLF you set out to find and kill the main reason you lost the place you called home. During your trek for vengeanc...